News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catty's Dept store. After Christmas sale. JENFCF vs MELLYSTEW !!

• 79 Replies

Offline LauraQueenB

• Thick Thighs KILL* Lives
Re: Catty's Dept store. After Christmas sale. JENFCF vs MELLYSTEW !!
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2023, 11:16:15 PM »
Nvm.. it just updated for me.. Melly is winning so far…

My vote is leaning Mellys way right now

Don’t waste your vote on that worthless bitch

Mmm feisty. Go on… prove to me and everyone else why youre better than Mel ;)

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2023, 11:18:03 PM »
ohhhhh !! Melly goes hard, using her fists  :o
Vicious pucnh well place, must hurt !

Honey if she does not back down soon I will smash her face and tits, I hope you get hard seeing me take this bitch apart with my fists.

Once I beat her, she will be in no condition to stop me from having my way with you and making you ke fan not hers

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2023, 11:19:21 PM »
Nvm.. it just updated for me.. Melly is winning so far…

My vote is leaning Mellys way right now

Don’t waste your vote on that worthless bitch

I a, hotter, feistier, sexier, a better lover, fighter, I can put fight and out fuck this bitch

Mmm feisty. Go on… prove to me and everyone else why youre better than Mel ;)

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2023, 11:20:41 PM »
Come on ladies earn my vote

Offline fchman

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2023, 12:42:47 PM »
ohhhhh !! Melly goes hard, using her fists  :o
Vicious pucnh well place, must hurt !

Honey if she does not back down soon I will smash her face and tits, I hope you get hard seeing me take this bitch apart with my fists.

Once I beat her, she will be in no condition to stop me from having my way with you and making you ke fan not hers
Sure I m getting hard seeing two beautiful women like you fighting this way  :o OMG
When I see the rage between you, one of you is going to end up destroyed  :-[
Having your way with me  ::) :P

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2023, 03:31:44 PM »
My punch plows into your breast, the leather of your dress softens the blow but I still see you wince… you reply with fists of your own and your vile mouth spews trash talk as we each focus on hurting the other while a crowd approvingly watches around us…

“You fucking slut… I’m going to end you… You’ll do your shopping online next time skank!!”

Each of us with punches flying… I take my left from your hair and place it on the front of your dress… ripping down to reveal the pathetic tits you are proud of… my left foot lifts, then stomps down aiming to crush the toes of your right foot and hobble you…

“FUCKING WHORE!!! YOU’’LL BEG BEFORE WE’RE DONE!!!”
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2023, 04:33:10 PM »
My punch plows into your breast, the leather of your dress softens the blow but I still see you wince… you reply with fists of your own and your vile mouth spews trash talk as we each focus on hurting the other while a crowd approvingly watches around us…

“You fucking slut… I’m going to end you… You’ll do your shopping online next time skank!!”

Each of us with punches flying… I take my left from your hair and place it on the front of your dress… ripping down to reveal the pathetic tits you are proud of… my left foot lifts, then stomps down aiming to crush the toes of your right foot and hobble you…

“FUCKING WHORE!!! YOU’’LL BEG BEFORE WE’RE DONE!!!”

Sure you blows fucking hurt and the crowd sees a bit of my nipples

But I smack two fists hard into your face, TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING CHEAP STINKING BITCH.. As you stomp my right toe you leave your legs open as usual you whore……what is your hourly rate whore 50 cents I guess less

But you leave your legs open as you stomp and I drive my knee deep into your filthy cxnt…..TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING  BITCH

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2023, 08:22:55 PM »
Stomping hard, hurting your foot and enjoying the wide-eye look of pain on your face as your foot is smashed and your worthless breasts are exposed....  Neither of us strangers to fighting, you attack with a well-timed punch and knee combo, admittedly stunning me as I feel your knee strike and am forced back a step...oughghgh.....

Enraged now... ignoring any cheering or jeering as I focus on you with utmost rage and anger...

I step back... feinting a retreat to get you stepping forward, then drive my legs and launch forward, both hands up and centered and looking to grasp your breasts to claw and pull with abandon....  "Stupid Slut!!!!.... I will tear these weak bags off of you!!!!".....

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2023, 08:57:58 PM »
Enraged is is good, Mel. Take her down, make her eat her words! Go go go!
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2023, 11:12:09 PM »
Enraged is is good, Mel. Take her down, make her eat her words! Go go go!

Once I finish this bitch, you are next slu

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2023, 11:13:26 PM »
A fucking fight with two friends ... really hard to say who will end on top but I think they ll fight till one is finished off, they won't let go ! one will be left on the floor bloody if noone stop the fight
Melly's gf cheers her, I cheer you Jen !

Thanks Aude, I will destroy her

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2023, 11:24:33 PM »
Ughhh you bitch my upper thighs

If that’s how you want to fight then fucking brig iit on slut as I scream from the tit attack and rip your dress open. Really bitch with such sad tits you really need a bra you dumb slut.

I react by jamming my knee into your pussy while I give a nasty yank to your hair with my right hand.

C'mon bitch is this the best you have as I now claw and twist your breasts with my nasty acrylic nails, TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING WHORE

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2023, 11:27:49 PM »
Jen, don’t you lose this honey, get her

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2023, 12:53:10 PM »
Locked in combat and standing with you, you expose my 38D chest and retaliate in kind to the mauling I’m giving you… both of us digging nails hard into flesh.. mauling… twisting… raking welts and streaks into 2 lovely pairs…

Your knee flies up again… it presses into me with a dull pain, but you’ve tried that tactic too often and this time I’m prepared… I grab your leg while it’s up, my right nails scratching at your fleshy thigh… My left arm wraps into your hair from the back and I shove forward… tripping you down to your back with me on top as we hit the cold tiled floor of the store…

“You’re mine now whore!!!”

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2023, 04:25:30 PM »
We tussle you lift my leg I land on my back, but holding my knee up your engorged cxnt land on my knee and you roll to my side I am now on top slapping your face as my hips and pussy straddle your tits you fucking bitch
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 04:26:16 PM by JenFCF »