News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Daughter vs daughter: Arranged fight

• 43 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Daughter vs daughter: Arranged fight
« on: October 17, 2023, 10:27:59 PM »
My name is Pam.  I'm 58 years old, and my only daughter just turned 25.  She had been working part-time food service jobs and staying on my health insurance, but knowing she could only do that for one more year, she got motivated to get a job with full benefits.  Since she's drop-dead attractive (long blonde hair, 38D, 5'8" with amazing legs, thin waist), she had no problem meeting a mortgage executive at the breast-eraunt she had been working at (the big national one), and agreed to become his secretary and his side-piece, not necessarily in that order.

Now that my daughter was no longer waking me up by getting home from work after 2am cleanup, I was glad to get back to a normal sleep schedule, getting up for coffee and walk at 6:30am.  One day, I met a nice atrractive woman, Kari, about a dozen years younger than me.  She and I had 3 things in common:
<> Experience in catfighting,
<> Similarly-aged gorgeous daughters,
<> Who also loved to fight.

My personal catfighting career was on hiatus due to recovery from a very bad collarbone injury from a recent boxing match.  If not for that, I would have immediately challenged Kari to go a round or two with me.

I could tell both of us were curious about who was superior.

So, instead....

We started talking about our aggressive twenty-something daughters.

And realized....

These two really need to fight each other.  With Kari and me watching.

We showed our daughters social media pictures of each other.

Our daughters agreed that Kari and I were onto something.

And that they were game.

To be continued.....

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
Re: Daughter vs daughter: Arranged fight
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2023, 11:15:06 PM »
Oh my this going to be a good series.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2023, 11:33:57 PM »
When my own daughter came home from school in 2011 after her first catfight, I was less than thrilled.  To start with, fighting schoolmates seemed like it would lead to detentions, suspensions, explulsions, and all sorts of other actions which would jeopardize her academic career.  I wanted her to get good grades, go to a good college, and get a good job and a career.  What pretty much every Mom wants gor her daughter.

But I also had an added perspective which few other Mom's had.  I, too, had gotten into after-school scraps and tangles, and knew that if combined that with pretty looks (which my daughter had in spades:  she was an 'early-bloomer', if that's a thing), all it did was put a target on your back.  Meaning, other girls, prett but less pretty than you, would try and pass you on the totem poll (or, using a more politically-correct term, on thd food chain) by challenging you to a chickfight.  Even if they could wrestle you to an inconvlusive draw, they were all of a sudden your equal in dating, popularity, party-invite precedence, social media followers.

In other words, in every metric which mattered to a 2010s high-schooler and college girl.

So, my daughter would be getting into more gitlfights.

Which she needed to win.  Every single time.

From 2012 to 2014, I taught her everything I knew (which was a lot) about every style of combat.

Catfighting with hairpulling
Catfighting with no hairpulling
Fistfighting
No rules street fights
Total girl on girl war

My daughter was a fast learner.

She was making me a proud Momma.

To be continued.....

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 11:52:24 PM »
I won if the other daughter is a early bloomer  (there such a thing) also getting to fight an her mom encouraging her and teach her?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 10:45:43 PM »
On my early morning walks with Kari, she described to me how her brunette fox of a daughter had learned to catfight.  Wednesday afternoons were Early Release days in her daughter's school district, and from 1pm until the other parents started commuting back home at 4:30pm, a group of 5-6 friends would gather in Kari's private backyard and "hang out".  As time went by, bickering and rivalry would lead to harsh words, then pushing, then not-so-playful wrestling.  As time went by, the girls began to pair off in full-scale Wednesday afternoon catfights, partly to settle disputes, but partly to determine the hierarchy between the 6th toughest, the 5th toughest, the 4th toughest, the 3rd toughest, the 2nd toughest, and the Alpha of the 'gang'.  Every place of the ladder mattrred, and every fight was for keeps, even if the girls were theoretically all friends.

Kari's daughter hated losing a fight to ANY girl, even a friend.

She was, in other words, just like my daughter.

Kari could tell when there was about to be a girlbrawl in her backyard.  She would sometimes run outside to witness the proceedings.

Until one day, she stayed inside to watch from the window, and it dawned on her:  "These girls fight harder .... more viciously .... if I'm not watching.  If they think they're alone.  Maybe it's because they're less afraid to hurt their opponent with no grownups around.  Maybe it's because they're more afraid and their adrenaline is pumping more."

Kari stopped running outside to watch the Wednesday afternoon fights in her backyard.

She watched them from her bathroom window.

And took a shower afterwards. 

Since after most of the fights, she was soaked 'down there'.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2023, 02:02:59 PM »
Once Kari and I had shown our daughters each others' pictures, we knew "the clock was ticking" for us to quickly arrange a time and place for them to fight each other.  In 2018, when my daughter was 20, I became aware of a 22-year old Russian nanny having moved in across the street from us.  I was able to start up a conversation with her, and she had indicated an interest in fighting my daughter "to burn off stress".  But I dithered on getting the specifics arranged, and sure enough, I came home from grocery shopping one day to a destroyed family room--tipped over furniture and bookcases, pictures knocked off of walls, torn hair and clothes littering the floor, and my daughter laying in the hot-tub nursing scores of bruises and scratches, as well as a pair of shiners.

My daughter and the Russian nanny had fought for an hour--and I missed it.  They had gotten into contact on social media, and were unable to resist the temptation to fight immediately.

Kari and I couldn't let the same scenario play out between our daughters.  We needed to arrange for them to fight at a time and place we could both watch.

Which was proving difficult--because my daughters' new office job and side-piece fucking consumed her days and weeknights, and Kari's daughter's schooling and studying for law enforcement entrance exams consumed her weekends.

There was no mutually-open window for them to fight.

And Kari and I were getting horny from the anticipation.

Something needed to give, and fast.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2023, 11:51:10 AM »
One particular morning, on our walk, Kari and I were talking about fights our daughters had been in recently, and feuds which might turn into fights.  We were in a horny mood, but also silly/giddy, and starting tickling/pinching each others' waists on the road as we walked.  Kari's waist was so tight and strong, it was making me jealous of her.  I was already jealous due to her being younger than me.  As she tickled abd pinched me, I was hoping she liked what she felt.

I got close up behind her as I pinched her waist, and let my mouth brush against her neck.

> I was hoping you'd do that, Pam.

> For how long, Kari.

> Since you told me about your hot daughter.

> You think she's hot?  What about me?

> Stop it.  Don't ruin the mood.

> You're right.  I do that a lot.  That's why I'm divorced.

> I'm divorced, too, sweetie.

> Let's stop talking, Kari.

> But when can we do instead?

I throw my arms around Kari's head and plant a wet kiss of her mouth.

> You're a good kisser.

> I can do more than kiss.

> Show me.

Kari and I walk back to my place and go straight into my bedroom.  We strip each other, tops first.

We wrap our legs together and scissor each other. 

We both cum over and over.  We fall on top oglf each other and continue kissing.

> That was awesome, Pam.  But I'm still horny.

> So am I.

To be continued....

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2023, 05:03:28 PM »
Oh wow

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2023, 06:58:30 PM »
This just got very interesting

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2023, 09:51:43 PM »
Kari and I get so distracted exploring each others' bodies that the morning slips away on us, and my daughter surprises us by coming home from work early.  Kari and I are both far too dishevelled to attempt to pretend nothing is happening between us.  Our daughter is going to find out that Kari and I are attracted to each other eventually--might as let the truth come out now. 

Kari and I cover up under my bedcovers as best we can, although Florida bedding is lightweight and sort of transparent.  Kari's nude bust looks like a model's thru the covers.  I'm jealous of her body.

> Mom???  WTF???

> WTF back at you.  Why are you home from work?

> My boss's wife is coming into the office this afternoon.  We both agreed it's not good for her to see me.

> [Kari, aside to me] Pam?  Your daughter is a side-chick to her married boss?  You left out THAT part.

> [My daughter to Kari]  Oh my Gawd!  You're HER!  That bitch's Mom.

> [Kari, to my daughter]  You seem like the bitch, homewrecker.

> [Me, to both of them]  Cool it, ladies!  Save the energy for the fight.

> [My daughter to me] Then schedule it, dammit.  I can't wait to rip the bitch's hair out.

> [Kari, to my daughter]  Fuck you, you're losing more hair than her.  Now get out, so we can pick a time and place.

> Fuck you.  [My daughter storms out.]

Kari and I are shaking.  We hold hands and slow down our breathing.

> Pam, that daughter of yours is a bitch.  But I can't deny she's sexy.....Don't tell her I said that.

> Thanks.  I can't wait to meet YOUR daughter, Kari.

We stare at each other and resume kissing.

And fingering.

For 2 hours, we forget we need to pick a day for the catfight.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2023, 11:58:17 AM »
Since Kari had now gotten to meet MY daughter face-to-face, we both agreed it was time for me to meet HER daughter.  I got in my car the next morning to have coffee with Kari before doing our morning walk.  Her daughter was already up studying for her entrance exam.  Kari brought me to her bedroom.

I saw a 5'8" brunette with long straight hair down to her waist, which was neither frizzy nor stringy.  My daughter would be SO jealous when she saw it, as her own hair got both frizzy and stringy once it passed the middle of her backside.

Kari's daughter was the same weight as my daughter, but somehow had much stockier thighs and upper legs, I guessed from playing volleyball and doing cheerleading.  Kari's daughter would be a hellcat if their fight went to the ground.

I better warn my daughter about that.

Kari's daughter gets tired of me staring and sizing her up.

> Why don't you take a picture?  It will last longer.

> Well, aren't you a sassy thing.

> Aren't YOU a washed out boomer?  Ok, boomer.

> Thr last boomer was born in 1964, bitch.  I was born the year after that.

> Ok, boomer.  1 year.  Big frickin' deal.

> You need an ass-kicking.  Can't you adjust your damn schedule to fight my daughter?  Or are you afraid?

> Why doesn't she get off her damn back and adjust HER schedule?

> Starting a new job is hard, bitch.  She needs to pay the bills after kicking your ass.

> Ya..... hospital bills.

> Oh, is that a fact?  You're putting her in the hospital?

> Damn straight.

> I'll be sure to tell her that.  Bitch.

> You do that.  Boomer.

I walk back to the den to tell Kari that her daughter and I have gotten acquainted.

And that I'm horny as fuck.

> Me too, Pam.  I was eavesdropping.

> And?

> This fight needs to happen.  Let's get creative and figure something out.

> I agree.  [I can't resist kissing Kari and fondling her boobs.  They's rock hard.] You slutty bitch.  You're aroused.

> Then fuck me. Hard.

We strip each other quickly and I mount Kari on the couch.  About 5 minutes in, I notice someone is watching us.  It's Kari's daughter.

She and I lock eyes as I cum.

Kari notices I'm distracted.

> Eyes here, Pam.  I'm getting jealous.

> I have an idea for that, Kari.

I slide my hips over Kari's mouth and grind them.

I cum again, staring at Kari's daughter the whole time.

She can pay me back by letting ME watch HER.  Watch her fight my daughter.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2023, 04:40:05 PM »
I get home later that afternoon, and go into my daughter's bedroom.

> I met the girl you're going to fight.  I think we need to talk strategy.

> My strategy is to kick her ass, Mom.  What's to talk about?

> I know, sweetie .... and I'm confident you'll win.  It's just .... honey, her upper legs are like tree trunks .... big and strong ....

> So you're saying she reminded you of a man?  Gross.

> No, no .... it's not that .... she's vvverrryyy feminine .... and sexy ...  it's just .... honey, don't let the fight go the the ground, ok?  I'm worried about her,... you know,.... wrapping her legs around you .... your head .... your neck . .. your belly, even .... fight her standup, ok?

> Mom, I usually fight mostly standup anyways ..... you know that .... but, Mom, she's 24 years old .... girls like that who big legs from volleyball or cheer ....

> ....Or both .....

> [rolls eyes] ..... or both, even .... Mom, it all turns to flab once they stop competing .... trust me, I've fought girls like that.

> Honey .... I don't know .... I didn't see much flab .... she seemed .... hard .....

> [rolls eyes again]

> ....and stop rolling your eyes like that .... sweetie, stop underestimating this bitch .... that's a good way to lose a catfight.

> Mom .... I'm not underestimating her ....  YOU .... on the other hand, .... don't you think you're underestimating Kari?

> Excuse me????

> Mom.... don't play dumb ... fucking her like you are .... you know she's setting you up to kick your ass, right?....which she will, with your shoulder injury and everything.

> [I actually have been wondering how Kari and my relationship would evolve after our daughters fought.]  You think? .... Would she really set me up? .....

> Mom ... think about it .... if she was injured .... wouold YOU take advatage .... eventually, .... and hurt her?

> I guess you're right.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2023, 08:26:07 PM »
If Kari did decide, at any point, to ambush me while my collarbone was impaired, it would have been the universe turning fully justified Karma at me.  You see, in the late 1980s, when I was in college, I had settled a hometown neighborhood rivalry by cornering an older, stronger enemy when she was inebriated.

(Granted, at that point in her life, her late 20s, she was frequently inebriated, or hungover; but that's a different story.  Just stay with me for now--I ambushed her, on purpose, in a setting that was disadvantageous to her and tilted the scales for me.)

Growing up in our neighborhood, there was an older, about 5 years--but only three grades--ahead of me in school, girl named Shelly who noticed my deveoping blonde hair and figure and was always making sniping comments to me as the older boys started favoring me with, first, attention; then kisses; and finally, full-blown sex.

Given how far ahead of my Shelly was in years, it would have been uncool for her to swing first.  So, instresd, she constantly baited me, baited me, trying to get a catfight going between me and her.

I learned to avoid her, or have adults step betwern us at the last minute.  She told me to watch my back, which I would have done even without her warnings.  But the tables, with Father Time's help, were turning--I was becoming a full-grown woman, and the one that needed to watch her back was Shelly.

I went off to college, and Shelly stayed behind in thr neighborhood, nursing vodka's and vermouth's from her parents' liquor cabinet all day.

I came home from school one long weekend, deciding it was time to put Shelly in her place for good.  I showed up at a neighborhood party with 7 or 8 gossip-y girls in attendance.  I let them know that if they got Shelly liquored up beyond her tolerance, there might be an opportunity to witness a Pam-vs-Shelly brawl in it for them at evening's end.  I pretended to be drinking myself, but was careful to stay stone cold sober.

As the pain in the ass innocent bystanders gradually left to go home to get ready for Sunday Mass (our neighborhood was very Catholic), and just Shelly and the gossip-y girls remained, I yelled out across the room, "Hey, bitch....Ya, you, Shelly.... I don't like the shit you've been talking about me all these years.... Come do something about it, if you have a problem with me."

I wantwd to still leave it up to her, so that history would show, as usual, Shelly had baited me .... not yhe other way around.

Plus .... Shelly wasn't thinking straight.  She was sloppy drunk.

Shelly charged across the room, zig-zagging the whole way, and missed with one of her hand when she tried to double-fist my big-1980s hair.

I sunk mine into hers.  A began dealing out the whup-ass.  Ragdolling her head from side to side.  Then up and down.

And sinking my right knee, on each down-motion, deep into her face.

Knee to the mouth.
Knee to the nose.
Knee to the cheek.
Knee to the eyes.
Knee to the forehead.

Shelly was so drunk that I was using more energy holding her oriented to me than I was resisting her hand digging into my scalp.

I kept my concentration, tho, and came what I had set up to do.

I finished by punching and kicking Shelly's stomach until thst night's alcohol ..... and party snacks .... ended up on the living room floor.

Along with, finally, Shelly.

"Holy shit, Pam, you kicked the shit out of Shelly."

"Someone should drive her home."

"Not me.  Me, either.  I'm leaving."

Not the most honorable performance by the neighborhood girls.

But even less so by me.

From that day forward, I wondered .... will I get paid back for what I did to Shelly that night in 1987?

Would Kari be the one to do it?

To be continued....

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2023, 01:39:12 PM »
What a great story

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2023, 04:57:52 PM »
Since Kari and I had discovered the "secret decoder ring"  to getting my daughter home from the office on a weekday afternoon--simply arrange for her boss's wife to make a scheduled trip to the office to visit her straying hubby at the time slot we wanted my daughter home--we decided we would schedule the long awaited Daughter vs Daughter showdown for next Wednesday (in honor of the School-Days-of-Yore Early Release Wednesday's, and the backyard catfights which would follow.

MY job was to make sure my daughter came home from work early next Wed, and bring her to Kari's house.

KARI's job was to make sure her daughter was home studying, then say, "Oh, look, Honey.  Kari's daughter is here.  How about you and her go out in the grass and 'get acquainted'?".

The weekend before, Kari and decided what sort of clothes we wanted the girls to be wearing for the fight.  Since I was leery of Kari's daughter's strong legs, I wanted to make it as uncomfortable as possible for her to tackle my daughter and wrap her legs around my daughter's chest.  So I proposed (without telling Kari WHY I was proposing them) stiff blue jeans for no girls.  With no tops.

> Oooo! Sexy idea, Pam!  Imagine the two of them in the hot afternoon sun, standing up punching. 

> Warm sweat beading on their backs!

> And scratches!

> Yes, Kari!  Claw marks.  I'm getting turned on just thinking about it.

> Oh, really, Pam?  Let me feel.  [Kari slides her left hand under the elastic band of my shorts and finds my pussy.]  You're right!  You're soaked!  And, Pam.....

> Yes, Kari?

> .....You're not wearing panties.

> I never wear panties anymore when I see you, Kari.

> Oh, really?  Why not?

> Because ..... I want to strip faster once we decide to fuck.

> Oh ..... have we decided to fuck yet?  [we tongue kiss long and deep]

> I have.  [more kissing]

> So have I.

I mount Kari on the couch and we strip each other.  We puch our pussies together for a bit, and then I mount her face.  I cum very quickly .... maybe too quick ..... bit then allow her to mount me.  The sex is exciting.

Just like next Wednesday's fight.

> My daughter will kick your daughter's ass, slut.

> Not a chance.  Bitch.

To be continued....