News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 2

• 34 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: CFWA Pro wrestling ELIMINATION chamber match round 2
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2023, 05:26:52 PM »
I pull Tiffany out of the ropes and whip her into Chloe.  Chloe knocks her down but then I decide to try to finish Tiffany off with my Pain and Pleasure headscissors pussy smother.   I go to lock my thighs around Tiffany's head as I try to push her face against my crotch.   

NOW YOU ARE REALLY TIED UP BETWEEN MY THIGHS!!!!   I start to tighten my thighs around Tiffany's head

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2023, 05:36:58 PM »
"MMBBRRMMPHH!"

For a brief moment, I savored the feel of freedom. But it wasn't a enjoyable moment in the least bit, as for a period of time I found myself ping-ponged between these two bitches, getting clobbered by one only to stagger back into another shot. Bounced between my two opponents, I eventually found myself knocked onto the canvas, desperately struggling to regain some of my bearings. Instead, Carmen's legs once more find themselves wrapped around my head, her warm juicy pussy pressed into my face. I moan into Carmen's crotch, slapping weakly at her thighs, writhing about with her thighs crushing my head! I struggle madly to break free, but much like how I was tied up moments before in the ropes, there is no escape from Carmen's crushing hold. Soon, my struggles begin to fade, the fiery resistance in my captured body dimming. I slap desperately at Carmen's thighs but there is barely any air left to breathe... I can barely, move my arms... I'm breathing, heavily, against her... pussy... as it continues...to grind...against, my lips....soon, my entire body...just slumps...and I go still.... mmmnnnhhh....

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2023, 05:50:45 PM »
I drag Tiffany to the edge of the ring, her body KO'd as I go to tie her up to the cage wall so I can have her out of the way for round three.   I use her own top to tie her then I use her bottoms to gag her.   

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2023, 05:52:18 PM »
I drag Tiffany to the edge of the ring, her body KO'd as I go to tie her up to the cage wall so I can have her out of the way for round three.   I use her own top to tie her then I use her bottoms to gag her.
your so mean leave my sis alone

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2023, 07:56:15 PM »
Gorilla: "Wowwww I can't believe it." "This event has been incredible so far."
"The platinum goddess Tiffany now eliminated."
"It all comes down to the champ and the newbie here at CFWA."