News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BustyMaria against KellyMadison

• 139 Replies

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
Re: BustyMaria against KellyMadison
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2023, 03:05:46 PM »
As i feel and hear the lacey fabric from my owm thong tearing and cutting into my sweet tender pussy, the pain is unbearable and im screaming out as your claws continue to inflict damage beyond belief to my breast and then i feel you shoving what I can only imagine is part of my thong on my mouth as its wide open from screaming and then everything goes cold, sweaty and dark as you slam your big heavy breasts down around my beaten face, i cant see anything, I cant breath, my hands and arms have been pinned and exhausted from trying to break free, my legs are kicking out in panic but as everything continues to go dark my legs slow, and slow and then drop flat onto the dirty barn floor as my whole body goes limp!  Yt

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #136 on: December 25, 2023, 12:59:12 AM »
I feel your whole beaten body go limp under my big beautiful breast, as sore as my breasts are, this victory over this whore Kelly makes it so worth it, my body exhausted and my breasts definitely sore, but as I get to one knee then stand to my feet, I look around seeing everyone in attendance and cheering and roaring their approval, my body is sore and beaten but I thrust my shoulders back and my big firm heavy breasts explode outward proudly as I place my foot on top of my destroyed foe and glare down at her and say "Look me up anytime you want a rematch you FUCKING WHORE!!"  yt

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #137 on: December 25, 2023, 02:11:40 AM »
Thank you everyone for all the amazing comments, all the votes and more than anything I hope you all enjoyed the poll/cyberfight!! My rival wasnt at her best and Im hoping maybe that she does better in her next poll!!

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all have an amazing and wonderful Holiday!!

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #138 on: December 25, 2023, 09:41:41 PM »
Thank you everyone for commenting and cheering me on, I promise you that my next poll and cyberfight will not be like this!! This feud between us Maria isnt over BITCH!!

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2023, 08:27:31 PM »
Thank you everyone for commenting and cheering me on, I promise you that my next poll and cyberfight will not be like this!! This feud between us Maria isnt over BITCH!!

Get a rematch babe