News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mud Vixen V Miss Hell for leather lynx...Catfight

• 33 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: Mud Vixen V Miss Hell for leather lynx...Catfight
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2024, 07:50:12 PM »
Miss Hells sneaky kiss turns me on and throws me off guard as she then rolls me and gets on top giving me a touch of my own medicine by writhing her big breasts with mine as i struggle....x.x

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2024, 08:04:17 PM »
I yank more hair out of you head as  we fight on my breasts slide left the right on your boobs with out warning I raise my chest and slam my breasts on your breasts flattening your breasts I raise my chest up for another strike xx
Big girls fight hard

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2024, 08:13:35 PM »
My scalp burns from your hair ripping , then you slam your tits with mine and i feel the fight slipping away...So i push my feet against the side of the bed to give me more room and grab your hair pulling your head back , then we trade some insults as i roll you  and as i get on top grab your wrists squeezing them so you let go of my hair and then pin them down....

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2024, 08:20:40 PM »
Bitch and slut we call the other as you kick your legs off the bed and roll on top of me as you grab my wrists and squeeze as you try for  a pin as I squirm and buck trying to escape I think to my myself at least I still have my panties on xx
Big girls fight hard

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2024, 06:45:00 PM »
i somehow scramble on top of Miss Hell and lay flat on top of her, my tits pressing down on to hers as i hold her arms above her head by her wrists...Loving her struggle beneath me i taunt her which makes her buck and fight harder , so i slowly slide my sweaty body forward a little and attempt a breast smother on her.....xx

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2024, 06:58:25 PM »
Thank you honey, but a long way to go, ive seen these polls turn on there heads big style...xx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2024, 11:56:09 PM »
My hands above my rival vixen laying on top of me crushing my boobs I buck up and down fast and hard I see her body just to slide my left leg up towards her is I get my left red painted toenails under her chin I can kick the blonde cxnt off me
Big girls fight hard

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2024, 02:52:33 PM »
Miss hell manages to get her foot between us and pushes hard getting me off her..I turn quickly and see her getting on to all 4s attempting to get up, so i get to my feet and i attack again grabbing 2 hands full of hair pulling her head back..i then let go with my left hand cupping one of her ample charms and twist....xx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2024, 02:29:14 AM »
Argh my tit vixen as I grab your hair with my right hand my left hand rips and pulls at you panty fabric as we crash rolling on the carpet xx
Big girls fight hard

Offline StephKat

• I’m 36 old your mom interested in cyber fights.
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2024, 04:32:29 PM »
I voted Mudvixen to win this fight. But I'm pretty sure it will be a even battle
Don’t know what your seeing but mud is kicking ass

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2024, 07:16:36 PM »
Miss Hell grabs and rips my panties then gives my head a shake by my hair..I twist and pull on her ample charms  with one hand as i return the shake of the head by her hair, she then manages to get to her feet and  pulls me by my hair so i grab at her panties pulling sharply upwards and then i hear the tear as i rip them off altogether....x x

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2024, 07:17:25 PM »
Thank you Ladies, please every one keep voting, things can change in an instant....x.x

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2024, 04:56:30 AM »
We are completely nude as we yank eachothers hair as we crash over the sofa and we land side by side sweat glistening on our bodies as we swipe our claws trying to get the other on her back
Big girls fight hard

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2024, 07:18:00 PM »
Miss Hell briefly gets on top of me, her ample charms hanging over my face and im expecting her to drop those girls down and smother me but she hesitates so i raise my head and take one of her big charms in my mouth..Miss hell moans loudly and i have unsettled her enough to roll her off me and start slapping her body and tits....xx

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2024, 07:35:52 PM »
Congrats to my good friend and foe Mudvixen. Quite a return I must say! Are you coming after me next?  :-)