News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Head on Collision Barbi Howell versus CatfightingAlexandra

• 39 Replies

Offline catfightingalexandra

• I'm back, profile is fixed!!
Re: Head on Collision Barbi Howell versus CatfightingAlexandra
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2024, 02:37:10 AM »
Rowdyoldman has told me to wait out back at his estate, that there is someone at his mansion that would like to settle something with me, and that the person it is should make me happier than I have been in along time.

I stand at his outside bar/pavilion waiting and waiting as I hear over the intercom system an announcement saying "ladies and gentleman, you have seen the two combatants, and their stats, lets place all bets and sit back and enjoy!!" and then the overhead intercom system goes silent and a speaker directly where I am tells me to follow the coblestone walkway to the large open garden where the fountain and statues are, the person that wants to settle something will be there for me!! Yt

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2024, 08:34:59 AM »
This will be an even fight... I'm in the garden of Rowdy's mansion, waiting to see the action... I see Alexandra enter and greet her with a hug...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Barbiehowell

• Its a busty mature war, may the best bitch win!
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2024, 12:38:39 PM »
I hear Rowdy make an announcement and I guess this was the surprise that he had been telling me about all day long!! as I grab my drink and follow the instructions outside and down into the lush massive garden, I see another woman walking up the sidewalk in the same direction as me and as we get closer and closer I begin to recognize who it is, its that brunette bitch Alex, this bitch and I have been wanting to get at each other for the longest time! And as I pass one of Rowdys cameras I look up into it and say "thank you so much, make sure you have a doctor on hand for this bitch!! As we both now are only several yards away, and see each other!! "You shouldnt have come bitch!!"  Yt

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2024, 11:08:42 PM »
Strutting confidently down the coblestone pathway as I see a sandy blonde figure walking towards me, and as the woman gets closer I get a good look and realize that its that fucking bitch Barbie that I have had many verbal run-ins with, but this time, well this time its gonna be very physical and Im going to leave this bitch a bloody mess on Rowdyoldmans grassy estate!
As we get closer I speed up, my huge breasts bouncing as I begin to run and then squat and drive my strong thighs ramming my feet into the ground and launching myself like a ram with my shoulder aiming right at this bitchs soft belly slamming my shoulder hard as I drive in and through while wrapping my arms around your waist and ass, sending my claws into each of your ass cheeks digging in deep as I tackle you to the grassy ground, hearing your breath expell from your mouth is music to my ears!! Yt

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2024, 12:26:27 AM »
Barbie Howell for the win
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline BustyFaithFights

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2024, 01:30:59 PM »
Voted for Alexandra, hope you kick her ass!

Offline Barbiehowell

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2024, 04:55:24 PM »
As you launch yourself at me unexpectedly, your shoulder catches me hard in my belly knocking the wind out of me and also send me crashing backwards onto the grassy turf on my ass!! Trying to catch my breath as you land ontop of me I quickly send my right hand deep into your long dark hair and yank your head hard to the side as I buck my hips and drive my feet into the ground sending us into a nasty vicious catroll along the grassy yard screaming at each other as I continue to yank your hair with my right and send my left balled up hand slamming into any part of you that I can!!!! Yt

Offline RachelTheBully

• ~Heavy Load Ahead~
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2024, 04:43:40 AM »
Excellent fight between two big, busty ladies. It's going to be interesting to see who will out-boob the other
Don't get mad when I push you around. It's a natural thing for me to do, little girls.

Offline Dangerous_Deb

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2024, 05:01:18 AM »
I was asked to look at this poll, and I'm glad I did. Such a good match.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2024, 06:38:59 AM »
Since you two are in my buddy list I do not vote against friends but more than happy to comment and this fight is a vack and forth fight as nasty as can be. The way I love watching them
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2024, 06:52:02 AM »
The garden begins to fill with girls watching and cheering on the fighters.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2024, 05:43:16 PM »
Tackling your bitch ass to the ground sends happiness throughout my sexy busty body as we now are rolling around tangled up legs breasts and arms as I wince when I feel you grab hold of my hair and I return the favor grabbing the front of your hair with my right hand yanking your head backwards as we both seem to have the same idea of using our other fist to just throw wild hard punches at each other as we roll around slamming fists into bare skin, as you gain the top then I roll and I gain the top, and we continue until you gain the top and I bring my knees up slightly between us ramming them into your breasts as I shove you off of me and right before your body goes flying, I rip my right hand from your hair flashing my nails and raking them down your face "Im gonna kill you Bitch!! I scream out as our bodies are now several feet apart!!  Yt
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 05:48:10 PM by catfightingalexandra »

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2024, 05:50:55 PM »
I walk around the garden talking to several people who are enjoying the fight. I say hello to Marlu and Deb as they watch the fight. Barbi and Alexandra punishing each other like to wildcats. People yelling and cheering them on as they roll on the ground.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2024, 06:14:51 PM »
Love the post Alexandra. And that pic……  I know it is spring now but is anyone else as hot feeling as me after seeing that pic? 
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Barbiehowell

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2024, 11:05:00 PM »
Your knees slamming into my huge breasts causing us to seperate from our nasty close fighting catroll has now not only set my scalp on fire from you ripping some strainds of hair out, but you have also managed to viciously rake with the tips of your nails down my forehead and left cheek as I scream out and feel the burning sensation, both of us on our asses as our huge breasts hanging before I get to my knees, then up onto my feet, as I glare across at you doing the same "your going to pay for marking my face bitch!!" As we start to circle each other, both of us in thongs, barefoot and topless, our huge breasts sweaty from the fight and sun beating down on them!!

Our fists balled up as you send your right swinging at my face and in anticipation I quickly bring my left forearm up blocking it from connecting and as I block right, I have quickly balled my own right fist up and have sent it almost the second after Ive blocked your fist, as my own right comes crashing hard into the left side of your face with a loud crunching thud!! Yt