News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who would you like to see your wife fight?

• 33 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Who would you like to see your wife fight?
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2024, 04:18:38 AM »
Her ex-best friend. My wife even mentioned about an arranged fight against her.  It would be a good one too, they are very evenly matched.
  Another opponent would be my ex, sister-in- law.

Has the ex best friend ever mentioned fighting your wife to you? What is the reason they are ex best friends?

Offline John1980

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2024, 12:50:47 PM »
My wife in a topless boxing match with the busty brunette that works behind my  local bar.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2024, 01:04:51 PM »
Her ex-best friend. My wife even mentioned about an arranged fight against her.  It would be a good one too, they are very evenly matched.

Has the ex best friend ever mentioned fighting your wife to you? What is the reason they are ex best friends?

They are ex-best friends because she was  a brides maid at our wedding then pulled out because she wanted to do everything her way. Sort of a little temper tantrum. Really screwed things up. I never spoke to her again but i'm sure she would LOVE to get in the ring with my wife and go at it.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2024, 07:16:36 PM »

They are ex-best friends because she was  a brides maid at our wedding then pulled out because she wanted to do everything her way. Sort of a little temper tantrum. Really screwed things up. I never spoke to her again but i'm sure she would LOVE to get in the ring with my wife and go at it.

How do you think it might go if they did go at it?

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2024, 01:00:06 AM »

That's a tough question. Because my wife and her ex -friend are pretty even in size and both would give it their all in a fight. I actually never could decide who would win when I thought about them fighting. I know that it would be one hell of a fight.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2024, 03:33:55 AM »

That's a tough question. Because my wife and her ex -friend are pretty even in size and both would give it their all in a fight. I actually never could decide who would win when I thought about them fighting. I know that it would be one hell of a fight.

Sounds like it’d be a good one. Would you be disappointed if your wife lost ? I’ve pictured my wife fighting an ex gf of mine many times. They almost went to it but despite being the same size and saying she would fight my ex she backed away a couple times. She seemed to have doubts while my ex was ready to go at it. I know my wife would’ve fought if she’d been push into it I think my ex would’ve won handily. Some girls relish the chance to fight and show who’s better and some don’t. I suspect if my ex had landed a heavy blow my wife would’ve quit . Attitude means an awful lot in female fights. Just a hint of one girl not wanting to or second guessing is picked up as weakness that her rival senses. If a girl fights to not lose or get hurt she’s most likely done. At that point they have to hope their rival shows mercy when they stop fighting back or somebody steps in to break it up. I know I shouldn’t have but I always pictured my ex besting my wife but instead of hurting her bad she would’ve just embarrassed her when she took control until forcing her to submit verbally. I found that it excited me more to think of her losing to my ex , than winning. Of course assuming no one was seriously hurt. Mainly pride, and feelings would be the most hurt.  In a fantasy fight in my mind my ex won and used her bigger chest to humiliate my wife in front of me. That would’ve done more damage than any punch or slap ever would’ve. She always was jealous of my ex’s boobs knowing I’d been intimate with my ex. It was almost as if she thought she couldn’t measure up . I never acted in any way to cause that. Other than she being aware I loved boobs , hers included but being smaller just got to her. Any other girl that had bigger boobs she would joke around about it but my ex being bigger she couldn’t seem to get past. Anyway I was wondering if you had any sort of preference in a fantasy match up between the two how you might have thought it would go between them.

Offline grospiere

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2024, 04:54:58 AM »
Mary the fighting nurse or Kristie Etzold, because both of them have similar body like my wife.

Offline Okguy

• Married couple seeks possible f vs.f wrestling mat
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2024, 10:27:53 PM »
Mary the fighting nurse or Kristie Etzold, because both of them have similar body like my wife.
Great choices!! I miss Mary the fighting Nurse!!
This is a shared profile the wife and I share it and either may on anytime. We are looking for submissions wrestling matches for her. I introduced her to it and she enjoys it. A few things that are hard NO’s swinging, hard erotic matches and nude.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2024, 03:38:37 PM »

For what it's worth, I envy you.   :)

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2024, 06:58:02 PM »

Both of these women were favorites of mine.  I have lots of vids featuring Kristie, and I always enjoyed the pics that Mary had posted on her blog site.  I would have bought every video that she (Mary) made if she ever made them available.  I don't know if she videoed any of her matches, but one would have to think that she did, but kept them to herself.  My two favorite Kristie vids were her vs. Tanya (from Tanya Kicks) and an encounter against Bette Brickhouse outdoors in a ring.  Both vids push all of my buttons.  I wonder how these two are doing now and hope that they are well.

As far as my wife goes: I never wanted to see her actually fight but fantasized about her wrestling against several women.  One goes way back to college (and I mean WAY back).  This young woman was in my major, so I saw a lot of her.  Both of them were about the same height and had very similar coloring.  In fact, they probably could have passed as cousins.  Both were athletic, at a time that pre-dates women's sports and both were extremely competitive.  The thought of them locking up and competing one on one on a wrestling mat (2 out of 3 falls) still gets my heart pumping.  And at my age, that could be dangerous.   

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2024, 03:57:17 AM »
This isn’t a made up fantasy. I would love to see my wife in a catfight with her lookalike/double. She has a lookalike the same age, facially and body wise they’re extremely similar. I’ve seen this other woman who looks the same as my wife twice and almost came just looking at her. She moves the same way. I image them looking into each others eyes pulling hair and ripping clothes off. Fighting cxnt to cxnt, tweaking nipples, rolling around in private. Can’t think of anything I’d want to see more.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2024, 06:20:56 AM »
themodsquad-

make sure both your wife and the other woman are wearing similar clothing like this:

long sleeve button down blouse
no bra
skirt
panties
no pantyhose
no leggings
no socks
barefoot

The thought of them ripping each other's blouse off is making me aroused.

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2024, 02:40:01 PM »
They both worked at Macys at the same time. I had a scenario where they are assigned to do inventory after the store closes on an overnight. They would have a blouse and skirt on. They were told to bring jeans they could change into.
They find themselves alone together in this store room and don’t speak to each other. Then all of a sudden they lock eyes and just start circling each other with no words spoken. The fight progresses from there down to the black panties only which is of course ripped off to reveal a full bush that’s exactly the same on both. They grab bush and head hair for a pulling.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 02:41:23 PM by themodsquad »

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2024, 03:19:50 PM »
Her rival who she fought about 12 years ago. We were hanging out at her house, her rival was there with her ex and a couple of friends, started out jokingly about who would win a fight when her rival said, "Oh I don't think you're woman enough to handle me", in which my wife (girlfriend at the time) replied "oh honey do something and find out" then chest bumped her. Her rival slapped her face, she slapped back, and fist started flying then hands in the hair. My wife foot swept her to the ground while pulling her hair, got on top and proceeded to whoop her ass, eventually dragging her outside and finishing her off. Would love to see the rematch today although I'm pretty sure the outcome would be similar.

Also, would love to see my wife fight my neighbor across the street from me when I was growing up. She's 12 years older than me, was the hot neighbor on the street and in college she indulged my hot neighbor fantasy. Yes, I have told my wife about her, she would love to fight her..

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2024, 03:31:38 PM »
Some days
I would like to Fight my Woman

But i can Not because of Marriage