News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Encourage daughters to catfighting

• 2 Replies

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
Encourage daughters to catfighting
« on: February 22, 2024, 03:25:06 PM »
Hi,

first i want to say that my fantasy is about young girls which fill in the daughter role. An age of 18+ is mandatory here on the board and that is my prefer too.

So i am thinking about an awesome plot to lead 2,6 or 8 daughters into catfighting. For 6 or 8 daughters you can imagine a tourney style. Only 2 girls would be thrilling the most because the only reason to fight would be very personal.

For me the parents should be involved when making out and finding a way to let their daughters fight each other.

My thoughts revolve around school or private rivalries. I can also imagine a random tournament or a fight on vacation. The family touch is important to me. Boys are also welcome to duel.

But I can't find the right, exciting setup for my story.

Maybe you would like to present your ideas or wishes on the topic. Maybe there is the right thing for me that would keep me busy.
Discord: iwilltellyou#2476

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Encourage daughters to catfighting
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 03:51:22 PM »
Maybe have them fighting for college scholarship to the best college. Gives you the chance to use different type of girls as well. Get the sporty, nerdy, lazy, and ultra determined types.

The lazy one parents really push her, while the ultra determined ones parents thinks she doesn’t need it and try to tell her not to do it.

Gives you all the options.

Offline diane p

Re: Encourage daughters to catfighting
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 04:51:32 PM »
theres lots of options you can work on onething for sure
 it will take sometime in doing one usually some might run a poll let members decide or
 create your own storyline remember it will be alot of work into doing it
hey it will keep you busy
i've read some of stories in section members wrote depends what your looking for they are separated into categories
what ever you decide on enjoy doing it take your  time thats main thing afterall your setting up for ideas there might be others who could offer you
 better advice really if anything start from scratch imangination can work wonders