News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suitefights

• 92 Replies

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
Re: Suitefights
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2023, 12:25:38 PM »
One thing i will say is it absolutely baffles me that a producer wouldn’t release a clip because they don’t think it’s very good.

One thing this thread has clearly proven is that there are many different views of what people see as a great Catfight.

So for me, it’s essentially the producer saying it’s not their Vision of good, or not what they wanted, which is kind of the same as what seems to be being said by people in the recent replies.

Slap city have done this many times, he said he had 3 recorded fights that he didn’t think “were to his standard” and just said he wouldn’t release them, he’s also not released his latest fight after saying he would 15 times. The thing with this is those fights could literally be some people’s perfect video who prefer untrained timid girls in a real fight setting.

I also feel bad for Steve when he feels like he’s had videos that aren’t great and sells them for a heavy discount (which is amazing for all of us). When some people will feel like they’ve got the bargain of a life time.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2023, 05:39:36 PM »
Wow, I mentioned how I personally prefer (at this point) Suitefights Oil matches and how I hate excessive hair pulling and this thread blows up Lol! All because I said I hope SF didn't dislike the oil matches they'd been releasing and that I enjoyed them more than the catfights they'd produced particularly the ones over the last couple of years. When it comes to catfights  the the qustions that need to be answered(TO ME) are 1 whether the fight was hot or not,  and 2 was I entertained. I don't really care about the level of violence or competitiveness (as long as there's some effort given to make it seem competitive) because the fact is we're looking at half naked to fully naked women voluntarily grabbing each other's private parts how serious/legit are we ment to take this? At the end of the day it's all FANTASY folks just based off of the concept of what we define as a catfight the whole thing is a bit ridiculous to begin with. I think some of us take this waaaaay to seriously like it's UFC or some other combat sport. Basically, we're all here to see hot women rolling around with each other and somewhere along the way we've kind of lost track of the basic plot Because some of us are expecting way too much from a bunch of models and adult actresses. Some peoples expectations outpace the reality of the situation.
Don't give yourslef too much credit, it's a good discussion, I commented and didn't even read your post about oil wrestling :)

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2023, 05:41:34 PM »
One thing i will say is it absolutely baffles me that a producer wouldn’t release a clip because they don’t think it’s very good.

One thing this thread has clearly proven is that there are many different views of what people see as a great Catfight.

So for me, it’s essentially the producer saying it’s not their Vision of good, or not what they wanted, which is kind of the same as what seems to be being said by people in the recent replies.

Slap city have done this many times, he said he had 3 recorded fights that he didn’t think “were to his standard” and just said he wouldn’t release them, he’s also not released his latest fight after saying he would 15 times. The thing with this is those fights could literally be some people’s perfect video who prefer untrained timid girls in a real fight setting.

I also feel bad for Steve when he feels like he’s had videos that aren’t great and sells them for a heavy discount (which is amazing for all of us). When some people will feel like they’ve got the bargain of a life time.
The unknown or unseen is always better than reality so to speak, I pretty much trust producers to know what is good or not, releasable or not.    Only ECNWC was a little too strict, but he wasn't ever doing it for money or profit, he never broke even.,

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2024, 12:27:04 AM »
Seriously: If we had someone wealthy in our ranks, he/she should create a foundation that supports the production of catfights. Currently, the niche seems to be too small to make enough profit for a company to sustain itself. A foundation with the aim of producing catfights on a regular level, not making any losses in the long term, would already be nice and helpful to produce videos on a regular level.

Yep, I think this is one of the main reasons Suitefights has hinted at starting a subscription page on Loyal Fans. While I obviously wish there were a ton of producers filming 4K real catfights with models at the quality he consistently puts out, that simply just isn't happening! It's a niche community that I believe is starving for the type of content he traditionally puts out, and many of us are willing to put additional $ into supporting this if it incentivizes the producer to film more catfights and ease their risks. If this finds some "whales" that are consistently willing to go above and beyond the normal subscription rate to sponsor fights, that's obviously a bonus as well.

Also, you can add me to the list who thinks any catfights that were filmed should be released unless the fight devolved into a "faux" fight or an honest effort wasn't given. We all have different tastes, and hopefully us as community can be mature enough to not hold anything against anyone if an attempt was made with the best intentions and the catfight isn't fake. It also makes the "classics" all the more special. The fights can be offered with any type of warnings/discounts, but I'm sure many of us would be happy to buy.

Here's hoping 2024 is a year full of catfights and fresh new rivalries!

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2024, 05:40:43 AM »
We should just send him to thailand to make catfight films. Talent at the gogo bars would be cheaper,  film it at a love motel which can be rented per hour. Get thai vs russian girls catfighting.
Instead we gi months without anything.  The occasional promise, then its unreleased.  2023 hasnt been a great year for catfights

I'm down with traveling to Thailand and pool money to book Thai Vs Russian catfight! Would love to find a big tough Thai girl to take on the larger Russian girls!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2024, 02:35:08 PM »
I believe that there are better changes with the “girls next door” type. Bob of ECNWC rely heavily on men introducing wives, girlfriends and friends that were willing to catfight other women, often knowing that it turned their men on. There is nothing more aggressive than women fighting in front of their men.

Just my humble opinion.

Obviously producers know what is best for them … Jun wanted chime in.

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2024, 10:47:50 PM »
Bob had a formula that was unbeatable.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2024, 07:47:30 PM »
Could try, have to start with winner gets $6,000 , other girl $4,000.   Not care about making money back too.   

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2024, 09:35:48 AM »
The issue is, we do have people with money in the community who have the ability to put on fights. But they are people who either a. Just do it for themselves. Or B. Have a wife / partner that fight for them and they again pay for private sessions and events as they want to keep their privacy (which I get)

You’ve Only got to look at the recent private VV gathering that I’m sure you’ve all seen, like 8 couples attended and they also hired Sarah Brooke, gia love and Bella. Sarah and Bella fought it what looks to be a classic but the fight won’t be released as they did it just for the people attending. I can only imagine this is because the attendees would be visible in the background of the video.

Catfightphenom also fought Valor in a lingerie / suspenders Catfight.

Offline hoser

« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2024, 08:49:21 PM »
Could try, have to start with winner gets $6,000 , other girl $4,000.   Not care about making money back too.
I honestly don't think money was the ultimate decider during the ECNWC era. From what I've been told over the years, Bob had more calls from husbands who wanted to watch their wives fight than single women trying to make quick money. Plus it was just a different era when you were able to be more discreet. Obviously some women do it because they love it. Chakira who fought Lauren at ECNWC is still active and a top session wrestler now a days. Brooke came back and fought twice at SuiteFights and we all know about Hollie.

You’ve Only got to look at the recent private VV gathering that I’m sure you’ve all seen, like 8 couples attended and they also hired Sarah Brooke, gia love and Bella. Sarah and Bella fought it what looks to be a classic but the fight won’t be released as they did it just for the people attending. I can only imagine this is because the attendees would be visible in the background of the video.
There are ways to censor faces in videos, but majority of these private events are meant to be private for a reason. I've seen ads for such events on fetlife, but bringing your wife or partner is required.
"It's a big club, and you ain't in it."

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2024, 11:06:20 PM »
Some new Twitter photos up by Suite , mysterious, but the girls are fantastic.

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2024, 08:34:40 AM »
Those girls are hot as hell! Newbies too! Looking forward to this!

Offline jeffk

« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2024, 05:56:46 PM »
????????????????????????????????????????????
@SuiteFights
·
Jan 19
WISHLIST TIME!

Tag and post a photo of any girls that you would like to see on our mats (either catfighting or oil wrestling).

I’ll start:

@sunkissedfoxx
@kyliekohlxoxo

@courtneyltillia

@ValentinaSaxx
Show more
SuiteFights tweeted a wishlist for fights. Interesting that he tagged Valentina from MexicanCatfights.

« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2024, 08:47:29 AM »
Wishlists? All the wishlists of the world are useless dreams  .
SF is on X (twitter) yes . He posts but no vids delivered.
Words words only words.

Offline jeffk

« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2024, 07:47:19 AM »
Wishlists? All the wishlists of the world are useless dreams  .
SF is on X (twitter) yes . He posts but no vids delivered.
Words words only words.
Agreed. At this point enough talking and lets get some fights on video or at the very least release the fights that have already been recorded.