News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature Catfight Championship Tournament

• 45 Replies

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
Re: Mature Catfight Championship Tournament
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2023, 05:29:32 PM »
Anymore late entries can message Kellymadison or Miss Melody and we will do our best to accomdate!! Thank you

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2023, 06:49:02 PM »
How fun... For my first ever poll I get to kick Kelly out of her own tournament...  Challenge accepted...

;D
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2023, 11:55:23 PM »
Melody needs to be in the tournament. It won’t be the same without her.

YES SHE DOES!!!!!

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2023, 05:29:56 PM »
I am in

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2023, 05:38:34 PM »
Please let me join

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2023, 08:55:26 PM »
I guess I am one if the younger matures but sure

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2023, 02:22:10 PM »
Poll entries are now officially closed!! Sorry no late entries will be accepted, but when the mature catfight champ is crowned you can always challenge for the championship belt!! Here are the bracket breakdowns!!

Mellystew vs
Alessias Bitch Mom Lena
Winner will face
QueenCougarRobin vs
Mellystew/Alessias Bitch Mom Lena

Kelly28 vs
FitMomLeeza

KarenCF vs
Jasmine_S

Nicole vs
MsRose

ArgumentativeMilf vs
JasmineFCF
Winner will face
Jennyfighter vs
ArgumentativeMilf/JasmineFCF

Marlu vs
Carriecanfight

Amy918 vs
Kellymadison

JenFCF vs
Brittneymature

First round matches will only be 5 days ans the first two matches will be!!

MellyStew vs Alessias Bitch Mom Lena

ArgumentativeMilf vs JasmineFCF

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2023, 05:38:55 PM »
I am ready for a fight

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2023, 06:38:47 PM »
Mellystew and ArgumentativeMilf both have been eliminated through the polls, ladies thank you both so much for being in the polls and tournament!!

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2023, 10:40:54 PM »
Mellystew and ArgumentativeMilf both have been eliminated through the polls, ladies thank you both so much for being in the polls and tournament!!
Kelly28 has been eliminated now, thank you for being in the poll!!

Offline Sarhafun

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2023, 01:02:02 PM »
Excuse the stupid question but what counts as "mature" on here?

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2023, 11:53:23 PM »

Alessias Bitch Mom Lena, Amy918, and Ms Rose, have all three been eliminated, thank you ladies for participating and being in the polls!! I greatly appreciate you being in the polls and thank you to all the members for voting, and commenting!! We started with 18 mature catfighters and 6 of the 18 have been eliminated, waiting for the other polls to finish!! So far these women are moving on QueenCougarRobin, Fitmomleeza, Kellymadison and Nicole and are awaiting to see who else is moving on!!

Offline bill f

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2023, 03:08:42 AM »

Just want to thank all the mature women who are participating in this poll. But I wish Leeann54 was enter in the poll. Win or lose she always made the members feel welcome to participate in her polls
looking to pay two females to meet in a private fight

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2023, 11:25:37 PM »

Alessias Bitch Mom Lena, Amy918, and Ms Rose, have all three been eliminated, thank you ladies for participating and being in the polls!! I greatly appreciate you being in the polls and thank you to all the members for voting, and commenting!! We started with 18 mature catfighters and 6 of the 18 have been eliminated, waiting for the other polls to finish!! So far these women are moving on QueenCougarRobin, Fitmomleeza, Kellymadison and Nicole and are awaiting to see who else is moving on!!

3 more eliminated and 3 more advancing, thank you to JasmineFCF, Carriecanfight, and Jasmine_S for all being in the poll and participating, sadly you all have been eliminated from the tournament!! Advancing on to the next round is Jennyfighter, Marlu Queen, and KarenCF congratulations to all of you and we are now waiting for the final match up between JenFCF vs Brittneymature! Cant wait for the next round!!

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2023, 03:50:05 AM »

3 more eliminated and 3 more advancing, thank you to JasmineFCF, Carriecanfight, and Jasmine_S for all being in the poll and participating, sadly you all have been eliminated from the tournament!! Advancing on to the next round is Jennyfighter, Marlu Queen, and KarenCF congratulations to all of you and we are now waiting for the final match up between JenFCF vs Brittneymature! Cant wait for the next round!!

18 vicious nasty mature catfighters started out, and we are now down to 8 wicked mean dirty nasty mature catfighters that are advancing, thank you JenFCF for being a part of the tournament, but sadly youve been eliminated and Brittneymature is moving on!! Now the match-ups for the next round 8 mature catfighters and 4 match-ups!!

Round 3

QueenCougarRobin vs FitmomLeeza

Nicole vs KarenCF

Jennyfighter vs Marlu Queen

Kellymadison vs Brittneymature

Please remember i will be asking some of the members that helped me set up some of the other polls in the beginning rounds so please be patient, i hope i can get all 4 of those polls up by tomorrow!!