News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Twas The Night Before Christmas

• 17 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: Twas The Night Before Christmas
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 08:22:28 PM »
I wrote a sequel of sorts to this and I'm currently looking for it to post...  ::)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 09:10:44 PM »
HO HO HO HOWARD!!!   :-* :) ;)

I loved this!!! I never saw it the first time but I'm glad you all are pulling out these old treasures from the attic for us to enjoy! Thank you!!!

EVEN MORE REQUIRED CHRISTMAS READING EVERY YEAR!!!

hugggzzzzz 'n xoxo

~L~

(PS -- glad you're back to HowardCosell 'n not still The Artist Formerly Known As HowardCosell.....or, worse, some symbol that nobody knows what it means.....Stay Howard, Howard!  ;)  )
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 09:13:38 PM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 05:48:35 AM »
Thanks, Laurie! ;D

After the board crash when I returned to this site, I wasn't sure my account was still up or what the status was, so I went with antisocialman and I posted some of the stories I loved under that name. The name itself is from a comic book, but also an inside joke at some people.

Glad you liked the poem!
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."