News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rural Female Fight Club

• 7 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Rural Female Fight Club
« on: May 22, 2023, 03:54:12 PM »
These ladies are brutal!
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Rural Female Fight Club
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2023, 03:57:49 PM »
Visitors are welcome to participate
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 03:59:57 PM »
I’m done..

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2023, 08:41:26 PM »
These are phenomenal!
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline FightLoverG

• I think about catfights too much!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 04:57:26 PM »
Are these from a video or are they just really good fan-created art?

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2023, 08:52:52 PM »
These are all created illusions. The women are not real. But wasn’t it fun wondering if somewhere in the American heartland, topless farm girls fight inside horse corrals while the community watches?

Thanks for your comment. I’m glad you enjoyed these.  :)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2023, 03:51:32 PM »
These are all created illusions. The women are not real. But wasn’t it fun wondering if somewhere in the American heartland, topless farm girls fight inside horse corrals while the community watches?

Thanks for your comment. I’m glad you enjoyed these.  :)

I hope so! It would be so hot to find two farm girls going at it. Maybe late at night, fighting at the fence line that separates their family farms.

I’ll give it a try  ???

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2023, 05:12:33 AM »
Hot pics. I could definitely see the winner throwing her beaten rival draped over the horse’s saddle face down, hands tied then tossed under to secure her feet before slapping the horse on the rear. Lifting her head by her hair to get face to face giving her some parting taunts. Maybe like “You should’ve known better slut. Now once your man sees you returning this way tell him to come see me since it’s obvious you’re in no shape to satisfy him. Besides kicking your ass like I did he’ll just be thinking about me doing it. I’ll fill him in on the play by play of it while I best you one more time only he’s going enjoy it way more than you have.