News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for producer

• 1 Replies

Offline dabit12

Looking for producer
« on: March 25, 2024, 05:13:59 PM »
I'm looking for a producer to create a custom catfight video.  I like old-school fights like the ones from a '70s or '80s movie.  I want both women fully clothed, in tights and a tight top, preferably with long hair on both, I like a lot of big roundhouse punches and body punches.  I don't want a big build-up to the fight, just the fight.  Also includes some wrestling and a humiliating end for one woman.  Maybe a good face-sitting winning move.  I'm willing to pay upfront to the right producer.  You can contact me at dab12hd@live.com

Offline suhmann

• God Member
Re: Looking for producer
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 05:39:43 PM »
I'm looking for a producer to create a custom catfight video.  I like old-school fights like the ones from a '70s or '80s movie.  I want both women fully clothed, in tights and a tight top, preferably with long hair on both, I like a lot of big roundhouse punches and body punches.  I don't want a big build-up to the fight, just the fight.  Also includes some wrestling and a humiliating end for one woman.  Maybe a good face-sitting winning move.  I'm willing to pay upfront to the right producer.  You can contact me at dab12hd@live.com
Yes, buddy , you still need to choose the types of those women if you want an old-school fight, a minimum of tattoos and botox :).