News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Journey vs Chelsea - Underground Fight Club NHB Anything Goes Fight

• 40 Replies

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
Re: Journey vs Chelsea - Underground Fight Club NHB Anything Goes Fight
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2024, 05:33:27 PM »
I brush your hand away from your ass like its an annoying bug and tighten my grip on your hair as you tug at my wrist. Your supporters are quiet now, not cheering or laughing. I have only 1 thought in my mind now. To humiliate you the way you’ve been humiliating me since the fight started. I give your rippling jiggling bouncing asscheeks a few more hard smacks alternating from left to right. “Whats the matter bitch? Not having fun now? You were so enjoying yourself when you were spanking me!” I smirk. Your asscheeks are flaming red now just like you made mine. I tug up on your hair pulling your head and upper body up off the floor and grab your black bikini top with my free hand. I roughly yank and pull on it to expose your breasts giving the audience a good look at your tiny titties.

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2024, 06:12:12 PM »
I have to laugh at your threat. It feels so good to finally be in control. “What was that you said before about threats Journey? When you were spanking me? A threat is only as good as your ability to carry it out. Wasn’t that what you said? Yeah I believe it was.” I smack your hand away so everyone can see your barbell piercings. I flick your nipple with my finger and then give it a hard pinch and tug your hair so you have to look right into my eyes. “Just how are you going to make me pay you little bitch?”

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2024, 06:54:08 PM »
Ugh, your spit flies in my face and hits me  in the eye catching me off guard. I wasn’t expecting that. I let go of your hair and slide back a bit reaching my hand up to wipe my face and my eye. “You disgusting little slut!” I blink my eye and rub it trying to clear my vision as I try to start to scoot backwards on my ass to get a little distance between us.

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2024, 06:49:07 PM »
Stay on her and keep kicking ass Journey! You can do it! Finish her off and get your first win!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 06:53:21 PM by MaverickJ »
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2024, 06:52:09 PM »
Come on Chelsea!
You got this!
Kick her ass!
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2024, 07:44:44 AM »
As you back away I get up into my knees and lunge forward, grabbing for your bikini top, looking to tear it off of your body. “I’m going to enjoy showing these guys what a slut you are!” I shout in rage.

I gasp in shock and pull back sitting on my haunches after you rip my white bikini top off me. By reflex I lift my left arm up to cover my now exposed breasts as the crowd cheers and whistles along with some laughter from your supporters. "Give me back my top you little bitch!" I yell as I make a grab for it with my right hand. You laugh and fling my top into the crowd where some guy catches it as it flies by. Furious I lunge at you with a wild scream with my breasts bobbing and bouncing and both arms outstretched grabbing your right wrist with my left hand and letting my right hand fly at your face trying to smack the smirk right off it.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 07:48:39 AM by Chelsea »

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2024, 03:20:44 PM »
My slap connects and it stops you for a second  so I bring my arm back for a second slap. But you grab my hair and yank as you return my slap with a hard smack of your own making me cry out and bringing tears to my eyes. I grab at your wrist to try to make you let go of my hair and smack at your bare breasts with my other hand. "Let go of my hair slut!!"

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2024, 08:33:42 PM »
Congratulations Journey on your first win!!!
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2024, 03:29:08 AM »
Well, I came back from way behind but just not far enough. Thank you Journey for a great fight and thank you all for voting for me and for her. Hope you all enjoyed the action!

Offline Sexy Fitness Mommy

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2024, 07:53:36 AM »
Absolute nail biter till the very end.  Great fight from both, and congrats to journey!
Fit-thick is best thick.

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2024, 06:12:58 PM »
Well fought, Journey! An exciting win! Congrats!

Chelsea? A noble battle, in which you engaged with the foewoman gallantly! Proud of you and hope you achieve a victory next time!

Thanks for the kind words and your support MadCat!   :)