News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CW "A Night to Remember"

• 3 Replies

Offline PS4951

CW "A Night to Remember"
« on: June 11, 2023, 11:29:41 PM »
I saw "A Night to Remember" (Devon Michaels v. Cleopatra) for the first time the other day, and I would love to know what the mood was like between those two before filming started. Usually when Devon gets paired with somebody, there's trash talk, but in more of a banter way that plays off their chemistry (Devon v. Lexi, Devon v. Tanya, Devon v. Cherokee). In this one (and the subsequent shower scene they filmed), if they were going for a sexfight vibe, it was a little sex, but a lot more fight aspect to it.

For example, when they first get on the bed, Devon repeatedly shoves her back down on the bed as she keeps trying to get up, pushing her down a little stronger the final time. It just seems like the sexfight version of two wrestlers trying to put on a match despite not really liking working with one another.

I'm not sure if Cleopatra was in any other California Wildcats releases, I don't believe she was, but if this video is any indication, it wouldn't surprise me.

I don't know, I might be wrong, it just, as they say, "hits different". Right? Wrong?

Offline Garren

• God Member
Re: CW "A Night to Remember"
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2023, 06:44:20 AM »
They worked together at least two more times for DT and JM Rolen. Seems unlikely they disliked each other.

Offline PS4951

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 02:38:19 PM »
I actually had no idea. Good commitment to the scene then if that's the case. Do you have which videos the other two are? I know there's the shower scene for CW, but any other Google search came up with nothing when I put their names in. That was kind of the main reason I thought there had been issues. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2023, 02:23:43 AM »
I actually had no idea. Good commitment to the scene then if that's the case. Do you have which videos the other two are? I know there's the shower scene for CW, but any other Google search came up with nothing when I put their names in. That was kind of the main reason I thought there had been issues. Happy to be proven wrong though.
Sorry I misread the name you typed since I read it late at night. I was thinking of Cherokee. Really sorry about that.