News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Home turf or mutual ground?

• 18 Replies

Offline suhmann

• God Member
Re: Home turf or mutual ground?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2024, 03:47:59 PM »
My wife, Johnna Marie, has told me all her after football game

cheer team fights were outdoors in different locations depending

on where the town was they played in. She has fought in hotel

rooms/dorm rooms if her cheer team was at a winter cheer

team competition.
We didn't have anything like cheerleading support. Usually the fans were guys, and 50-100 people fought.. But, of course, there were always girls who liked the football theme.. And they were fighting too. My sister and a few other girls were fighting against the same girls, who were rooting for another team. There were usually no more than ten of them.. But sometimes they gathered separately for purely female fights. Both in winter and in summer. Usually in a wooded area.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2024, 12:55:39 AM »
Regarding the natural place (woods, mountaintop, ocean, etc.) I imagine it would depend on the spot.  I enjoy hiking and there are a lot of lonely spots in the world with no people in them.  In the off chance somebody did come upon you, it would probably be hours before they could even tell anybody and then the "authorities" would have to find you in the middle of nowhere.  I am sure it is probably technically illegal, but unless one of you reported it, I am guessing nobody would care enough to do anything about it.  Always thought it would be interesting to go on a catfight camping trip, like to the Boundary Waters or Isle Royal.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2024, 04:35:18 AM »
The thought of your territory being taken if you were fighting in it is scary.

Offline Sabine

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2024, 11:28:38 PM »
A fight is a fight. As long as it's not going to get stopped by busybodies then IMHO I don't think home or neutral matters.