News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

3 angry mothers came to confront my mother

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
3 angry mothers came to confront my mother
« on: January 15, 2011, 11:35:16 PM »
When I was 11 years old my parents got a divorce. This was not uncommon as probably 1/3 of the kids in my school came from broken homes too. Even with child support and alimony my mom wanted to keep living in the upper middle class fashion we had been living in before the divorce and mom had to work. I guess it was strange that I was never able to meet mom at work, or spend any time at work with her, but I had never thought that way as I was growing up. Mom was a very attractive, smart, educated, articulate speaking woman so why would anyone ever doubt that she was a personal secretary of a high ranking executive at a banking firm. Mom's job kept her driving a new Beamer (BMW) which she traded in every other year, and we were able to afford the best Prada, Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Channel, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Dior etc....

Even though I didn't go to a fancy private school we lived in a very prestigious area with some of the best public schools in the country. Although most of the people in the neighborhood were spoiled and thought they were all that, I seemed to fit in and I had many friends. Everything was going very well until my senior year in high school when one of the boys in class found an ad with mom dressed up in an S and M outfit with a whip in her hand, and the ad saying that she was a dominatrix. The ad had a web site address where their were many pictures of mom doing all sorts of unusual activities. The pictures seemed to circulate quickly through the school and it wasn't long before I was so embarrassed I came home from school crying.

I was very upset and when mom came home I started showing her the pictures that had been circulating around school and telling her I never wanted to go back to school again. Just then the doorbell rang and mom went downstairs to answer it saying she would be right back. I could hear screaming coming from downstairs so I walked to the top of the stairs surprised to see three mom's of kids in the neighborhood in the living room, with Linda with her finger in mom's face screaming that she better move out of the neighborhood and calling her a sexual deviate, and a whore and a prostitute, and screaming how mom can be involved in sick perverted S and M activities and threatening to go to the police and get mom put on a sexual predator list. The other two ladies were standing back a few steps and shouting out cheers of encouragement to Linda.

Linda was quite intimidating because she is a very pretty blond, 5'10", 170lbs. 36C and she is tanned and although not toned, she does look very strong and she is wearing pink hot pants and a pink tube top. Mom is 5'3", 125lbs. 34D with brown hair, a milky white complexion and toned body and she was wearing a black mini skirt with a white button business blouse. Mom used her left hand to shove Linda's finger out of her face and her right hand to slap Linda's face screaming, "How dare you. Who do you think you are coming into my house and speaking to me like this."  Linda grabbed mom's blouse and pulled her forward screaming in her face, "you degenerate bitch, you are going to be very sorry you did that." The two other moms are urging Linda to slap mom silly, but

before Linda has a chance to do anything, mom raised her right knee up right into Linda's stomach. Linda groaned and bent forward holding her stomach. Mom grabbed Linda's hair and pulled her to her knee's. Then she let go of Linda's hair and she kicked Linda in her chest and Linda screeched as she fell over backwards onto her back on the floor. Mom had on high heels shoe's and she started stomping down on Linda's chest and stomach over and over again and Linda was screaming and begging mom to stop. The two other moms moved in closer screaming for mom to stop, but mom looked over at them pointing her finger at them and screaming "if you interfere I will kick your ass too." The other two moms moved back and became very quite as mom sat down on Linda's chest.

She grabbed Linda's hair and yanked her head up off of the carpet screaming, "you're going to be very sorry you came here to start trouble with me you spoiled big mouth bitch." Linda looked very scared and her eyes were very watery and she begged mom to let her go, but mom was really angry and mom had this devious look that I had never seen on her before. Mom let go of Linda's blond hair and she got up off of Linda. She grabbed Linda's little pink hot pants and pulled Linda's legs up as she started pulling Linda's hot pants right off of her. Linda didn't seem to be offering any resistance and mom pulled her shoes off as she took Linda's hot pants right off of her. Then mom walked around behind Linda and she grabbed Linda's tube top and she pulled it right up over her head and I was surprised to see that Linda wasn't wearing a bra.

Linda was crying and begging mom to stop, but she wasn't fighting or offering any resistance at all. Mom grabbed Linda's hair and she wrenched at it. Linda was screaming in pain, but mom was screaming too, screaming, "get on your hands and knee's you big mouth." Linda must have been very scared because she let mom quickly pull her over onto her hands and knee's. Mom ordered Linda to stick her ass up in the air and Linda offered no resistance as she stuck her ass up high in the air. Mom started spanking Linda's ass and at first it didn't seem to bother Linda, but mom just kept raining slaps all over Linda's ass cheeks and soon it started turning pink and then red and the stinging slaps started hurting more and more and Linda started crying harder and begging mom to stop beating her.

Mom said "alright bitch, you want me to stop beating you, then tell everyone that you love S and M and that you are the sickest and most perverted whore in the neighborhood." Linda was crying even harder now and she was begging the other two moms to help her. Mom looked up at them and she pointed her finger at them screaming, "if you don't want to get your spoiled asses spanked you better keep your mouths shut and stand back, and neither of the two woman moved an inch to help Linda. They just stood there and watched as mom gave Linda her first lesson in
S and M. Mom stood up strait screaming, "alright Linda you stupid submissive bitch, now you're going to stay right where you are and your not going to move a fuckin inch. I will be right back.

Mom walked away and into the garage with Linda's pink hot pants and tube top in her hand. As soon as mom disappeared Linda cried out for her two friends to help her as she started to get to her feet. The two woman started to help Linda toward the front door, but before they could get there mom opens the front door. Mom is very angry and she has a big pocketbook in her hand which she threw on the floor and walked right up to the three woman. Mom grabbed Linda's hair with one hand and one of the other woman's blouse with her other. She ripped the other woman blouse halfway off of her body while the third woman ran away.

Mom had her hand through Linda's hair and she screamed "you disobedient bitch, who gave you permission to try and leave," She pulled Linda down on her knee's and dragged her back to the same spot Linda was in before and she said, "now dog, this is your place, you don't move from here unless I tell you to, and from now on you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Linda was crying and begging mom to let her go. Mom pulled Linda by her fair over onto her back and mom used her high heel shoe as she started stomping on Linda's chest and stomach again. Linda was crying and screaming in pain and she started crying out, "I'm sorry Mistress, I'm very sorry Mistress.
"
Mom screamed "alright dog, go sit in your place." Linda was really scared now and she sat up and crawled over to the spot and sat their obediently. Mom walked over to where she had thrown the pocketbook and she picks it up and she takes out a pair of handcuffs and a big strap on dildo. Mom put down the pocketbook and she placed the handcuffs on the floor next to the pocketbook. Mom walked over to Linda with the big rubber dildo in her hand and she screamed, "now tell Rose and Mary that you are a sexual deviate and that you are a sick perverted S and M whore that should move out of the neighborhood." Linda was crying like a baby, but Linda was really scared now and she definitely wasn't going to disobey mom.

Linda cried out, "Rose, Mary, I'm sexual deviate, I'm a sick perverted S and M whore and I don't deserve to live in the neighborhood." Mom laughed and screamed "now tell Rose and Mary that you are a dog and bark for them." Linda cried out, "I'm a dog Mary, Rose I'm a dog, woof." Mom is angry. She grabs Linda's hair hard and jerks her head up and she holds the dildo right in Linda's face screaming, "louder bitch, louder you fuckin dog, or I'll strap this big hard cock on and shove it up your ass." Linda  is crying hysterically now and she's visibly shaking as she cry's out at the top of her lungs, "I'm a dog Rose, I'm a fuckin dog Mary, "WOOF, WOOF, WOOF." 

Mom is still holding Linda's hair and she yanks her head up screaming, "open your mouth bitch, open your fuckin mouth you stupid pathetic dog." Linda opens her mouth up wide and mom shoves the dildo into her mouth and she straps it in. Linda is choking and rearing up and mom spanks her swollen black and blue ass screaming, "sit still you pathetic fuckin dog." Linda sits still. Mom screams, "Are you sorry you came here to start fuckin trouble you stupid, pathetic bitch." Linda is shaking her head es over and over again. Mom leans over and she grabs the handcuffs and she screams, "Rose get over here." Rose is scared and she looks at Mary. Mom screams, "get over here bitch, or I'll beat you up just like I beat up your fuckin dog."

Rose was scared and she walked over to mom. Mom snapped the handcuffs onto Rose's right hand. Mom screamed "Mary get over here. Mary was even more scared and she obediently walked over to mom. Mom grabbed Mary's left arm and she put the handcuff on so that Rose and Mary were handcuffed together. Then she grabbed her pocketbook and she pulled out a dog leash and she put it around Linda's neck and she screamed, "now I'm going to let you morons walk your dog home, and if you you let her get to her feet before you get out of my sight, I will come after you and kick all of your asses. Mom opened the door and let the three woman out and she stood in front of the house watching Linda crawling down the street like a dog with Rose and Mary handcuffed together holding the dogs chain

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: 3 angry mothers came to confront my mother
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 02:40:32 AM »
great stories johnny i sent private message and you didn't asnwer