News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

two older teachers fight over favorite pupil

• 10 Replies

Offline sam1

• God Member
two older teachers fight over favorite pupil
« on: December 07, 2010, 11:06:55 PM »
who will win?

Offline sam1

• God Member
Re: two older teachers fight over favorite pupil
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 08:53:26 PM »
thank you for comment,

i send more pics ot these busty older teachers

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 10:41:51 PM »
i think the smaller red head is more agressive and will win easily

Offline LindaPro42sk

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 03:08:56 AM »
Id say the brunette could use her weight to an advantage

Offline sam1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 09:08:03 AM »
to be honest i find brunette sexier but in fight i think they have equal chances

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 02:40:58 AM »
The scenario of these two teachers getting into it over a pupil is virtually impossible HOWEVER, I've seen older teachers get pretty catty over whose flirting with the new, single (usually young) male teacher.  Kind of like they can't decide if they want to mother him or screw him -- or both.  Also, remarks made at the local pub about how one dresses or conducts her class can't get danders to rise.  I'd love to have these two occupy classrooms adjacent to mine and watch the tension mount throughout the year.  Maybe fan the flames a little at the local pub one Friday afternoon, then suggest they meet to settle things on a Saturday, not in their classrooms, but in the school's wrestling room -- big mat, padded walls.  Of course, Mr. Bear, being a person of high integrity, would serve as the referee.  Also, he has keys to the mat room. 

Who would win?  Hard to say.  The brunette must be a physics teachers, because she has Einstein's equation of relativity on her chalkboard (LMAO), and the redhead looks like the stereotypical English teacher.  Besides, as the self-appointed ref, I can't take sides.

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 02:39:36 PM »
You need to watch the news Bear, There were severla Teachers arrested in the last few years for having sex with middle school students so one day there may be a fight over a student. ??? Look at the link below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Lafave

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 01:14:41 AM »
I watch a lot of news and I know that a lot of this crap is made up by deranged students and bought by the public.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 06:34:12 AM »
voted for the redhead.

Offline Miller Man

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 02:03:32 AM »
I'm new to this forum, and this is the type of women I love to see fight. Mature, larger women. Here I voted for the redhead, the brunette seems tougher, but the redhead would be better in a catfight. 

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 10:25:53 PM »
Both women are attractive. Brunette will fight bravely. But this nothing will help. Redhead is nimbler and more efficient. She will beat fatter brunette. Boy will be redhead's lover.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:46:21 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.