News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nicole vs Chelsea - Basement Cat/Apt Wrestling Match to Facesit KO

• 30 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Nicole vs Chelsea - Basement Cat/Apt Wrestling Match to Facesit KO
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2024, 03:09:19 AM »
I want to punish you, to make you suffer for everything you did to me down here in your basement. I keep my tight grip on your kitty, squeezing and clawing with my nails. You sink to your knees quivering and I follow you down kneeling in front of you. You start to scream and flail at my arm. “Not laughing now, are you Nicole?” I smack your face hard again. Your head rocks and you slump even more.

I grab your hair and start to tug hard, shaking your head side to side. “You were really having fun throwing me all around the mats!” I push my scratched slashed breasts close to you and use your hair to pull your face deep into my cleavage. “Get a good luck at what you did to me, you bitch!” I release your pussy and pull my hand up from under your bikini bottoms. I clamp onto the back of your head pushing your face in deeper. “Laughing now, Nicole?” Tears of anger and pain stream down my face. I know I got lucky. I know I came close to ending up under your ass. “You thought you were going to put me out under that big ass!”

I yank your head back and make you look into my eyes. “You. Were. Wrong!” I fire another punch deep into your belly. You double over and I stand up still holding your hair. It feels so good to finally win. I stand facing you and pull your head between my legs and start to squeeze. You whimper and moan and weakly grab my thighs. I reach down and grab the back of your bikini bottoms and tug up giving you a wedgie as I smack your quivering right ass cheek. I squeeze your head and tug up on your bottoms and say “I can do this all night you bitch! You’re done! Do you give?? Say it! I want to hear you say it! Loud! DO YOU GIVE?”

Another awesome post. I do like it when the girl winning lays it on especially the taunts and the smothers with such a lovely but effective set like Chelsea.. Again good by both girls but there has to be a winner and a loser. Chelsea just happens to win the way that appeals to me most.