News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catzclub Sam vs Debra

• 8 Replies

Offline martianboy2

Catzclub Sam vs Debra
« on: May 15, 2023, 09:12:05 AM »
Does anybody remember the film by Catzclub, of the fight between Sam and Debra? I did have the entire film of this fight downloaded, and it was also on a site, now defunct in its full length. I lost my download a couple of years ago.

It was a fantastic fight. What made it good, it was unscripted, and both women were just plain and ordinary.

This fight was quite popular amongst fight fans, going on for around twenty five minutes or so. Both women were from the Birmingham or Wolverhampton area.

It seems to have disappeared without trace.

Offline wellsavenue1

Re: Catzclub Sam vs Debra
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 11:36:27 PM »
I'm 99% sure this was the one, if my memory is correct, which was declared a draw on health grounds since Debra (the older but, imo, sexier one) experienced a shortage of breath. I was cheering for Debra and disappointed as to how it turned out. I think this was her only Catzclub fight.

Offline martianboy2

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 12:40:55 AM »
I'm 99% sure this was the one, if my memory is correct, which was declared a draw on health grounds since Debra (the older but, imo, sexier one) experienced a shortage of breath. I was cheering for Debra and disappointed as to how it turned out. I think this was her only Catzclub fight.

Yes, that was the one. Sam did a couple more fights. I was disappointed that Debra did not fight again. I think Sam vs Debra was the best of the entire lot.

Offline saharrison

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 01:01:18 AM »

Offline dorisscoobymilo

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 11:12:16 AM »
Yes this was a good scrap. Im sure they were both from Nottingham. My favourite was Dolly vs Georgia,both girl next door types real scapping.

Offline dorisscoobymilo

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2023, 12:30:50 PM »
Yes this was a good scrap. Im sure they were both from Nottingham. My favourite was Dolly vs Georgia,both girl next door types real scapping.

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2023, 11:49:50 PM »
I saw this uploaded online not long ago. I can't remember exactly. One of the usual places, Xhamster or something like that. We used to like Hollie.

Offline martianboy2

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2023, 07:41:56 AM »

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2023, 11:45:57 AM »
I well remember that match, both ladies listed ats being 31 years old.   I saw the wonderful Sam fight a 46 year old , Angie.  Before they moved to a ring these early fights were set on a mat and mature women were willing to compete.  The only instruction, if any, seemed to encourage the ladies to pull each others tops down.  Another Sam fight angainst 46 year old Angie. Apart from a photographer and  cine cameraman, this battle  a single lady sat enjoying this battle.  The bigger Angie seemed to be astride Sam for most of this fight.  The  surrounding added to the appeal of these fights.  This seemed to be in a changing room or perhaps an old shill cloakroom.   Another fight between younger girls was in a garage.  Their faces showed hate as they pulled hair.  In these matches , fight was the correct description.  Lou vs Taz saw two women of ample proportions clash. Both were in swimsuits and the frenzied start as they slapped and struggled is what you might see if two neighbours went at it on the street.  As Taz got on top on the mat she taunted Lou by asking ‘is that all you’ve got.’.  This proved not to be the case as Lou gained a submission from her disadvantaged position.  At this point Lou was found to have a cut on her head and the contest was stopped on medical grounds.  The match was awarded to Lou because she was leading.  Surely it was her who couldnt carry on.  In fairness Lou said she was happy to continue. These women enjoyed fighting and enjoyed winning.

Many of Catzclubs fights photo sets can be found on Festelle.   For me their early matches were the best before they seemed to move towards shows and ring wrestling.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 11:51:12 AM by presenterfan »