News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight in a gym?

• 7 Replies

Offline NorthlondonGuy

• Hi I'm a 40 year old guy from north London.
Catfight in a gym?
« on: February 05, 2024, 06:47:11 PM »
Hey, first post on the forum, thought I'd give it a go...

Just wondered if anybody's ever seen a catfight in a gym....could be on the gym floor, maybe over a piece of equipment (people get very impatient about waiting their turn), or maybe they save it for the changing rooms afterwards.

Would love to hear of any accounts!

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Catfight in a gym?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 08:08:48 PM »
 I have only seen dudes go at it over equipment. More like steroid rage between meatheads, usually getting them banned from the gym.  The woman  usually do their thing without much fuss. Just what I have observed.

Offline ridaha

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 10:30:54 PM »
Plenty of verbal confrontations, but never seen anyone get physical at the gym ever. I think it's because there are a lot of big egos at play, everyone's trying to show their best and the fear of losing face or looking weak in front of others keeps things from escalating.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 03:12:27 AM »
Hey, first post on the forum, thought I'd give it a go...

Just wondered if anybody's ever seen a catfight in a gym....could be on the gym floor, maybe over a piece of equipment (people get very impatient about waiting their turn), or maybe they save it for the changing rooms afterwards.

Would love to hear of any accounts!

Not in the gym, but in the adjoining workout / yoga / jazzercise / judo / cardo kickboxing lessons room.....

> During the lesson/class, two women doing demo sparring.

> After a workout, a class member wanting to spar with the instructor.

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 03:31:52 PM »
I saw one recently.

I was minding my own business lifting weights at around 2:13 pm when the gym is empty and in walks the snooty girl who works out during the same time. She was short but nice to look at. She was probably in her early twenties. She worked out barefoot and I once glimpsed red nail polish on her toenails. We always kept our distance. I guess that is what she wanted and being the decent sort I respected her privacy and kept to my side of the gym and she to hers. She liked to start off her workouts with pull ups. She often acted like she owned the pull up bar area like her dad gifted it to her as her inheritance or something. Anyway, I turned my back to her and was doing some Arnold presses with 160 lb dumbbells. In the mirror in front of me, I could see Miss Snooty stretching out in front of the pull up bar. She had her back to me but she could see me on account of the mirror in front of her. I would sometimes catch her glancing at me in the mirror when she thought I wasn't looking which wasn't surprising because I am a real handsome guy. Then I see another girl walk up towards the pull up bar out of nowhere. This new girl is pretty short too but well endowed with large mammaries and she sort of steps in front of Miss Snooty who is stretching and jumps onto the pull up bar like a cat on a hot tin roof. She sticks her large pleasantly rotund butt right into Miss Snooty's face. Miss Snooty stops stretching and has her hands on her hips as if asking what the hell woman, didn't you see me stretching out here? But the new arrival is totally oblivious (or seems to be acting so) of Miss Snooty's silent glaring protestations.

I am still lifting the 160 lb dumbells with my eyes on the mirror in front of me, in which I can see the two women. Then on my 25th Arnold press, I see Miss Snooty strut in front of the girl doing her pull ups and she grabs the pull up bar from the opposite side and begins to do pulls ups. I stop my Arnold presses and slowly lower the dumbbells onto the floor. The two girls are really close to each other as they perform the pull ups with their legs dangling close to each other, their breasts inches apart. I can see that their hands on the pull up bar are almost touching.

Then Miss Snooty begins to kick at the new girls legs because she has no space and the girl begins to kick back. Both girls are wearing tight thongs and their gorgeous thighs and limbs and feet are entangled like they are lovers practicing a new footsie position. Then the girl wraps her legs around Miss Snooty's hips. Holy shit! I felt my johnson grow slowly erect. I turn around and walk towards the two tangled girls. The girls are snarling at each other and then they fall onto the mat in a heap of tangled flesh.

"You Jezebel", yelled Miss Snooty.

"You Harlot", yelled the other girl.

I was amazed by their Biblical vocabulary.

The girls were throwing punches at each other now. Their gorgeous bare legs were hopelessly entangled.

I put up this big act of being concerned. But I just wished this would escalate. HOHOHO!

Then the door to the gym flies open and in storms Mrs.Mattie Mcnally, the old lady who owns and manages the gym. She must have heard their screams.

"Oh dear! What's going on?", she shouted as she ran towards the fighting tangled girls.

I put in the act of the concerned citizen and just hovered around hoping this nosy old biddy had stayed at the gym reception. Why the hell did she have to storm in and spoil a good old feisty catfight like this one?

Mrs Mcnally jumped into the entangled mass of flesh that was the two girls and pulled them apart. The girls separated without putting up much of a fight.

I just stood there with my arms folded across my chest, playing the part of concerned gym bro. It was a good thing I was wearing my brand new undies with an ergonomic pouch design, it would hide my tremendous erection.

The two girls were a little sweaty as if they had been having sex. Their faces were red from the slaps they had rained on each other's faces.

"Both you upstarts get the hell out of my gym", shouted Mrs. Mcnally at them. 

The new girl left first. Mrs.Mcnally held onto Miss Snooty's t-shirt sleeve. She did not want them to leave together and then catfight in the parking lot. Good thinking.

I saw Miss Snooty up close for the first time. She was a pretty girl.

I stepped towards her and said "Hope you're allright" and she merely nodded and looked down at the mat, a bit ashamed. Remnants of freckles adorned her pretty face. Her neck was sweaty. Her bosom heaved. She had large boobs. It is always nice when short women have large boobs. Of course, all large boobs are welcome. But when a short woman has large ones, it is something special. More prominent. Just my opinion.

"Girls these days", Mrs. Mcnally said to me. Her breath smelled of Jim Beam. She always drank behind the gym counter.

"Yes maam", I said, arms still folded across my chest. I had two poses in situations like these. One where my arms were folded across my chest which meant I was not going to do anything and just enjoy the show. Another one was when I placed my hands on my hips in situations where I might have to intervene.

A minute passed.

Then Mrs. Mcnally turned to Miss Snooty.

"You can leave now young lady", she told her. Miss Snooty walked towards the shoe rack and raised her large buttocks up into the air as she put on her shoes. And then she walked out of the gym.

"Sorry for the hassle, Kam", Mrs. Mcnally told me.

I just raised my hands in the air as if it was nothing. Mrs.Mcnally walked out and I was alone in the gym again.

What did I just watch? My johnson was still hard. I gulped and went back to the dumbbell rack. I wasn't going to be able to workout anymore today.

Ahhhh! Those gorgeous bare milky white legs locked together. The two girls raining slaps on each other. Over a pull up bar. I wished it had gone on. Good things never last. I was just lucky to have seen these two gorgeous specimens tangle like that.

Sure spiced up my afternoon.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 04:25:47 PM by kamafight666 »
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline Charlene

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 04:13:25 PM »
Uh huh, after work one day when I was in my twenties.  It was a long and stressful day, and the aerobics class was crowded.  This other girl and I kept bumping into each other, apologizing to each other at first.   The more it happened, the madder I got until I gave her a shove.  She shoved back, and we went for each other right then and there, pulling hair and slapping.  The other girls and women pulled us apart quickly before any damage was done.  I got sent to the lockers first, and after I left, she went.  We saw each other again, but kept to opposite side of the workout area, and never fought again.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2024, 05:42:44 AM »
Why didn't you ask that girl out for coffee/tea right then after the fight (wanting to make sure she was not hurt) since she was still there in the gym with you ?