News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

First fight to write

• 5 Replies

Offline Turtle

First fight to write
« on: November 17, 2008, 04:51:32 PM »
In the Library

Hermione walked into the school library to meet Pansy for their Transfiguration class project. Pansy was a Slytherin, an enemy, if you will, of Gryffindor, Hermione’s house. The girls both despised each other and were mortified when McGonagall had paired them together. Hermione rounded the corner to the study tables. She was surprised to find that Pansy was already there. Hermione walked over to the chair next to her and was about to sit down when Pansy swung her bag over to that chair. Hermione gave her a glare and slammed her books down on top of the bag.

“Hey! What the crap! Why did you do that, I have breakable things in there!” Pansy screamed as she knocked Hermione’s things out of the way and pulled her bag onto the table. She sifted through her things as Hermione retrieved hers from the floor.

“You didn’t have to knock my books down. Sheesh,” she said as she sat her books on the table, straightening them out again.

“You whore!! You broke my wand!! I can’t believe you did that!” Pansy yelled as she held up her wand. It was almost completely snapped in half, held together by a few small slivers of wood. “You know what this means don’t you?” she said, getting up from the table and coming to stand directly in front of the other girl. “It means you’re going to give me yours, and don’t even think about arguing.” She threw the broken wand at Hermione, hitting her in the chest with it.

Hermione gasped and grabbed her chest where the wand had bounced off. She looked up and shoved Pansy away from her. “Whore! Don’t throw things at me. And don’t even think about trying to take my wand, there’s no way you’re gonna even touch it.” Hermione crossed her arms in a defensive way and cocked her hip, waiting to see what Pansy would do. She’d never admit it in a million years, but she was scared. She didn’t want Pansy to actually do anything. It’s not that the Slytherin girl was much bigger, they were about the same size, the only major difference was that Pansy had slightly larger breasts. The fact was Hermione was scared to fight Pansy because she wasn’t sure if she could win. She didn’t want it going around school that she had lost.

Pansy straightened her clothes, smoothing down the material of the short school skirt she was wearing. “Don’t push me like that. You better be careful, I’ll take your wand whether you want me to or not. You know I can beat you with my eyes closed.” She said as she walked closer to Hermione again, forcing her to back up a bit.

Hermione realized she was letting Pansy get the upper hand, so she stopped backing away and actually leaned into the older girls face, forcing her to pull back now. “Ok, look you spoiled little slut, you aren’t getting my wand and that’s that. And as for beating me, you couldn’t do that if your life depended on it, I could kick your butt any place, any time. And you know it. Now just be a good little whore and go find some random guy to screw like you normally do or something.’’ Hermione pulled back, confident she had bested Pansy.

Pansy let out a snarl and crossed her arms, her hands in fists. The whore comment had really ticked her off. The only reason she hadn’t jumped the Gryffindor already was because she was a little afraid. She didn’t know how Hermione fought, or if she could take her. There was no way she could stand it if this little mudblood got the better of her. She’d be a laughingstock for the rest of the year. But on the other hand, she couldn’t just sit here and take being insulted like that, so she decided her best bet was to surprise Hermione. She looked down at her shirt and pretended she was worried about the wrinkles in the front of it.  Hermione was less than a foot away, it would be almost too easy to jump her and surprise her.

Hermione watched as Pansy smoothed her hands over her white button down school shirt. Obviously she had gotten here before her because Hermione had taken the time to drop by her dorm and change into more comfortable clothes, i.e. a tee shirt and shorts. She was still watching when, out of nowhere, Pansy launched herself at Hermione. Both girls hit the floor hard, with Pansy on top. Hermione was still in shock, so Pansy found it easy to climb the rest of the way on top, straddling her.

“You had better take that back you little hussy, or this is going to be very humiliating for you.” Pansy said as she grabbed the other girl’s hair and forced her head to the floor, holding it there. Hermione tried to get the hands out of her hair; she slapped at Pansy’s hands and scratched her wrists. She was getting so pissed off. Hermione reached up and wrapped her hands in the blonde girl’s hair, giving it a huge jerk. Pansy gasped and loosened her hold on Hermione’s hair. That was all the slack the younger girl needed. She sat up, knocking Pansy off to the side where she hit the floor hard. “Oomph! Hey! What are you doing! That’s not – “ Pansy’s whines of protest were cut off when Hermione pounced on her.

“I can’t freakin believe you called me a hussy! You little slut, you’re going to pay for that!” This entire time, Hermione had been twisting the older girl’s hair around her hands, pulling on it at the same time. She had almost completely lain on top of Pansy, and was pulling herself up the blonde’s body, trying to get up to where she could get a leg on either side of her. Suddenly the breath was knocked out of her when Pansy’s knee came up and caught her right in the side. She sucked in a deep breath and let go of the hair in her hands.    “Ooh Dang….o- ow….oh my gosh…why did you….” Pansy shoved her hands against Hermione’s chest while she was moaning about how she couldn’t breathe. Hermione fell off the other girl and rolled to the side.

Pansy reached over and grabbed a chair to pull herself up. A little ways away, Hermione was just getting to her knees. Pansy leaned over the table, reaching for her bag, sure there was something in there she could use to her advantage. She was shocked when she felt hands on the back of her legs, grabbing her and lifting up. She was harshly flung onto the top of the table, ending up on her stomach. She felt a pressure on her shoulder blades and realized that Hermione was on top of her, sitting on her back. She started bucking her hips, raising them up and letting them drop suddenly. She twisted them and jerked her entire body back and forth; she knew she didn’t have a chance to win while she was on her stomach like this. Hermione’s hands were in her hair again, forcing her face down against the table, pressing it hard into the wood.

“Aaaah! Stop, please, that hurts! Ooooh, stop it!” Pansy was writhing back and forth, desperate now to get out from under the other girl. She brought her elbow back and caught Hermione in the side of the thigh, not enough to take her down, but she loosened her hold on Pansy’s hair. Quickly, Pansy arched her back, bringing her hips up and forcing Hermione to rise up off her back. She knew she still couldn’t get out from under the confines of Hermione’s legs, so she just flipped over to her back. She smiled when she saw how Hermione was rubbing on her thigh. “That’s what you get you freakin whore! The only reason you’re fighting me in the first place is because you’re just jealous that my boobs are bigger.” Pansy would have gone on but she was cut short when Hermione reached out and grabbed her hands, forcing them under her knees, pinning them down. “What do you think you’re doing?! Let me go right now!” she was struggling against Hermione’s weight, trying to pull her hands out from under her knees.

“You’re about to get what you deserve, so you can just stop struggling, right now. I can’t believe you would talk about my boobs like that, that’s so rude. Maybe I should teach you a lesson.” As she said it, Hermione ran her hands down the front of Pansy’s shirt, her fingers coming to rest on the top button.

“No! What are you doing, stop it! You can’t do that to me!” Pansy twisted and turned beneath the other girl.

“You’d better stop that right now, or I’ll really do it.” Hermione threatened, undoing the top button now and sliding her hands down to the next one.

“Quit it! I will get you back for that!” as she said that, Pansy raised her hips up, bucking underneath Hermione.

“Alright you little slut, that’s it, I told you to stop.” Hermione reached out and grabbed on to the shirt, a hand on either side. That’s when Pansy jerked again, ramming her hips against Hermione hard, causing her to jump. Buttons flew everywhere and Pansy’s shirt came all the way open.

Pansy gasped and glared at the other girl, who was just sitting there staring in shock at what had happened. “I – I didn’t mean to do that, you made me jump and…..” Hermione couldn’t finish, she had started to laugh.

“You stupid whore, that was brand new!” Pansy couldn’t stand the way the other girl kept laughing, so she arched her back again, pushing Hermione up, pulling her hands from beneath the other girl’s knees. Then she grabbed Hermione’s hair, jerking it to the side and shoving her hips up. She managed to knock the other girl completely off and to get up on her knees. “That was very rude, and I’m going to get you back for that.” With that, she reached out and grabbed the bottom of Hermione’s tee shirt, yanking up before the other girl could protest. The shirt slid easily up Hermione’s body, and Pansy stopped pulling just before she got it completely over her head, leaving her face covered and her arms trapped. Pansy let out a malicious laugh and shoved Hermione down on the table. “Now it’s my turn to be on top, I’m gonna make you wish you had just given me the wand.” Pansy swung her leg over Hermione and straddled her once again. She reached out and ran her fingers along the top of Hermione’s bra, teasing her. Hermione sensed what was about to happened and she freaked out. She started to writhe and twist underneath Pansy, desperate to get away from her hands.

“No, don’t. Please, that’s not fair! I didn’t mess with your bra or anything!!” Hermione was now pushing against the table with her feet, trying to scoot herself away from Pansy, but the older girl’s legs were wrapped around her hips too tightly, not allowing her to move.

“I told you that you shouldn’t have messed with my shirt that way, now if you hold still, I might not hurt you that bad.” With that, Pansy slipped her fingers under the bra and jerked down, completely exposing Hermione’s chest. She grinned when she saw the shocked expression on Hermione’s face. Before the other girl could react, Pansy reached up and grabbed her nipple, pinching it hard between her fingers. She couldn’t hold back another devilish grin when she heard Hermione’s startled gasp of pain.

“Aaaaah…….oooh my gosh, what are you doing?!?!? Stop!!” Hermione couldn’t help herself; it hurt so bad to have her nipple pinched like that. Not to mention the fact that her bra was wrapped up underneath her breasts, cutting into them.

Pansy didn’t stop though. She wanted to really embarrass this girl, to make her beg to be let go. So she decided to make it worse. She still had a hold of Hermione’s nipple, and she started to roll it between her fingers, pinching it hard as she did. Hermione was squirming constantly now, and she had just managed to get her shirt the rest of the way off her arms and face. She flung the shirt off her hands, not caring where it went. She finally had her hands free and she intended to make use of them. Pansy hadn’t looked up from Hermione’s chest and was still twisting on her nipples, listening to the whines.

Hermione slipped her hands underneath the other girl’s arms and grabbed her bra, yanking it up over Pansy’s boobs. The strap pressed tightly against the top of her breasts, forcing them to poke out a bit. Hermione grabbed Pansy’s boobs, putting her whole hands over them and started grabbing them hard, sinking her nails into the soft flesh there. Pansy groaned and tried to pull away but Hermione’s nails cut into her more anytime she moved. She was so shocked, she let go of Hermione’s nipples and the other girl quickly pulled one of her legs out from between Pansy’s legs. She wrapped her now free leg around Pansy’s waist and pulled her in, pushing off the table at the same time, flipping them both over.

Hermione was breathing hard, but smiling too. She had just gotten on top again, and there was no way she was letting Pansy get away with hurting her like that. The blonde was still whimpering about her breasts, and they were turning red, Hermione could already see where the bruises were forming where she had groped the breasts a bit earlier.

“Oooh, please….please, stop. Let me go! It hurts!” Pansy wouldn’t stop whining. Her boobs hurt so bad, she could feel the sharp pain where Hermione’s nails were cutting into her.

“Oh, nuh-uh. There‘s no way I’m stopping now. You hurt my nipple and you’re getting exactly what you deserve. So just suck it up and take it.” With that she pressed her nails even deeper into Pansy’s breasts and began to drag her hands down her chest, raking the sensitive flesh with her nails, leaving trails of red all the way down. “You see what you get? I bet you wish you hadn’t of pinched my nipples like that you little hussy.”

Pansy wasn’t just going to keep taking that. She reached up and grabbed Hermione’s nipples again, not being quite so gentle this time. She pinched them both hard, and jerked as hard as she could, pulling Hermione’s nipples straight out, as far as they could go. But that wasn’t enough for her. She wanted her to hurt more, like she was hurting. So while her nipples were stretched out like that, she started twisting. She twisted the nipples hard in opposite directions, pinching and pulling all at once.

Hermione squealed, and let up on Pansy’s breasts. Pansy took the opportunity to shove against Hermione, knocking her off the table this time. She didn’t even pause before jumping off the table herself and going after the other girl. Hermione rolled underneath the table, trying to move away from Pansy. She had seen how angry the blonde was and she decided she didn’t want to be on the receiving end of whatever was coming. Pansy landed right in front of her and turned to face her. Hermione started crawling away, moving as fast as she could to get out from underneath the table. But Pansy didn’t let her, she reached out and grabbed Hermione by the ankle, pulling her leg out from under her and causing her to fall. She then started to drag the younger girl out from underneath the table until she was right next to Pansy, who then flipped her over.

“You are so going to get it. Just look at what you did to my boobs you freakin whore!! That hurt so bad! Now. How can I get you back I wonder? Hmmmm…” Pansy ran her hands down to Hermione’s shorts and grabbed the band. Hermione jerked and started to push herself away, but that only caused her shorts to go down a bit, so she stopped. Pansy let out a laugh. She had the younger girl and they both knew it. “Well, I guess I could let you go. I mean, we could both just stop this right now….” Pansy’s hands let up and Hermione let out a sigh. Then just as she was sitting up, Pansy slid her fingers back under the shorts and pulled hard, sliding them down Hermione’s legs and throwing them across the room. Hermione gasped and fell back.

Hermione was shocked that Pansy had just done that, especially after she thought they were done with all this. She could feel herself blushing as she tried to cover her panties with her hands. She tried to sit up so she could get away from the angry Pansy, but she stopped when she felt Pansy smack her across the chest, hitting her already sore nipple and forcing her back down to the floor.

“Aaah! Stop, Pansy, please, it hurts so bad, please stop it!!” Hermione now had one hand on her chest and the other still trying to cover her now exposed underwear.

“No! I told you that I was gonna get you back! And you just need to stop whining right now, because it’s not even over yet, just wait.” Pansy gave Hermione an evil grin as she reached down and slapped the hand that was covering Hermione’s panties to the side. She then grabbed Hermione’s underwear and balled it up in her fist, grabbing a big handful. “Now, I suggest you apologize for what you did. Right. Now.” Without a pause, Pansy started slowly pulling up on the flimsy panties.

“Please. I’m, I’m sorry. I won’t touch your boobs again, I swear, just stop. Please.” Hermione was grabbing the hand that was pulling on her underwear and trying to get her to let go.

“Hmmm, No. I don’t think that was very sincere at all.” Pansy didn’t pause as she jerked up hard on Hermione’s underwear. It slid into her pussy and ran across her clit, causing the girl to groan. Pansy just grinned and started doing it harder and faster. She would jerk the underwear up and then let it slide back down slowly, only to jerk it back up again.

“Aaaaah, oooh, please…..stop….it….oooh my gosh, please stop… It hurts…” Hermione could only manage a few words through her gasps. She tried several times to get away, but every time she would pull away, Pansy would just follow her, ramming harder.

Hermione finally got fed up and decided she had to get away. She brought her knee up and over, crossing her legs and knocking Pansy’s hand away. She then pushed herself over and sat up on her knees. She never stopped as she reached out and grabbed Pansy, one hand in her hair and the other grabbing her breast again. She forced the Slytherin girl back onto the floor, ignoring her cries of pain. She let up on her breast, still keeping her hand tightly wound in the blonde hair, holding the girl down. With her free hand, she grabbed the hem of Pansy’s skirt and pulled it up, not bothering to undo the button to try to pull it down. She then grabbed her underwear and jerked up, being a lot rougher than Pansy had been with her. She was angry and she wanted to get even.

“What are you doing Hermione??!?! Ooo, stop it, that hurts!! That’s not fair! I didn’t do it that hard to you! Come on! Stop, please.” Pansy was trying to twist away from Hermione’s grip but there was a hand wrapped in her hair and her underwear was jammed into her to where she couldn’t move without feeling it.

Hermione didn’t say a word. Instead she just glared at Pansy and shook her head. She tightened her hold on the underwear and started to pull up on it hard in a jerking motion, she’d pull it up as hard as she could and then jerk it back down, not bothering to let it slide like Pansy had done. She started just ramming the fabric into Pansy, not slowing down at all, really working it.

“How does it feel you freaking easy slut? I figured you’d be used to having your pussy abused like this. Don’t tell me you can’t take it.” Hermione stopped after she had jerked it up the last time, now she started to jerk the fabric side to side, then up and down again, pulling it in a fast rough circle. Pansy was nearly screaming now.

“Please, stop. I’ll do anything, just stop it, please.’’ There were tears rolling down her face as she tried to get away from Hermione’s abuse.

“Then I suggest you admit that I won and apologize for all you’ve done to me…I’m waiting Pansy…” Hermione was jerking the underwear again, pounding the balled up fabric against the poor Pansy’s clit, making her jerk and twist in place.

“I-I’m sorry…You win…..Aaah, just….Please! Stop….don’t….YOU WIN!!” Pansy screamed out, letting out a sigh when Hermione finally stopped jerking.

Hermione gave her one smug grin as she got up and fixed her bra, then found her shorts and shirt and put them back on. “Well, I guess I’ll see you next week then.” Hermione then picked up her books and walked out of the library.

Let me know what you think... Hope you like!!!
Killing me smalls.

the game

Re: First fight to write
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 06:11:12 PM »
good story......would you be willing to write a story for me?

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 08:08:42 AM »
That was a good story Turtle  ;D.  Hope to read more from you.

petelv

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 08:23:21 AM »
I agree with griffin.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 10:45:18 AM »
Bravo! Excellent - very sexy & hot - please write more!  :D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv