News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fights without a clear winner

• 20 Replies

Offline zeeeni

• I love catfights!
Re: Fights without a clear winner
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2024, 04:38:40 AM »
Heather v. Dion did not have a clear winner as far as I could tell.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2024, 03:08:11 PM »

The Premier Productions vid?

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2024, 04:29:38 PM »
I also prefer to see a long, even fight, with no clear winner.

Some fights you see posted to the net are broken up so quickly there is no chance to see if one girl is more dominant.  Many of the old Crystal fights are pretty long, and even though one girl may "give," the fight is so very close that it's hard to say for certain one girl was the clear winner.

Unfortunately, in many of the fights where there is a clear winner, the more dominant girl often times goes "too far," and keeps beating the other girl when the fight is clearly over.  I especially don't like the kicks to the head you often see in more recent posts.

I know there are some people who like to see one girl really clobber the other, but when it gets to that point, the fight should be stopped.  Enough is enough.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I'm with you. Most of the real damage I have seen one woman do to another in real life is at the end of the fight when the loser gives up and clearly has accepted defeat. That's when you see the vicious kicks to the face or the bouncing the head on the pavement sort of things. I get why it happens since these are real fights and the winner is enraged and wants to ensure the loser never forgets her defeat but I don't like it. I love it when bystanders stay out of it while both are still fighting but as soon as one stops defending herself they should quickly step in to prevent serious, lasting injuries.

I do admit that when I am in a foreign land and locals are fighting I always, always, always stay the hell out of it and let other locals decide when enough is enough since I don't know why the fight is happening or what local customs and rules are. I do know that outsiders tend to instantly become targets if they interfere in local matters.

Online kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2024, 07:06:19 AM »

Yes, that one. It just went on and on.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2024, 10:11:19 PM »

It did. But… lots of sweat and muscle as I recall!

Online kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2024, 02:33:46 AM »

It did. But… lots of sweat and muscle as I recall!

Yes, it was sensational.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter