News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey

• 70 Replies

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2024, 02:44:21 AM »
The RINA vs ZIVA match was complete garbage. The real story here is the ANASTASIA vs JENNA match. Wow!
That topic is being covered in a separate board, so I'll post my comments there.

Offline Tarby008

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2024, 02:06:59 PM »
Has anyone got any socials for Rina? Would love to know more about her.

Online LoveWomenFighting

• Twitter
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2024, 08:10:12 AM »
My thoughts on the match: imagine if a Lingerie Fighting Championship match was held indoors, and was topless / nude.

The match is enjoyable, as long as you lower your expectations of the type of action you'll be seeing.

There are good scenes, some lovely headscissoring, but there is also a lot of pacing, and being playful, and the amount of catty attacks is small, hardly any hairpulling or breast / crotch attacks, it's mostly a wrestling holds match.

I'd like to see Rina again, I feel she could get catty with the right opponent.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2024, 03:58:29 PM »
My thoughts on the match: imagine if a Lingerie Fighting Championship match was held indoors, and was topless / nude.

The match is enjoyable, as long as you lower your expectations of the type of action you'll be seeing.

There are good scenes, some lovely headscissoring, but there is also a lot of pacing, and being playful, and the amount of catty attacks is small, hardly any hairpulling or breast / crotch attacks, it's mostly a wrestling holds match.

I'd like to see Rina again, I feel she could get catty with the right opponent.
This guy gets it 8)
I was more entertained (after I edited it) by ... whatever you'd categorize this "fight" as, sometimes unintentionally than I was with the other fight.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2024, 09:12:47 AM »
Anastasia vs Jenna was decent, it was just quite clearly a severe mismatch. One girl was considerably bigger than the other, which sometimes works out if the smaller one is aggressive.

However this time the bigger woman also seemed to have much more advanced foght training. You could tell that Jenna was just really frustrated by the end of it.

Would love to see them both back against more suitable opponents.

They are both great finds from Steve though.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2024, 03:13:12 AM »
Finally had time to watch these fights and credit to Suitefights for putting on a stellar production, but sometimes a catfight just works and sometimes it doesn't! You never know until you try it, and sometimes it just isn't the right mix. Both girls were incredibly attractive, but they both fought like nervous rookies and the fight just never was able to get out of first gear. Hah, Ziva repeatedly cheerfully asking Rina "how she was doing" was quite mood breaker! But it was also something you'd might expect when you have two nervous rookies as well. Maybe all this fight needed was one solid slap or just something for these two to actually get mad at each other, but that just never came in 40+ minutes. Credit to Suitefights for giving them the time, but also credit to him cutting it off because these two just weren't the right mix. However, I wouldn't mind seeing either of them back against different opponents as if you mix them with anyone else that "spark" might happen, and then who knows what happens.

As I have said ad nauseum on this board, if you have real amateurs catfight who have little to no experience, sometimes you strike gold and sometimes you don't. It makes those "special" fights all the more incredible when they happen, and you never know unless you experiment. The more you experiment, hopefully more your pool of catfighters grows and you can have more informed thoughts when creating future matchups.

The only question I might have about this fight is I wonder if Suitefights is still offering a cash bonus for the winner? If not, that might be all the motivation that is needed for nervous rookies to take the next step and want to throw down with more aggression.

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2024, 06:06:48 AM »
The only question I might have about this fight is I wonder if Suitefights is still offering a cash bonus for the winner? If not, that might be all the motivation that is needed for nervous rookies to take the next step and want to throw down with more aggression.
At this point it should be mandatory that the winner get a bonus since you can't do winner take all. But this fight seemed off from the get go. Ziva was doing judo stances like this was some training match and worse yet she wouldn't shut up, unless you are trash talking your opponent I don't wanna hear you talking nonsense. Also got the feeling like these girls were friends off camera and they might have agreed to go easy on each other and just go through the motions to get paid. They should be ashamed if they did such thing and I truly feel bad for the producer.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: February 29, 2024, 03:15:06 AM »
I finally saw it.
Would rather watch a brief catfight like lexi vs sarah brooke than a long 40 minute stall fest like this was. The ninja stance, the giggling, the lack of aggression was a frustrating waste of time.
If they exchanged 4 slap blows at the beginning, it would have probably been more aggressive.

Offline Malenko

« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2024, 03:32:16 AM »
This was the absolute worst SuiteFights match of all time. Ziva Fey was a disaster and should pay back or donate the money she got from this fight. Steve should put the hammer down from now on and only pay fighters that are serious about doing this. If you act like this is a big joke, then go home empty handed and never come back.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2024, 09:57:43 PM »
This was the absolute worst SuiteFights match of all time. Ziva Fey was a disaster and should pay back or donate the money she got from this fight. Steve should put the hammer down from now on and only pay fighters that are serious about doing this. If you act like this is a big joke, then go home empty handed and never come back.
When u get two ladies friendly with each other, you ain't gonna have an intense catfight. Got have some degree of animosity or trash talk to elevate the desire to win and punish each other. This wasn't even close to being a "real" catfight I have seen many "scripted" ones that are more convincing.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2024, 11:25:23 PM »
When u get two ladies friendly with each other, you ain't gonna have an intense catfight. Got have some degree of animosity or trash talk to elevate the desire to win and punish each other. This wasn't even close to being a "real" catfight I have seen many "scripted" ones that are more convincing.

It takes 2 to tango. Ziva was terrible but the other girl lacked aggression too. If ziva was confronted by an aggressive jacky fay it could have ended up more agressive