News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

With Friends Like This

• 3 Replies

Offline To Be Decided

With Friends Like This
« on: February 06, 2024, 07:24:24 PM »
This is the first part of a story I hope to conclude by this weekend. I've been in a funk for awhile, no motivation to write or get back into this scene and decided the best thing to do was just ...well, do it lol. So here it is. It's definitely going to predominantly be a catfight, but stay tuned to see how it ends up.
----------------------------------

Sara kept tapping her manicured, crimson nails on her marble countertops. The clicking was rhythmic and calming in a way. Tap, tap, tap. It went a long way to ease the anxiety she felt in her core, apprehension for what was to come.

It started this morning, a text from an unknown number. She was barely awake as she opened it, eyes scanning it's contents before her brow scrunched up in confusion. "What...the fuck..?" She muttered, sitting up straight, her blanket sliding down her nude figure.

u get enough sleep? must be tiring to be a shit talking bitch all day

Who the hell was this? She racked her brain then, wondering who she might have given her number recently? Some guy maybe, that's happened before. She'd exchange numbers only to get jealous messages from girlfriends she had no idea existed until the next day. But she hadn't even been out lately, it was all work and school. She quickly replied, convinced this was something that didn't involve her.

Wrong number. Go get some Starbucks or something u ray of sunshine.

Dismissing this unpleasant exchange as nothing more than mistaken identity, she started getting out of bed, stretching. The ding of a notification must mean this person was embarrassed, maybe even sorry for this mistake. But the pale blonde frowned looking down at the glow of her screen.

oh my bad sara. u must only like sounding tough when it's talking behind someone's back

Her body flushed at that, a nervous sweat suddenly giving her chills. They knew her name? What was this about? Sara was no stranger to negative attention. Her perfectly proportioned body, curves stacked on curves often drew stares from men and women alike. Jeans bursting at the seams, tops threatening to explode in an avalanche of dense, milky white breast flesh. Straw blonde hair, silky and straight with zero effort and eyes so blue they resembled gemstones. Envy was just something she was used to. Being impossibly thick in today's culture meant she was highly desirable, which was both a blessing and a curse. Like right now. She was awake for less than ten minutes and was already dealing with some jealous or insecure girl.

ok, clearly you know me? so who are u and what do you want? this is getting old quick

She was annoyed more and more as she thought about it. She kept running scenarios through her head. Who could this be? Who had she somehow wronged this time? And to be accused of talking shit? Everyone does it! It's just venting among friends. As realization started taking hold, an image formed in her mind. Motherfucker.

Ohhhhh ok. Wait, I know what's up. U know Rebecca too? I barely know u, but you get brought up a lot when she's around. Is this Jess?

Her heart was racing. Jessica Trello was a friend of a friend. Someone her coworker Rebecca had been bringing up a lot lately. If Rebecca was to be believed, Jessica was only her friend to mooch off her. Bumming rides, meals, freebies. The freckled redhead definitely had money and wasn't afraid to flaunt it. She was told a few times that Rebecca felt Jessica would be the first to suggest expensive restaurants or weekend hotel stays to be pampered and take advantage of her well off friend. Sure, she'd join in talking about how trashy that was. She never met Jessica herself, just the idea of her from the redhead.

She pulled up Snapchat, taking a pic of herself from her collarbone up. She captioned it "when the moocher wakes up mad and makes it your problem", sending it to Becca to keep their streak alive. She was hoping Rebecca would reach out immediately and settle this petty interaction for her, surely the redhead had mentioned her to this other girl. Surely she was vented about just as much between them. It's just what girls did. She scrolled a moment, bringing her more antagonistic chat back up. Still no reply. Had she scared the other girl off by naming her?

She decided one more text should settle things, avoid escalating them and let her start her day right.

hey, I don't know what was said. I don't even really know u, I was just helping a friend vent. It wasn't a big deal ok?

She hit send and started getting dressed, resolved to enjoy her rare day off without all this drama. It was when she was brushing her teeth that she heard the ding on her phone. It was Snapchat, the little yellow ghost popping up. She flicked the app open again, expecting a funny reply or something. Opening the picture, all she saw was an unfamiliar face. A shockingly pretty one.

A girl with a perfectly heart shaped face. Bee stung pink lips, deep carmel skin. Jet black hair hanging just over her shoulders. Green eyes that shined like emeralds and just the top of her ample cleavage visible, suggesting a roundness that was extremely similar to her own. Her pulse quickened as she took in this other girl, but she felt like her heart stopped just as quickly as she read the caption.

"When the bitch who says she's innocent is STILL talking mad shit when she thinks u don't know"

What the actual fuck was going on? Was Rebecca with her right now? If so, why wasn't she replying and squashing this dumb shit? Why in the hell would she show this brown bitch what she was saying? She couldn't shake this sour taste in her mouth, confusion, anxiety and anger starting to bubble up inside her. Now she wasn't sure what to even say or do. If she called Rebecca or sent another message, Jessica would know. But Rebecca knew the other girl was mad, probably was the one who started this for all she knew. Switching back to the formerly unknown number, she started typing.

I don't know what this is, but I'm done. Whatever your problem is, it's not with me. Have fun with all this insecurity tho babe, go off

Sara was trying to find a middle ground of being unbothered and also letting this girl know she wasn't intimidated. Even if her stomach was full of butterflies and she couldn't calm down.

Her phone chiming let her know this wasn't quite over.

I'm insecure? You're the one who apparently can't keep my name out of her mouth. for someone who "doesn't know me", u certainly have a lot to say about my life and friendships

The blonde swallowed hard, aware of how bad she must look. That snap wasn't for this bitch to see, it was just to blow this whole thing off. She still couldn't understand why Becca was letting this all happen! Now she felt like she was scared to reply. Anything she would say would look like excuses. Would sound like she was afraid of this girl. This entire situation made her skin crawl, she was so unaccustomed to having someone take a disagreement with her so far. She knew she couldn't just let this go, couldn't make herself look like she was all talk. She'd had enough of this girl trying to call her out and make a mountain out of a molehill.

maybe I know enough about u because someone I thought was a friend had a lot to say? Maybe I was just being nice before? I think laughing at you behind ur back is way nicer than laughing in ur face anyway.

Her nervous energy was being replaced by anger rather quickly. This was nonsense at this point. This bitch can be mad, if she wasn't so annoying maybe nobody would have anything mean to say about her in the first place? There was something else too. Normally she was dealing with girls she could look at and tell instantly what kind of issues she was about to have. Jessica was different. Just at a glance she could tell this latina was gorgeous. She had never looked her up before, had never seen her. She had no reason to, she was just a background character in her day to day life. A footnote from her friend while they were shopping or working. Now, she was practically in her face and she couldn't get the thought out of her head that maybe she felt a bit insecure herself.

She heard the chime of another text, but ignored it while she hopped on Instagram. She had to see the rest of this girl, had to see something she could pick apart. A flaw, anything that would show the blonde was simply better in some way. She felt like some primal feminine urge was driving her, acutely aware of how outlandish this was. Their disagreement wasn't about looks, had nothing to do with jealousy or whatever. But she couldn't shake the feeling that these thoughts were just beneath the surface. That the other girl was no doubt thinking or feeling these same things.

As she punched the raven haired girls name into the search bar, she saw her own feed light up with notifications. The last five in a row were from Rebecca! She read through the comments quickly, each one on a different picture she shared, each one criticizing her looks. What she was wearing, what she was doing. Her blood boiled, were these the other girls true colors? Was everything up till now just a show to get her feeling safe and secure so they could pounce on her and make her out to be some kind of insecure bully? Sara felt hot, angry tears form at the corners of her eyes. This was spinning out of control and she couldn't grasp why.

Why was any of this happening to her?! She swept through Becca's friend list, sure to find this bitch there faster than a random search. But was puzzled when she didn't see anyone even close to similar. She assumed the other girl had a different user name, but after looking for minutes she found nothing. Frustrated and angry, she blocked Rebecca, removing all her antagonistic messages in the process. She dialed the redhead up, her phone to her ear waiting. The call kept ringing, no response. It went to her voicemail, Sara hanging up and calling again.

By the 4th call, finally she heard someone on the other end. Just breathing, weirdly heavy. She wanted to throw up. Wanted to curse her out, to demand answers as to what the hell changed, what happened that she was dealing with all this? "What the fuck is your problem Becca? Why are you treating me like this?" She was fighting to control her tone, an angry sob being choked back. The things the redhead wrote were deeply personal, things Sara told her in confidence. To have someone pick her apart like that, to put all of her insecurities out there publicly was a nightmare.

Every catty comment was focused on tearing down her looks and somehow making her out to be a bad person who deserves all this at the same time. Still, she only heard throaty breaths on the other line. "Well?! Who do you think you are to treat me like this? For her? To make her feel better after she found out what everyone thinks about her?" She heard a gasp, the first sign she was heard.

The voice that spoke back to her didn't belong to the redhead. "Don't worry about your little friend. She's still sleeping off her hangover after last night." Shock and confusion washed over Sara as she realized what was happening.

"She left her phone unlocked...I couldn't help but take a peek. And I'm glad I did." Jessica said, almost whispering. "Now I know what kind person she is. What kind of person you are. Egging her on. Making her think all these bullshit lies about me!" Sara could hear the brunettes voice quiver, raw emotion bubbling through her angry, hushed tone.

"You have no right to dig into other people's chats, what kind of friend does that? And going on my page, posting all that bullshit as her? Every bad thing we've ever said about you is true. And a fucking lot more I bet." Sara was incensed, worried that she and Rebecca's friendship was first broken, then her emotional rollercoaster bringing her back up to a furious peak.

A venomous chuckle of barely contained anger was her reply. "The two of you can sit and lie? Spread rumors about me being a parasite?" The dark haired Latina was almost growling now. "You think you're hot shit, some fat bitch pretending she's any better?" Clearly this girl had read through dozens or more of the messages between them. She was trying to hurt her now, using insults and her insecurities against her.

She continued, not stopping to breathe. "How many times has Rebecca been your meal ticket? Fuck, I know where you work, it's not like without her parents money you'd of been on that cruise last year? Or have all those trashy designer swimsuits?" She was rattling her accusations off, one after another clearly weighed down by everything she found out her ex friend and the blonde had said about her.

"Our friendship, was none of your fucking business! She feels about us differently and there's plenty of reasons for that, you ignorant, poor little bitch." As Sara spoke, she finally saw a match on Instagram. The same face she saw in a snap moments ago. She had been scrolling, searching while listening to Jessica run her mouth. And finally saw exactly who she was talking to.

If not for the hot anger pumping through her veins she may have been speechless. From her head to her toes, the latina was nearly a perfect likeness to her. The wide berth of her hips, flared and strong pelvis. Tops straining to keep her modest, bottoms threatening to stretch past their breaking point. Every picture showed a flawless, feminine physique straight from Roman poetry. Plump, but far from fat. No, she'd never use that word here. Not in an honest way. Juicy. Curvy. Womanly. But she wasn't going to admit any of this. She wasn't going to let this girl run her mouth and ridicule her own body.

"I see you now. I get it. I completely fucking get it. A flabby, insecure bitch like you didn't have a lot going for her. You had to dig into other people's lives, try and ruin their friendships because you're fucking jealous." White hot anger replaced every other emotion she had. Sara had never been in a fight in her life. Had never gone further than a few teenage screaming matches back in highschool that were broke up before anything happened.

In college now as a young adult, she hadn't encountered anything like juvenile competition. Not so outwardly like this. Maybe she did trash talk Jessica. But right now she felt justified, right now she felt like doing so much more than talking. She realized she was shaking, her thick body overcome with everything she was thinking and feeling.

"Big talk from a big girl. You've been doing nothing but exactly that. You know I've seen every message right? There wasn't a single fucking day you didn't chime in with something to say about me, or how quick you were to just trash me when she talks about money?" She could hear Jessicas voice take on a louder, angrier tone, seemingly no longer concerned who heard her.

"But as soon as someone does it right back to you, out in the open instead of behind your back you call them up bitching and crying?" Knowing the other girl could tell she was being affected so deeply almost made her freeze, hang up and scream. This was too much. All of Jessica's actions in this short time had made her feel every bad thing all at once. She could hardly stand it, hating this former stranger more and more.

Still trembling, Sara licked her lips, clearing her hoarse throat. "I'm not afraid to say any of this to your pudgy, ugly face bitch. You think I'm scared? Intimidated by someone like you? This all happened because you're just an insecure, scared little girl under all that makeup and curves."

As she spoke she finally opened the other girls last text from moments ago. Despite her current stress and anger levels being through the roof, it still managed to create a cold pit in her stomach.

behind my back is the only way you can laugh at me. ur too chicken shit to back up ur words when a real woman calls u out on ur little girl tactics

The latina was clearly trembling, trying not to choke on her words. "Oh yeah Sara? Maybe we should have this...talk. In person." She said, voice back down to a dangerous whisper.

The blonde couldn't hide her own raw emotion, her voice cracking. "Why don't you find my address while you pick through Rebecca's phone you ugly pig? I'll be here all day." Before she had to hear another word, she hung up, throwing herself on her bed. She screamed into her pillow, bursting into tears. She was well past angry, well past anxious. Her small apartment felt suffocatingly hot, her head spinning.

She had woke up ready to enjoy her day. Ready to have something for herself. Now she doubted she's ever felt worse, physically or emotionally. This girl had pushed all her buttons in seconds. Had publicly humiliated her, leaving those taunting, dirty messages on her Instagram for hours before she saw them. Had made her insecure in her self image and closest friendship. She had never been in a fight, but after these last twenty minutes she was ready to change that.

Wiping her eyes, she opened her phone, once again looking the brunette up. Inspecting the other girls body, hating her more and more. A weird heat built up inside her, something she'd never felt before. She had never been treated like this in her life. She had never had to deal with someone so strikingly similar to her. Somehow there was a strange surge of sensation in her body, a sick thrill from this mostly verbal confrontation. She was obsessing over how the other girl looked, eager to find flaws and tear her down with them.

But only finding a reflection of herself. Her own insecurities. Her own strengths. She wasn't sure what these thoughts and feelings meant. Just that she was ready to unleash every single one of them on this bitch and make her sorry.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 12:42:41 AM by Amber Altercation »
I'm on both of the big chat apps, but its like a 90/10 split between discord and Trillian. Evolve or die.

Offline Damerei

Re: With Friends Like This
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 08:15:36 PM »
Awesome start. Really intriguing premise and very well written. Can't wait to see where you go from here.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 11:28:11 PM »
Exciting.

Offline Austin315

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 10:34:26 PM »
Very well written! Most definitely looking forward to more.