News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 1

• 43 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 1
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2023, 05:17:01 PM »
I hear Tiffany call me out.  I glare at her.  We do have years of history, myself and my semi retired tag partner Eva.   I hiss and charge at Tiffany leaping at her as I try to start things off by hitting her with a cross body block trying to take her down early

I glance around the ring at the assembled fighters of this match. My eyes are first drawn to Carmen, the luscious lil' minx who's been a thorn in my side for such a long time. Memories of our past encounters instantly flood my mind, some of those memories still make me blush. And while she's given me much grief over the years, I still can't help but smile fondly as I look at her gorgeous face and figure. She's definitely one of my favorite gals to tangle with, one of my favorite bitches to batter, but if I'm not careful she could tie me up tight and eliminate me from this match... I lick my glossy lips and when I catch her eye with a haughty stare of my own, I blow her a sensuous kiss and grin. "Hola, mi amor." I purr at her, teasingly.

I then turn my attention to Chloe. She's the tallest gal in this match I believe, and with me standing 5'9'' it unnerves me to have to look up to an opponent for a change. This gal's very beautiful, and looks very tough as well. I size her up slowly, knowing she'll probably be the hardest one of this group to bring down. It'll be an absolute pleasure to punish this sweetheart, that's for damn sure. Her attention seems to be locked onto the hot Aunt of the match.

Aunty Andrea arrived fashionably late and looks utterly delicious. I smile thinly, glaring at this buxom bitch as an urge to pound on her voluptuous tits rises up inside me. Perhaps I'll be able to do that later, when I get my hands on her and tie her to the Chamber's wall?

My eyes shift from the hot buxom aunt to Janey. This sexy lil' Tramp is quite the crafty one, and much like Carmen if I'm not too careful she could get an advantage or two on me. The rivalry between the Tramps and the Silks will never end, so I'll definitely mix it up with her at one point in this match. Maybe once I win the match, I'll toss the pretty Tramp over my shoulder and carry her back to the Silk Mansion? She'll make a very sexy trophy.. I make sure to get her attention and wink at her playfully.

Then, I look over Nicole. Admittedly, I don't know much about this pretty gal, she's as big of a wildcard as they come. I do notice she is sizing up the field, and I can see the gears churning in her head. She's probably waiting to see who will make the first move, who will start swinging, who will attack first. She'll probably hang back, then strike when the melee commences. Smart gal, but when the time comes, I'll eliminate her. Just as I'll eliminate everyone else.

I take a step into the centre of the ring, making sure to shove Aunty Andrea and Chloe outta the way as i do so. And then, sweeping my arms around in a wide gesture, I proclaim, "y'all better get ready to be eliminated be ME, the Platinum Queen! YOUR Queen! Y'all are MINE, especially YOU, Carmen!"

"So how 'bout it! Which one of y'all pretty gals wants to be eliminated by me first??"  :-*

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2023, 04:20:07 AM »
I'm brimming with confidence as I stand in the centre of the ring, surrounded by my lovely opponents. It doesn't take long for one of em' to take the bait - my luscious, long-time rival, Carmen, springs into action, charging at me full throttle. I see her coming, the usual angry expression written all over her gorgeous face, and I lick my lips as I prepare myself. I watch as she takes flight, leaping into the air and tilting her body sideways to go for a crossbody. That crossbody would have worked if I was unprepared - but I ain't unprepared.

I bend my knees, plant my boots into the canvas, and brace for impact. I wait for Carmen to soar closer over the mat until her sexy body is within range, at which point I simply lower my spread arms down just a few inches so I can catch my luscious rival. Her midsection bumps firmly into my buxom chest, my arms hooking around her thigh and neck. I let out a grunt, but smirk, steadying myself with Carmen in my arms. "Hey sugah! It is SO good to see you again, mi amor." I purr down at my captured foe, laughing all the while.

Then, I HOIST the gal up, tossing her over my head so that she lands on top of my shoulders, placing her in a Fireman's Carry. A moment later, I reposition my arms, so that I push my left hand underneath her chin and throat while my right hand grabs a handful of her crotch. I then LIFT, extending my arms upward, hoisting the Sinful Senorita in a Military Press!

"How's the view from up there, sweetheart?" I holler up at Carmen as I hold her above my head, putting my strength on display for my opponents and the now roaring audience in the arena! Where will I toss this exquisite piece of ass? Into the cold unforgiving Chamber wall? At one of my lovely opponents? Or simply drop her onto the canvas? Hmmmm, decisions decisions...

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2023, 04:49:54 AM »
I run across the ring and leap at Busty Tiffany and go for a running crossbody.  She catches me in midair.  The camera showing the shocked expression on my face.  The camera from behind showing Tiffany smiling and the view of me held across her chest as the camera zooms in on my ass and her hand there.

Royal Bawler:   Oh No!!!! Carmen just easily got caught.  This is not going to be good for her.
Oklahoma Cowboy:  Hey I just had that ass in my face!!!

Tiffany throws me up over her shoulders in a fireman's carry as I scream NO NO NO!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!.  Tiffany repositions her hands, one at my neck, the other between my thighs, pushing my little black thong into my pussy some as she hoists me up high over her head full extension in a military press displaying me.  "NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I scream in a panic, my face looking terrified.

Bawler:  Wow look at the strength of Tiffany!!!
Cowboy:  Well Carmen is like a little toy!
Bawler:   But still, she is just holding her up there like she is trying to make a decision what to do with her!!
Cowboy:   Whatever it is, it won't be a smooth landing for the Sinful Senorita. 

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2023, 05:29:40 AM »
The smile flashing across my face is brimming with supreme confidence as I hold Carmen up high above my head in a Military Press. I even start to take a lil' stroll, much to the fans amusement, walking about almost casually in a wide circle, passing right by my other opponents scattered about the ring. My arms fully extended, toned muscles flexing, the big smile etched across my features. And it still does not look like I've decided what to do with my lovely Carmen. That is, until I take several big strides back toward the middle of the ring.

Once i'm standing in the centre again, I start to slowly lower Carmen down until her smooth tummy touches the top of my head - and then, I PRESS Carmen up high! I lower her down, and press her back up - again and again! The fans are cheering WILDLY for this display of strength and I'm thoroughly enjoying the humiliation I'm putting my gorgeous, longtime nemesis through.

"Ahhh, it's been FAR too long since I've tormented you so, Mi Amor!" I purr up at Carmen after a final press. "Now, here comes the best part!"

My right hand flexes between Carmen's legs, cupping her beautiful ass and giving it a lewd squeeze. Then, I release my grip on Carmen's ass, on her throat, and simply DROP her behind me! I let my luscious Carmen fall, hearing her collide into the canvas behind my back, but instead of focusing on her prone body, I raise up my arms again and flex my toned biceps for the roaring crowd!

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2023, 05:35:47 AM »
The overhead camera is catching the view of Tiffany pressing me high over head.  She walks around displaying me then starts to do reps as my thong clad ass gets closer to the camera then starts to move away, then moves back with the next rep.   There are shots from all over different angles as the others just watch Tiffany show off with me like I am a dumbbell.

Bawler:   Look at Tiffany, she thinks she is in the gym with the Sinful Senorita!!!
Cowboy:  Let's Count along ONE...TWO...THREE...

Tiffany lowers me again then lifts me high as my eyes are wide and just simply drops me behind her.  I hit the mat hard bouncing off of my augmented tits and flipping onto my back spread eagle behind Tiffany as she poses and flexes.  The camera pans over my body as I lie head tilted sideways, eyes closed, chest heaving. My black thong showing camel toe in it and starting to ride between my lips.   

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2023, 05:53:24 AM »
The canvas thunders behind me as Carmen collides into it, and after a moment of posing, I finally give her a glance from over my shoulder. The smirk on my glossy lips deepens, as I see her prone figure now sprawled flat on her back. She must have bounced right off the mat and flopped over onto her back. She's already spread eagle across the middle of the ring, arms spread out above her head, legs splayed lifelessly apart, her pretty eyes shut, black thong already wedged up between her legs. The gal's already out of it and we're hardly five minutes into the match! I turn my eyes away from Carmen's deliciously stunned figure when an idea pops into my head. The smirk on my face becomes a wicked lil' grin, as the idea in my mind sounds very appealing. With Carmen laying directly behind me, I think this is the PERFECT time to execute a move that I rarely do nowadays, since I mainly focus on power offence and devastating strikes. Can I even still do it? Well we're gonna see!

Taking a deep breath, I tense up all over, bend my knees, lower my centre of gravity, and then EXPLODE into motion! I JUMP up into the air, leaning back slightly, tucking my chin down and my pulling my knees up quickly to my chest. Then, a split moment later, I EXPAND my entire body in midair, allowing my body to unfurl to complete the standing backflip! My toned, taut abs zone in on the prone Carmen as I hope to nail her with a picture perfect Moonsault!

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2023, 06:19:16 AM »
Tiffany plays to the crowd, posing as the others mainly watch.  She is thinking of what to do next...

Bawler:  Why is Tiffany wasting time in there?   
Cowboy:  You don't waste time with Carmen, she may be small but she always has a sneaky trick up her sleeve, she is the mistress of dirty tactics.

Tiffany gets next to me and I open my eyes, a slight smile comes across my face.  She has her back to me and as soon as I see her leap for the moonsault, I roll away from her so that she crashes to the mat

Bawler:   Carmen was playing possum!!!!
Cowboy:  Told ya

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2023, 07:20:37 AM »
Well, the good news is, I CAN still hit a Moonsault! Rather well, I do say so myself.

The bad news --

"OWWF!"

--I totally miss my nimble lil' target and my toned abs slap the mat roughly! At some point while my entire buxom body was high up above the mat, the sinful Carmen managed to roll away, avoiding me splattering across her vulnerable form! I crash harshly into the unforgiving canvas, my midsection smacking into the mat with enough force to drive the air from my lungs. Upon splattering across the empty mat, my upper body whips upward, eyes shut tight, mouth agape yelling out a hoarse groan as pain radiates from my tummy. I then slump back onto the canvas, moaning, clutching my mid-section as I lay on my side. Struggling to regain my breath and senses before that wily Carmen, or any of the other bitches standing around watching us tangle, is able to capitalize on my downed position! 

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2023, 02:28:29 PM »
I roll out of the way when Tiffany crashes to the mat.  I see Chloe helping her to her feet and I start thinking OH SHIT, they might pair up.  Maybe i should form an alliance with Miss Big tits Andrea if they both decide to go after me.   Then I see Chloe clothesline Tiffany down.   I back away and smile but also try to stay out of the eyesight of the much larger Chloe for now. 

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2023, 02:39:01 PM »
Crashing into the mat like that hurt like hell, but I breathe through the pain while I lay there, clutching my aching tummy. Truth be told, it's more of my pride that's been hurt, but nevertheless I shake that particular stinging feeling away as I start to regain my bearings. Thoughts of getting the luscious Latina back begin to replace my embarrassment, and slowly I start to push myself up - only to feel an arm hook around my shoulder. Startled, I open my eyes, to see the lovely face of Chloe, up close and in my visage. I blink, as she offers a few kind words, spoken in a soft tone that completely disarms me. I raise to my feet with her assistance, my legs a bit shaky, but the pain in my mid-section had already subsided. She continues speaking warmly to me, and I gaze up at her with a sort of sheepish affection. She offers that we team up in this match, which makes me grin in delight. Thoughts of dominating this match alongside the tall, gorgeous gal begin to cloud my mind, and I nod eagerly. The way she stares deep into my eyes is just so.. calming. Even in the midst of battle I feel totally at ease the way she's staring into my eyes. I feel her fingers wrap around my hand and I blush softly, the smile lingering on my lips. I step closer to Chloe, gazing up into her eyes, purring softly, "yeah...you're right, Chloe. We would be unstoppable... together. Let's do it, sugah."

I watch in almost a daze as she begins to move away from me, turning my attention to Carmen or one of the other gals that would get crushed by our new alliance---

"UGHH!!"

Chloe pivoted and struck me HARD, right in the chest. I'm off my feet and crashing down onto the mat, this time the landing hurt even MORE than the missed Moonsault. I clutch my chest and roll on to my side, writhing, moaning, eyes shut once again, stunned by the turn of events. Through the pain in my chest, I can hear Chloe speaking down to me - her voice is still maintains that lovely tone, but there's a bit of an edge to it as she speaks down to me. I open my eyes to thin slits as I writhe at her feet. I glare hotly at her beautiful face as she towers over me, again feeling more embarrassed than in actual pain. The surprise closeline was a solid shot and is enough to keep me down for a lil' while, and now I truly know Chloe certainly packs a punch. But it is more the humiliation of being duped, of being tricked, lured in by this beautiful gal only to fall into her trap. That's what's burning inside me now, embarrassed that she captured me so easily. Well, I do always fall for the pretty ones... Despite my embarrassment and pain, I can't help but admire the gal's cleverness. She's definitely a dangerous one. Chloe drops one last insult onto me before she begins to move away, and I hiss out after her,

"...ohh sugah... I'll get ya for that..nnnhhhh.."

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2023, 05:06:06 PM »
Royal bawler: Puppies.. puppies.. puppies! This is great!
Oklahoma Cowboy: (After bitch slapping Bawler) "Try to focus here. My gawd bedlam and carnage already in the ring."
"The fans act like they are going to tear this place down."
"Scary part is we've just got started!" :So much beauty and raw talent in that ring."

Bawler: Ass .. ohhhhh so many nice asses." Puppies ... my blood pressure.
Cowboy: While we ice Bawler down." "Let's get back to the action in that dangerous metal cage.:

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2023, 10:33:16 PM »
come on janey   don't give  up   still plenty of time  for you to catch up :)
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2023, 12:03:11 AM »
I see Tiffany getting back to her feet after being clotheslined down.  I hesitate to try to attack her again.  I keep my eyes on Chloe too.  The others really haven't made any moves yet

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2023, 05:07:53 PM »
Oklahoma Cowboy: Good god what carnage.
Nicole M and WrestlefunJ have been pinned, and eliminated.
Still the fight continues in the steel cage!

Royal Bawler: Cowboy I think I should go back to the showers." "I mean backstage to console those poor, beautiful ladies.

Cowboy: Bawler you keep your ass planted in that seat.: :This thing is far from over!