News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Return of A Champion Mother

• 13 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
The Return of A Champion Mother
« on: June 21, 2023, 02:30:59 AM »
( hey all while still working on Peggy’s last fight, i am bringing back Pam the mom who titfights for the right to nurse both babies)

Pamela and Mark, the college lovers

Pamela was slightly over whelmed after the big fight in their own eatery, it took a long time for her to get over the double loss. Her husband Mark did his best to console her, but his practice was looking at a merger so he was torn between his time.

It was a couple of weeks after and Pamela was starting to come around again, she was gaining her self pride in her breasts, and she was feeling heavier and firmer than before. She would often before nursing the baby, stare in her mirror topless and slowly caress her breasts and weight them in her palms. She would feel that’s familiar smile of confidence again and she was even a bit surprised at how round and full and veiny they looked .

She wanted to be sure so that night she waited on her husband tog eat home, when he did she pushed him on the bed straddled him then slowly opened her robe and revealed her healed breasts.

Mark was nearly speechless as he gazed at them, and as he felt them per her request slow and steady, his hands cupped and felt the war weighted down laden breasts, he squeezed and felt the intense firmness, as he did his wife arched her breasts into his hands and he heard her aroused moan as if she was fighting again.

After a night of making love, they both fell asleep and had the most restful night sleep. The next morning pam made a full breakfast then as Mark ate she exposed her massive breasts and nursed the baby. Pam got a bit frustrated , her thick stiff nipples ere a bit larger than before and the baby was refusing them now and then.  Pam had to purge her breasts, but instead of using the pump, she would stand at the counter with a bowl under her freed breasts and milk her breasts as if she lost a fight and her rival was milking her.

Mark had seen this one to many times, finally after she filled the bowl to make bottles he said something to his gorgeous bride. “Honey why are you torturing yourself and more over your breasts, use the damn pump”. Pam smiled as she closed her robe over her large laden breasts and she smiled softly as she replies, “sweetheart you and i had an agreement years ago, and it has been a long time since i lived up to my end of that agreement , till i get to again and prove to both of us these are the best tits around, i will remind myself what it feels like to lose to a bitch who is my equal “.

Mark stood mouth open, he wanted his wife to engage in titfights again, but he was scared to ask her to, now knowing she wanted it, he was going to once again host night parties and eventually find or let it be known his wife was ready and willing to take on any rivals.

He let the people who use to attend their affairs know Pamela was ready to o get back in it, as well as spreading it kind of under the table at work, one way he put it out there was he placed a picture of Pamela in a tight bikini , her bust was looked ready to burst the top open.

He knew no one would step in his office and ask directly but having the photo facing outward, sure made for small talk amid the staff. Things were moving slow and despite having 3 new night time affairs at the home, no new women stepped up to challenge Pamela .

It was becoming frustrating for both of them, more so for Pamela as she was set on proving she was still number one. Things became ordinary but Pamela always wore the most revealing dresses and yet stayed tasteful, her hopes died down but just as they started to, the last party the couple threw, was going to lead to one of Pamela’s toughest fights since her double loss at the restaurant they planned on running. The one where her loss and Marks wager cost them the entire place.

Marks talks about the merger were stressful, and Pamela was tuned into her husbands stress, she cupped his hand one day at breakfast and softly said to him, “why don’t we hold a night of drinks out back party tents and all, invite the people that are making this stressful, and eat them see your relaxed and open to talks, maybe just maybe we can turn one or two to your side and this will all go smoother”.

Mark smiled his wife was right, it was Ike a secret style of warfare on a corporate level, Mark kissed her deeply and he asked her to plan the night while he sent th email invites to the team from the corporate office.

Both Pam and Mark nearly forgot that Pam wanted another mother still nursing to challenge her , they were determined to put this stressful merger stuff behind them and either walks way or get the fair amount for their company.

Mark got all the invites back as will attend and naturally wives and husbands were asked as well. Pamela took out a new dress it was a peach dress that hung to her knees, a short slit up the right thigh and thicker straps then she normally wore, but despite the sturdier straps on her shoulders, her breasts in her nursing bra strained the straps off her bountiful chest.

Her hair was partially up and she applied her peach lipstick, Pam made a bottle as was her habit in the past, so by the time the party was under way the baby was fed, for a while and allowed Pam to resupply her large breasts.

She had the maid set the baby in the nursery as things got started in the yard, there were three white party tents all lit as if in Italy. The first two tents were drinks and food, the third tent was simply seating and milling about for the guests.

Pam and Mark were being social butterflies but there were more people than they expected, all of whom were going to be involved in the merger should it go through. Mark and  Pam so hoped and planned for the company to buy them up so they could relax financially and recover from the loss they suffered on the wager they made on Pam.

Having time with the baby and each other was the goal for now, as the night went on many if not all were looking Pam over and she didn’t disappoint, women and men were raising eyebrows to learn Pamela’s bust was all real and better than then Mark’s picture on his desk.

Some of the old crowd that were often asked to watch Pamela defend her “title” as they called it, were also there to see if anything was going to come of this gathering.  Mark was in a deep conversation with two of the hopeful companies financial team, and Pamela was simply being the perfect hostess and arm candy of her husband a she slowly smiled making her way about.

She even occasionally stopped to tell a couple or member of the companies team who she was, if nothing else it seem to make them envious and wanting to talk to mark even more. Mark knew Pamela was turning heads and slowly the two person chat turned into 4 then 5.

Things seem to be going as planned and thats when Pamela stepped from the “bar tent” and into the third tent where men puffed on cigars and sipped drinks, as their wives gathered in hurdles to talk about their men and lives in general.

Pamela smiled and made sure all were doing fine, as she made her way about she noticed a blonde woman next to her man, sitting with him, beside her was a car seat with a baby in it. Her high heeled foot gently rocking it. The blonde woman spotted Pamela and nudged her husband, and for certain Pamela got his attention. They whispered between themselves and then the blonde woman sat up straighter and pulled her wrap off her shoulders.

She wore a powder blue dress and the front was every bit as deep a v cut as Pamela’s, her breasts were as large and as Pamela side stepped not wanting to interfere with the couples chat, she took notice that the woman’s pale white breasts swelling to be free and threatening her dress as well, the veins mapping various ways to her tenting nipples were thicker and plentiful.

Pamela knew instantly the woman was lactating as well, Pam decided to play it safe, especially not knowing who the people were and if approaching would have the adverse effect to what she prayed was going to happen.

She exited the tent and waved to get Marks attention, he was smiling at how well things were going. He walks up to Pam and asks whats going on, Pamela softy whispers or him to take notice of the couple.

As they talk he looks over her shoulder and sees the couple but more so sees the blonde wife and her swelling bust and cleavage. Mark swallows then looks at pam, “you think she wants to chat?”, Pam swallows as she is hopeful yet nervous and maybe a little scared.

She looks in his eyes, “i can’t be sure babe but if its what hey are here for i have to have this i need this so badly, please find out for me”. Mark kisses her forehead and makes the walk around the tent to others then slowly like a on man gets near the table the couple is seated at.

Laughing as he turns to them Mark smiles , “well hello and thank you for coming, I am Mark, i run the medical company that the merger talk is about, and you are?”. The wife has her eyes locked on Pamela standing by the tents opening , her husband shakes Marks hand.

He replies, “Hello Mark glad to finally see you in the flesh, I am Gustav i am the chief investor for the company you wish to merge with”. Mark swallows “Mr…..” the man cuts him off, “Mark please call me Gustav there is no need for formalities here, tell me Mark has my staff been more open to merger tonight?”. Mark sits with them, “oh yes Gustav I sincerely hope after tonight things will go much smoother now that we all can put a face tot he emails and companies”.

Gustav nods “I agree i am certain things will find a way, but tell me Mark  and please do not mistake this question i mean in it full respect, who is that beautiful woman standing all alone there”.  He points to Pamela, “oh that is my wife, forgive my rudeness would you like to meet her.”

Gustav breathes in then looks to his wife they nod at one another then he says to Mark, “Mark this is my wife Helga, and while i would love to say hello to your wife , i think Helga and your wife would or maybe better to say meet and discuss something, it may even help sway the decision huh”.

Mark’s eyes widen and he stands and excuses himself, he walks to the opening of the tent and holds his wife’s arms, “honey that man i was talking to owns the company i need to take our business, he wants to say hi to you, but it is his wife who wants to talk to you”.

Pamela looks to them and then to Mark, “you think this is the chance i been waiting for?”, Mark shrugs “ i can’t say yes but i can say what can it hurt to find out, should i get the baby?.
Pamela looks to the blonde woman again then seeing her glare is more determined and she has turned to show more of that deep tight cleavage, she looks at mark again, “yes and put her int he car sea, if this turns out to be what we hope it is i will need to put her down to get things going”.

Mark looks at Gustav and holds up a finger mouth “one minute” Gustav nods and he and his wife chat as Pamela stares their way. Mark returns shortly with the baby in the car seat, he looks to Pam “you ready?’, she nods and they head to the table.

A few guests have left and now mostly the staff of Gustav’s company and a few of the friends of Mark and Pam stick around as they see pam send for her baby. The couple approach the table and Pam smiles at Gustav.

Mark introduces Pam to him and he smiles as he compliments how adorable the baby is, then Gustav introduces Helga to Pam.  “Pam this is my wife Helga and our baby”, Pam and Mark return the compliment, but Pam nod Helga barely nod at each other.

As Pam sits beside Helga , she bends forward so Helga gets an eyeful of her breasts spilling toward her, she lifts her baby and then says to Helga, “pardon me but i have tot rat to nurse her before she goes down for the night”.

Then before Pam does anything else Helge Ned’s forward her arms press closer bulging her spilling breasts for Pam, she retrieves her baby and sits back up, “how fortunate i was going to do that same thing for the ride home, i hope you don’t mind if i join here “.

Pamela breathes in , “oh not at all in fact i prefer we are more open to it”, with that said Mark and Gustav ease aside allowing the women to start the ritual. Pamela her eyes on Helga’s eases her right dress strap down her arm till she can bare her bra cup.

Her fingers trace the satin cup for Helga then she takes the bra cups flap and pulls it down till the flap droops and her wide bumpy aureola is exposed and her thick stiff nipple, a dark pink.
As she looks at Helga she gently pinches the shaft and starts to pull on her nipple getting it stiffer and stiffer.

Her lips purse at Helga and knowing her baby is full gently flicks her nipple at the babies lips, the baby starts to suckle then turns her head with a whimper, Pam inhales, “ohhh my breasts are so firm and full, she just won’t take my milk sometimes, ever experience that?”.

Helga doesn’t reply, instead she pulls her right dress strap down exposing her bra cup and then mimics the same little show Pam put on. When her bra cups flap falls and her 4”wide aureola is in view, helge pinches her thick brown stiff nipple and tugs on it making it stiffer.

Her lips purse as well and she then tries to flick her nipple to her babies lips, knowing full well she has fed the her baby right before arriving tonight. When her baby refuses the thick stiff nipple Helga moans softly “oh my goodness seems my baby isn’t as hungry either, i can’t be mad my breasts are so much heavier and firm , i am holding so much milk for him, i have experience in it as well, but you know Pamela i have experienced is a way to relieve another mothers over filled issued”.

Pam still coaxing her breast and nipple as Helga does, she purrs, “oh well i have a feeling Helga i know exactly the method you use, in fact i am sure we both know how tog eat there , it just becomes a matter of who is better doesn’t it?”.  Helga breaths in slow her eyes dart from Pam’s eyes to her breasts, “i am so glad to hear you are familiar, we don’t have to waste time explaining it to one another. Tell me Pamela are you willing to find out which of us is the best and be milked by me?”.

Pamela breathes in slow she gently hands the baby off to Mark, then she eases her other dress strap off and exposes her other nipple and aureola. This time however her hands cup her bra cups and she gently lifts and caresses her hands over the cups. “Helga i am more than willing to find out mother to mother, and breast to breasts, why don’t we get to the part about rules and stakes, yes?”.

Helga hands her baby to Gustav then eases her other dress strap off, she exposes her left nipple and aureola then cups and traces her bra cups as slowly, she purrs back to Pam, “i think your right lets not delay this any further, my rules are no hands other than to hug, grab hips or arms or shoulders only, as for the stakes I win, i take your bra,  i milk you on all fours and i feed both babies , you accept?”.

Pam has faced this challenge before but it has been a long time since and she suffered such a devastating loss her confidence has dent in it, but she has been waiting for this to start again she can not let it slip away.

With a slow breath in Pam stares at her new rival and eases each bra strap off, then eases her arms free and reaches back unclamping her bra, she eases it off revealing her large round veiny breasts. With a slow shimmy her big breasts give a slow wobble to Helga, “Helga i accept those rules and i accept the stakes as well, so now i ask you, are you ready to fight my tits till one of us submits to the other, mother vs. mother?”.

With a select handful knowing what is about to take place others slowly leave the party, Helga stares at Pam, and more over her rivals heavy round firm breasts, not realizing Pam is as heavy, full, firm and round as herself. Helga eases her bra away and gives the same slow wobbling shimmy, she then breathes in slow swelling her huge breasts, “well Pamela i accept to fight you tit to tit and mother vs mother till one of us submits with just one tiny add in, it must be a standing submission agree?”.

Pamela swells her tits “oh i wouldn’t have it any other way, i agree”, Mark leans in over the table, “are you ladies ready to strip down and fight?”. Pam and Helga as they stand wiggle the dresses off their hips and step from them.

It is the first time Pam has started in her lingerie but she wants this fight so badly she would do nearly anything to make sure she’s gets it. Helga has often started her fights in this manner but she is no stranger to having her dress hang at the hips either, she is like Pam she loves the feel of this type of fight and will agree to either way.

Once free of their dresses and looking at others still fit figure Mark has the maid clear the third tent of anyone who doesn’t have a stake or invite to see this unfold.   Once all is ready the guests asked to stay line the tent walls and first Helga and her husband carrying the baby in the car seat enter.

Helga wanting to show her proud breasts off places her hands on her head, as she walks her breasts, gently wobble and sway stiffly, she parades around the tent wanting all to appreciate her figure then she stops facing the tents opening.

When she sees Pam enter, Helga turns her back and looks at her husband, a private insult to another woman she is matching to. Pam sees the disrespect but it makes her smirk a bit as it tells her Helga knows she is a threat.

Pam places her hands on her head and arches a bit as she shows off how heavy and firm her own breasts are, with each step they heavily wobble and stiffly jostle as her rivals.

As Pamela passes her rival she whispers to her “your in for a fight honey”, Helga looks back over her shoulder, “so are you honey and i hope your baby is hungry”. Pam keeps her grin but the last part of the comment from Helga struck deep, her last fight seeing another mother nurse her baby was devastating to Pam.

She breathes in and walks to the other side of the tent, she faces Mark as a way of returning the insult to not look at her rival. There is no announcing nor build up for those watching, like many of Pamela’s previous duels in her yard, it simply is a matter of two busty mothers using their breasts to fight to see who is the better woman.

Pamela is 5’10” 147 pounds and a very perfect 38F-28-38 her dirty blonde hair hangs to her shoulder blades but is pinned up for tonight. She has blue eyes and rounded cheek bones, her aureolas are 3” around and her nipples are thick like large pencil erasers.

As the women get set to begin she continues to softly coax her nipples, Helga is 5’11” 150 pounds and a 38F-29-38  a pure near white blonde, with ice blue eyes, and a sharp cheek bone and jaw line.

Her nipples are as thick as her rivals but slightly longer thinning the shafts a bit more than her rivals, she also continues to coax her nipples wanting them as stiff as they can be for the coming duel.

First Gustav then Mark kisses his wife and wishes her the best, they step back with the car seats, slowly each wife turns on her heels and now are forced to see her rival in her full busty figure, each topless in a thong garter and thigh highs with heels on.

After a minute or so, they nod to the other then as if planned ahead they step forward, slowly step for step they walk forward till just an inch apart, where they stop to glare. Helga tilts her chin up a bit at Pam, “are you ready to fight my tits like a mother ?”.

Pam breathes in, “i am, are you ready to fight my tits like a mother ?”, Helga nods. Pam then says “then fight me”, Helga repeats it, “then fight me”.

With hands on hair again they both breath in and arch postures pitching their large breasts forward, as a result their nipples brush. Both women breath in sharper at the feel of her rivals nipples.

With no delay they slowly begin to rub their nipples side to side, its a slow start but as hey adjust to the feeling they start to rub faster. They do their best to hide any reaction but as the rubbing becomes more determined and turns into swiping then flicking, both ladies purse their lips and release the audio they been swallowing.

Helga lets out a hot breath huff, “ohhh uhhh cmon harder”, Pam almost relieved her rival released the reaction also releases a hot huff, “uwwww mmfff cmon then fight “. Everyone around watching does so in full silence, the two mothers wishing they could hold any reaction back, begin to allow their reactions to freely come out, despite wanting to hold back Helga swallows then gulps out, “uuhnn mfff you bitch”.

Pam allows a smirk from her lips, but it is very short lived as Helga instead of swiping again jabs her nipples head on into Pam’s aureolas, the maneuver was precise as she presses her tips under Pam’s nipples and into the base of her nipples, forcing them to point downward.

Pam shakes her head slow side to side as she purses her lips at the ache it causes, then as Helga presses in more Pam pants out , “uuhhh mmfff oh you bitch, uumffff damn it”. Helga inhales and presses the advantage till her areoles just touch Pam’s forcing Pam’s stiff nipples to point down more against the racing blood flow feeding them, Helga her lips parted slightly, stares at Pam in her discomfort, “maybe your baby won’t suck your nipples cause they a re to weak hmm?”.

Pam swallows as she glares daggers at Helga, then feeling no counter move pumps to Helga forcing their aureolas to meet then pulls back. She does so just enough the women’s nipples part, but Helga is as well versed as any woman in these fights, she knows what Pam has planed and she cuts her move off by stepping into pam and spearing her nipples into Pam’s aureolas again.

Pam stiffens as the ache is deeply felt, “aaahh uuhnnn you bitch”, Helga a sneer grinds her nipples head on further, “ohhh you are a weak mother i am going to enjoy beating you and nursing your baby with my own”.

Pam’ s face gets red as she looks between them and sees Helga’s shafts bend a bit as they aren’t as thick as Pam’s. Pam quickly pulls her nipples up then down causing Helga’s nipples to lose the point they press in at, free from Helga’s attack, pam now decides to joust with he rival, she flicks Helga’s nipples left then right , as she does she huffs out a taunt, “cmon you bitch wanna nipple duel me then fight like a mother”.

Helga knowing all eyes are the pair says nothing , instead she quickly returns her own flicking and the nipple duel takes on anew speed and determination by both women. They slowly rock on each heel as they spar nipple to nipples , flicking bending each thick nipple and then allowing them to spring back to attention.

Both ladies start to breath heavier as their nipples already swollen and sore swell larger and stiffer and as a result start to become more sensitive and ache easier. Both women want it to stop but neither will ask to stop it. Pam finally sure she is back in this primary duel, now saws her shafts along Helga’s then stabs head on into Helga’s aureolas.

Her broader tips seem to sink into Helga’s and the effect seem to seal she had buried them inward, Helga rolls her shoulders and head back, her mouth drops open as she lets out the first cry of the night, “uuhhh ahhh Bitch my nipples”.

Pam feeling her move was effective presses the advantage, “feel my nipples bitch hmm?, cmon you cow fight back”. Helga knew she only had 1 of 2 choices pull back and renegade her rival or submit to the nipple duel, inside Helga fights her choices then decides to fight on, she pushes a shoulder forward while shifting other back, then as she stands straight up, her nipples and aureolas pull from Pam’s.

Once the feeling of pressure eases Helga arches her back lifting her nipples a bit higher, as he sets to attack Pam now, Pam knows the move from her past, she cuts off the move by stepping in and as Helga jabs ahead Pam drives straight and the effect as they clash allows Pam’s nipples to stab Helga’s lower aureola at the same time and her tips force Helga’s nipples to point downward.

Pam grunts as she presses in, Helga turns her head and pants outward, “uuuhhhh bitch”. They both strain each tries to out maneuver the other , their nipples almost wrapping around each other’s as they guide them against the rival pair.

Finally maybe feeling in trouble but Helga as they flick and joust nipples grunts out, “alright Bitch tip to tip lets see who has the stronger pair”. pam knows her strength but as they duel she can feel what she is up against in Helga’s pair, but the challenge is thrown out, there is no choice.

Pam huffs out as if confident, “fine Bitch tip to tip see who gives first”. Both Mothers inhale then line their nipples to the others, the sensation is maddening as they do their best to ignore the arousing feeling.

With out a word they feel when the exact moment was right and instantly breath in and press forward. Their nipples bulge at the shafts but each pair sink back. The pressure causes both to squirm their hips all the while they push firmer to the woman facing them.

Slight groans erupt from full lips and as their aureolas visibly get closer, the ache of the pressure starts show on their faces. At the right moment it seems time stands still, they both press and for what must have felt like minutes for these two busty mothers, was seconds for the rest watching.

There is sudden give and their aureolas splash together, both women suck in a gasp, glare then gently gyrate their nipples and aureolas to their rivals. Subtle grunts and huffs of breath are heard, then Helga in a confidence voice says to Pamela, “well Bitch shall we see whose nipples are better ?”. Pam nods as she hisses back, “by all means bitch lets see”.

Neither can only go by what she feels but their nipples are so stiff and sensitive at this point, they almost feel numb so neither is a 100% sure of herself, after a long inhale by both they stare as they slowly peel apart.

Their eyes stay locked after they fully step apart, there is a slight reaction they hear from the onlookers, but nothing that tells the fighters who prevailed. Finally each needing to know they arch and profoundly present their large round breasts outward as i for inspection.

Poem and Helga let their eyes scan slowly down their rivals face, neck and chest, till finally they settle on the others large heavy laden breasts. Pamela sees Helga’s nipples are halfway inverted, but Helga sees Pam’s are also halfway inverted.

With disbelief that her rival matched her so perfectly, the two mothers cup their warm heavy breasts and caress their fingers up to the aureola’s and then over their now slightly sunken nipples. Both feel an embarrassment as well as rage that they were unable to out match their rivals.

With no clear winner and the real reason these two are here to fight they silently coax their nipples back out to attention fully. The slightest touch of their own fingers forces them both to hiss and inhale at how much the added sensitivity can hurt, slowly as their warm blood rushes back into their nipples they release them.

Without being told or having to dare each other the two busty mothers roll back their shoulders and hands go behind their own necks as they once again protrude their veiny breasts outward, both in pride and a challenge.

A slow step for step circle is made by the mothers as they close the small gap, then for a brief moment their is total silence and no motion, all those watching are careful to not distrust the two Mothers by cheering them on , these two women will not need any encouragement.

The still night air settles then is split in two as the resounding fleshy CLOP of their meaty full firm breasts colliding is heard. Each barely emits a grunt and at the instant feel of her rivals breasts, they refuse to ease away.

Instead as if glued to one another they feel their large breasts bulge against the rivals pair , then as if agreed upon, they both start to gently roll their breasts counter clockwise to their rivals rolling motion as they press together firmly.

The veiny mass bulges at every angle as the round motion is rotating by their shoulders and backs, muscles in their backs flex and pop as they are able to isolate just the mass they need to hold tight and rotate their breasts.

The duel holds on longer than most, Pam has never had to withstand in a fight to this point, and from Helga’s look the same is true for her. Though so very early into the match, both Mothers are already frustrated she has not been able to make her rival worried she accepted this fight.

Helga eases closer then Pam does, the amount of pressure and resistance in their rivals breasts stopping them from crushing together. Helga chin up at Pam who holds the same proud stance, glimpses between them, to see if the fight is truly this equal.

As her eyes glance from their stare so does Pamela’s eyes steal a look at the disbelief, when each sees the equal pressure is matched they decide the time to advance the slow opening is now, rather than later.

Helga is the first to try to take the fight to her rival, she gives a stout firm flesh to flesh pump with her right shoulder , feeling little change she issues it again with her left shoulder. She stares at their breasts and despite feeling as if she made her rival feel it, she can see there was nearly no effect.

In frustration she exhales but her rival is now set to return the move, in a mimic of Helga’s attempt, Pam does the same exact move, the two stage move has the same results and as Pam looks for any sign her rival felt the move, it is even more clear to the two Mothers , tonights fight will be an extended and bitter long fight.

Each accepts now she will be in this for a while, unless something alters it along the way. Pam and Helga slowly step in a circle as they continue to press their breasts tight against the others.

After 20 minutes both women begin to feel the extended pressure and rubbing and rolling to their already sore swollen breasts. Helga as it seems Pam wasn’t ready for it presses in rolls her entire chest and breasts around at Pam’s then as she is half way around undulates her breasts upward lifting Pam’s.

While the lift had little pain or served as any kind of injury it was what Helga did next to make Pam wince. She pushes Pam’s tits as high as her own can lift them she holds them high as she continues the rolling action, then just as Pam was going to ease back, Helga pumps firmly into he lifted undersides and then pulls back.

With a solid heavy CLAP Pam’s breasts drop and SMACK against her own body, they swing and shake as they drop and finally settle to a halt. Pam turns her head a bit as her lips purse at the painful pull on her chest from her heavy laden tits dropping so recklessly, she hisses through her pursed lips, “uwwww ohhh you Bitch”.

Helga eases back enough to let gravity do her bidding, when she hears her rivals reaction she quickly plows head on back into Pam. Their huge tits CLOP hard together, then Helga starts to drag and pump head on. Pam now as much as it hurts her to admit is feeling he rivals tits work her own.

Pam shrugs her shoulders up and with every step to try and avoid her rivals attack , it only seems to free her rival up to add to the constant barrage . Helga sneers as she has Pam back pedaling, looking to avoid contact, “UUGHh , ughh oh you bitch get off my tits”.

Helga smiles an evil smile, “cmon bitch having troubles hmm?, i told you i am gonna crush your weak tits , now fight or give up”. Pam shakes her head back as a strand from her pinned up hair comes across her eyes, she blows out a deep exhale as her tits so solid and heavy are being shifted more and more freely by Helga’s equal heavy pair, “cmon uumfff ummmfff umffff fight me bitch”. Helga stouts out as if Pam isn’t putting up a fight , the result has guests watching start to whisper among themselves if Pam since her double big loss has lost her talent.

Helga tires of Pam retreating and grabs her rival by the waist, bringing Pam to a jolting stop, once she does Helga now centers her tits at Pam’s cleavage and uses both her breasts to pump into the inner walls of each single breast of Pam’s in a left,right,left combination series.

The dense solid clops are short but effective, as Helga licks her lips and Pams drop one as she is being knocked side to side. Helga then pauses a second allowing Pam’s breasts to settle back to center then plows her tits head on at the cleavage of Pam.

The smack is solid and Pam has to shake her head as her breasts are being bullied by her rivals. Helga looks between them and sees her rivals breasts separate, once she sees it she drives her tits between them and starts to part and spread Pam’s breasts.

Pam gasps in shock as no woman has been able to separate her firm round heavy globes, her eyes look between them as Helga presses in close and hisses at her face, “i am gonna enjoy feeding your baby as you watch bitch “.

Pam tries to squirm away but Helga just grips her tighter about the waist, the two mothers now shift and stutter step in tight duel. Helga now starts to steady herself better and starts to pump in at Pam’s inner breast walls,”uuhnn uhnn. Cmon bitch give up my tits are beating yours”.

But Pam refuses to give in, she feels her breasts being spread apart as Helga presses in tighter , but finally Helga’s natural breasts can only do so much before she has to start adding a move to make the spread of Pam’s cleavage do any damage.

Feeling her rival start to slowly rotate her shoulders adding to the cleavage spread, Pam knows she can not take this lightly. She grips at Helga’s forearms and pushes back at her rival, making  the now gift press loose again, being able to get movement in her breasts Pam slides up and down around Helga’s breasts, slowing any painful counter for now.

The pair exchange this way, for a brief moment then Pam feels Helga’s breasts jostle upward, she quickly dips and uses her rivals move against her, by lifting up at Helga’s breasts with her own and pumping up till she feels her breast meat pop freely over Helga’s.

It’s a risky move so early in but she had no choice, as Helga’s breasts drop heavily onto her own body as did Pam’s , the few seconds it takes for Helga to react was just enough for Pam to drop her tits onto Helga’s and then smear down pulling on Helga’s.

Making Helga hold both their weight on her own breasts added to the mothers back weight as well as her chest. Helga lifts her head as she grits her teeth feeling the weight shift instantly she yells out, “uuughhhh ohhh you cow “.

Pam sneers as she moves into Helga again, this time as she jams her breasts head on into her rivals and the fleshy CLOP rings out, Pam instantly starts to jab and drag her veiny powerful twins into and across Helga’s.

The flesh looks as if it grabs onto the others as Pam suddenly seems to start to move Helga’s bust on her chest and body. Helga shakes her head as she looks up, the pain is becoming to real. She tries back peddling to get Pam off her breasts, but the blonde knows all to well how to use her tits to fight.

Both women are panting heavy, but Pam with each expert move and getting her rivals breasts looser gets more aggressive, “stop running bitch, stand and fight my tits”. Helga would love to turn her rivals attack back on her, but as she tries to get that separation between them Pam is on her like white on rice.

The constant barrage of swollen laden firm round breasts colliding into her own, then pulling them by their own weight side to side , then adding that extra move of a rolling round pump motion. It’s just working the blondes breasts to much, Helga is starting to pant heavily, she can’t suck in a long breath, and her breasts are being pummeled and pushed, and shoved, and beaten.

Pam is in a zone, she can see her breasts are turning her rivals redder as well as bruises starting to surface, she is ending on Helga’s constant loud groan of aches and pain s she winces each time Pam thrusts in again.

Helga as she is retreating is gasping for a deep breath and some sort of relief , “Uuhh Uhhhh ohhh you Bitch get off my tits cow”. Pam feeling a win, one she so needs me a tally and physically gets that hunger savage look she use to have. “stop crying you little Bitch and give up or fight my tits uuhnn uhnn mff mfff cmon Honey my tits wanna fight”.

Pam now tired of chasing her rival in a circle jams her tits flat against her rivals then out smarts her by taking a wider step to the right. The move causes her to cut off Helga’s retreat route along the outer perimeter. So when Helga’s next steps to her left come Pam is already in her space waiting.

The sudden SLAP!! That rings out stops Helga in her tracks, she gasps out loud, “OWWWWW BITCH MY TITS OH SHIT”!!. But Pam is here to fight and win, she feels and hears the damage she just caused her rival, with no hesitation Pam squares to Helga, her hands go under Helga’s arms and around then hook onto her shoulders and pull down on them.  The hold freezes Helga’s ability to sway her shoulders and box Pam’s tits.

Helga feels the hold has her blocked in place, as Pam’s arms bulge Helga’s tits together and out, Pam can now unleash her breasts onto Helga’s and with skill and some luck break her busty rival.

As Pam secures the shoulder hold she widens her thighs and as Helga tries to fight free she feels the first of the attack start. Pam thrusts from under into Helgas undersides hard. The dense SMACKS ring out 1,2,3,. then before Helga can yell out Pam alters the move by plowing her big round tits into Helgas cleavage line and spreading it wide. Once her tits are in between Helga’s enough it is Pam who uses her shoulders like a pro boxer uses combo.

Pam arches her back upright her tits now shove Helga’s to each side and bulges them against her arms , once set Pam starts to snap her shoulders side to side. Helga throws her head back as she cries up at the sky, “AGHHH aAGGHHHHH UGGG MFFF MFFF MF YOU UNT MY TITS”.

Pam in full control now smirks as she hears the instant fleshy CLAPS AND SLAPS ring out from Helga’s inner breast walls. “Fight you cxnt, cmon Bitch show me up Bitch fight , I want more you want more?’. Helga is tuck in place, any shift or step automatically brings Pam with her, making her breasts open targets as they are now.

After 5 solid minutes of Pam’s tight pounding , Helga’s breasts are a bright red, with bruises, her heavy firm round shape is starting to sag. As Pam refuses to even ease up, Helga must be feeling this fights nearly over, she stagger steps in place. Her face a pale sick look as her chest is getting red .

As if it would be accepted she gulps a deep breath and spits to Pam, “let me go , I’ll fight you more , just let my tits go”. Pam hears the obvious plea for mercy , but she also is the type to accept a challenge she spits back to Helga, “wanna fight my tits some more cow?, ok bitch lets really give them a fight”.

Pam sliding between Helga’s breasts delivers a killer punishing blow of her breasts to each inner wall of Helga’s trapped twins. Helga looks used, as Pam shoves free of her and slowly eases her hands back up on her hair.

She inhales as she parades around the man made ring, for all to see her tits are not only still standing out, veiny round and only mildly red, but so ready to fight on. But as Helga steps and nearly drops to the floor, it is so clear her inner walls have been abused, her tits sway a lot looser, and at the tips of her broad nipples the distinct off white drops swell , as pam has battered her rivals glands so loose they are releasing the milk.

Helga regains herself and as she stands she feels a droplet hit her torso and run down, her hand wipes it, she is relieved it wasn’t bloodied but she feels ashamed her rival was able to beat her tits to this point.  Snarling her lip Helga caresses her tits smearing the white juice over her tits.

Her pale cheeks turn flush of embarrassment, Pam swells her round firm tits and then cups them up, she lowers her lips tot he stiff broad nipples and sucks each one deeply. She releases each breast and shimmies slow at Helga as she hisses to her, “oh my my did i knock the milk out of your weak tits cow?”.

The audience has a few snickers heard, but Helga can’t reply simply cause Pam did exactly that. Helga tries to regain herself and inhales, “just a leak Bitch if you are worried about going on I’ll accept your submission now”.

Pam snarls her lip and marches straight into Helga, the collision of their breasts is solid SLAP!!. Both women rear their heads but as they do it is Pam who by sheer hunger and instinct starts to drag, smear, and shove at Helga’s breasts harder than before.

Helga briefly is matching pm’s attack, the two mothers stand center ring and go tit to tit for a straight 15 minutes. Both seem to lose track of time as well as the toll this shot for shot battle is doing to them. Slowly it looks as if Helga is actually starting to break Pam again.

Pam as she goes tit to tit with Helga is suddenly slowly retreating, “UUHNNN UHNNN BITCH MMFFF MMMFFFF MMFFF YOU BITCH MY TITS!!”. Helga her tits red, swollen and leaking has drops of milk knocked from her proud tits as she steps after her rival, “Problems Bitch hm? Cmon you wanted more come and get it Bitch fight my tits NOW!!”.

Pam seeing eyes widen as the fight seems to turn yet again, swallows a. dry mouth swallow she sneers her lip and as Helga drives in at her dips and thrusts up fast and hard, SMACK!!!.

The hit was deep and solid Helga nearly passes out standing as her tilts are knocked up to her chin. “AWWWWW BITCH”. Is all everyone heard, then before she could back away SMACK!!!, a second upper cut from Pam’s tits lands deep and solid, throwing Helga’s tits up at her chin.

Pam rushes at her rival to drive her tits up under and destroy this other Mother. But as she is about Helga grabs her tits and drops down on her ass, tears running “I GIVE I GIVE MY TITS ARE HURT.”

Pam doesn’t even take a second to relish the victory, instead she uses Helga’s hair to pull her onto all fours. Once she has Helga positioned Pam straddles her rivals bare back, lays her tits on the warm flesh of Helga’s back reaches under at Helga’s hanging tits and slaps her hands onto them.

Helga bucks but has to accept the fate, she feels Pam’s hands and fingers apply a choke hold on her tits, then twists the flesh as she pulls and squeezes deep and long .  Helga has tears dripping down as Pam is ruthlessly yanking her red swollen breasts till finally, Helga’s drops of milk burst into a spray of her mothers milk.

Pam smiles “Thats it Bitch give it all up, I’ll feed your baby till she never drinks from these weak tits again, cmon i want it all Bitch”. Helga hearing the threat and knowing it was agreed upon shakes her head no as it hangs, her eyes see the milk pooling under her and finally she cries out, “OH MY TITS PLEASE STOP I AM DRAINED”.

Pam applies extra painful twists and squeezes just cause then she flips Helga on her back in the wet puddle she straddles her again looking down at Helga over her stiff nipples and powerful tits. Jus then the two husbands hand Pam the the two babies and as Helga is forced to witness it, each baby latches onto Pam’s stiff nipples and starts to nurse off them.

Pam arches, “nmmm oh thy are hungry little babies , nmm yours really is getting her fill, uwww she has a lip lock on my tit, but i guess. We see why Bitch don’t we”.

Helga is crying and finally Pam hands the babies back as milk runs from their lips and she stands up, and is handed Helga’s bra, she puts it on as Helga watches then Pam drapes her own bra on her shoulder. Pam then takes her victory parade around the tent for all to see her breasts with stood the fight and still stand ready.

She walks with an extra hip swagger to Helga still on the ground looks down and smiles at her, “if i ever see you in ,my yard again Bitch , i won’t stop milking your tits dry rill i say, got it?’.

Helga covers her red face and nods slowly, Pam a huge victory smile steps over her rival and takes her dress and husbands hand a she carries their daughter with a full belly i tot he house. Slowly and one by one the other couples leave the fight tent and the yard, a few shaking their head as they were sure Helga was the winner.

Finally satisfied they  are the last to be in the yard, Helga sits up, wipes her tears then her milked dripping tits and her husband helps her up, as he helps her cover up. He carries the car seat where their daughter sleeps a full belly as well, his other arm around Helga, as she cries and says to her baby and husband “I’m sorry oh my god i am so so sorry i lost”.

All her husband could do was rub her back and tell her she fought well, in the house Pam and her husband go up to bed. As he sets their daughter down for the night , Pam showers, as she caresses the soap over her ballots glistening veiny tits she smiles and can feel her mass refilling . She dries off, enters their bedroom and as she sits on the bed she says to her husband, “well my girls are back and so am i, i look forward to the next yard party babe”.

Her husband looks up at his wife, he smiles big and tells his wife, “well rest up, i have a feeling you be waiting long once word of tonight gets out”.

The End

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: The Return of A Champion Mother
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2023, 09:31:55 PM »
Really hot story
Been waiting for new from you Dotti and the wait was definitely worth it
Thank you

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023, 01:46:09 AM »
This was very hot. Liked the battle over who was the better mother. Pref would have been a more private encounter but sexy tale regardless!

Offline YH5050

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2023, 10:07:00 PM »
Great story Dotti! I am so jacked that you have another series. It doesn't see that Pam is as well rounded as Peggy was (I feel like Peggy would destroy Pam in any way shape or form of erotic match up), but I am so excited to read more of Pam.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2023, 01:31:46 AM »
Which stories on Fights.Sexy are prequels to this? There's at least 1 "Pam" story that doesn't seem to fit.

Offline Drake8

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2023, 04:46:00 PM »
Which stories on Fights.Sexy are prequels to this? There's at least 1 "Pam" story that doesn't seem to fit.

I thought the prequel was "Mother’s Vision", unfinished in fights.sexy. It was one of the best series from Dotti and in my opinion Pam her second best character behind Peggy. But in that story the husband name was Troy and in this is Mark so I could be mistaken.

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2023, 02:18:39 PM »

I thought the prequel was "Mother’s Vision", unfinished in fights.sexy. It was one of the best series from Dotti and in my opinion Pam her second best character behind Peggy. But in that story the husband name was Troy and in this is Mark so I could be mistaken.

There will never be a character that could replace Peggy in Dottis stories. Sadly, she killed her. As much as I love Dottis stories and respect her as one of the greatest writers here, killing Peggy was the worst decission Dotti ever did. She would do herself a favor to rewrite the ending of the story and just let Peggy and her ex-husband unite again and move somewhere away from all the trouble after she finally realized that you can never beat age.

Offline 0815

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2023, 02:28:21 PM »

There will never be a character that could replace Peggy in Dottis stories. Sadly, she killed her. As much as I love Dottis stories and respect her as one of the greatest writers here, killing Peggy was the worst decission Dotti ever did. She would do herself a favor to rewrite the ending of the story and just let Peggy and her ex-husband unite again and move somewhere away from all the trouble after she finally realized that you can never beat age.

I´d have to disagree, i feel like the ending to the Peggy series was the only logical conclusion given the character of Peggy. It could not have been any other way. The end is the most Peggy ending possible.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2023, 02:28:45 PM by 0815 »

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2023, 09:49:15 PM »
Great story from start to finish, enjoyed reading it!

Offline halous

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2023, 06:27:59 PM »
Finally this great series came to an end. Thank Dotti.

Please make us a second part of school days featuring beth and connie. It will be historical. Team Beth

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2023, 09:53:16 PM »
Hey All, thank you for your feedback, first let me say as far as. “Peggy “ goes i felt it had to be that ending for one major reason, no matter who she ended up with, Peggy would always be ready for a fight, be it someone she devoured wanting a rematch or some woman walking by as busty. To picture her fighting past 65 as hard and well as she had is ridiculous to me.

Now as for Pamela, i honestly forgot if her husband was Troy or Mark, but i had Peggy fight for a man named Troy and i didn’t want you all thinking he was the same, so its Mark lol. Please understand i have about 10 stories i have started in my files and it gets tough remembering other characters names. And yes this is the Pam from the first set of breastfights where winning Mother milks loser nurses the both babies and takes both bras. I was hesitant to start another series so soon, but it seems to be a good replacement for Peggy for now . Again thank you guys for reading and the feedback and the likes all.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2023, 01:27:21 AM »
Hey All, thank you for your feedback, first let me say as far as. “Peggy “ goes i felt it had to be that ending for one major reason, no matter who she ended up with, Peggy would always be ready for a fight, be it someone she devoured wanting a rematch or some woman walking by as busty. To picture her fighting past 65 as hard and well as she had is ridiculous to me.

Now as for Pamela, i honestly forgot if her husband was Troy or Mark, but i had Peggy fight for a man named Troy and i didn’t want you all thinking he was the same, so its Mark lol. Please understand i have about 10 stories i have started in my files and it gets tough remembering other characters names. And yes this is the Pam from the first set of breastfights where winning Mother milks loser nurses the both babies and takes both bras. I was hesitant to start another series so soon, but it seems to be a good replacement for Peggy for now . Again thank you guys for reading and the feedback and the likes all.

Do you have the story where Pam loses? The only ones I'm seeing on FightsSexy and here are of her winning, but this one starts off saying she lost.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2023, 10:09:30 AM »
I will have to check if i still have it on my desk top, but either way the short of the background is that Pam and her hubby were college sweethearts, she beat his then gf in a tf, and they been married since, Pam had a few fights and she won all , she then wanted to open a grill and bar place with an underground fight club for busty mothers.  A couple from Texas came up and they told her husband they wanted a mother fight but the stakes were high, he bet the grill and Pam lost . She wanted the grill back, had a rematch fought hard but lost again. And this series picks up after that loss

Offline Drake8

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2023, 11:43:09 AM »
I will have to check if i still have it on my desk top, but either way the short of the background is that Pam and her hubby were college sweethearts, she beat his then gf in a tf, and they been married since, Pam had a few fights and she won all , she then wanted to open a grill and bar place with an underground fight club for busty mothers.  A couple from Texas came up and they told her husband they wanted a mother fight but the stakes were high, he bet the grill and Pam lost . She wanted the grill back, had a rematch fought hard but lost again. And this series picks up after that loss

I remember the story, its "Mother’s Vision", I was confused by the husband names but now Im certain. The story is unfinished in fights.sexy (5 chapters) I hope you find the complete story cause it was one of your best.