News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Millie Bobby Brown's 20th Birthday Bash - Catfight Tournament

• 27 Replies

Offline The Syndicate

Re: Millie Bobby Brown's 20th Birthday Bash - Catfight Tournament
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2024, 01:35:41 PM »
Time to compile the jobbers list: those who no one wants AND no one expects to win!

Can't wait to read how the first rounds plays out and if some jobber gets a surprise win.

From what I can gather only 5 fighters got zero votes in BOTH polls:

- Meg Donnelly
- Chloe Moretz
- Erin Moriarty
- Victoria Justice
- Ariana Grande

It can now be noted that out of those 5 fighters, only 1 remains. It wasn't planned out that way, but I guess the people were fairly accurate in their predictions on that end. Only Ariana remains... but for how long?

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2024, 01:42:42 PM »
Updated Bracket

DO NOT VIEW IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ALL OF THE STORIES YET

So far the completed fights have been the Fight-In matches & the First Round. Go back to the previous page to make sure you're caught up. Otherwise, view the bracket at your own risk!

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2024, 07:03:07 PM »
wow, this is phenomenal syndicate, thank you very much for all the hard work and effort, i feel you have set the bar high!

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2024, 03:46:16 AM »
Round 2 Pre-Fight Q&A

{alt}

Question: How are you feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally?

Millie Bobby Brown: “I’ve never been better. I’m really excited to finally get out there. I’ve seen two rounds of fights so far without getting my hands dirty. Can’t wait to change that.”

Anna Kendrick: “I’m doing pretty well. A little sore from my fight with Meg, but nothing to cry about.”

Q: What challenges do your opponent present you in particular?

MBB: “Well, I think most people will say experience, right? Anna is 18 years older than me. She’s seen a lot not only in the fighting world, but in life in general. So I wouldn’t put it past her to have a trick or two up her sleeve for me.”

AK: “That youthful exuberance. Plus she’s fresher, no fight on her yet and she has fewer miles on her body in general. That might have come out wrong…”

Q: How do you plan on attacking your opponent?

MBB: “I’ll have a lot more energy than her, so I think going at her directly is the way to go. She’ll get tired. I don’t really like to dance around and keep my distance. I like being in the thick of it, you know? So I’m going to put a lot of pressure on Anna early. We’ll see how she responds.”

AK: “Look, this is her party, right? She’s going to want to come out and make a statement. All the pressure is on her. She’s not going to come out all free and easy. That’s where my advantage lies. I have nothing to lose. She could get bounced from her own tournament in her first fight. And I’m going to use that against her. I’ll wait for a mistake, then BAM… down she’ll go.”

Q: How do you see this fight going?

MBB: “Other than a win for yours truly? She might put up a bit of a fight, but it’s my party and I’m going to beat everyone on my way to the title.”

AK: “I think it’ll be pretty long. She might have the advantage early, but when she slips up I’ll strike and put her down quickly. Just watch.”

{alt}

Kat Dennings: “I feel like a million bucks. After whooping on Ms. Clarke, I can’t wait to do the same to Selena.”

Selena Gomez: “A few bumps and bruises, but all good up top. Beating Miley is a confidence boost for anyone, and though we have a history and I’ve done it before, it’s always a bit of a surprise when I do it.”

KD: “Honestly? Not enough to make me shake in my boots. Yeah, she bullied Miley, but she can’t do that against me. I hope she tries.”

SG: “Well I know she’s strong and I know she’s packing up top, so I think she’s going to try to use her chest against mine. But I’m no slouch in that department either, so I’m willing to face the challenge head on.”

KD: “I’m going to go right at her. Hopefully she’s dumb enough to try to meet me head on. If she is, it’s going to be a rough day for Little Ms. Disney Channel Star.”

SG: “I can’t get away from my game, which has evolved over the years. I’m no longer the petite little Selena. I’ve put on weight and I’ve got to use that weight. So I’m going to face her head on. I don’t think she’ll know what hit her.”

KD: “A one-sided beatdown.”

SG: “We’ve got similar skill sets I think, but I still like my stamina over hers. It might be a grind it out kind of match, but I think I’ll wind up on top.”

{alt}

Hilary Duff: “Nice and rested! I haven’t had a fight yet and I think that’s a huge advantage for me. No fatigue for me, physically, mentally, or emotionally.”

Ariel Winter: “I feel like I’m in a good spot in all three. You know, my fight with Vanessa happened so quickly that it felt a bit like a warm-up if I’m being honest. Got the muscles all nice and loose.”

HD: “Well I watched her completely dismantle Vanessa. I don’t think anyone saw that coming. She’s got some serious power, but I’m in damn good shape myself. So we’ll see. I’d rather not get under her though, because I think she’s going to try to smother me.”

AW: “She’s in tremendous shape. She’s got curves too. So it could be a long uphill climb to try to wear her out. ”

HD: “Ten years ago I probably would have attacked a girl like Ariel much differently. Dance around, keep my distance. I don’t have the body for that anymore. I’ve got to attack and stay aggressive. I think she’ll fold mentally if I keep the pressure on.”

AW: “Same as Vanessa. They have similar profiles, so I think as long as I don’t back down I’ll catch her off guard enough to overwhelm her.”

HD: “I see a bit of a war, I think. I don’t know who is going to wind up on top, but I feel good about myself. That’s all you can ask.”

AW: “I think she’ll be a better challenge than Vanessa. I don’t see this fight being over quite as quickly. But I like my chances.”

{alt}

Sofia Black-D’Elia: “I’ve got some butterflies, not gonna lie. First fight and it’s been such an intense tournament so far, so I just hope I’ve prepared enough.”

Dove Cameron: “Great! I’ve enjoyed the fights so far but I’m ready to get into the mix myself.”

SBD: “I don’t know too much about her, so I guess just the mystery aspect. We’re fairly similarly sized, right? So it will come down to attitude. I’m not sure if she has that killer instinct or not. We’ll see.”

DC: “She’s a mystery! Nobody knows what to expect from Sofia. Maybe she’s a total hellcat. Or maybe she’s a pussy cat.”

SBD: “No need to make a fuss over this. It’s a catfight. Pull hair, scratch, and slap my way to victory.”

DC: “I’ll probably try to feel her out. See how aggressive she is, how timid she is. Then I’ll adjust my strategy based on that”

SBD: “Well I’m not going to say I expect to lose, am I? I’ll say it’ll be close, though. I just think I’ll be a touch better.”

DC: “Hopefully it’s close! There’s been a couple of serious ass kickings so far. I want a challenge, but I think I’m gonna win.”

{alt}

Joey King: “Half confident, half trepidatious. I mean on one hand she looked really vulnerable against Jenna. Maybe she doesn’t have the juice that she used to. On the other hand, it’s Scarlett freakin’ Johansson. She’s a catfighting LEGEND.”

Scarlett Johansson: “My ribs aren’t too hot right now. But don’t tell Joey that.”

JK: “Everyone here has seen Scarlett fight before. She’s been around for so long, she knows every trick in the book. So throwing something new at her isn’t really on the table. She’s seen it all, and that means she’s prepared for anything.”

SJ: “I’d just say the unknown. She looks small, but in good shape. I think not knowing what someone is going to throw at you though always presents a major challenge.”

JK: “I’ve gotta get after that core. Jenna softened her up, I’ve got to finish her off.”

SJ: “I studied her fight against Madison. She has a lot of passion and energy, so I want to use that against her. Make her overzealous, maybe make it look like she has an opening before closing the door.”

JK: “I expect it to be closer than my fight with Madison, but the outcome will be the same.”

SJ: “My goal from the beginning has been to win this tournament, and one underwhelming performance doesn’t change that expectation. So I expect to win.”

{alt}

Hayden Panetierre: “I’m feeling phenomenal! I know Peyton and I haven’t had a fight yet, so we should both be at the top of our game.”

Peyton List: “I’ve been trying to keep myself calm, but I mean… it’s Hayden Panetierre. I grew up watching her on TV. I’m not going to act like this isn’t a big deal.”

HP: “Y’know, I’m sure everyone would expect me to say size, but the truth is I’m used to fighting girls bigger than me. So I don’t really know what challenges she’ll present outside of trying to smack the crap out of me.”

PL: “Well she’s small, but I know she’s strong. She actually is a pound heavier than me according to the weigh-ins, so I think she’ll want to get me on the ground and take my length out of it. I’ve got to stay on my feet or she might ground and pound me to death.”

HP: “Get her down. I’ve gotta mitigate that reach advantage somehow. It’s in my DNA to get down and dirty against the bigger gals. So I’ll be looking to do the same with her.”

PL: “Stay standing, strike, and move. I think I can outlast her if I do that.”

HP: “She seems like a sweet girl, but I don’t think it’s going to go too well for her if I’m being honest.”

PL: “Weirdly, I feel really good about this. That might sound crazy, but I just don’t think she has anything she can throw at me that I won’t see coming. I think I’ve got this.”

{alt}

Ariana Grande: “A little emotionally drained. That fight with my two friends, it was really intense. But I’ll find a way to match that intensity once I’m back into the thick of things here. Physically I’m in great shape, though.”

Billie Eilish: “Physically, I’m at my peak. Mentally, I’m so locked in it’s crazy. Emotionally, everything is in check and I’m determined on my next goal.”

AG: “Size, obviously. Power. Strength. It’s not going to be easy.”

BE: “Maybe her legs could be an issue, but I don’t think she’ll get the chance to use them.”

AG: “I need to stay out from under her. I’ve got to get on top and ride her our, let her get tired and then squeeze her with all I’ve got.”

BE: “By walking towards her and forcing her to beat me. She can’t, though.”

AG: “I need to pretty much be perfect to win this. I can’t afford a mistake. So… look out for some perfection, I guess!”

BE: “Quickly.”

{alt}

Emma Watson: “It’s no secret Margot did quite a number on me. I’m still pretty sore. I’ve got to suck it up, though. That’s what makes this sport so intriguing. You may not be at your best physically, but so much of it is your mental make-up. Your emotional state. And I feel strong there.”

Zendaya: “I’m all limbered up and ready to go. That last fight was a major confidence boost, so no problem up top. I’ve got to keep my emotions in check though, make sure I don’t get too cocky.”

EW: “That reach advantage could be really damaging. I have got to find a way inside.”

Z: “Emma’s been around for a good bit. She was one of the top fighters in her 20s. Popularity. Skill. Athleticism. She’s seen a lot. But she also hasn’t fought girls my size a lot.”

EW: “This may be another storm I have to weather. Margot was able to physically control me with strength. Zendaya is going to try to do the same thing. If I can get in close though, I think I can pick her apart. We’ll see.”

Z: “If I can get my hands in her hair and keep her arms-length away, then I think it’s going to be a lonnnnggggg day for her.”

EW: “I’ve always hated predictions, but I have confidence in myself and my abilities. I have to ask, is Zendaya a better fighter than Margot? I don’t believe so. So if I can beat her, I can beat Zendaya.”

Z: “Despite her sweet persona, we all know Emma can be a crazy bitch when she turns it on. I need to keep her at a distance and beat her down so she doesn’t have the energy to keep fighting anymore.”

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2024, 07:32:46 AM »

Quotes After the 1st Round

Millie Bobby Brown says…

“Another round, another surprise. Vanessa Hudgens is gone. Scarlett looked vulnerable. Meanwhile, Billie and Anna both impressed. I can’t wait for my first fight. Anna may have fought well, but she’ll need to be even better to top me!”

Anna Kendrick says…

“Meg wasn’t half-bad. I expect Millie to be better. Can’t wait to teach that brat a lesson. I don’t care if it’s her birthday or not.”

Vanessa Hudgens says…

“Not the result I wanted, obviously. I can’t believe I not only lost, but I was pushed around like that. I really thought I would win this whole tournament. To have to leave after my first fight… it’s humbling, for sure.”

Scarlett Johansson says…

“What a freaking badass! Jenna earned some major respect from me. Those legs were on me from the beginning. She thought she could wear me down because I’m the oldest girl here, but I proved otherwise. I have the stamina, experience, and skill to beat anyone here. It might not always be flashy, but I can and will grind out a win against ANYONE.”

Erin Moriarty says…

“That was one of the most humiliating experiences of my life. Billie is… she’s just… she has this… I don’t know. She’s honestly really scary.”

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2024, 12:53:20 PM »
Just an update on the timeline for these stories. Originally the idea was to have the series complete by the 19th (Millie Bobby Brown's birthday). However, it's looking more like that will be when the semi-finals are posted, with the championship posted on the 21st. I'm going to try to get the newest round of stories up today (the 17th), but there's 8 of them! So it's a bit of a slog. But, it's the weekend so hopefully I'll get them up today. Thanks everyone for reading, and remember to join the discord server if you want access to exclusive art, polls, and upcoming projects from me in the future.

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2024, 05:35:39 AM »
Just an update on the timeline for these stories. Originally the idea was to have the series complete by the 19th (Millie Bobby Brown's birthday). However, it's looking more like that will be when the semi-finals are posted, with the championship posted on the 21st. I'm going to try to get the newest round of stories up today (the 17th), but there's 8 of them! So it's a bit of a slog. But, it's the weekend so hopefully I'll get them up today. Thanks everyone for reading, and remember to join the discord server if you want access to exclusive art, polls, and upcoming projects from me in the future.

Somehow got my math wrong here, Round 3 will be posted the 19th, Semifinals the 21st, and the Finals likely the 23rd. Sorry for the confusion.

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2024, 03:16:39 PM »
Round 2

20-year-old vs 38-year-old
Millie Bobby Brown vs Anna Kendrick
{alt}

Finally, the time had come. The woman who organized this entire tournament. Who put her name on it. Who sent the invites. Who rented out the country mansion in the English countryside. Who organized live streams on her own dime. It was time for Millie Bobby Brown to enter the fray.

Her opponent was Anna Kendrick, who had impressively beaten Meg Donnelly to move into the second round. However, Millie was determined to give her more of a challenge. Coming in as the favorite, Millie chose the fight attire. Wanting to make a statement, she selected a satin bra and panties with black tights underneath. The two women stood in the master suite, as the second round fights took place in the bedrooms. With both of them in front of the oak bed-frame, Millie’s purple get-up shining off of the sunlight coming in through the window and Anna’s red selection darker in the shadows, they glared into one another’s eyes for a moment. The tension caused nearly everyone watching online to collectively hold their breath. They stood there for what seemed to be an eternity.

Then in a split second hands were in hair and the two ladies whipped one another’s heads back and forth. Millie had the size. She had the youth. But she didn’t have the experience. So as she seemingly made progress by pinning Anna up against a dresser, she didn’t see the low-blow coming. Her eyes crossed as she dropped to her knees. Anna took a handful of hair and straightened her up. Then came slaps back and forth across Millie’s jaw, causing the young actress’s head to snap back and forth. Anna stood her up, yanking her to her feet by the hair, and swapped positions so that Millie was the one with a dresser knob in her back.

The young Brit grimaced, but as she looked up and saw Anna’s smug face she furrowed her brow and latched right back onto her American enemy’s hair. Anna let her advantage slip a bit, loosening her grip. Millie bit her lip and yanked Anna’s head to the side, which caused them both to stumble down onto the floor.

Both women furiously battled for position. Their bodies rolled around, picking up burns from the hardwood floor as well as the rug in the center of the room. Neither of them could stay on top for long. Millie’s back hit the post of the bedframe and with her momentum stalled she brought her foot up and used it to pry Anna off of her. As Anna skidded a few feet away, some hair follicles ripped from her scalp, she tried to get onto all fours as quick as she could. But Millie was just too fast.

Before Anna could recover, she was tackled to the floor. And the wrestling for top position began again. Neither woman was able to find a way to stay on top for more than a few seconds. All the while their hair began to sprinkle the floor. Their breathing became labored. Bruises and more rug burn marks formed. Their leggings ripped. Their bras barely clung to their bodies. And once again it was Millie whose back hit the wall. And once again she used the opportunity to kick Anna off of her. Then she charged her. They were back on the floor.

Rinse and repeat.

It wasn’t clear to those watching exactly what Millie was doing. Little did anyone know, she had a plan. She wanted to not just beat Anna, she wanted to overwhelm her. To physically, emotionally, and mentally drain her. So after every single tackle to the ground, Millie made sure not to wind up on top. She kept Anna in the fight, letting her roll her over a few times, get some scratches and slaps in. Because she knew in the long-term it would pay off. And by the time Millie tackled Anna a fourth time, the veteran actress was exhausted. That’s when she became easy pickings.

Millie almost effortlessly pinned the gassed Anna. Then she went to work. Millie’s fists buried into Anna’s arms, gut, chest, and legs. She let her nails dig in deep as she slashed, slicing her open like a box cutter through tape. Her palms slapped Anna’s face until tears started to roll down the American’s face. Anna tried to push Millie off of her, but she couldn’t summon the strength. She had been simply worn down by a much more energetic, cattier, and fiery hellcat.

“STOP!!!” Anna eventually squealed. And after a few more slaps and another knee to the gut, Millie relinquished Anna’s hair. But not before grabbing Anna’s cheeks.

“Tell me what I want to hear,” Millie said with disdain in her eyes.

“H-Happy-B-b-b-birthday…” Anna blubbered.

And with that Millie completely released Anna from her own personal Hell. She stood up, dusted off her hands, and gave a kiss to the camera. Then, she fixed her hair a bit before walking out of the bedroom, slamming the door in triumph behind her.

{alt}

37-year-old vs 31-year-old
Kat Dennings vs Selena Gomez
{alt}

The second fight of the day came with just as much fanfare as the first. An irate Kat Dennings marched into the secondary bedroom ten minutes before she was supposed to come in. Her world-famous tits bouncing around in a braless loose tank top, she ranted into the cameras.

“All of you little LOSERS who voted for Selena Gomez to win, you’re about to be SHOCKED! So don’t cry too hard when I make this little Disney Princess here sob her eyes out,” she shouted, frequently pointing into the lens of the camera. “And if you think it’s gonna stop after she submits, you’ve got another thing coming. Just remember, that all of YOU out there did what’s about to happen to that poor girl. She was always going to lose, but all of you little Selena stans out there just made it a hundred times worse!”

“What are you screaming about?” Selena Gomez asked as she leaned against the wall. She had a smug smirk on her face, knowing that Kat was furious over losing the public poll. In a blue sports bra and matching shorts, she pushed herself off of the wall and closed the door behind her. “I don’t see any reason to wait, do you?”

“None at all, bitch,” responded Kat.

They charged and their bodies collided at full-force. This bedroom was quite a big smaller than the one Millie and Anna had fought in, but it didn’t matter. After all the trash-talk and the boiling tempers from both ladies, neither one of them were interested in anything but a close-up brutalizing battle. As they tore into each other their tits collided, abs slammed, legs clenched, and hair went everywhere.

Each knee to the gut caused saliva to fly. Every single punch to the body was followed by a harrowing echo. Every slap to the face seemed to cause whiplash. These two women were hitting each other so hard that their hands started to burn as badly as the rest of their bodies. For a good while it seemed like these two women were destined to rip each other apart for hours. When one woman found an advantage, she’d rip another piece of clothing and get in more body-shattering blows. But then the other woman would reverse positions and give just as good as she got, if not moreso. Neither lady had gained a significant advantage after fifteen minutes of fighting.

Then, Kat Dennings grabbed a handful of Selena’s hair as they were both on their knees. She rammed her head into the bedroom door. Selena’s vision blurred as her eyes crossed. Her body crumpled to the floor. This was Kat’s moment. She piled onto Selena, wrapping her arms around her. Then, with her massive bare tits digging into Selena’s back, she roared as she stood up with her arms wrapped around Selena’s stomach. Her knuckles and wrists dug into Gomez’s abdomen, and when Kat leaned back Selena showed off her vocal range by screamining in absolute agony.

Kat simply smiled as she jostled Selena back and forth, picking her victim up off of her feet. As Selena’s exposed tits, all clawed up and red from Kat’s beating, flopped back and forth, she continued to simply wail out in pain. Kat Dennings’s fists sunk deeper into Selena’s stomach. Her forearms dug into her ribcage. The air slowly leaked out of the raven-haired beauty’s lungs until finally her body went limp. There, her arms dangled as her head dropped down, her chin smushed against her neck and lips pouting under a pair of closed eyes. Kat re-positioned her prey over her shoulder so that Selena’s ass was in the air. Then, with a nice tug on her bottoms she gave the camera a nice view of Selena’s cheeks with the thin fabric wedged between them.

“Well, well, well…” Kat panted. “Seems you all out there WERE wrong. And here’s what happens to your little princess for your faith in her.”

WHAP

Kat’s hand smacked Selena’s right ass cheek, which jiggled right next to her forehead. A sadistic smile came over Kat’s face. She did it again. WHAP. WHAP. WHAP. WHAP.

Meanwhile, the out-cold Selena could do nothing to stop Kat from brutalizing her booty. Kat marched around the room, her chest puffed out with pride as she continued to redden the bottom of Selena’s body. WHAP. WHAP. WHAP. WHAP. WHAP.

She dumped Selena onto the floor. Then, she leaned over and picked her up by the hair. Selena, still passed out, took some motivation to wake back up. After a few slaps to the face, she began to stir. Her eyes glassy, vision blurry, and brain slightly discombobulated, she had no idea why her ass stung so much.

“Wha… whathappuned?” Selena muttered.

“What happened little Selena,” Kat purred into her ears. She pressed her lips against the barely-conscious woman’s eardrum. The voice. It was a voice that sent a shiver down Selena’s spine. It was a voice she would not soon forget. “What happened is you LOST. You got your little fucking ass kicked. Now, I want you to say it into the camera for everyone to hear!!! Come on, be a big girl and find your voice!”

With a yank on her hair, Selena knew she was in no position to argue. Tearfully she looked up into the camera. In the lens she saw her reflection. She was beaten up, sure, but what was most disconcerting was how pathetic she looked. There was disappointment practically plastered across her face. And terror filling her eyes. She took a deep breath and said, “I got my ass kicked…”

“And who kicked your ass?” Kat asked with another tug on her hair.

“Kat… Kat Dennings kicked my ass,” Selena sighed.

Kat turned her attention to the camera, but grabbed Selena’s jaw. “Let that be a lesson to anyone who wants to vote against me in the next round. Millie… I’m coming for you.”

{alt}

36-year-old vs 26-year-old
Hilary Duff vs Ariel Winter
{alt}

While the previous two fights started out as contentiously as possible, Hilary and Ariel entered the master suite politely, all things considered. There was a handshake as well as a few compliments shared.

“Love your work,” Hilary said. “And the way you kicked Vanessa’s ass!”

“Wow, thank you so much,” said a bashful Ariel.

“Well, we’re in the bedroom,” said Hilary. She gestured towards the bed. “This didn’t get much use last fight. And we’re in our PJs… You wanna?”

Hilary slipped onto the bed, her knees and fingers sinking into the soft mattress. In a pair of silky blue pajamas, she let her signature blonde hair fall freely down her neck, back, and arms. Ariel followed her lead. In her own pair of silk pajamas, those hers were purple and showed off a lot more cleavage than Hilary’s, she calmly pulled herself up onto the bed. Her black hair tucked back into a ponytail. The two women stared into each other’s eyes. Hilary wore a smile. Ariel’s smile drifted into a more stern look. Hilary caught that and her eyes narrowed, but the smile grew even wider.

Then, the two women slammed their bodies together at the same time. Their hands became entwined, as each of them tried to prove a point. Their tits worked against their opponent’s pair. Their muscles in their arms strained. Wrists were bent then bent back. Tits were battered. Stomachs rubbed together. Chins dug into shoulders. But eventually Ariel Winter found herself on her back.

“GPhghf… you ARE a tough one,” groaned Hilary as she fell atop of a gasping Ariel. Before the younger girl could try to push herself up, Hilary was already quickly grinding down her chest. Her calves quickly wrapped around Ariel’s thighs, keeping her immobilized. “But I’m not Vanessa, and you’re not going to win this.”

Hilary shimmied her shoulders back and forth, battering Ariel’s tits under her own pair. Ariel huffed and puffed, trying to buck the busty blonde off of her. But she was stuck. And she had to take the abuse that came with being stuck. Hilary’s tits had gravity on their side, and boy did she know it. She was determined not to give her younger opponent an inch. All the while she grinded her chest into Ariel’s. She slammed her body down into Ariel’s. She wrapped her legs tighter around Ariel’s. Their hips pressed together. Sweat glistened on their bodies, leaking through the silk of their pajamas. Hilary continued to wear Ariel down. Slowly bit by bit taking away her power, her strength, and her confidence. And Ariel knew it. She felt her chest, usually a deadly weapon she inflicted upon others, be turned into a weakness driving her crazy. Her nipples were getting tenderized and her areolas definitely were starting to swell. She could feel her chest just about to give out.

Hilary released Ariel’s hands and moved her knees up onto the brunette’s shoulders, just to make sure she stayed pinned. Then, she grabbed the bottom of her own pajama top and flung it up into the air. With her tits now fully on display, she scooted back a bit and grabbed Ariel’s top just under the cleavage. She grabbed the center of it, and popped the buttons right off of it, tearing the top in two. Then she tossed that off of the bed as well.

“Now it’s time to see what those things are really made of…” Hilary said. She leaned down once more, but this time she wrapped her arms around Ariel’s body. She let her legs straighten out as well. “Come on, hun. Squeeze me back.”

Ariel had been drained. Completely and utterly defeated. Yet Hilary for some reason was giving her a chance. She wasn’t going to question it. Ariel accepted the challenge, knowing that while her chances of winning were slim, they were better than nothing. As the two women wrapped one another up, their tits smushed together. Then they tightened their hugs around each other as they began rolling around on the bed. What Ariel didn’t realize though, was that Hilary wanted to prove a point. She wanted to show she could go chest-to-chest with ANYONE in this tournament. And as the two women rolled around, once again her chest began to overtake Ariel’s.

But just as the blonde was about to snuff out Ariel’s last remaining ounce of fight, Ariel released the hug and grabbed Hilary’s hair. She yanked her backwards and they both toppled off of the bed. Ariel’s weight drove down into Hilary’s body and as the blonde gasped for air it was just the opening the younger actress needed. Ariel sat up onto Hilary and began to slap and claw her as much as she could. Hilary grabbed Ariel’s hair and tried to topple her off, but Ariel stayed firm and found her balance by latching onto Hilary’s tits. As the older woman howled in pain, Ariel’s hands twisted. Her nails sunk into the flesh of her opponent’s boobs. And after a while, Ariel was able to stand, hoisting Hilary onto her feet. Then, Ariel wrapped her arms around Hilary.

“You want to see a real bearhug?” Ariel asked. “Here ya go!!!”

Ariel put everything she had left into that bearhug. And as she brought Hilary’s body into hers, she felt the blonde’s impressive frame begin to falter. Her back bent. Her nipples sunk back into her flesh. Her voice squealed. Ariel lifted Hilary up and brought her down onto the bed, where she kept the hug going.

“Stop!!!” Hilary cried. “Stop it!!! You proved your point!!! You win!!!! I give! I submit!!!”

A part of Ariel wanted to keep going. She wanted to punish Hilary for the hell she had just put her through. However, Ariel had to admit that Hilary had fought her extremely well. In fact, Hilary had given her a chance to get back into the fight. So, Ariel released her victim. But as she looked down at the disappointed loser, she held her hand out as a sign of sportsmanship. Hilary took it for only a moment, but then retracted it as she didn’t dare meet her conqueror’s gaze.

{alt}

32-year-old vs 28-year-old
Sofia Black-D’Elia vs Dove Cameron
{alt}

This fight may just as well have been called the mystery box. Nobody quite knew what to expect from these ladies. Dove had experience, in fact she had quite a bit more experience than Sofia, who had no record of fighting before. Rumors began to circulate as to how she even received this invite. Did she know Millie? Had Millie seen her fight? The truth was nobody quite knew the whole story. The only fact they knew was that she was the wild card of all wild cards this tournament.

Dove meanwhile had no intention of getting caught in this trap. It would be easy to overlook the supposed novice. Perhaps save some energy for the next fight. The only problem with that, Dove though, was that if she lost there would be no next fight. Not only that, she would serve as Sofia’s first win and their fates would forever be tied together. Nope. Best to nip this one in the bud, she figured.

Sofia had no intention of being a pushover. The two women couldn’t have come into the room looking more differently while dressed in the same attire. Sofia stayed true to her surname, going with a tight-fitting black crop top with black sweatpants. Dove also represented her own name, coming in with an all-white outfit: spaghetti crop top and yoga pants. Both women had made the wise choice to tug their hair back into ponytails.

After a few moments, the door to the bedroom shut and the fight was on.

It became obvious to Dove that Sofia didn’t have much fighting experience at all, but what she did have was a very fit and killer physique. That plus a lot more determination than she would have expected. The blonde was clearly the more seasoned fighter, countering every time Sofia had charged her, striking with precision, and tackling her down to the ground when she could. Yet, Sofia kept coming at her. What was more concerning was that it seemed halfway though the fight that Sofia was starting to get the hang of it. She latched onto Dove’s ankle and used it to push the blonde backwards while tripping her with her own foot.

Dove crashed to the floor. “Shit,” she muttered. Before she could react Sofia had a handful of her ponytail and yanked her back up to her feet. Dove grabbed Sofia’s hair, but quickly found herself being pushed up against the window. Her face pressed against the glass, Dove reached back and got Sofia’s hair again. With a sharp tug, Sofia’s hair band fell to the floor. With her opponent’s locks now exposed, Dove went to work.

She pushed herself against the glass, launching herself backwards towards Sofia. The inexperienced brunette swung a slap, but Dove ducked it and wrapped Sofia up tight. Then, she grabbed hold of Sofia’s hair and began to yank her backwards. As Dove advanced, pushing her torso and driving her legs, she also pulled Sofia’s hair down towards the floor at as sharp an angle as she could.

Sofia had no idea what had hit her. She tried to stay on her feet. Tried to pull hair back, but before she could do anything, Dove had crashed them both into the wall. Sofia took most of the punishment, and another sharp tug of the hair sent her flopping to the floor. Dove dove. She dove directly onto Sofia’s body, took a handful of hair, and whalloped the back of her head into the floor. Sofia’s body went limp under Dove’s, and the blonde rose to her feet, hands on her hips trying to catch her breath.

“Not… bad…” Dove said. “But not good enough, babe.”

{alt}

24-year-old vs 39-year-old
Joey King vs Scarlett Johansson
{alt}

Jenna Ortega had been a wake-up call for Scarlett. She realized that she wasn’t going to just waltz through this tournament. She had a target on her back and after a poor first round performance, it had grown even larger. She knew that the other ladies saw her as vulnerable. Her status as the favorite to win the tournament had already flipped in the eyes of the public and the oddsmakers. She needed to make a statement.

Standing in her way was Joey King. Joey respected Scarlett not only as an actress, but as a fighting legend. Titfights, catfights, wrestling, boxing… you name it, Scarjo had done it. Joey meanwhile, was still in the early stages of her fighting career. So of course, she felt the butterflies. Still, she had turned in one of the most impressive performances so far of the tournament. That had to count for something, right?

Well, as Joey’s sweater laid in tattered pieces on the floor, her entire body marked up with bruises, her hair a soaking mess, tears streaming down her eyes, and her body half-dangling off of a bed… apparently it hadn’t counted for much.

Scarlett meanwhile looked only a little bit sweatier than when she had entered the room. Plus a couple of hairs out of place and a few bumps and bruises of course, but otherwise virtually untouched. On any other day perhaps Scarlett would have felt bad for the girl she was beating into a pulp. Not on this day, though. This day was to prove a point. To show everyone why she was the favorite to win this tournament from the get-go.

The blonde pushed her brunette opponent off of the bed. The younger girl collapsed in a heap to the floor. With her mouth hanging open wide and a phased-out look in her eyes, Joey tried to crawl away from her tormentor. She had gotten halfway across the room before a stalking Scarlett grabbed hold of her ankle. Joey’s body squeaked against the lacquered hardwood, her cheek feeling like it was on fire from the friction.

“Sorry kitten,” Scarlett said. “You don’t deserve this, but I have a reputation to protect.”

Scarlett buried her foot into Joey’s back. Then she cranked the brunette’s ankle backwards towards her head. The scream was ear-piercing. Scarlett kept going though, bending her foe’s leg back more and more until Joey slapped the floor. Over and over again she slapped it, hoping the pain would stop. She couldn’t even form the words to surrender, only make a single action in order to appeal to Scarlett’s conscience. After a twist that made Joey feel like her ankle was about to pop off, Scarlett finally let go of her leg.

She didn’t feel proud about what she had just done to this girl, but the victorious blonde chalked it up to a necessary evil. The entire tournament had just been put on notice. Scarlett Johansson wasn’t here to fuck around.

{alt}

34-year-old vs 25-year-old
Hayden Panettiere vs Peyton List
{alt}

“Holy… gahhhhh….” Peyton List squealed. Her face was slowly inching down towards Hayden Panettiere’s cleavage. Meanwhile, her sides felt like they were on either end of a hydraulic press as Hayden’s denim-covered thighs constricted around her. Her body trembled. Sweat dripped off of her nose and down onto Hayden’s chest. Her hands spread out on the floor, feet too, trying to avoid having her face buried into her opponent’s chest.

Twenty-two minutes prior to this moment, Peyton and Hayden had started their battle. Each combatant had their strategy.

For Peyton List, she wanted to stay upright. She had to use her reach advantage against the much shorter Hayden. Move around, strike when possible, and wear this girl down. Meanwhile, Hayden knew she needed to bring this fight to the ground. She tried several times to take Peyton down to the floor, but the lanky blonde kept slipping away.

After five minutes, the two blondes barely had a mark on either of them. They had been circling around, neither of them really getting close to locking up or grappling. Peyton seemed to be winning the fight based on her strategy. She knew every second that ticked by without her on the ground was a huge advantage. Hayden was getting frustrated. Peyton had slipped out of three straight takedown attempts.

Seven and a half minutes in and Hayden had finally taken Peyton down to the floor. The younger blonde tried to spin out of her older foe’s grasp, but Hayden locked her up around the waist and pulled her back down to the floor. Hayden wrapped her hand up into Peyton’s hair nice and tight, as close to the scalp as she could get it. Her braided ponytail gave Hayden a stable handle to hold onto. Then, Hayden went to town. She got her legs around Peyton’s body and began to slap her anywhere she could. When Peyton covered her face, Hayden sunk her fists into the younger girl’s ribs.

“Hmpph” Peyton would whimper out every third or so blow to the ribs. All the while, Hayden was slowly squeezing her, cutting off her oxygen supply, cramping her muscles which were now working extra hard. Peyton decided to roll, and it wound up being a smart move because she was able to catch Hayden by surprise and slip out from her scissors.

Hayden still had hold of Peyton’s hair, though.

“Not so fast, bitch…” Hayden gasped. She got to her feet and brought Peyton in close, but the young spark plug had a different idea. Peyton’s knee cut through the air and sunk deep into Hayden’s abdomen. “GUGHHHH!!!”

The hold on Peyton’s hair loosened. Peyton wrapped Hayden up in her arms and lifted her off of the floor. Then, she spun around and dropped Hayden underneath her. Now it was Peyton’s turn to do some damage. Her fists pounded away at Hayden’s stomach. Body blow after body blow.

By minute fourteen Hayden had slipped away from Peyton, but was cradling her stomach as the two women circled around the room.

Three minutes later Hayden had leapt onto Peyton List and clamped her legs around her midsection. Like an anaconda engulfing her prey, Hayden slowly forced Peyton to her knees. Then she began working on her neck. Peyton’s neck muscles strained to try to keep her from sinking into Hayden’s cleavage, her veins popping against her skin. She let out guttural noises to try to maximize her effort. She did not want to get buried in those tits.

So, after twenty-two minutes of fighting Peyton List was mere inches away from oblivion. And what did she do about it?

Well, she grabbed hold of Hayden’s top by the straps. Using them as leverage, she lifted her tiny opponent up off of the floor. Before Hayden had time to react, her entire body crashed down hard. She trembled, her arms and legs flopping down to the hardwood. Peyton crawled on top of Hayden Panetierre’s body. Sliding herself over Hayden’s face, her legs wrapped around the older blonde’s head. Then, she locked her ankles together. Hayden’s face was completely engulfed underneath Peyton List’s ass. She had never been so thankful for denim, as it stood as the only thing between her and all of Peyton’s sweaty backside.

It didn’t take long for Hayden to finally surrender. But Peyton made sure to stay on top of her until there was no more movement. Better safe than sorry. Once Hayden’s arms and legs stopped flailing Peyton felt it was finally safe to get up. She looked down at her beaten foe and placed her foot on her cheek. Then Peyton flexed and pointed at one of the cameras.

“Not too bad, huh?” she said. “You and me Scarjo, can’t wait!”

{alt}

30-year-old vs 22-year-old
Ariana Grande vs Billie Eilish
{alt}

Ariana Grande thought her heart might leap clean out of her chest. She knew the odds were stacked against her worse than any fight in her life. As she looked Billie Eilish up and down she couldn’t help but feel nervous. This woman was built in a way Ariana could never hope to attain. Even through the gray sports bra and sweats she could see just how curvy Billie was. How thick and strong her body was. As Ariana bounced around in her slightly oversized t-shirt and own pair of sweats, ponytail whipping back and forth in the air, she tried to formulate a plan to take down this absolute beast of a woman standing across from her.

When the fight began Ariana charged. What did she have to lose? Billie barely even moved when Ariana’s shoulder rammed into her chest. The tiny pop star bounced several inches away, tripping over her own feet as she fell hard on her ass. She looked up and saw an unimpressed Billie Eilish standing over her. Ariana might as well have tried to run into a brick wall.

This was no upset story. Ariana had no chance from the beginning. For seven minutes her body was whipped around the bedroom of the English country manor. And in those seven minutes her body was put through absolute agony. She had lost her shirt and sweatpants fairly early, unable to stop Billie from removing them. In fact, she couldn’t stop Billie from doing ANYTHING she wanted. Ariana’s body was badly beaten. She was clawed all over. Blood dripped from her lips and down her body. And still Billie continued to attack.

As if she needed to, Billie decided to scoop Ariana up in her arms and squeeze her in a bearhug. Some thought she may opt for the breast smother, but perhaps after seeing Ariel Winter deploy her bearhug, Billie wanted to show off hers as well. Whatever the reason, Ariana likely would have rather had the smother. Because within moments she felt as if her spine was going to snap over Billie’s forearms.

“I SUBMITTT!!!” Ariana squealed. She was famous for hitting the high notes, but Billie made her hit a whole other class of note.

Billie dropped Ariana to the floor. But she wasn’t quite done with her yet. Much like her fight with Erin, she didn’t say a word. She simply leaned in and licked Ariana’s face. Another fight and another easy victim for Billie Eilish.

{alt}

33-year-old vs 27-year-old
Emma Watson vs Zendaya
{alt}

In many ways it was poetic that Emma Watson and Zendaya were about to meet. Both rode embarrassing losing streaks into this tournament. Both moved into this round with surprising wins. Now one of them had the opportunity to win their second fight in a row. Something called a winning streak. Neither girl was quite familiar with that term over the last few months.

Zendaya wanted daisy dukes and white tops for the fight. Emma, having no choice in the matter either way, enthusiastically agreed. Both women decided to keep their lucious brown locks down. Neither wanted to be controlled by a ponytail grasp.

Emma was a bit in awe at the sheer length of Zendaya. There’s height and then there’s length. Unfortunately for Emma, Zendaya had both. Within seconds, Emma could tell that Zenday’s reach was going to be a major problem for her. The long-limbed star latched onto Emma’s hair and refused to let go. She bent Emma over and began to easily maneuver her around the room. Emma had fought strong women before, but this was different. This was an effortless strength. A strength that Zendaya had based on nothing but size. Emma had worked her ass off in the gym in preparation for this fight, but as she got thrown around she realized she could have spent years in the gym and not meet Zendaya’s power.

As her confidence increased, so did Zendaya’s arsenal of attacks. She had those long, strong legs and dammit she was determined to use them. She kept Emma at bay, using her hair to continue to control her, keeping her bent over. Then, she fired off kicks at Emma’s thighs and calves. Emma’s pale skin almost instantly began to bruise. Zendaya continued to fire off kick after kick, and the trapped Emma had no escape. She took the attacks until Zendaya was satisfied that she had weakened her opponent’s lower half enough. Finally ready to put this fight to bed, Zendaya yanked Emma towards her and banged a knee into the Brit’s stomach. Emma bent over even more, letting Zendaya slip behind her.

With her hands now wrapped around Emma’s stomach, Zendaya lifted her up off of the floor with little effort. Emma’s legs kicked out in the air as her hands tried to pry Zendaya’s grip. But Zendaya was going to let go when SHE wanted to let go. She carried Emma over towards the wall, then launched her opponent into it. Emma’s forehead and shoulders rammed into the wall. The British actress’s neck snapped back and she dropped to the floor in a heap.

Even though she wasn’t in as much pain, Emma would have gladly taken the Margot Robbie fight again over this one. At least during that fight Emma knew she had a chance. Here, she felt absolutely helpless.

“Gonna pick me apart, huh Em?” Zendaya said, yanking her victim back up by her arm to standing position again. A back-handed slap sent Emma spiraling. She caught herself on the wall, but Zendaya came up behind her and slunk her arms underneath Emma’s. She placed her hands on Emma’s neck and began to walk backwards, dragging Emma along for the ride. Then, she straightened Emma up and began to pull back. Wrapping her legs around Emma’s, Zendaya forced the outline of Emma’s ribcage to press up against her top. Zendaya transitioned Emma into an even more brutal hold, sliding her down her body so that her knee stuck into her back. Moving her hands down to Emma’s wrists, she yanked them back as she stuck her knee in between her shoulder blades. As Emma screamed out in agony, Zendaya began to move her foot up Emma’s spine until finally her foot had completely replaced her knee between the Brit’s shoulders.

“Why don’t you just give up?” Zendaya asked her. “It’s clear we’re just built different.”

“Nnnn…. Noooo…” Emma groaned.

“Fine, you want to take more punishment?” Zendaya said, scrunching up her face. She released Emma’s arms and pushed her down to the floor with her foot. Emma flopped forward, her hands sticking to the hardwood floor. Zendaya walked up to her, grabbing her by her hand.

But then… WHAM!!!

Emma had spun around and nailed Zendaya straight in the belly button. The tall girl gasped as she doubled over in pain, clutching her stomach. Emma saw her chance. Grabbing hold of Zendaya’s shorts, she hiked them between the tall woman’s legs. Then, as Zendaya wildly swung at Emma’s face, the Brit ducked underneath it and slammed her in the stomach with her shin.

Zendaya doubled over again, clutching her stomach. Emma took hold of Zendaya’s hair and sprung forward, leaping in the air and landing down on the floor, dragging the long-legged beauty down to the floor with her. Zendaya’s forehead smacked against the floor. Emma made sure to roll away from her and get onto her hands and knees. When she popped her head up and saw Zendaya still face down on the floor, she sprang right back up to her feet and launched herself at her.

Tackling the much larger woman, Emma was able to drive Zendaya onto her back. Straddling her, Emma lifted her hand up in the air and began to brutally slap Zenday’s left cheek. Using her hair to keep her victim’s face at the correct angle, Emma’s hand started to burn from how hard she was slapping.

“STOP STOP!!!” Zendaya screamed. “I GIVE UP!!! JUST GET OFF OF ME!!!”

Emma’s jaw almost dropped. She couldn’t believe it. Zendaya was… giving up? But Emma had barely gotten started on her. It’s then when it all clicked in Emma’s mind. She had finally figured out how it was possible someone with Zendaya’s physical traits wasn’t a dominant fighter. Why she had been so thoroughly dominated by smaller girls before this. Emma rose up over her beaten opponent.

“You were right, Zendaya,” Emma said. “We are very different. You know how to give punishment. But you just can’t take it, can you?”

With that Emma released Zendaya’s hair and looked around the room. Somehow, someway Emma Watson had found a way to come from behind to win two rounds in a row. Maybe it was luck, but Emma Watson decided to call it perseverance.

{alt}

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2024, 08:31:48 PM »
Hey everyone! I know I said the next round would be posted today, but I got delayed with some stuff and idk if I’ll be able to finish it.

With that said, since it’s MBB’s birthday I’m hoping to get SOMETHING up today. So stay tuned!!!

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2024, 04:17:43 AM »
As promised, here's the SOMETHING I'm posting today. It took a while, and even though it's not perfect, I hope you all enjoy!

Click the link below for a message from Millie!
https://i.imgur.com/QWR0yrL.mp4

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2024, 01:29:05 PM »
After a few days off, I'll be back to posting stories! Round 3 tonight!

In the meantime... here are some poll results.

Millie Bobby Brown says…

“Poor Anna had big expectations, too bad she ran into me.”

Kat Dennings says…

“Selena thought she could be the top bitch, but I showed her what was what. Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s time to take down another little brat.”

Hilary Duff says…

“That’s a fight I should have won. But, I let my pride get in the way. I wanted to beat Ariel in a specific way and I let it become an obsession with me. As a result, she’s moving on and I’m heading home.”

Dove Cameron says…

“She was fine. Not much in terms of strategy. My next fight will be MUCH different, though.”

Scarlett Johansson says…

“I feel bad for having to make an example of that girl, but it was necessary. I heard the whispers. The other fighters questioned if I still had it. Well hopefully I put that question to rest. And if I don't, I'll be sure to in this next round.”

Hayden Panetierre says…

“She’s a hell of a fighter. I really wanted to take on Scarjo, but Peyton earned her shot.”

Ariana Grande says…

“That girl… if I can even call her that… she’s, she’s something else. I’ve never had my ass kicked that badly before. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have an ice bath calling my name.”

Emma Watson says…

“What a fight! I can’t believe I’ve made it past Margot and Zendaya. I’ve got a feeling this next fight will be my toughest yet, though. Billie has absolutely dominated so far. I’m still formulating  a plan for her. Wish me luck!”

Offline Dedwriler

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2024, 02:15:05 PM »
Would love to see a Scarlet vs Billie final. Their physical attributes look same except for the age. That would be a great match. Young blood vs mature.

Offline The Syndicate

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2024, 02:17:42 AM »
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting. I had a bit of a personal problem (all good now) and haven't had the time to finish up the fights. I'll be posting them soon though!