News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Laura vs Maria: UK & Ireland Bitch Fight semifinal

• 8 Replies

Offline LJcardiff

• God Member
Laura vs Maria: UK & Ireland Bitch Fight semifinal
« on: January 06, 2024, 01:47:14 AM »
{alt} {alt}

Offline IrishHeather

Re: Laura vs Maria: UK & Ireland Bitch Fight semifinal
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 01:57:49 AM »
Im confused and I hope Im just not having a blonde moment, but there is no left and no right pictures, theres a top and a bottom picture, but no left and no right picture??? Please clarify

Offline LondonMaria

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 06:05:21 AM »
Laura top
Maria bottom

Offline LondonMaria

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2024, 02:11:25 PM »
After the draw is made the disappointment at not getting the chance to fight Lauren is replaced by the realisation that in fighting Laura, I won't have the psychological advantage I normally have in having a much better ass and pair of tits than the other girl.  As we are brought together, my nips harden and it feels as though they are about to punch a hole in my top.  As cellphones flash around us, Brez asks any last thing you want to say to each other.  I swing my left hand open-palmed in reply and it produces a satisfying smack as it connects with Laura's cheek.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2024, 02:51:41 PM »
Blondes,go figure.

Offline LJcardiff

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2024, 01:42:12 AM »
After the draw is made the disappointment at not getting the chance to fight Lauren is replaced by the realisation that in fighting Laura, I won't have the psychological advantage I normally have in having a much better ass and pair of tits than the other girl.  As we are brought together, my nips harden and it feels as though they are about to punch a hole in my top.  As cellphones flash around us, Brez asks any last thing you want to say to each other.  I swing my left hand open-palmed in reply and it produces a satisfying smack as it connects with Laura's cheek.

The slap is like being branded.  I swing back in return, trying to claw the bitch's eyes, and open up her eye brow instead.  Instantly we have a handful of each other's hair and are swinging like wrecking balls with our remaining fist.  I kick her shin and get a knee to the crotch in return.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2024, 11:22:23 AM »
Wow!!! What a start!

Offline LondonMaria

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2024, 02:17:09 PM »
My knee to her crotch unbalances Laura.  As we teeter sideways, she twists in the air so she is on top.  My back slams against the floor and her tits land on my face.  Panicing as I try to unsuccessfully breathe, I bite down hard on the fabric, and am rewarded by a satisfying scream from Laura as my teeth clamp down on her breast.  As she tries to pull away, I grab a handful of what feels like hair.  Not knowing whose it is, I yank it with all my might.

The slap is like being branded.  I swing back in return, trying to claw the bitch's eyes, and open up her eye brow instead.  Instantly we have a handful of each other's hair and are swinging like wrecking balls with our remaining fist.  I kick her shin and get a knee to the crotch in return.

Offline Heather_morgann

• Best Irish Catfighter
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2024, 03:56:48 AM »
Wow what a shock, I would have bet that Laura would have beaten that weak ass bitch Marias ass!! I still do believe that!! Shame I didnt know about this when it started, I would have loved to had my hot irish temper entered into this!!