News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sarah vs Lindsay: Post-Pandemic Wellness

• 6 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Sarah vs Lindsay: Post-Pandemic Wellness
« on: June 21, 2023, 10:31:36 PM »
Setting:  2023, Downtown Cincinnati

Dramatis Personae: 

1.  Sarah, a 26-year old "high potential future leader", making use of 3 free post-pandemic wellness visits offered by her medium-sized specialty insurance employer.  The final visit is today.

2.  Theresa, 37, her therapist for all three of those sessions.  She has identified Sarah's timidity, bordering on Imposter Syndrome, as the immediate issue Sarah needs to work on.

3.  Lindsay, 28, a cross-town mentor of Sarah's at a rival employer.  Lindsay's and Sarah's undergrad degrees were both in Finance, but Sarah is aspiring to take more of a general management leadership path--her quantitative skills are strong but no where near Lindsay's.

Sarah and Lindsay lost touch in-person during the Work-At-Home phase of the pandemic, but are hoping to reconnect once people are back in downtown Cincinnati.  They've made arrangements for after-work drinks.

Sarah and Theresa are on Zoom, holding their final Wellness session.

T> So, Sarah, I want to leave you time to cover your concerns.  You're going to make an effort to be aware of how people might construe your timidity?  Remember .... it's ok the be introverted--half of all people are.  Take all the after-work time you need to re-energize.  What's not ok is shyness .... timidity .... with peers, with clients, with subordinates, once you have them ... which I hope you aspire to.  That will hold uou back, and in fact kill your career by 40.  You'll be like Ryan in 'The Office', ok?.....

S> Uggghhh!!!!!  Not Ryan!!!!!

T> Yes, like Ryan.  JUST like that.  I've seen it ... literally at YOUR company, ok?

S> Ok.

T> Ok.... but not 100% ok.  Is there someone who can hold you ACCOUNTABLE on this ..... so that you don't BACKSLIDE into old ways?  Think hard.

> Well ..... I'm thinking of Lindsay.  My mentor.

> Ah, Lindsay.  Yes, we've talked about her at length a couple of times.  I must satly, your relationship with her is oddly love/hate.

> Hate?  I don't .... hate ..... her.

> How will she help you with your timidity?  She's a numbers nerd, even more than you are.

> Numbers nerd?  She's pretty .... she's sexy .... social .... extroverted....

> Sarah Sarah Sarah .... we've discussed this.... social does NOT mean extraverterted ....

> [Sarah rolls her eyes].....

> Sarah.  I want you to watch this.  I'm turning over this stopwatch.  Because the official . .. PAID .... part of this session .... that your employer is paying for .... just ended ...ok?

> Ok?  And??.....

> And... this next part is from me to you .... woman to woman, capishe?....

> I'm listening....

> Good .... you said you have after-work drinks arranged with Lindsay?

> [Nods .... timidly .... Sarah always gets nervous when Lindsay come up].....

> At those drinks, I need you to ask Lindsay for a favor.  Preface it that this is a favor you're asking of her, and she's free to think about it.  It's NOT a sexual favor--slip that in quickly, before she gets suspicious ...

> What IS the favor?  You'rd killing me.

> It's this--  Say it just like this:  'Lindsay, I was wondering if you'd be willing to have a physical fight with me.  A fistfight, a catfight, let's see whst happens.  But I'm hoping you'll say yes.  I would really help me with my confidence, and I don't want to ask anyone at my company.  For obvious reasons.'

> ........

> Sarah, you look like you've seen a ghost.

> I..... I'm trying to play that back.... Yoy'tlre going to hafta give that to me in writing so I can practice.

> I'm not putting it in writing, as I'll jeopardize my license.  And if anyone asks, I never said it, ok Sarah?  You're going to need to recall it.

> Won't ..... won't Lindsay be as dumbfounded as I am?

> You would know better than me.  What fo YOU think?

> You therapists always answer questions with another question.

> Well.  What's the answer.

> I think she'll do it.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Sarah vs Lindsay: Post-Pandemic Wellness
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 03:06:44 PM »
4 days later, a Cincinnati bar after work.  Despite it being Happy Hour, the crowd and the vibe is nothing like pre-pandemic--maybe it never will be.

But that's just fine with Sarah.  They have sufficient privacy for the unusual awkward question Sarah has for Lindsay.  Sarah is drinking white wine, Lindsay is drinking red.  Both are disappointed with the serving size, compared to the generous "pandemic pours" they've been drinking at home.

The in-person greeting pleasantries have gone better than both women feared.  Each looks more attractive in person than they did on Zoom.  Maybe it's because they're wearing nice office clothes.  Maybe it's because they both went to the hairdresser right before this drink 'date'.  Both women also smell perfect.  On Zoom, you can't tell another woman's scent.  That contributed to the loneliness of the pandemic.

When we fight, will we both have a workout/B.O. smell?, wonders Sarah.

Sarah decides to 'spring her question' before she chickens out.

S> Lindsay, listen, ..... , I have a .... NON-SEXUAL ..... but stll awkward question to ask you.  I don't want you the think it's the wine, talking, ok? ..... I mean this, stone cold sober.

L> Oooooo, Non-SEXUAL [everything with this bitch is non-sexual, reflects Lindsay--in hundreds of hours of chats, she's never mention a boyfriend .... or girlfriend ...... once] .... you have my undivided attention, Sarah.

S> Ok, well.... here goes .... It occurred to me .... in relecting about my career ..... which, by the way, you've helped me tons with already .... it occurred to me that you could help me with my confidence ... my body language .... my deportment with others .... if you and I could fistfight for .... I don't know .... an agreed-upon time period .... I don't know, 20 minutes ..... like, the point isn't gor one of us to beat up the other .... or even subdue the other .... if we get to the end of the agreed-upon time, and we're still even .... wr just ...  stop .... that's it .... go home, and never talk about it again.  I mean, don't get me wrong .... while the fight is on, IT'S ON, baby .... but when it's over, it's over.  No hard feelings on either side.  I'm ramllbling [and Lindsay's bring quiet .... why isn't she saying anything?] ..... what're your thoughts, Linds?

L> I'm thinking that .... this fight you want to have with me ..... you prefaced this as non-sexual ..... so I take it we're not pulling hair? ..... this is fists, and elbows, and knees?  just trying to understanfmd the question....

> Well, if, say .... you're on top of me .... I'm doing ANYTHING to get out of it, including, yes, pulling your hair....

> ....Understood....

> ....but, no, when we square up, our first are up, and we're throwings hands at each other face, chest, belly..... well, like two men fighting, I guess . .. or two, like, serious women, .... I don't know, like 2 spies or , you know, 2 biker chicks in a parking lot .....

> This fight we have .... IF we have it .... do you want yo have it IN a parking lot? ....

> Well, that was just an example of where 2 women might fight like that in real life .... I was actually thinking one of our apartments .... you know for privacy, to clean up afterwards ....

> Clean up?  You mean like blood?  Like we cut each other?

> [Is she asking because she hates the idea?  or lives it?] .... well, like I said .... when the fight is on .... I want it to ... be ..... TOTALLY .... ON.

> So, Ssrah.  I don't need to think about this.   I can give you your answer now.

> Oh?  [Uh-oh]  What's your answer.

> Sarah, since we've met .... I've wanted to have a fistfight like that with you.  I didn't ask because I thought you'd say no.  That was my bad.  Sarah .... I'd love to fight you.

> [Sarah's heart rushes.]  I-uh .... have another question, then.

> Which is...?

> Wanna go back to my place and fight me now?  Did we agree?  A 20-minute fistfight?

> Sarah .... I accept.

Both women ask for their check.  Their hands are shaking.

Lindsay thinks to herself: I'm gonna fuck this bitch ip.

Sarah ghinks to herself: I hope this isn't a tie.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023, 05:11:53 PM »
Sarah had been worried that the fistfight "proposition" to Lindsay would be awkward.  But that had gone completely smoothly.  The awkward part was now--the stony silence in the back of the Uber as the 2 women rode to Sarah's apartment to fistfight.

Sarah was full of questions she wanted answers to, but didn't want to admit to Lindsay she was wondering about:
> Why did you assume I would say no to a fight with you?
> I can chickfight--are you assuming I can't?
> We had nothing but free time during the pandemic:  you watched 'Ted Lasso' instead of fighting me?  or anyone?
> DID you fight girls during the pandemic?  How'd you start the fights?
> What do you think will happen during our fight?
> Will we start swinging as soon as we're inside?  Cuz I gotta pee first.
> Why aren't you looking at me?

Lindsay was more the cool, analytic type.  She wasn't thinking about unknowable philosophical questions.  She was mentally preparing for the imminent fight.
> She was picturing in her mind where in Sarah's apartment to two women would stand. 
> Living room?  Too many corners, from Sarah's electronics and devices.  Sarah plays XBox--how juvenile.
> In the bedroom?  Too sexual.  What if they fell onto the bed during the fight?
> In the kitchen?  There's pots and pans ... and knives .... in there.  Sarah has already said she'll pull hair if she's losing the bare-handed part of the fight.  She might use weapons too.
> In the bathroom?  That's even more sexual than the bedroom.  Actually, no ..... it's the grossest, most non-sexual placd to fight .... Sarah goes potty in there.  Disgusting.  Maybe I'll fight her in her bathroom.

We'll see.

We'll see what happens.

> [Stop staring at me, bitch.  It's creepy.]

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2023, 10:16:40 PM »
The Uber stops at Sarah's place, and as the women walk thru the lobby and Sarah pays the tip on her cellphone, she asks Lindsay if the guy deserved a good tip.  She's glad for a reason to break the creepy silence which has enveloped Lindsay since the two agreed to fistfight a few minutes ago.

> Keep track of the amounts.  The Uber, and the drinks.  I'll pay you back .... if you can K.O. me.  It'll make the fight more ... interesting .... no?

> And if you win.

> You can give me something nice from your apartment.

> [Or maybe she'll just take it?  Shit, maybe this was a bad idea to agree to fight at my place.  Is this a setup?  Is Lindsay one of those women who lets guys bring her home and then drugs them?]  All I have is my jewelry.  And you're not touching that, sweetie.  I have it locked up.

> [Lindsay stares at Sarah challengingly but stays silent.  The 2 women board the elevator alone.  Lindsay is tempted to fistfight in the elevator.] 

> Guess the 'no hard feelings' part is out the window, huh, Linds?

> Who said that?  You're the one calling me names.

> Like what?

> Sweetie?  Hun?  What's next?  Dearie?

> [I like that one.]  If the shoe fits, ....., Dearie.  [The elevator door opens.  Sarah lets the two women in to her place.]  Make yourself at home.  I hafta pee.

> I feel welcome already.  Honey.

> [Fuck you.]

> Excuse me?

> I thought you told me to fuck myself.

> Just .... let me pee, please.

> [We'll see.]

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2023, 12:42:34 PM »
Sarah sits down on her toilet and begins peeing from the drinks she had with Lindsay at the bar.  As she looks at the inside of her panties, she notices a wet stain.  I didn't accidentally start leaking in the Uber?, did I?, she wonders to herself.  Did Lindsay notice me literally peeing my pants afraid to fight her?

She rubs her hand on the moisture and puts it to her nose.  It's stickier than pee .... and smells like ... cum.  It's white like cum too.  Sarah feels her pussy.  It's all enlarged and wet, like when she's aroused or far along masturbating.  She tries to relax for the first time since her conversation with Lindsay.  She senses for the first time how aroused she is.  But at what?  The fight?  Or is this how her anxiety of the fight is releasing itself?

If Lindsay notices during the fight ...  will she think I'm attracted to her?  And aroused at the idea of fighting her?  When women wrestle on the ground during a fight, they try to put each other in leg-locks.  What if I get Lindsay's head between my legs, and she notices me cumming like this?  She'll never let me live that down.  She'll think this was a sexual fight, that this was my way of having sex with her.

I need a cold shower.  I can't fight her like THIS.

Sarah strips quickly and starts the shower, climbs into her elongated modern walk-in shower--no bath, just a long ramp to showerheads from multiple directions-- and soaps up between her legs.  She's heard about cold showers her whole life but never actually taken one--they sound better in theory than in practice.  Because in practice, they suck.  "I can't shower in cold water," exclaims Sarah.  She turns up the temperature gradually.  The warming water and her touching h.er private parts accelerates her arousal--showers have always been erotic to her.  The biggest reason she picked this apartment was the unique shower design.

Lindsay has been listening through the closed bathroom door this entire time.  She is suspicious Sarah is looking forcan excuse to duck this fistfight.  But yhis is something, true to her word to Sarah, that she's wanted since their first meeting.  Lindsay was bullied by her old sister growing up, and Lindsay sees Sarah as an opportunity to "turn the tables"-- to work off some frustration on the little sister SHE never had.  It'll be fun.  A good, clean fistfight.  Like she and her cheerleader sister used to have at home.

Sarah's excuse of needing to pee already sounded suspicious to Lindsay--the two women had barely started their second drink at the bar.  Now she can hear the shower running.  Perfect, thinks Lindsay--I'll strip, and wait for her outside the shower, and we can fistfight in the bathroom.  That's the room I want to fight her in anyways.  The rest of this apartment is too cramped and cluttered with head-bump hazards.

Lindsay removes her clothes.  Shit, do I keep my rings on?  That bitch still has hers on.  It's unfair if we fight with hers on and mine off--I'll leave mine on.

She steps into the bathroom, and notices the unique elongated shower for the first time.  What a dumb-ass Sarah is for paying extra for that kind of shower, thinks Lindsay.  Those are for old people who can't get in and out of tubs anymore.  That girl is so .... naive .... about the world.  Time to teach her how women fight.

Lindsay struts into the shower and sees Sarah hards at work lathering and massaging her pussy.

> Sarah?!?!?  Are you fucking.... masturbating?

> [Sarah looks up startled.] Lindsay!!!!  What the fuck are you doing in here????  [Was she literally going to rape me in the shower???]

> [Lindsay's dream of a good, clean fight is dashed in an instant.  She becomes a woman scorned.]  I knew it, you fucking liar!!!  This WAS sexual.  This whole night was .... sexual ..  to you.

> [Wait.  Is she doing reverse psychology?  Does Lindsay want sex in the shower with me?  She DID trick me back to my place.]  Lindsay .... back off .... I don't want sex in the shower with you.  [The two women are nose to nose, naked in the shower, their breasts touching.  Both are disappointed in rhe other.  Lindsay closes their faces together, which Sarah misinterprets as Lindaay trying to kiss her.  She slaps Lindsay in the face.]

> I thought we were fighting with fists.  [Lindsay punches her enemy in the mouth.]

> We ARE.  [Sarah left jabs Lindsay's right boob.  Both women are dripping with warm water.]

> I fucking hate you, Sarah.

> I hate you more, Lindsay.

> Bitch.

> cxnt.

Both women starting swinging fists at each others' face and upper body.  Neither will stop until the other is on the shower floor.  They can already tell by the intensity in their eyes.

Neither has ever seen another woman this angry at her.

And the cracking of rings on face flesh is the most painful sensation either has ever felt.

> [Lindsay kept her rings on on purpose, thinks Sarah.  What a jealous bitch.]

> [Sarah kept her rings on on purpose, thinks Lindsay.  What a psycho bitch.]

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2023, 08:43:46 PM »
While fistfighting was Lindsay's preferred style of chickfighting, and while a fight in Sarah's bathroom was Lindsay's choice, she soon rued the combination of the two which this current fight had become.

Because in a fistfight, you would typically circle the other girl, probing for openings to her upper body or midsection, and striking lightning quick with punches, jabs, and combinations.

That was impossible to do in the elongated rectangular-shaped shower in which Sarah and Lindsay were fighting.  The only options for movement were directly towards, or away from, Sarah.  The two were like vehicles moving opposite directions,  trapped on a one-lane road.  Or opposing-moving trains stuck on a single track.

This contest would be a pure battle of strength of fists.

And Sarah wasn't half-bad at it, for a beginner.  Lindsay noted that Sarah's hands formed rock-hard fists, which were pummeling Lindsay's nose, mouth, and tits.  The tit punches eere the worst, landing with a dull thud which reverberated against the shower tiles.

> You have soft saggy tits, Lindsay.  They's be down at your waist in 10 years.

> Fuck you, Sarah.  Yours are too tiny to play with in bed.  No one could even tell in thd dark if they were in bed with a boy or a girl with you.

> Is that how you swing, Lindsay?  Boys or girls are fine?  You'll fuck anyting?  [The two women continue to punch.]

> Fuck off, Sarah.  What do YOU fuck?  Besides your own hand.

The two women had detected the others most vulnerable psychological lodestone.

Lindsay loved sex.  But didn't know yet with WHO.

Sarah tried sex, but found no one yet more pleasing than her own company.  She was preparing to be alone with herself and her career.

The two women were hurting each other physically.

They were hurting each other emotionally.  And verbally.

And they were just getting started.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2023, 02:47:18 PM »
As the brutal fistfight continued inside Sarah's shower, she wondered how the post-fight conversation would go with her therapist.  Irregardless of the original  introduction of the topic by "the responsible adult in the room", Sarah and Lindsay were not within the parameters set by the good doctor:

> In their haste to begin their fight, Sarah and Lindsay had failed to set a pre-arranged 20-minute time limit (or any limit at all) on their hostilities,

> The therapist had almost certainly not envisioned a fight in a shower. and

> The therapist had likely been unaware as Sarah was of the latent hatred which had been building between the protege and her mentor for the 4 years they had known each other.

Sarah imagined the conversation going somewhat like this:

> I did it.  I fought a woman.

> I can tell.  You face still has some of the bruises.

> You should see the other girl.

> Ha ha.  I actually AM curious.  Who's the lucky lady?  Who agreed to fight you?

> My mentor.  Lindsay.  The girl I told you about.

> Seems like a sensible choice .... a friend ....

> [Interrupts] She's not my friend.  Turns out she never was .... but, no, Lindsay's not my friend.

> [Thinking] That's concerning.  Good thing a time limit was stipulated ....

> [Interrupts again] Ya, so, the thing is .... we sorta [air quotes] 'forgot' we were going to have a time limit.  We ended up fighting with no time limit.

> Sarah, ... this isn't at kind the type of fight you and I discussed you having.  I can't imagine this was beneficial in any way.  I mean, once two women begin fighting, events tend to take on a life of their own .... but you and Lindsay entered into this with no guard rails at all .... and to hear this woman holds ill-feelings for you ...  Sarah, beyond the visible damage to your face, have you sustained any hurt that we now need to discuss.

> Maybe, but ..... you still haven't asked who won the fight.

> You haven't told me who won the fight.

> There you therapists go again .... turning the patient's statement back on her.

> Ok, I'll rephrase that:  Sarah, I'm dying to know who won the fight between you and Lindsay.

Sarah was dying to find out right now as well.

To be continued....