News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sidney Sweeney

• 30 Replies

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
Sidney Sweeney
« on: September 04, 2023, 08:38:54 PM »
She seems like a young contestant to the title of best tits in Hollywood, who would she go after?

Offline The Ovarian Barbarian

• DickWilcox Is My Total BFF! I Protect His Heart
Re: Sidney Sweeney
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 10:38:56 PM »
It would seriously depend on IF she KNOWS how to use those. The look great, but if she only knows how to show them off or look good, she would be in trouble
Which Is More Imortant,
Winning Or Keeping Your NIpples Covered?

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 07:04:36 AM »
It would seriously depend on IF she KNOWS how to use those. The look great, but if she only knows how to show them off or look good, she would be in trouble
They look heavy enough to cause serious damage to other pair or orbs, or do you disagree?

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 01:44:42 AM »
They're not that big and she sags more than most women a decade or more older than her. They're nice, and I'm happy she so willingly shows them, but she's in the argument for most overrated rack at the moment.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 12:29:19 AM »
They're not that big and she sags more than most women a decade or more older than her. They're nice, and I'm happy she so willingly shows them, but she's in the argument for most overrated rack at the moment.
Well who would be flattening her then?

Offline Sabine

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2023, 10:14:26 AM »
Meh.  :)

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2023, 09:20:32 PM »

Shut up they are big.. in fact huge. She has the biggest and hottest rack in a Hollywood right now. Why so Jealous?

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2023, 03:38:21 AM »

Shut up they are big.. in fact huge. She has the biggest and hottest rack in a Hollywood right now. Why so Jealous?

She has some of the best push up bras in Hollywood. Here's what she looks like without support.

{alt}

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2023, 07:04:23 PM »
Wow! Maybe they’re not so big without the support?? Who do think would show her up in terms of size in Hollywood? From someone who’s not so in your face? What about Alexandra Daddario? I seen them in That TV show together. Do you think she’s bigger?

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2023, 11:08:20 PM »

She has some of the best push up bras in Hollywood. Here's what she looks like without support.

{alt}
She looks big and heavy, she could give a fight to any Hollywood contender

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2023, 01:41:26 AM »
Wow! Maybe they’re not so big without the support?? Who do think would show her up in terms of size in Hollywood? From someone who’s not so in your face? What about Alexandra Daddario? I seen them in That TV show together. Do you think she’s bigger?

I would love to see that matchup. Neither is the biggest or firmest, but both look great. Sweeney is short, only about 5'3", so she fits into that world of people like Ariel Winter, Abigail Breslin, and Natalie Alyn Lind. She's kind of in an in between spot. She's too busty for shorter women like Anna Kendrick, not quite busty enough for the Winter and Breslin types, and too young for the more over the hill types like Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Either way she's fit, she's got nice tits that she'll show for pretty much any role, and she's only 25 so she'll probably be around for a long time.

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2023, 04:08:31 PM »

I would love to see that matchup. Neither is the biggest or firmest, but both look great. Sweeney is short, only about 5'3", so she fits into that world of people like Ariel Winter, Abigail Breslin, and Natalie Alyn Lind. She's kind of in an in between spot. She's too busty for shorter women like Anna Kendrick, not quite busty enough for the Winter and Breslin types, and too young for the more over the hill types like Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Either way she's fit, she's got nice tits that she'll show for pretty much any role, and she's only 25 so she'll probably be around for a long time.
How is it even a competition between these two again?
{alt}
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 04:09:12 PM by JosefaTetona »

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2023, 01:09:18 AM »

{alt}
yeah without her boobs being pushed up she looks out her depth a little

Offline JosefaTetona

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2023, 05:15:37 PM »

{alt}
yeah without her boobs being pushed up she looks out her depth a little
You mean Sweeney or Daddario? Because Sweeney seems to have way bigger tits there

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2023, 06:56:23 PM »