News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

An Appointment

• 7 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
An Appointment
« on: September 09, 2023, 09:23:24 PM »
If any of you recall, I started a story about a mother and daughter who NEEDED to test themselves against each other.  It was meant to be a one and done story, but that bred a second story to follow it up.  I had wiped my hands of it and decided this story was finished until someone came forward and commissioned me to write a closing chapter in the life of Alice and Riley.  I was happy to do so, and here it is.  This also means I now have an open commission slot.  So if you're interested, send me a message.

Links to the previous two stories are here for context:

I Need This (Part 1)
 https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=102303.0

I've Gotten Better (Part 2)

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=102883.msg686873#msg686873

Riley’s face collided with the mat firmly, her eyes screwed shut and her cheeks squeezed together as her opponent’s hand pressed down on her.  The small crowd of girls was cheering and wolf whistling as her hips were pulled up, pointing her bare backside into the air.

“Come on, fuck her!” Taylor called from the sidelines cheerfully.  Riley groaned as she heard it.

“Who’s side are you on?” She asked as the girl behind her gave a giggle before sliding the entire length of her large rubber strap on deep inside her.  Riley gasped and bit down on her bottom lip as the girl began to thrust, slowly at first, then hard and fast.

Riley’s hands clutched at the mat as she helplessly moaned and groaned, her now victorious opponent railing her as about a dozen other girls looked on, including her friend Taylor.  Madison, at the very least, was trying to look sympathetic, though Riley could tell she was silently enjoying this as well.

“Fucking traitors.” She grumbled to herself.

Riley had come back to her college catfight club as soon as she’d arrived back on campus and was as active as ever.  If not more so.  Tonight, she had come for an arranged match with a girl named Tasha, with the stipulation that whoever gave up got to be the winner’s sex toy for fifteen minutes on the mats in front of everyone.

Well…Tasha had gotten a good hold on Riley’s hair and had gotten her firmly pinned.  A few good slaps, and then a hand on her throat along with the torture of her scalp had her howling a submission before too long.

Tasha shifted after fucking her for a solid five minutes, in which Riley had gone through two blissful, but admittedly embarrassingly loud orgasms and planted her on her back.

“Tell me you like it when I fuck you loser!”  Tasha smirked down at her as she drove the strap on in again.

“OH!”  Riley screamed as her toes curled, a third orgasm already threatening to burst inside her.  “Oh fuck!  Fuck!”

“Come on, tell me you like it or I’m gonna ram it down your throat next!”  Tasha shouted at her as she held Riley by the wrists, firmly pinned down on the floor.  The other girls along the edges of the mat cheered Tasha on, and Riley tried to tune them out.

Tasha and Riley were not enemies, as anyone from outside the club might have guessed, but had in fact become good friends as all of the girls here were.  Their arranged match had come as a result of a lot of joking, flirting and trash talk at the last meet, in which Tasha had watched Riley absolutely dismantle another girl named Bianca.  There had been a casual challenge, and then an escalation of stakes, and then, they had found themselves here.

“I-I-like it!” Riley gasped as she bit her lip and threw her head back.  Again, the other girls roared with delight and Tasha grinned down at her before hooking her arms under Riley’s knees and pulling them up.  She almost folded Riley in half as she relentlessly pounded.  When Riley had finally fallen into yet another orgasm, she was released.  Riley gasped for breath as she lay prone on the mat, thankful for the reprieve.

Until Tasha giggled and straddled her face, having taken the sex toy off, then lowered herself down onto Riley’s mouth.

“My turn loser.”

“C‘mon baby get her down!”  James was calling encouragement as Alice stood on her knees opposite another woman on the floor of her opponent’s living room.  The two were locked in a fierce grapple, one hand in each other’s hair, and the other wrapped around each other’s waist.

“Yank on it Julie don’t be scared to hurt her!” The other woman’s husband called out as the women grunted and groaned.  Finally, Alice drove her weight forward and barreled into Julie, taking her down to the floor.  Quickly, she planted her bare breasts over her opponents nose and mouth and pressed her weight down.

“Hard to breathe sweetie?” Alice teased as her opponent writhed under her.  Julie slapped at her sides, eliciting a few hisses of pain from Alice but she stayed firmly on top of her.  “You’re not going anywhere.”  Alice smiled and held her position until finally, Julie’s struggles slowed, and she was forced to tap out.  The women came up smiling at each other.  Hair disheveled and both of them breathing heavily.  Angry red skin showed on their bodies and limbs from all of the slaps they had exchanged.

“That’s 2-1 for Alice.” James grinned.  “Good job honey!”

Ever since Alice had confessed about her fights with her daughter Riley, this had become a hobby of theirs.  They had found other couples or women for Alice to fight with, and had made quite a network of friends by doing so.  Some of the matches were fairly tame wrestling matches, and some were full blown fights. 

Some had been solo, with only Alice and the other woman present, and some the husbands got to watch.  Occasionally the men would even be offered up as prizes for the winner, or the loser would have to suffer some consequences of their loss, but always, without fail, the meetings were a blast for everyone involved.

In just a few seconds, Alice was watching with a smirk as Julie’s head bobbed up and down on her husband’s cock, the stakes being that the loser owed the winner’s husband head.  Alice taunted and teased her as she worked her mouth up and down on James where he sat on the couch.  There was no jealousy, no animosity from anyone, though Julie’s husband Rick looked a little frustrated that it wasn’t him getting the winner’s treatment.

Eventually, James exploded right into Julie’s mouth, his toes curling and his eyes rolling back as he moaned.  Julie, to her credit, never slowed, and swallowed every drop.  When all was said and done, and the couples were ready to part ways, Julie hugged Alice and said

“You know I want a fuckin’ rematch right?” She grinned.  Alice chuckled and winked at her.

“Alright, but next time it’s me you’re gonna use that mouth on.” She said, and watched as Julie bit her lip.

“You two in a hurry or anything?”  Julie asked.

“No.  Why?”

Julie stepped back into the center of the living room carpet and began to undress again.  “Because I think I want that rematch right now.”  She smirked.  In a matter of seconds, the women were naked again, and lunging at each other, bodies wrapping up in another violent embrace.

It had now been some time since those fights.  And it had been even longer since Alice and Riley had met in the backyard of their home and came to blows with each other in a similar fashion.  Twice they had fought with one another, both times being a friendly but rough competition.  The first fight, Alice had won.  The second went to Riley.  And while Alice had confided in her husband James that she did expect a third fight to take place, thus far it hadn’t happened.

Riley had come home from college for summers, and Christmases a couple of times now, and while the two had shared some of the details of their budding catfighting hobby, neither had as of yet broached the subject of a rematch between them.  Both women had thought of it, but neither brought it up.

Perhaps it was because, in their second fight, when Riley had been in a desperate position, she had orally pleasured Alice to climax, and then attacked her womanhood to secure a win.  It had not been an awkward thing between them, despite the fact that they were mother and daughter.  Quite the opposite.  It had been an opportunity that Riley had seized to win, and nothing more.  Or so they told themselves.

The fact was, that while they were not sexually attracted to one another, their fights together had aroused a primal, deep seated lust born of an animalistic need to test themselves against each other.  In short, they had both loved every second of it.  And while neither would admit it, that idea gave them a sense of hesitation to go head to head again.

“Do I need to pick a day or two to disappear?” James would always ask before Riley would come home to visit, giving them the opportunity to have their third fight.  Each time the answer had ended up being no.

It was now the summer before Riley’s senior year, and she had been home for most of the break, taking one week to go to the beach with a few friends.  Riley was set to return to her dorm the following evening, and as had become tradition, she and her mother had a girl’s night together at home, drinking cheap wine and laughing over stupid stories and reality television.  When Riley graduated, she was planning to move about 100 miles from home to take a job with a company that catered to her degree.

Alice had been thinking for weeks about this, and tonight, she was going to speak up.  They had been talking about inconsequential things so far tonight, and had gone through a bottle and a half of wine.  It seemed like the right time, and when there was a lull in the conversation, Alice spoke.

“Y’know…” she began, placing her glass on the coffee table.  “You’re about to go off, and we won’t see you as often after this year.  I think it’s time.  Don’t you?”  She smiled.  Riley looked at her and slowly put her own glass down as she smiled back.  Alice had expected her to question what she meant.  She had expected to have to spell it out.  Their last fight hadn’t been for a couple of years now after all, and there was no reason for Riley to expect this question.  Alice had expected to catch her daughter off guard.  She hadn’t.

“It’s about damn time.” Riley laughed.  “I’ve been wanting that tie breaker for a long, long time now.”

Alice raised her eyebrows, a little surprised.  “So why didn’t you say anything??” She asked, a slight chuckle in her voice.

“Because mom.”  Riley’s eyes narrowed, and she smirked.  “I beat you last time.  Don’t you know the loser has to be the one to ask for a rematch?”

“Oh really now?”  Alice narrowed her eyes in return.  “Well in any case, you’re going to be living further away soon.  And we probably won’t fight again after this one.  We both know that.  There won’t be time.”

“I know.”  Riley replied, almost a little sad.  “That’s why we need to do it right.  We need to end this with zero regrets.  You agree?”

Alice nodded, feeling her heart begin to beat a little faster.  “I agree.  What are you thinking?”

“I’m thinking not tonight.  Not over fall or winter break either.  Let’s wait until spring break.  Gives us time to get ready.”  Riley grinned.

“Good.  I thought the same.”  Alice smiled and grabbed her wine glass again.  “Any rules this time?”

“Mom, you and I both know we’re going to talk about it non stop until the time comes.  We can’t help upping the ante on each other over and over again.  No need to hammer it all out now.  But…” and here, she blushed a little.  “Let’s agree right now…we are really going to end this.  No regrets right?”  Riley asked.

“No regrets.”  Alice replied.  “We’ve said both times that we fought that we wouldn’t hold back.  Maybe we didn’t, but we both know we kept from really hurting each other.  There’s no need for that now.”  She smirked and placed a hand on her daughter’s knee.  Riley smiled back and put her hand over Alice’s.

“The loser needs to be beaten in every way.  Then, there’s no question who came out on top.”  The younger woman said.

“Every….way.”  Alice said, drawing out the first word, letting her statement hang in the air.  “I love you kid, but you’d better come at me this time trying to destroy and utterly humiliate me.  Because that’s what I’m going to do to you.  That was your one warning.”

“Deal.”  Riley said simply.  And with that, preparations for the final showdown between Alice and Riley, who were as much best friends as they were mother and daughter, began.

In the time between that night, and Riley’s final college spring break, the two chatted almost exclusively about their upcoming fight.  Over and over, the conditions and the specifics of the fight were changed.  Threats and trash talk always remained interspersed in their conversations, as if they wanted nothing more than to goad each other into a more and more explosive fight when it was finally time for them to go at it.

When Riley was home for Christmas that year however, it was as if none of that had happened.  They laughed, joked and showed each other as much affection as ever.  Until that is, on the night of Christmas Eve, when the two passed each other in the hallway after James had fallen asleep.  Riley had smiled at her mother, and then suddenly, reached out and grabbed her by the collar of the shirt and shoved her against the wall.

“Just a few more months mom.” She had said with a cocky smirk on her face.  Alice had gasped and then glared back at her daughter, indignant at the surprise attack.  The older woman had then shoved back, and pinned Riley against the opposite wall, placing her thigh gently between her daughter’s legs.  Riley let out a shuddering breath but had stared defiantly back at Alice.

“Just a few more months.” Alice said as she stared into her daughter’s eyes before letting go.  The two had stared each other down then for almost a full minute before going their separate ways for the night…only to pretend nothing was amiss the next morning, though there were some knowing glances and smirks traded back and forth as the family opened gifts together.

They filled the time between Christmas and March by throwing themselves into their fighting hobbies more than ever, though now, it was about training for each other rather than strictly for the fun of it.  Alice had confided in James that she and Riley would be having one last showdown in March, and James had chuckled.

“Well I was beginning to wonder if you two were ever going to do it!”  He grinned.  “If I know the two of you, the fact that you’re tied is eating you both alive!”

“So, will you help me be ready?”  Alice asked.

“I’m not taking sides or anything.  But I’ll give you tips, and Coach you along when you meet with some of the other women.”  James had said.  He had kept his word, offering snippets of wisdom whenever he could.  He had even agreed to fight a few of the husbands and boyfriends for both her amusement, and to see how he fought himself so that maybe she could learn a thing or two.

Time marched on until the weather outside began to warm up.  The day before Riley was supposed to come home, the two had texted non stop.  The arrangements and conditions were made.  Now it was all about psyching each other up for the coming fight.

“You two must be excited.”  James chuckled at one point.  “You’ve barely looked away from your phone today.”

“Oh.” Alice popped her head up, blushing a little.  “Yeah I suppose so.”  She smiled.

“Do I need to make some plans for tomorrow so you and Riley can have the house?”

“No, actually there’s no need.” Alice replied in a bubbly voice.  “We’re going somewhere else this time.  I rented out a ring for the night tomorrow so you can have the house to yourself for a few hours.”  She grinned.

“Sounds fun!” James grinned, ever the supportive husband.  “If either of you is too tired or anything to drive home after just give me a call.” He said with a quick peck on her cheek before returning to his home office.  This left Alice the opportunity to return to her conversation.

“Can I be honest mom?” Riley had sent just a moment ago.

“Of course”

“I’m really…REALLY enjoying the thought of hanging your arms up on the ropes and just beating your face in.”

Alice grinned as she typed out her reply.

“You think you can??  I’m not only the better fighter honey.  I’m the better WOMAN.  You’ll see.  That dirty trick you pulled last time won’t work.  I’m ready this time.”

“Dirty trick huh?  I didn’t hear you complaining when we set this up.  Are you SURE you wanna go THERE with me?” Riley sent back.

“I'm sure.  Tomorrow, we aren’t fighting like we’re mother and daughter.  That was the mistake we made the first two times.  It’s just you and me.  Nothing else matters.”

“Good.  See you tomorrow mom.  I can’t wait to see you, and I can’t wait to finally settle it.”

Riley pulled into the driveway around noon the next day.  She came into the door and gave both of her parents an excited hug as she dropped her bags in the doorway.  When embracing Alice, she squeezed just a bit tighter than usual, though it was not visibly perceivable.  The three of them talked for a while and Riley caught them both up on her school activities, focusing on the small talk about what was going on there, and asking for details about things in her hometown as always.

Throughout the conversation, there was a palpable excitement and anticipation in the air between the two women.  It grew thicker and thicker as the time went by until finally, there was a lull in the conversation.  James put down his coffee and smiled at the two of them.

“Well girls, if you won’t say it I will.  You had your…appointment…” he chuckled at his choice of that word, “starting at three right?  It’s 2:45 now.  You’d better go get changed.”

Riley and Alice were a bit startled at James for approaching the topic for them, but there was no complaint from either.

“Guess he’s right.” Riley smirked at her mother as she looked her direction.

“We can go anytime if you want to wait.  Are you ready?” Alice smirked back.

“No more waiting.  I wanna get my hands on you.” Riley shot back.

“Let’s get changed then.” Alice grinned.

“Have fun you two.” James laughed again and turned his attention back to his coffee, and a news article on his phone.

Down the hallway, Riley whispered to her mother “How much does he know about it?”

Alice gave a mischievous smile.  “He’s expecting us to come home pretty busted up this time.  But that’s all.  I didn’t tell him everything, do you think I’m crazy?”

“Good.” Riley put on a wicked smile in return.

When they came out, they were wearing standard gym attire, and both of them had their gym backpacks slung over their shoulders.  They called a farewell to James and got into separate cars before driving to the gym that Alice had spent a lucrative amount on securing for the two of them.  It was a worthy expense in her opinion.

They walked through the doors together without a word and walked toward the well lit standard sized ring that dominated the center of the room.  They shared a quick look before they dropped their bags on the floor and began to peel off the clothes they had arrived in.

The gym attire had served to keep James in the dark about the full details of the fight.  If they had just left in the same clothes they had been wearing, it might have raised suspicion.  Their real outfits were underneath.

When Alice turned to face her daughter, she was wearing a satin bra and her favorite thong, both in black.  The thong had a lacy waistband with a tiny pink bow right in the center.  Riley stripped down to reveal a bright pink push up bra, and a thong in the same shade as her bra.  Hers had no lace, but sported a tiny hello kitty logo on the front right over her vagina.  Riley completed the look with a pair of white and pink striped knee socks that accentuated her legs beautifully.  Alice remained barefooted.

The pair took a moment to take each other in.  Neither had spoken since they had arrived.  They both knew it was time to break the silence, but they couldn’t at that moment.  Finally, Riley was the one to speak up.

“Just me and you right?  To the finish.”  She said as she stared Alice down.

“To the finish.”  Alice smiled warmly.  The two came in and shared a hug, expressing their affection for each other before the battle that was to come.

As if to accentuate the change in moods that they needed to undergo, just as they separated, Riley grabbed Alice by the throat firmly.

“You’re fucking mine.”  She said through clenched teeth.  Alice gasped and looked at her daughter with wide eyes.  Without warning, she slugged Riley in the stomach, hard.  Riley doubled over for a moment and coughed.  Alice waited for her to recover.  They had not stepped into the ring yet after all.  But when she had managed to catch her breath, Riley grinned, then lunged at Alice, grabbing her hair and jerking it back and placing her other hand right onto Alice’s groin, tracing a small circle with her index finger

The two began to kiss each other fiercely for a few moments and pressed their bodies together.  It was as much an act of aggression as it was of passion.  A challenge to begin what was to come.  Eventually, they mutually shoved each other away.  Both were breathing heavily.

“Enough warm up.”  Alice snarled, then climbed into the ring.

“Agreed.” Riley responded as she too made her way into the squared circle.

They moved to opposite corners and began to stretch their limbs and bodies, never taking their eyes off of one another.

“Remember…” Alice said.  “This is probably the last time we’re going to get to do this.  You ready to settle this for good?”

“I’ve been ready.”  Riley smirked.  “Are you?”

“Come on.”

Both women stepped out of their corners slowly.  They didn’t rush each other like they had in the beginning of their previous two fights, but rather slowly circled the perimeter of the ring.  They moved closer together inch by inch, their hearts racing with anticipation, excitement and yes, a little anxiety.

“I’m about to fuck you up little girl.” Alice said so quietly that Riley almost didn’t hear.

“Come on then mom.  Come try me.”  Riley breathed back.   Still they circled and moved inward inch by inch.  Finally, they were within arms reach of one another.

Both of their previous fights had begun explosively, with a blow from one of them, followed by a frenzy of activity.  This time, they were slower, more calculated.  They wanted to conserve energy in order to draw the fight out as long as they could.  They slowly reached for each other and grabbed each other by the upper arms.  They dug their fingers in as they began to grapple.  They pushed and strained against each other, dancing in a stumbling circle as they stared into each other’s eyes.  Neither gained an inch as they strained their legs and arms, trying to get the upper hand.

“Still dead even huh?” Riley smirked.

“You’ll never be even with me.” Alice said back, both of their voices strained with effort.  A few moments more passed before Riley suddenly snapped her hands up to Alice’s hair and jerked her forward.  Alice yelped as she stumbled and slipped into Riley’s waiting arms.  The younger fighter pulled her mother into a side headlock and squeezed down down on her neck and head.  Her other fist came down hard on the back of Alice’s head.

“Ugh!” Alice grunted as lights popped in her vision from the blow.  Then another came down.  And another.  Riley was not throwing wild punches down.  She was slowly lifting her fist and slamming it down.  Each punch spaced out by about two seconds.  She was focusing on putting power behind them.

Alice had her arms wrapped around Riley’s waist in an attempt to keep her daughter from driving her to the floor.  She dug the short nails of her right hand into Riley’s stomach and YANKED her hand around from there to her back.  Riley shouted and loosened her hold.  Alice slipped out and straightened.  Grabbing Riley by the hair now, Alice pulled her right into the punch she sent into Riley’s face.

“AGH!”  Riley yelped as her scalp and face exploded in pain.  She had managed to avoid taking the blow in the nose, but it still hurt.  Alice was gratified to see that she had left angry welts where she had scratched her daughter, and her expression of pain only fueled her.

She jerked Riley’s hair after wrapping a length of it around her hand, prompting her opponent to do the same and begin to pull her hair in return.

“I’ll rip you fucking bald mom!” Riley howled.  The two bent at the waist as they yanked each other around in a circle, feet stumbling and crossing as they howled and desperately fought to cause each other more pain than they were feeling themselves.

“Fuck you!” Alice shouted as she padded around, trying to pull Riley to the floor.

“Maybe when I’m fucking done with you!”  Riley snarled as she jerked Alice’s head downward, throwing her knee up into her mother’s face.  Alice yelled as her nose and mouth were struck full on.  Luckily, because Riley’s footing was unsure, she wasn’t able to break anything, though Alice thought she tasted a little blood in her mouth.

Enraged, Alice quit trying to pull and instead, threw her weight forward, unbalancing her daughter as she drove into her.  Riley’s back collided with one of the turnbuckles of the ring, and the older fighter wasted no time driving a fist into her stomach three times in rapid succession.

Riley groaned and felt the wind leave her.  She let go of Alice’s hair, who then drove her head into Riley’s face, busting her lip.

“FUUUCK!” Riley screamed at the impact.  She reacted fast, swinging fists that thumped into her mother’s cheeks, trying to box her way out of the corner.  Alice gasped as she took two solid blows and staggered back a step.  Riley braced herself against the turnbuckle and threw her leg out, crashing her socked foot into Alice’s chest.  The older woman yelped and was sent crashing to the canvas.

The younger woman pounced, trying to straddle Alice and pin her down.  Alice struggled, and the women wrestled on the floor, glaring at each other as they rolled back and forth, throwing sloppy punches at each other’s heads.

“Fucking bitch.” Riley gasped out in a quiet voice.

“Little cxnt.” Alice breathed out just as quietly.

Finally, after rolling back and forth a few times, Riley got Alice’s back on the floor and held her there, but Alice wasted no time in reaching around her daughters back and raking her nails downward.  Riley hissed with pain as she felt scratches burn along her back.  She also tried to suppress a small moan as her fingers dug into Alice’s shoulders.  Both women had goosebumps along their bodies from their bare skin gliding and grinding against each other during their tussle on the floor.

“You would like that huh you little slut?” Alice smirked from below her daughter as she made a second pass with her nails, even harder this time.

SMACK!

Riley’s open hand cracked across Alice’s face as she struggled to hold her down.  Now, it was Alice’s turn to suppress a moan.  As her probing nails reached Riley’s ass, she grabbed on and pulled her hips against her own more tightly.  She had barely realized she had done it, and neither of them knew exactly when they started gyrating their hips together.

The two of them gasped as they glared into each other’s eyes.  They bit their bottom lips, unwilling to be the first to show weakness in this escalation of their conflict.  They still wore their thongs at this point, but even so, the stimulation of the fight and this change in dynamic flooded both of their brains with stimulation.

Alice tried to resist it, but eventually, being on the bottom gave away her disadvantage.

“Oh!” She gave an involuntary gasp of pleasure, and was enraged to see the satisfied look on her daughter’s face.  This didn’t affect the outcome, but in this one small battle within the battle, Riley had bested her.  Alice had been the first to react

Immediately, both of them grabbed two handfuls of hair and locked together at the lips.  They moaned into each other’s mouths as they tugged at each other’s scalps and began their tussle on the floor anew, fighting to roll and keep the other beneath them.  Their tongues matched their energy, probing and wrestling with each other.  Almost as if trying to subdue their opponent in this as well.  Back and forth they tumbled, breaking their violent kiss to come up for air every few seconds or so, only to return to it again.

They unhanded each other’s hair with one hand each, using it to alternate between slaps and punches to each other’s bodies and grabbing at each other’s asses or hips as they wrestled around the ring.  And through it all, they couldn’t help but delight in the wrongness of it all.  They shouldn’t be doing this, and that made them want it all the more.  They broke contact the kiss again when Alice was on top of Riley, and Riley stared intensely up at her.

“That’s it.  Fight me mom.”  The younger woman moaned out as they continued to buck their hips and jerk at each other’s hair.  “You aren’t shit and I’m going to prove it.”

There was something about the way that Riley continued to deliberately call her “mom” even as they had escalated to sexual attacks that made her tremble a bit.  It was if Riley wanted to vocalize the taboo nature of the situation.  As if she wanted there to be no illusions or fantasy that this was anything other than what it was.  It excited her in a perverse way, but the second comment made her blood boil.

“Shut your fucking mouth!” Alice raged through gritted teeth as she slammed a fist directly into Riley’s jaw from above.  She began to rain down blows as she struggled to hold her daughter down, and yet still, they bucked their hips together, their excitement only growing and growing.

Riley screamed and managed to kick her mother off of her, and rolled to her feet.  She swiped her hand across her face to check for bleeding, and found a small trickle from her lip, but nothing serious.

They were still for a moment as they stood, staring each other down, breathing hard and shivering slightly from the sexual excitement that coursed through their veins now in combination with the battle lust that overrode their senses.  Once they had caught their breath, they lunged again, this time mutually clawing at each other’s chests.  They hissed, and grew frustrated as they couldn’t do much damage through the fabric of their bras.  Alice gripped the front of Riley’s and jerked, looking to throw her daughter into the ropes.  Riley yelped as a ripping sound filled their ears.

When Riley collided with the ropes, one of her bra straps hung loose, and Alice rushed her.  Riley screamed as her face exploded in pain.  Her mother had caught her with a wicked straight punch right into her mouth.  She had expected an attack on her breasts and had left her face completely undefended.  Stupid.

Alice had her by the hair then and was pulling her head back, bending her neck painfully over the ropes.

“Fucking-dumb-little-shit!!”  Alice was yelling at her through gritted teeth, punctuating every word with a blow into Riley’s stomach.  Riley gagged and wretched as she felt her stomach muscles collapse under her mother’s fist, and when she tried to mount a defense, Alice only shoved her back into the ropes again, forcing her to use all of her effort to push back.  Finally, the younger fighter felt her knees buckle and she went down on them, unable to catch her breath.

Riley groaned as she reached up to grab at anything she could to keep herself upright.  She hadn’t been aiming for it, but her hands latched on to the front of her mother’s bra, and she jerked hard.  The clasps snapped and Alice’s bra tore free, ruined as the older woman tumbled, rolling to the ground a foot or so away from her daughter.  Riley coughed and struggled to her hands and knees even as Alice lunged at her.  They collided and rolled over once, Alice coming out on top.

“That was my favorite bra!” She said indignantly as she grabbed Riley by the head and slammed her skull down on the mat.  Riley was dazed slightly, but the surface was mostly soft, shielding her from any serious damage.

“Then why’d you wear it to a fight BITCH!”  Riley screamed the last word as she got her arms free, grabbing Alice’s head in return and smashing her forehead into her mother’s face.

“Fuck!”  Alice screamed as her head burst out in pain.  Her vision blurred and involuntary tears split in her eyes.  She tasted blood as Riley suddenly gripped Alice by the head and rolled them over so that she was on top, but Alice expected this, and had already planned a counter attack.

The older woman’s arms wrapped around Riley and she leaned up, planting her lips just under her daughter’s jawline and began to nibble and suck at the sensitive skin.  Riley gave a little gasp and her hold on her mother loosened just a bit.  Alice trailed her fingers lightly down Riley’s back until she reached the girl’s butt, and clenched tightly.  Riley leaned her head up and let out a little moan as her legs slowly opened.

“Fuck.” The younger fighter breathed out as she let her still covered breasts squeeze against her mother’s bare ones.  Alice squeezed their hips together and moaned into her daughter’s neck, sending a vibration of sensations through Riley.  Her hands released Riley’s backside then, and trailed up to the waistband of her panties.  Riley never saw it coming as Alice pulled her mouth off of her, then JERKED the garment upward

“AGHH!” Riley wailed as her mother pulled her underwear up savagely, then with one hand, grabbed her by the face and heaved, roughly throwing the younger girl off of her, and sprang back to her feet, bouncing on the balls of her feet as she smirked at her daughter who was pulling at the edges of her underwear to free them from her crevices.

“Dirty fuckin’ tricks again..” Riley grumbled as she finally stood and faced her mother in a grappling stance, her face a bit flushed and her breathing thick.

“Anything goes, right?” Alice said, her own voice thick as they came together and grappled with each other again.  They couldn’t help but feel the goosebumps that now rose on their bodies from the previous embrace, and how they deliberately squeezed a bit closer to each other as they began to wrestle again on their feet, and while they struggled in earnest, they couldn’t resist the chance to run a hand around each other, or nuzzle themselves into each other’s necks as they danced.

But just as they started to lean into another more sensual and less violent embrace, Riley let out a small, delighted growl just as she placed her hands almost tenderly on her mother’s sides and DROVE her knee up right between her legs.

Alice couldn’t even scream as her legs turned to jello underneath her.  Her nails dug in hard where they were placed on Riley’s back, and though they left marks, it didn’t deter the younger girl.

They had drifted near a corner, and Riley drove her weight into her mother’s, slamming her opponent’s back against the corner.  With quick, practiced movements, Riley pulled Alice’s arms over the top rope, and used the middle to secure them in place.

“F-f-uuuuck-k” Alice groaned as she was trapped, the pain in her groin still exploding through her.  That is, until the first blow to her cheek snapped her out of it.

“I told you.” Riley had a savage grin as she sent her opposite fist into her mother’s jaw.  “I couldn’t wait for this part.”  She aimed a kick at Alice’s stomach just as Alice found her feet, and they buckled again.  Another punch, this time straight between the eyes, and Alice yelped, sure that it might leave at least one shiner.  Alice struggled against her bonds in the ropes, but Riley had done a good job securing her.  As she tried to find her footing again after the kick, Riley pressed her whole body against her then, forcing her legs open with her knees.

“Here, let me help you with those.”  She said as she reached down and yanked upward on Alice’s thong.  The older woman cried out, the pain intense after Riley’s shot with her knee earlier.  She was grateful however, that she had gone with a lace piece unlike her daughter as the garment mercilessly tore off in Riley’s hand.  And then Riley was kissing her again.  And she returned the kiss with ferocity, moaning into it as her arousal built.  She loved it when James had tied her up during their kinkier bedroom sessions, and right now, she felt much the same.

Riley broke the kiss then, and grabbed her mother by the chin, forcing her head back against the turnbuckle.  “Look at you.” She purred.  “Stark fucking naked, and tied up.  And I haven’t even lost so much as a sock.”  She gave a little laugh that was half mocking, half aroused as she pressed her thigh between Alice’s legs and began to run it up and down.  Alice fought the urge to moan aloud.  That was what Riley wanted, and she wasn’t going to get it.  She began to renew her struggles on the ropes, but caught an open handed slap to the jaw for her efforts.

“I…don’t need…your socks off…to humiliate you…little girl.” Alice growled defiantly.  She took another blow, this time a fist to the temple that sent stars flying in her vision.  Riley stepped back.  She looked Alice up and down and smirked as she rolled her neck.  Almost as if by premonition, Alice saw what was coming, just as she felt a jolt in her chest as she found a weakness in the binding she was held by.  She waited.

Riley ran at her, preparing to drive her head into Alice’s midsection.  A blow that might have effectively ended the fight.  Alice planted her feet, and at the last second slipped her right arm out of the ropes and spun to the left, just out of the line of attack.  Riley tried to stop, but had gathered too much momentum, and ran headlong into the padded corner.  She thudded into it as Alice used her free arm to loose the one that was still bound.

Riley was doubled over, clutching her head and cursing for a second.  Alice grabbed the back of the girl’s push-up bra and jerked mercilessly backward, throwing her daughter roughly to the mat on her back, and snapping the clasps on the garment all in one motion.

“I told you pro wrestling was fake when you were seven Riley.”  She growled as she sat roughly down, right on Riley’s face.  Riley screamed in frustration as she was pinned, her mother’s knees on her shoulders, and her backside over her nose and mouth.  Alice gripped the Hello Kitty thong her daughter was wearing and again tore at it, relishing the younger fighter’s muffled screams as the fabric dug into her.  “I bet you feel REALLY-“ she said as she gave the garment a jerk “FUCKING-“ she yanked again, hearing Riley’s scream become a frantic whine “STUPID!!“ again, she yanked.  “At least wear something that’ll TEAR-“ again… “and it won’t HURT” again… “so MUCH!!”  And with one final yank of the garment just as Riley’s body turned into a thrashing, kicking tangle of limbs, the thong tore loose in her hand.

Riley was screaming under her, presumably cursing and calling her mother every name in the book, but it was muffled under the older fighter’s seated position on her face.  Alice picked herself up, and pivoted around so that she was facing Riley now, and the younger girl wasted no time in tearing at Alice’s hair from underneath.  Alice hissed, but she had a plan now.  Her daughter was going to be truly humiliated, and she was going to do it right now.

She placed one hand in Riley’s hair, and began to yank, just as she aligned her hips with her opponent’s.  Riley’s eyes widened as Alice pulled her leg into a more favorable position, and forced their sexes together.

It was an escalation that they both had known could happen, but as Alice began to thrust against her, they both realized they had never known for sure if it would.

"You sure about this?" Riley hissed, a look of sheer anger in her eyes as the two women began to scissor each other.  "You really wanna go pussy to pussy with me?" She bit her lower lip, suppressing a gasp as the sensation already began to intensify.  "Because you don't stand a fucking chance

"You don't know the first thing about it, little girl." Alice said in a breathy voice.  "I've got you on the floor, and I've fucked more pussy than you've ever dreamed about."

Both fighters were jerking at each other's hair, glaring and groaning as they bucked their sexes together, each giving the occasional involuntary gasp whenever a movement sent a shock of pleasure through their bodies.  Alice felt Riley's movements hitch for a split second as her daughter let out a particularly loud gasp, sounding more like a stifled moan.  It was just the break in rhythm she needed in order to shift her hips and place one leg on top of one of Riley's pinning it.  Her other hand left her daughter's hair and wrapped around the other leg.

She had subdued Riley's hips and was in complete control of the rhythm now as Riley's hips were immobilized.  She gyrated once, slowly but HARD, thrusting their clips together and circled her hips over the spot.

"O-oh…oh fuck."  Riley groaned, sputtering a little as her eyes rolled back at the sensation.

"That's right." Alice whispered as she moved her sex in a slow, hard circle, grinding her opponent down.  "You're not bad sweetie."  She let go of the leg she was holding and grabbed Riley by the face, squeezing the other woman's cheeks together.  "But im…"  she thrust, hard.

"A-a-AH!"  Riley moaned.

"Better."  Alice shivered as she felt Riley's back begin to arch underneath her, feeling her own orgasm building alongside her daughter's.  They both moaned and threw their heads back.  And just as Alice heard the tell tale sounds that said Riley was right on the edge of exploding, Alice stopped altogether.

"MmmMMMMF!"  Riley let out a growling moan of frustration as she tried to thrust back out against Alice with her pinned hips, but Alice wouldn't allow it.

"Nuh uh little girl."  Alice purred as she shifted and straddled Riley's waist before giving her a solid punch to the cheek.  "You don't cum until I SAY SO."  She smirked, breathing heavily as she allowed herself to come down as well.  She didn't want to admit how close she had gotten alongside Riley to an explosive orgasm.

Riley let out a gasp that sounded more like a moan as the punch snapped her head to the side.  The pain mixed with the slowly fading pleasure created a spine tingling sensation.  She scowled up at Alice and spit at her, a mixture of blood and saliva that spattered into the older woman's face.

"UGH!"  Alice yelled in disgust, moving to wipe the offensive moisture from her face with one arm.  This gave Riley enough leeway to kick and shove out, tossing Alice roughly off of her.  Both women got to their feet, heaving for air and glaring at each other in what could've been perceived as pure hatred.  And perhaps, in this moment that they had torn out of time and reality for themselves…just perhaps there WAS some hatred that existed here.  Hatred that would fade when the fight was over, but hatred that tbey used to fuel this final battle together as mother and daughter.

Riley glanced down at her bra, still on, but hanging off of one shoulder.  She whipped it off with one fluid motion and let it drop to the canvas, leaving her nude save for her thigh highs.

"Come the fuck at me bitch."  Alice snarled at Riley as they slowly began to circle, a large distance standing between them in their ring.

"You come at me slut."  Riley shot back.

"I am going to make sure you never want to fight ANYONE again when I'm done with you." Alice slid forward a half step, beginning to close the distance between them.  Both women crouched, ready to pounce.

Riley's lip curled in a sneer.  "Shut up and come at me you goddamn coward.  I said COME ON!"

A split second passed, and the women both mutually hurled themselves at each other.  Their nude bodies collided as they began to scream like savage hellcats, and fought even more like them.

They immediately wrapped their arms around each other, wrestling savagely on their feet as short nails dug hard into each other's back and sides, occasionally separating a hair's breadth just to claw at each other's breasts.  They howled with pain and rage as they brought angry red welts across each other's bruised bodies, lines of scratches running between welts, the marks like a street map of their furious attacks.

The women didn't let go of each other as they scratched and clawed, both of them refusing to break contact except to open a new scratch on each other.  They both felt the ghost of tears form at the corners of their eyes as each attack burned like a hornets sting on their skin.  Alice yelped as Riley' fingers came down her right breast and over her nipple.  Riley cried out as her mothers fingers broke the skin along the side of her neck.

Riley got a swipe at Alice's ribs that made the older fighter double over in pain by a half inch.  She repaid the attack with a grab and pull of her daughter's left breast that made Riley's breath catch with the pain.  Then, as if by mutual consent, they grabbed each other by one arm in a sort of half grapple, Alice's left and Riley's right.  Their free hands reaching up to grab each other by the face.

They both breathed heavily as they wrestled and pushed, breathing from exertion, pain, and a little bit of fear as they held their hands up, threatening to scratch each other's face, but not yet doing so.

They watched each other for a sign to either start, or back off for a few seconds.  Then, all at once, they dug in.  They both screamed out as welts and scratches rose on their cheeks and Jaws before resetting and running down the other side.  They almost sobbed with the burning pain, but neither woman would show weakness.  Noses, lips, even ears and temples were raked with nails, and both women silently felt thankful that they had deliberately kept their nails short so they wouldn't seriously injure each other.  They clawed up and down, running from faces all the way down to shoulders as they held a death grip on each other's biceps with their other arm, gripping to stave off the pain as best they could.

Finally, both women folded to their knees, howling as their hands stopped, fingers clutching hard into each other's cheeks and jaw.  Iron grips that would've pierced their faces if they had sharp nails.

"GIVE UP!"  Riley SCREAMED through her pain.

"FUCKING NEVER!  Alice bellowed back at her.  They let go all at once and clutched each other's hair for balance, their other arm swinging wild, insane and poorly thought out haymakers into each other's faces and heads with absolutely reckless abandon.  They howled, swinging and jerking hair, looking like a pair of clueless schoolgirls going at it over some boy.  But they both had to admit as their heads and faces took the blows, it was effective, even if it was sloppy.

Blow after blow rained down as they stood on their knees across from each other, filling the empty gym with the sounds of screaming and a rhythmic *thunkthunkthunk* As the naked mother and daughter tried desperately to beat each other senseless.

Finally, still swinging, Riley leaned her weight in, forcing Alice to start taking the harder of the blows.  Eventually, the younger fighter wore her mother down until she was on her back with Riley above her.  Riley planted her knees as she straddled Alice, pinning her mother's arms to her sides and began to unload on her opponent's face and temples with both fists.

Alice screamed and even let out a sob, a mixture of rage, frustration and pain as her daughter mercilessly beat her.

"Give up mom!  Give. It. The. Fuck. Up!!"  She punctuated her words with punches as Alice cried out.  Kicking and thrashing to unseat her daughter.

"NO!!!"  Alice screamed in utter defiance.

"RAAAAGGHHH!"  Riley let out an unholy, animal like sound of frustration and ceased her punches.  She slid up Alice's chest and planted her shins on the older fighter's shoulders as she lowered her hips over Alice' lips and nose.

"Eat my fucking pussy mom!"  She growled, a shiver running down her spine at the sheer wrongness of that sentence.  A wrongness she reveled in.  She grabbed Alice's hair and jerked her head upward, smothering her between her legs and in her lower lips.  "Eat.  My.  Pussy."  She said as Alice whined and her resistance slowed down.

Eventually, Alice did what she was asked and began to work her daughter's sex with her tongue and lips.  She moved against her target like a professional as Riley let out a moan.

"That's what I fucking thought.  Make me cum and I'll let you the fuck up." She said mischievously as she began to thrust her hips and her sex against Alice's face.  Goosebumps rose across her body as she moaned loudly, unable to deny just how GOOD Alice was at this.  Alice moaned as she worked away, flicking her tongue over Riley's clit and pressing herself voluntarily into her mound as Riley rode her face.

"That's it mom…" Riley gasped.  "It's fucking over.  Keep going.  I'm gonna…oh God I'm gonna c-c-c-oh fuck!  Fuck! FU-RAAAHHHHHH!!"  Riley SCREAMED bloody murder and quickly jerked herself away, rolling onto her back and cursing loudly.  Just as Alice had been on the very….VERY edge of bringing her daughter to a climax, she had turned her head and bitten down on the younger fighter's thigh.

"You FUCKING BIT ME!!"  Riley wailed as she held her thigh, teeth gritted in pain.

"I told you little bitch…" Alice smirked as she got to her feet slowly.  "You cum when I TELL YOU TO."

Riley stood as well, her teeth bared in fury, legs still a bit wobbly from her extremely close brush with an explosive orgasm.  "You're gonna pay for that," she half growled, half whimpered.

"Then come make me pay for it." Alice challenged as the two stared each other down.  Neither made a move toward the other just yet.  They stared daggers at each other from across the ring, breathing hard and taking stock of the pain that coursed….no, radiated through their entire body.

They were red, blue and purple all over, bleeding in some places from scratches and blows that had gotten them particularly hard, but not enough to be concerned.  Both of them HURT.  They were bruised and scratched and battered all across their naked bodies, and they still couldn't help but punctuate the occasional breath with a whine or gasp of pain.

"This…" Riley said, pausing to find the words.  "Is the fight I always wanted.  The fight we should've had the first time."

Alice smirked as the two of them began to circle the ring again.  "Well it's not over yet." She said with a note of relish in her voice.  "Not til I'm done with you."

They slowly approached one another, hands raised defensively as they continued to circle ever closer.  After a few moments, once they had come within arms reach of each other, Alice snapped her arm out, cracking Riley across the cheek with an open handed slap.  Riley hissed as her head moved to the side with the blow and returned the favor, the sound of her own slap echoing through the empty room. They circled as their faces took on a fresh shade of red from the testing blows.

"Getting tired?"  Riley smirked as they faced off, her own voice betraying her own fatigue at this point in the battle.

"Not even close little girl."  Alice said, her voice defiant, but weaker than it had been.  The truth was that they were both EXHAUSTED.  But that wasn't going to stop them.  This fight had been brutal, but exhilarating.  And while neither woman wanted to stop, they both had to silently acknowledge that it wouldn't be long before one of them would make a fatal mistake in their exhaustion.  It would have to end one way or another, and soon.

The women both let out a gasp of effort as they clung to each other once again in a standard grappling stance.  They dug their nails into the places where they gripped each other and hissed as they felt the sting.  In their weakened states, the grip was more painful than it should've been for both of them.

They wrestled slowly on their feet, dancing back and forth across the ring, neither able to gain an advantage for very long.

"Let's finish this mom."  Riley moaned as they leaned harder into their grapple.  "Let's find out who the better woman is.  Once and for all.

It did not escape Alice that Riley had lost all pretense in those words.  She had admitted that the better woman in this fight MIGHT not be her.  Riley knew as well as Alice did, that this could go either way.  By unspoken consent, the two opponents slid into each other, their grapple turning into an embrace as they locked together at the lips.  Their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths as they scratched at each other's backs and pulled firmly but sensually at each other's hair.  They moaned as they abandoned themselves to the embrace, stepping forward and backward in turn against each other.

Their hips soon joined the battle as they became more and more heated, thrusting and gyrating their womanhood together back and forth, their moans becoming more and more fevered.

They broke the kiss momentarily and stared at each other with heated expressions.

"Do your little friends fight you like this Riley?"  Alice smirked as she thrust against her daughter, driving her back a few steps as the younger fighter gasped with pleasure and surprise.

"Not…as good." Was all Riley could manage as she thrust back, giving her mother's hair a twist as she did so, then locked her lips back onto Alice's.  The two women began to tear into each other, completely abandoning themselves to the delight of their taboo lust.  Hands explored thighs, sides and chests.  Nails scratched and probed at every inch of flesh they could reach.

Neither woman gave much thought to where they were as they staggered across the ring until Riley's back fetched up against one of the neutral corners.  Alice's heart leapt as she tasted victory just within her grasp.  Her body pinned Riley's in the corner as the two women moaned, just on the edge of climax.  Alice's hands traced up her daughter's sides until they reached her shoulders.

And she grabbed Riley by the throat.

With a roar, Alice pulled Riley back and SLAMMED her head into the turnbuckle as she squeezed, trying to press the fight out of her.

"I GOT YOU, YOU LITTLE SLUT!"  Alice howled through gritted teeth as her daughter gagged, her eyes popping wide in shock as all ability to breathe left her.

"GIVE!"  Alice demanded.  "I swear to God I'll choke you the fuck out you spoiled fucking brat.  GIVE.  UP."

Riley began to panic as she scratched and pried at her mother's vice grip hands on her neck.  She desperately tried to catch a breath, buy she COULDN'T.  God damn it…her mother was about to beat her.  She was going to have to surrender and take what came with that.  She didn't have a choice.  She was going to black out.

"I…."  She choked out, but couldn't form the words.

"WHAT?  SAY IT RILEY!"

"Ah….g….gi…."

"I can't fucking hear you baby girl.  Talk louder."  Alice wore a savage grin as Riley's knees began to fold.  "You NEVER had a chance with me.  You like to play at fighting.  Little girl…I could've taken you apart ANY time I wanted to.  So either submit to me, or I swear to God I've got no problem making you pay the stakes unconscious.  Just tap my arm.  Admit I'm better than you."

Riley felt tears form at the corners of her eyes as she looked at her mother's savage look.  Her vision swam as she absorbed Alice's words.  She raised a hand…

"I could've taken you apart any time I wanted to" Alice had said.  It was that statement that really crawled under Riley's skin.  She knew GOOD AND WELL that she had won their last fight fair and square.  Yes, her mother had beaten her the first time they clashed, but it had been close.  And now, her opponent was claiming she had been holding back??

Bullshit.

Fucking BULLSHIT.

Riley felt a surge of anger and frustration flood her nerves.  In that moment, it was if Alice had not even trapped her in the corner.  She HOWLED her defiance, somehow able to do so past the crushing choke hold.  With strength she didn't even know she still had left, she snapped her knee up between her mother's legs.  The older woman went paper white as her hands loosened.  If Alice made a sound of pain, Riley never heard it.  All she could hear was the roar of her own determination and anger like the crashing of the ocean waves on the shore that they had visited on their family vacations.

But they were not family.  Not right now.  Now, they were two women with something to prove.

Riley followed her low blow by tearing Alice's hands off of her neck and taking a much needed gasp of breath, then jerked her head forward and smashed it into her mother's nose.  There was a crack, and Riley knew she had broken the bone.  The first REAL injury either of them had suffered.  Alice wailed and started to back away, but Riley wasn't going to let her get away from her now.

She gripped Alice's arms and pulled the older woman back to her, and into her waiting knee which crashed into Alice's sex a second time.  When Alice's knees folded under her, Riley leaned in and wrestled her roughly around, spinning and slamming her mother's back to the turnbuckle.  A few feverish moments later, and Riley again had Alice's arms trapped within the ropes, spread eagle like an ancient criminal suffering crucifixion.

Alice's head lolled and she brought her knees together to avoid another crushing blow to her womanhood, but Riley wasn't interested in doing that again.  Instead, she threw her fist once, twice, three times into her mother's stomach, relishing the reaching and gagging noises she got from her mother in response to the blows.

The younger girl felt her face twist into an almost involuntary, savage snarl as she raised her open palm and cracked it across Alice's cheek as hard as she could muster.

"ANY TIME MOM??"  She screamed as she slapped Alice again.  "I" She slapped her mother again.  "DON'T" again.  "THINK" twice more.  "SO" again, and this time Riley could feel her palm burn as Alice wailed against the pain and thrashed to try and free herself.  "GIVE" another slap "BITCH?"  A final, even harder smack, this time across her mother's bare breasts, adding her nails to the blow so that four fresh angry welts rose under the slap.  She backed up and breathed heavily as she stared at her now quietly sobbing mother.

"Give up mom."  Riley breathed after a few seconds that felt like hours.

Alice looked up at her daughter.  She was in so much pain.  But that look on Riley's face just pissed her off.

Her face contorted in rage and effort.  Her head reared back.

And she spit in Riley's face.

Riley was shocked for a half second and let out a sound of disgust, swiping away the offensive projectile with her arm, her mouth open in incredulity.

"RRRRAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!"  An inhuman scream ripped free of Riley's throat as she lunged forward.  Feeling more like an animal than a woman, she leaned down and CLAMPED her teeth onto Alice's right breast.  Alice wailed in agony, and Riley trembled at the sound.  She snapped her right hand forward and found her mother's womanhood, then began to savagely scratch and claw at the sensitive area.  She was not trying to make Alice orgasm.  She was trying to HURT HER.

Alice sobbed openly now.  Both in agony and frustration at her inability to escape.  Everytime she tried to maneuver her self for an escape, Riley would clamp back down with her teeth and dig her nails into her pussy even further, even inserting her fingers to attack the inside of her sex.  Her legs shook and she screamed her defiance against the pain, ashamed of the tears now spilling down her cheeks.

Riley made animal like noises as she tore into her double attack.  She was beyond reason.  Beyond conscious thought.

"Baby…stop…STOP!  I GIVE UP BABY PLEASE GOD LET GO OF MEEEEEE!"  Alice HOWLED.

For a couple of seconds, Riley did not let go.  Both women wondered if she would in that moment.  But finally, the pleading way that Alice had called her 'baby' opened her feverish mind and made her realize that she had won.

She had WON.

She had bested her mother.  Broken the tie.  This test of mother versus daughter was finally done.  And she was the Victor.  She let go and ceased her attack. 

And now, both of them were sobbing as the adrenaline subsided and the REAL extent of what they had done to each other washed over them.

"Get me down Riley." Alice said in a defeated voice as she looked down at her feet.  Riley did not answer.  She only looked at her trapped and trembling opponent for a long moment before sliding out of the ring.

Alive groaned as she heard the thump of the duffel bag that Riley had brought with them hit the canvas.  She continued to look down as she heard the zipper open.  She couldn't help but screw her eyes shut as she heard Riley's footsteps approaching her.

Riley grabbed her mother by the hair and pulled her face up, forcing the beaten women to look her in the eye.

"I won mom.  Say it."  She hissed.  Alice forced her eyes shut and bit her bottom lip, unwilling to give her daughter what she wanted.  Then she gasped as Riley's fist plowed into her stomach.

"Say….it…."  Riley growled through gritted teeth.  "This can be fun, or it can be really, REALLY hard for you.  I don't care which."

Alice stifled a sob and nodded.  "You won baby.  You beat me."

Riley grinned as she brought up what was in her right hand.  It was one of her thigh high socks that had been stripped off of her earlier.  She moved fast, stuffing it lengthwise into Alice's mouth and tying the ends of it together behind her head.  Alice almost gagged at the taste of sweat and at her own humiliation at this moment.

"And I'm the better woman bitch."  Riley whispered, leaning into Alice's ear as she slowly brought the large dildo in her other hand to Alice's pussy and thrust it forward, almost like a roman gladiator delivering a mercifully kill on the end of his sword.

Alice moaned as the instrument stretched her sex, but was thankful for her own arousal as it eased the entry of the object ever so slightly.

Riley pressed her body against Alice's as she moved her hand, thrusting the abnormally large sex toy in and out of Alice's sex.  She giggled quietly when Alice's knees began to buckle a bit under the stimulation.

"That's it MOM."  Riley put some real emphasis on the last word as Alice moaned and her eyes rolled.  "I beat you.  And now, I'm going to male sure you remember it."

As Riley finished this sentence, she shoved the dildo forward, hard.  Her fingers slipped inside of Alice as the instrument was buried inside her mother's folds.  Alice shuddered and screamed a little against her gag as the sizable intrusion attacked her.

There was a loss of awareness from Alice, almost like she was drunk as the dildo was jerked out of her and she was freed from the ropes binding her arms.  She slumped to the canvas and Riley grinned as she looked down at her beaten opponent.

Alice did not resist as her wrists were pulled around behind her back and then bound together by Riley's other discarded sock.  Riley gave her a firm kick to the side that sent Alice rolling with a groan onto her back.  There was another toy in Riley's hand now.  A toy Alice was noy familiar with, but one she looked at with wide fearful eyes.  It was an enormous shaft of rubber, larger even than the one Riley had used before, with an extension that was clearly meant to stimulate her clit.  In Riley's other hand, she held a remote.

"You're going to eat my pussy now mom."  Riley grinned.  And this is going to be inside you while you do it.  If you do a good job, ill turn it up.  If you don't, ill hurt you.  Do you understand?"

Alice could do nothing but nod.  And as her daughter lowered her sex over her mouth, Alice obeyed, working her best as she locked, socked and nibbled at her daughter's clit with all she had in her.  It took time, and a few slaps and punches from Riley for her to loosen her gag so that she could properly pleasure the woman who beat her. But she did manage it.

And Alice knew she was doing a good job.  Because once the gag hung loosely around her neck, Riley cranked the painfully large vibrator to its highest setting and left it there.

Simultaneously, both women's bodies began to twitch.  Alice's legs thrashed as Riley's back arched and both of them SCREAMED their ecstasy against the empty walls of the large room.

The women slowed, and Riley grinned down at Alice's gaping wide eyes, her nose and mouth covered by Riley's bare sex.  Something passed between them.  They had orgasmed together, and both of them were shaking in a way they never had before.  No man or woman had EVER made them cum like that before.  It was WRONG.  But, right now, that didn't mean shit.

Riley pressed her hips harder against her mother's mouth a little harder as she jerked the vibrator out.  With a grin, the younger fighter slid off of her opponents face and brought the instrument to her lips.  Riley ran her tongue down the length of it as Alice looked on.

"Tastes like a fucking loser.  Here…TRY IT!"  Riley said, ending on a scream as she SHOVED the vibrator down Alice's throat.

For a full two minutes that felt like hours, Riley fucked her own mother's mouth with her vibrator.  Once Alice was drooling and her eyes rolling, gagging and whining for relief, Riley finally pulled it out.

She sat atop her beaten opponent for another long minute, gasping for breath as Alice squirmed underneath her.

Eventually, without a word, Riley reached down and freed Alice from the bindings she had put her in.  Alice gasped with relief as she lay prone under her daughter.  Her BETTER, she finally had to admit.

"Good fight Alice." Riley grinned as she looked down at her defeated adversary.

Alice.  Not mom.  Alice stared up at her victorious daughter and whimpered.

Riley's grin became a smirk.  "You bring the post fight tequila?"  She asked

Alice was still stunned but she nodded slowly.

"Good.  We should have some after we're done."

"Done?" Alice asked.  "I don't know what y-"

Her sentence was never finished as Riley locked a kiss onto her.  It was no longer about making Alice pay the stakes of their battle.  That was made clear as Riley pulled Alice's arms around her, and rolled over to put her mother on top of her…….

SOME TIME LATER

Alice felt tears in her eyes as she and her husband roared their pride into the din of the stadium.  Riley was grinning from ear to ear in her cap and gown as she accepted her diploma and marched back down the field to her seat.

The ceremony passed in a blur then.  Their little girl had done it.  And she already had a great job lined up for her.  Alice could not be more proud.

Later that night, once again, Alice and Riley sat on their couch and shared a bottle of wine.

"Riley, I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss you."  Alice said in a choked voice.

"I know mom." Riley said through misty eyes.

"Baby, I'm so proud I raised such a strong woman.  Someone who knows how to take care of herself.  Someone stronger than even me.  I'll miss you so much baby."  Alice fell into open tears now.  Riley began to cry as well, and the women embraced tightly.

"Mom…why don't you get the tequila?"  Riley giggled as they split apart.

Riley and Alice never fought again.

The two of them still pursued their own fights with other women when they could find the time….but they never came to blows themselves after that night in the ring.  They never even told each other about their own fights when Riley made her occasional visits home, much fewer now that she lived so far away.

Even when Riley met a good man, settled down, got married, and started considering starting a family of her own, it never came up.

But every now and again…Riley and Alice would engage in the same kind of playful living room wrestling that they had done years before their fateful duel.  And each time that one would pin the other, there was always a knowing and cheeky smirk on the victor's face as they looked down at their pinned opponent.

That final fight had been the end of a chapter, but it was a chapter that quietly folded its way into their lives.  And while it would ALWAYS be their secret,  it was something that brought them silently closer together.

Neither would ever acknowledge it.  But neither regretted it.  And they were only the closer because of it.

THE END

Re: An Appointment
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 09:45:20 PM »
A fantastic and fitting end for the series.  Was on the edge of my seat right till the end as to which of them was going to come (and as it turned out cum) out on top.

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 05:06:58 PM »
Epic, emotional, brutal and very satisfying.   

This story is great on its own.   While you can enjoy this story without reading the first two, it becomes epic after knowing how this feud started.  Both characters change during the series, and the escalation of the fights from story 1 to 2 to 3 is indicative of the changes in their characters.  All 3 fights in each of the stories are so competitive, and I agree with Jessi in that I was on the edge of my chair waiting to see who was going to win.

Thank you for writing the best mother vs. daughter saga I have ever read, and one of the best series of stories on this board in a long while. 

Offline Cali_teen

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 05:19:17 PM »
What an absolute amazing end to an awesome trilogy.  I loved how the ante kept getting raised every fight!  You have a true talent for writing these types of stories and I absolutely love it!

Offline Frank

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 10:36:06 PM »
Well written, hot erotic scenes, hot trash talking...
Very violent for my taste but it was a HOT story !!
A VERY HOT story.   

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2023, 01:10:29 AM »
I would love a series exploring Alice's adventures going forward, especially those with James involved in some way.

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2023, 02:56:17 PM »
A few more comments:

Frank, the violent nature of this fight is a great contrast to where the series started in story 1, where the mother and daughter are best friends and they are casually talking about a fight Riley had with Madison.  To go from there to this epic brawl with sexual attacks and consequences is part of the greater story arc for both of these women.   They have both changed as a result of this feud.  Alice has come out of her "wife, mother and homemaker" mode and has gotten back in touch with the inner drives that she had as a young women (which may have been what attracted James to her in the first place).   Meanwhile Riley has grown from a rebellious young girl coming into womanhood to a more mature young woman able to take her place as an independent female member of their family, free from her mother's direction.   The tension that grows between the two characters as we move through the three stories and the escalation of violence from fight 1 to fight 2 to this final fight is fantastic.  The absolutely vicious nature of this final fight is a testimony to how much pride and competitiveness each woman felt.   They still love each other as mother and daughter, but they really passionately wanted to destroy one another in this last fight.  Not to injure each other, but to clearly and utterly determine which of the two of them was the better woman, forever.

It is a rather violent fight, but it would not look out of place on other parts of this site if the fight were held between two random women.   It is the story of how we got to this fight over the three stories that makes the whole series so epic in my eyes.  That is why the buildup and backstory are so important to these type of stories.   How we got here matters a lot.  That fight told as a random one-off fight between two women would get only some modest interest from me.    The same fight between these two women based on their story arc is a fantastic fight with meaning and importance for the reader.   The prior stories invests us as readers to the point we care about what happens so much more.   

HumanPerson, it would be great to see the further exploits of both Alice and Riley (separately of course).  They are two of the best and likeable characters in these type of stories pitted against each other that I have seen in a long while.    I believe the author of these stories loved doing them very much, but is now ready to move on to different stories.   I am fine with his choice and feel happy and grateful to have gotten these three incredible tales.

Once again, thank you to southwrestler09 for this series. 

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2023, 07:03:40 PM »
Thank you all so much for the kind words.  I very much appreciate it and i will get aroubd to answering the direct messages i got about it asap!

To those asking me to do another installment or to explore either Alice or Riley's other fights...coachzzz is right.  Im going to retire these two now.  I feel their story is done at this point and i dont want to cheapen it by adding unneccesary parts.

However, im not opposed to a spin off eventually.  Maybe something with Madison or Taylor somewhere down the line