News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best chest challenge!!!! Jenny vs Mia

• 27 Replies

Offline MissBustyC

• BQueen
Re: Best chest challenge!!!! Jenny vs Mia
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2023, 04:00:27 AM »
It's a difficult decision... personally I don't know how Mia fights... on the other hand, that bitch Jenny does know how to fight and I have to say that she knows how to use her girls...
You ready to do a one on one poll with me when Im done with this one?

Im actually shocked at the voting, come on Mia, dont give up!!! Get back in this!!

As for you Jenny and Marlu, you would definitely be put in your place by Marlu!!!

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2023, 07:40:27 AM »
I have to say Mia has sexier tits and is just sexier period

You are More sexy

Offline KatieKitKat

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2023, 06:44:46 PM »
It's a difficult decision... personally I don't know how Mia fights... on the other hand, that bitch Jenny does know how to fight and I have to say that she knows how to use her girls...
You ready to do a one on one poll with me when Im done with this one?

Im actually shocked at the voting, come on Mia, dont give up!!! Get back in this!!

As for you Jenny and Marlu, you would definitely be put in your place by Marlu!!!

Jenny finish off Mia and then shut that big mourh mouth Marlu up, and ill shut her little chested minion missbustyc up

My money is on Busty C

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2023, 05:26:30 PM »
Well im just running away with it now lol.......Here are a couple more for my fans :)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2023, 07:14:27 PM »
you fucking bitch Jenny... I'm ready to have a tit to tit against you... and none of your friends will be able to help you in our fight.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2023, 09:51:50 PM »
you fucking bitch Jenny... I'm ready to have a tit to tit against you... and none of your friends will be able to help you in our fight.
Well its about damn time. Everyone knows you are afraid to face me but good for you for doing it anyways. As soon as this poll finishes im game.

Offline MissBustyC

• BQueen
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2023, 12:52:33 AM »

Go get that blonde bitch!! Marlu you are gonna make Jenny shut her mouth and realize she is outmatched by the better woman with you!!

Offline KatieKitKat

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2023, 02:37:32 AM »
That’s OK Mia… you are way hotter!! Glasses need to be prescribed for these voters

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2023, 08:31:04 AM »
That’s OK Mia… you are way hotter!! Glasses need to be prescribed for these voters

You would win against Both

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2023, 02:03:12 PM »
Both have amazing bodies and are stunning! But Jenny wins this unfortunately Mia

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2023, 05:09:46 PM »
Thank you to everyone that voted and thanks to Mia for taking me on. It always feels good to get a win. It will feel even better getting one against Marlu :)

Offline QueenMia

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2023, 09:35:10 PM »
Thank you to the very few people who voted for me........... I admit that Jenny has bigger and better tits. She is the Queen and I will not challenge her again.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2023, 11:05:50 PM »
Very honorable of you Mia to admit your defeat, especially to a 'character' like Jenny