News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Letting my ex and wife go at it

• 34 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: Letting my ex and wife go at it
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2023, 03:27:04 AM »
I want to see how the hell that bitch Danina would do against either of these women. Oh hell yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2FOunrDBho
Those women were badasses! I would love to see how Danina would do against them or my wifey!

Offline locked

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2023, 05:38:11 PM »
Hated to see this ... this definitely makes me question my sanity for attraction to female combat at any level. Both girls looked they fought each other with axes. Terrible to have these girl beat each other like that ...  :(

Offline Obito79

• I have loved cat fights for as long as I can remem
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2023, 10:59:33 PM »
My ex Danina is back at it....goading me along to set up a fight with Linda (my current wife) (Both of their pics are on my profile). Just wondering if I should let it happen. In the recent poll between them Danina won a convincing fight by KO and I'm pretty sure that is what will happen if they really do fight. It would be so hot to see it but my ex might be too ruthless and really bust her up. Opinions? Love to hear what you guys think.
Your wife is going to get her ass kicked in front of you.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2023, 05:49:45 PM »
Have you spoken to your wife about this?
I have spoken to her about and she will fight Danina if she starts shit with her she said. Danina is a tough bitch though
Usually, if a woman wants to fight another woman, it will happen in any case. And when they meet, the second one will either be forced to fight or simply won't or will run away. But if both want it, or the second even agrees, then there is no problem at all. Before that, a week to give the opportunity to pour mud on each other and litter with words and then next weekend, a country house, and two ladies ready to tear each other apart. Moreover, each will want to humiliate the other in front of a man who is a husband for one, and for the other an ex-husband who changed her for another. In general, if women want to fight, they just fight.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2023, 10:02:05 PM »
The short version:

In fantasy, it would be so sexually arousing to see Linda & Danina fight, especially in buttoned blouses, no bra, skirts, panties, no pantyhose, barefoot where they can rip shirts, roll around on grass, pull hair, slap, grab tits, etc,...
In reality, it would be embarrassing & humilating for them to actually fight and you to watch as your wife (who appears smaller) would likely get hurt if Danini was serious.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2023, 01:02:39 PM »
Just my 2 cents here , but honestly your determine the result of a savage catfish between these two mature women. Sure to look at the pics you can sway toward one over the other , but your forgetting a woman’s anger, confidence ,fear and jealousy that all could make the seemingly “weaker or loser” a wild animal and tear the so called “obvious winner choice “ to shreds

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2023, 10:55:20 PM »
With reference to  Dotti, she is 100% or at least 99% right.   I had an ex who was tiny, extremely cute and looked so sweet.   No way would she ever be in a fight let alone win one.  She knocked out a later boyfriend who kept messing her around and cheated on her with a single punch.   It was self defence I should point out but he was bigger than her and no way should that have happened.   Its the situation at the time that can determine the outcome.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2023, 02:49:26 AM »
Dotti can be correct, but he said Danina has been in several fights and has won them. She is a mean bitch and Linda doesn't have her experience, so I'm going to stick with what I said before.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2023, 09:59:10 AM »
The short version:

In fantasy, it would be so sexually arousing to see Linda & Danina fight, especially in buttoned blouses, no bra, skirts, panties, no pantyhose, barefoot where they can rip shirts, roll around on grass, pull hair, slap, grab tits, etc,...
In reality, it would be embarrassing & humilating for them to actually fight and you to watch as your wife (who appears smaller) would likely get hurt if Danini was serious.
If I'm honest, the thought of them fighting it out makes me hot as I think it would be pretty savage. Danina, being the more experienced and bigger, has a pretty clear advantage but Linda really wants to stand up for our marriage. I think she will fight with all she has but I am aware she might get her ass kicked

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2023, 09:18:50 AM »
My ex Danina is back at it....goading me along to set up a fight with Linda (my current wife) (Both of their pics are on my profile). Just wondering if I should let it happen. In the recent poll between them Danina won a convincing fight by KO and I'm pretty sure that is what will happen if they really do fight. It would be so hot to see it but my ex might be too ruthless and really bust her up. Opinions? Love to hear what you guys think.
Your wife is going to get her ass kicked in front of you.
do you really think so Obito79?

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2023, 04:41:45 AM »
My wife saw that Danina called me and started saying she better not be hitting on me. I told Danina what she said and Danina said she would kick her ass if she didnt like it and that there was nothing she could do about it. HHmmmm, wonder how this will turn out

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2023, 12:50:22 PM »
Keep us informed.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2023, 09:46:05 AM »
Any updates ?

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2023, 09:23:00 AM »
Any updates ?
Danina said she would beat Lindas ass bad if they fight and if Linda keeps talking shit. I believe she can do it too

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2023, 03:19:46 AM »
I'm very worried that Linda would get seriously hurt if they were to fight.  :(