News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Arranged fight in a park

• 7 Replies

Offline Maximo

• God Member
Arranged fight in a park
« on: March 02, 2024, 12:32:41 AM »

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Arranged fight in a park
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 04:47:16 AM »
I don’t know how much longer they fought but I can sure think of how the finish may have gone if I were the one choosing. Seemed like the girl on top wanted to immobilize her rival and Humiliate her. At least that’s how it looked the brief part towards the end. I thought she was going to stand up holding her hair in one hand and scold the other girl controlling her that way. I believe she could’ve if she had desired too. Thanks for posting this.

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 08:26:06 AM »
Arranged is always best. :)

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 09:25:39 AM »
Very inmate fight, I love that girls are basically  embracing their enemy the entire time, face to face, body to body like two lovers

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 05:15:37 AM »
This is very nice, thanks. I love that it was arranged and no one interfered. I love the clutching while resting and then going some more.
sidekick

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024, 08:17:00 AM »
Thanks for posting. I don't want to hear any comments from the onlookers OTHER THAN "Rip her shirt off"

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2024, 06:19:06 AM »
That was an outstanding catball catfight.  I'm glad no one tried to break them up and have them start again.  The spectators let the girls fight it out like girls.  Too bad there aren't more real catfights like this one.

Offline Sabine

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2024, 08:06:50 PM »
Arranged is always best. :)

Oh yeah????   ;)