News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

All Hail the Queen JennyFighter versus BustyMariaFights

• 95 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: All Hail the Queen JennyFighter versus BustyMariaFights
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2024, 11:28:27 PM »
a great fight between two great fighters... I see the faces of the good fighters cheering and applauding...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2024, 09:23:37 AM »
I want to say thank you to Maria and Jenny for the tremendous fight they put on. Their participation was invaluable to making the members involved in the poll. I am sure there were several fighters watching who may want to challenge both women.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2024, 09:59:38 AM »
Thats right Jenny, you got your ass beat also!!! Sipping my champagne as I cheer on and scream, finish this whore off!!!
Go away Randy.

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2024, 02:12:19 PM »
Thats right Jenny, you got your ass beat also!!! Sipping my champagne as I cheer on and scream, finish this whore off!!!
Go away Randy.

Well great great great Poll, thank you Rowdy!! Thank you members, and now onto Jenny, thank you, but its up to you, our cyberfight isnt finished bitch, shall we finish it here, finish in the chatlog area, or finish it over on trillian??

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2024, 02:53:03 PM »
Im so so sorry that I was not able to be on yesterday to finish this properly. Congrats to Maria on a great win! I couldnt have asked for a better opponent for my final poll. Thank you so much to Rowdy for setting it up and thank you to everyone who voted for me.It ended up being much closer than I thought. 

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2024, 06:53:41 AM »
I stand up applauding both fighters... my rivalry with both of them has nothing to do with my respect for them
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!