News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Question

• 18 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Re: Question
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2024, 12:45:34 AM »
So you all know Pam will continue till she is totally beaten if she is, and to what extreme will as well for a bit longer. I never thought i would say this but as a writer i miss my Peggy character and Beverly and June. So my thoughts are going to making a new “i spy series “ more up to date or just the new up and comers was all. I also was tossing the idea of doing more in depth Fights from Gina , Peggy’s arch rival, starting back when Gina was young on till she met Peggy. That’s a really big maybe though as i did a Brief ru down on her in the past.

Thank you for the replies and your opinions

Online suffolkwrestling

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2024, 04:21:36 AM »
Honestly, if you retyped the cooking instrustions for StoveTop Stuffing on here I would read every line.  I really enjoy every story you have posted on here and hope to be reading more for years to come!

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2024, 09:52:52 PM »
So you all know Pam will continue till she is totally beaten if she is, and to what extreme will as well for a bit longer. I never thought i would say this but as a writer i miss my Peggy character and Beverly and June. So my thoughts are going to making a new “i spy series “ more up to date or just the new up and comers was all. I also was tossing the idea of doing more in depth Fights from Gina , Peggy’s arch rival, starting back when Gina was young on till she met Peggy. That’s a really big maybe though as i did a Brief ru down on her in the past.

I know you miss Peggy. We all do. But I have the feeling Pam is going the right direction and could become as good as Peggy ;)

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: Today at 12:08:44 AM »

Sounds great just take care not to get some kind of burnout from writing too much different series at once.