News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy

• 112 Replies

Offline Albert61

Re: Kellymadison vs The Top Mommy
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2024, 01:05:15 PM »
What Top Mommy couldn't have imagined in her worst nightmare has come true.
She was beaten by Kelly, her husband and her children have clearly shown how turned on they are by her opponent by humiliating her as a woman and now she will have to leave her home and her family to her winner, what could happen to her worse?

Offline KatieKitKat

« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2024, 01:26:18 PM »
I have room if Mommy needs a place to stay while she regroups before taking back what is hers.

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2024, 03:28:42 PM »
Anyone who actually thinks Kelly could beat Top Mommy is a idiot. That dumb cxnt and he nasty saggy cow tits couldnt beat a rug. FUCK THAT cxnt AND ALL YOU SIMPS THAT SUPPORT HER!

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2024, 05:46:15 PM »
Well now look whose running their big fat mouth!! Jennyfighter you weak tittied whore, if you think these members are stupid, why dont you put those pathetic tits and claws of yours up against me and lets see which of us is truly the better busty mature catfighter BITCH!! that is unless your scared!!!

Offline marief

« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2024, 06:43:08 PM »
So closed ! Kelly won, congratulations

Offline HotWifeCandy

« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2024, 09:13:09 PM »
Anyone who actually thinks Kelly could beat Top Mommy is a idiot. That dumb cxnt and he nasty saggy cow tits couldnt beat a rug. FUCK THAT cxnt AND ALL YOU SIMPS THAT SUPPORT HER!

Oh my such language, and un lady like behavior. Top Mommy got her ass handed to her. Maybe you should worry about tending to her, rather than making yourself look like a pathetic BITCH. Kelly won the match, and we should congragulat her and praise both ladies on a superb job in the fight.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2024, 04:13:27 AM »
Well now look whose running their big fat mouth!! Jennyfighter you weak tittied whore, if you think these members are stupid, why dont you put those pathetic tits and claws of yours up against me and lets see which of us is truly the better busty mature catfighter BITCH!! that is unless your scared!!!
well said Kelly  :-*
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline WithYourHusband

« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2024, 08:47:35 PM »
I have to agree with Jenny here. It's quite pathetic how the massive hag got away with it