News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Keisha vs Gemma - SlapCity

• 23 Replies

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Keisha vs Gemma - SlapCity
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2024, 08:33:45 PM »
A real brawl filled with anger and hate. Love it! Rematch a must to decide who really is the badass.

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2024, 01:49:07 PM »
I purchased this clip this morning and watched it.  All I have to say is ...WOW...

The fight is short but its very high energy and VERY intense.  This is one of the roughest Rules Catfights I have seen.  It is only half a step away from being a topless street fight.

Much credit to the two fighters.  The producer couldn't have let this go a third round without someone going to jail ...lol.

I definitely recommend this one,

-halhow3

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2024, 07:07:09 PM »
It has good action, but it is so short I am not sure I would recommend. I don't think there is even 3 minutes of actual fight. One of the girls clearly didn't have the heart in the fight. Not sure I would like to see her again.

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2024, 03:11:47 PM »
What happened there? Was this a real fight? Enemies among women. The fight continues on Twitter. Keisa said that if there is no rematch, it will be solved in a street fight.

https://x.com/Keisha_baby69/status/1772362575432253747?s=20

There was some talk about this being revenge for the match Keisha had with Cindy.  I assumed that was just 'trash talk' to build up interest in the new video (which is fair).

Out of the gate Gemma brought it hard and fast and (in my opinion) Keisha fought back hard.

First round was quite rough but short since going all out runs people out of gas.

Second round was rougher STILL and one walked off after the round was stopped.

It was a very short match but, it didn't lack for action, that is a fact.

Offline bobf

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2024, 05:04:17 AM »
It had face scratching and choking and breast attacks. What is ther not to love except for the length. I would pay even more for a rematch.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2024, 05:56:16 PM »
It had face scratching and choking and breast attacks. What is ther not to love except for the length. I would pay even more for a rematch.
me too!!

Offline comeonarn

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2024, 05:13:23 AM »
Now this is how a catfight should be! It might be short but there's plenty of action and you can tell they truly don't like each other. So tired of recent catfighs where the girls are just there for a paycheck and have zero animosity towards their opponent.

Offline bobf

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2024, 12:17:35 PM »
Slap City is definitely my new favorite company. I keep rewatching Keisha vs Gemma and Keisha vs Cindy and amazed with the agression and action. Also Keisha and Gemma are great follows on OnlyFans.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2024, 12:30:11 PM »
Crazy fight, both gave absolutely zero notice of the rules. The start to that second round has both throwing straight punches to the face and chokes.

Feel like Keisha just couldn’t hack it, seeing as she started the choking, Gemma definitely finished it.

Keisha giving it the big one on twitter after thought so a rematch is 100% needed!