News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Mom's encounter with my aunt " 2nd part complete"

• 14 Replies

Offline damini

My Mom's encounter with my aunt " 2nd part complete"
« on: December 11, 2010, 07:53:51 AM »
2nd Part
It was a day when my mom and my aunt had huge argument over a necklace and 2 ear rings which was an inheritance left over by my grand pa.
There were 2 keys to the safe which had the necklace and ear-rings.
Both my mom and aunt possessed 1 each.
My mom during the cleaning of the house used to leave it at random many a times.
I heard my aunt once talking to one of our neighbours, she was saying bad words about my mom and when she was suggested that it is better that she preventively take the necklace , she really gave a nod to it.
I on hearing this got worried and took the necklace out of the safe and wore it on my thigh for hiding it. I quickly hid myself in the adjoining bathroom.
Our bathroom was such that it also had an attached dressing room and was divided in 3 parts, 1 dressing room, 1 shower room and last one loo.
I again heard some body approaching and when I peeked, to my relief I saw my mom in dressing room.
She was wearing a sari which she undid and now in blouse and petticoat came to the bathroom cubicle and opened the tap for taking a bath.
For the first time I got anxious seeing my mom undress from the sari, she was just in the next cubicle when the bathroom door got burst open and my aunt entered with a killer look in her eyes.
And the next thing that made sense was that my mom was having heated arguments and threats exchanged with her because:
My aunt when she had cheked the safe had found out the missing necklace and she was all out on my mom.
My mom believed that my aunt wanted to throw me and her out of the house and was making a fake theft.
Then to my utter surprise the arguments started getting lower and lower but more spine chilling.
They were saying that it was good that nobody was in the house and my uncle was away as they wanted to settle some long time grudges.
They were almost whispering now as they said to each other :
Aaj dekhte hai kit u kya cheez hai. (Let me see today what you got.)
Tu mujhe marna chahti thin na, Sadak pe nanga khada karna chati thin a, le aaj tujhe mauka deti hu karne ka. (You wanted to kill me na, wanted to make me parade naked…., I give you the chance, make me.)
Next thing :
My mom and my aunt grabbed each other and started fighting.
They were grappling wrestling and were tearing into each other.
“Bitch”
“Slut”
“Stinking cxnt”
“Filthy Whore”
They were rolling on bathroom floor which was getting wet due to the overfilled bucket. When suddenly they smiled at each other.
Aunt to mom : Bitch when I kill you today I will rip your nipples off.
Mom to aunt : Slut it is my lucky day when I get to bleed your pussy like river.
Aunt to mom : You knoe you hairy arm pits smell like filth.
Mom to aunt : And do you know that your breath smells as if you had licked them.
They started rolling and once came to the corner of the bathroom and it was a position of stalemate for some time.
Then they rose  (Without leaving eachother), one hand in each other’s blouse 2nd hand in each other’s hair.
Few seconds of silence followed and then came the sound of ripping.
My mom had torn of the blouse of my aunt.
Mom to aunt : “It will be now easiser to damage your hanging bags.
Another ripping sound.
Aunt to mom : “Sali randi, Kya mein chodungi tere ko” (Slut, do you believe that I will leave your orbes).
They both were in petticoats and bras now.
They now started grabbing each other’s breasts and pulling each others hairs. This intense battle continued even when both went on bathroom floor.
Many a times it looked as if they were not 2 but 1 as their hairs and bodies were totally tangled.
The fight was getting more and more intense now as grunting noices were coming from both of them.
Aunt on top then mom on top and vice versa continued, soon their nails came into play as mom scratched aunt face and breast with happy satisfaction knowing fully well her own upcoming similar state.
Their nails braught the blood lines on their faces and both were bearing war marks on them.
It was hot and humid and you can see sweat on both of them.
Then sudeenly they started slapping each other with full intensity. Thw stings were hard enough to bring shrieks from both of them. But I these 2 gladiators were more then happy to die while killing each other. As if on mutual agreement they both got up without leaving their hands in each others tresses.
Mom to aunt : “Apni shakal dekh sheeshe mein, pehchaan nahi payegi” – (Just see your self in mirror you won’t recogonize yourself now).
Aunt to mom : “Tu apni dekh mujse jyada bigad gayi hai, aur rahi sahi ab bigdegi” – (You first see yours which is worse then me, and I am over with you the remains of which will also not be there.)
The curiosity rose and both looked in the mirror (still holding each other). Both realized they were a total mess of blood red marks and sweat. This angered them further and both vowed then and their that it will be a fight to finish.
Mom punched aunt on her tit. “ How does it feel bitch”.
Aunt punched mom on her pussy. “like this whore”.
They started kneeing each other on pussies.
“Oouugh”, “Ooomph”, “Aaawooo Bitch”,”Aaaahhh Slut”.
Suddenly they said together “ I will kill you”, and their heads collided with each other. The shock sent them both on the ground. But their murderous intentions didn’t allowed them to let go of each other even in dazed state.
My aunt in dazed sense spitted in my mom’s face, my mom in retaliation bit the cheek of my aunt.
Soon their biting and spitting took over and you can hear teeths hitting each other, they wanted to chew each other up.
They got up slowly after this vampiristic war (still holding each other). As if own mutual agreement they let go of one hand from each other. Mom pulled the strings of aunts petticoat, it fell on floor, same happened to her lower dress.
Mom pushed her finger in my aunt pussy and licked it, “Your cum tastes bad, bitch that’s why my brother is not satisfied with you and comes to me.”  This statement was a shock to me.
Aunt licked mom’s pussy juice from her finger. “Yours is also smelling bad, that’s why your husband made trips to me when he was with you. Another shock.
Mom : Are you women enough to take the fight to next level.
Aunt : More women then you think skank, besides this when I kill you after this blood and sex battle my next target would be DAMINI.
This was enough for me and I gave a shriek in fear.
A moment of silence followed as both of them turned sideways and noticed me.
I shouted “mom kill her, she wanted to steal the necklace, here it is, showing my thigh”
Mom : “Since when are you here”
Me: All through out mom, do you know when she used to act friendly earlier, at that time during nights she used to pretend to sleep with me, later she used to ask me to lick her between thighs.
The revealations were enough for the warring ladies to forget the embarrassing emotions that have gathered in their minds when had came to know that they were fighting naked in front of a child.
They started head butting each other as both were angry that the other has fucked her husband.
Suddenly a big crack was sounded, their heads have really collided big this time. They lost consciousness and fell to floor.
I some how gained back my senses and tried helping them.
I took both of them to bedroom in a dazed state. Next I placed big quilt on them. Both looked like sleeping beauties. I too went in between them and don’t know when I fell asleep.
Suddenly I woke up with a wet feel between my legs.  Too my surprise it was Mom.
“Mom what are you doing”
“Come on honey, don’t be shy, I knew you used to see me when I used to take bath, tell truth.”
I had to admit, “Yes mom it is true I used to shake myself seeing you and aunt bathing together.”
“What you knew that….”. “Yes, mom I knew that when you and aunt were friends, you both used to get in the bath tub and did something to each other that made both of you moan.”
“That’s true, I had seen that bitch” came a 3rd voice. To our surprise it was aunt and her hand was now between my legs.
My mom had removed her hand sometime during our conversation but the next hand was not mom’s but aunts which we later realized.
Mom : “Bitch do you know that we have both fucked each other’s husbands.”
Aunt : “Yes slut, and more then that we both have been lesbians who have not spared this child also.
Mom : “ Do you know that we used to have competition that who will make each other come first.”
Aunt: “Yes and it was never settled, just like our serious physical battles that we have ever had.”
Mom: “ Do you know that this time our battle will be final and we may both die together as we are evenly matched”.
Aunt : “ I know but I want to go on as I have vowed to have sex with Damini.”
Mom: “Slut you know that I can not share my child with you”
Aunt : “ Then lets settle it out the other way”.
Mom: “Damini since you are now aware, promise that you will not interfere and do what we say during or after the match”
I nodded.
These are 7 days and we are in the house alone let the battle starts.
They (in the quilt only spread their legs and made a tribbing position.
Next they holding each other started hitiing their pussies with each other.
I went down in quilt and saw 2 vaginas sliding past each other. Black thich pussy hairs with sweat tangling with each other.
Cries of ecstacy started coming from them with words like “Kutti, Rand, Bhai ki Chut, Betee ki Chut, “Mera betee meri hai, Mein tujhe maar dalungi, Mein tera muuh noch loongi, Mein tera khoon pee Jauungi.
Suddenly “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh” and “oooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww”
Both came simultaneously, they looked through their red husky eyes next they hugged each other and laid sideways on bed.
Their tits wew mashed and they were hugging each other with their tongues in each others mouths.
My mom broke the kiss and said, honey come in between our legs. I laid my face between their pussies.
Aunt:  Damini start fingering both of us let’s see if your mom is trong or me.
I complied, they were now kissing and pushing their pussies to bothe sides of my face with my 2 hands giving their wet vaginas a good fingering job.
 The combined smell of 2 warring vaginas was hot and enough to make me wet , when suddenly they both again came together their juices were on my cheeks.
Theu both set with tiredness and made me sit in between them they licked my cheeks with their tongue and washed the juices from my face.
Mom : “Ok, here it goes either we both die fighting or decide who is the better women.
Aunt: “The winner gets rights of inheritance necklace, houce and Damini.
Mom: We will incorporate this 7 days battle in our life style.
Aunt: “Which means that we will battle every time and evary where whenever we can.
Mom: In kitchen, in Toilet and in bathroom and bedroom.
Aunt : While taking bath, while cooking, while sleeping and even when we are in easing ourselves in loo together.
Mom: “And Damini will be there to check and assist in deciding that whether is their any champion or we both die together.
Aunt: “Fine, Now lets go to loo as I am feeling some pressure”
Mom : “ Same with me, let’s go together, come Damini.
We all went to loo and my mom and aunt set on it with their asses touching each other.

“Hope all of you have liked it. Sorry for any heightened imaginations. Please tell if I need to remove any part of battle for eg. Loo, from where I will later start.
Thanks for appreciation., Damini.
Just 1 question : Is it normal to have such fantasies of lesbaianism, catfight (even in loo???), incest together, hope I am not freak. Just give honest answer my friends.

Other battles of them I will add in 10 days this time (a bit busy), do reply to my questions.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: My Mom's encounter with my aunt " 2nd part complete"
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 02:14:16 PM »
I enjoyed the dialogue.

Offline aniani

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 04:49:49 PM »
Nice Story, I enjoyed it. Wants more like this.

Offline puja-junglibilli

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 11:16:24 AM »
nice storie no change required

Offline puja-junglibilli

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 05:07:14 AM »
u r good writer.i alwys wait 4 ur story.i m great fond of ur story.

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 06:02:53 AM »
wow, pretty wild on many levels,definetly not your usual CF story. A bit disturbing.But a great read. thanks Damini. R

Offline puja-junglibilli

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 07:39:07 PM »
hey whts up

Offline puja-junglibilli

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 09:39:34 AM »
pls write a stories in mixed language.

Offline puja-junglibilli

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 04:34:58 PM »
hey damini