News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Bar Fight

• 54 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: My Bar Fight
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2011, 05:12:24 AM »
you could tease winning or losing. One fight, you build up the meanest, toughest girl in the world, but you end up beating her. Next fight, some sweet innocent girl who gets into a fight with you because of some circumstance or loyalty beats you. Its really how you choose to write and people will like it regardless and just have fun creating good stories.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 05:30:32 AM »
I would rather hear about you winning a fight, and then stepping all over the losing girls face with your sexy gorgeous bare feet!  Really make her suffer under your beauty, and humiliate her!

BoxerPA87

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2011, 08:16:32 AM »
I would love to hear about any fight, win or lose.  Just my 2 cents.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2011, 04:34:26 AM »
after reading the rematch, i'd have to say that she was right; she was too drunk to fight you. sounds like she had you down and could have finished you in this one had she had the focus as in the second.... i don't recommend you trying a third fight with this one. though i'd love to read about it, if you do... yes, i do think i enjoy hearing about your losing a fight, but that's only cause you seem so hot, so don't feel insulted. btw, any more fights, any with some mean little black girls. now that would certainly be over the top.. thanks for the entertainment. Kim
THe more I think about it, and the more people keep talking about it, I just might take this Bitch on a 3rd time, just to settle the score.

BoxerPA87

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011, 08:29:31 AM »
That's awesome!! Kick her ass and win the bubble match! Good luck!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2011, 12:32:03 PM »
after reading the rematch, i'd have to say that she was right; she was too drunk to fight you. sounds like she had you down and could have finished you in this one had she had the focus as in the second.... i don't recommend you trying a third fight with this one. though i'd love to read about it, if you do... yes, i do think i enjoy hearing about your losing a fight, but that's only cause you seem so hot, so don't feel insulted. btw, any more fights, any with some mean little black girls. now that would certainly be over the top.. thanks for the entertainment. Kim
THe more I think about it, and the more people keep talking about it, I just might take this Bitch on a 3rd time, just to settle the score.

Angie, I admire your spirit and wish you the beast of luck if you decide to fight her again. After the beating she gave you last time, I'm sure most girls would just walk away, so I'm impressed. Maybe your boyfriend can sneak some pics in, hopefully of you standing over the defeated nude bitch. I would like to see how she looks compared to you. Speed

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2011, 05:07:15 PM »
I'll take that into consideration.  Thanks, Speed

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2011, 08:45:34 PM »
The words out there.  We're looking for a tie breaker.  I'll kick her ass this time.  And she knows it.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2011, 11:08:16 PM »
The words out there.  We're looking for a tie breaker.  I'll kick her ass this time.  And she knows it.

That's the spirit Angie! Please post some pics of the beaten bitch, preferably one of you flexing over her naked beaten body. Speed

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2011, 05:11:31 AM »
Of course, no matter what happens in the 3ed fight, the score will be 2 - 1.  That begs for another, to tie it again or establish dominance at 3 - 1.  Good luck Angie. 

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2011, 04:19:02 PM »
Angie, in answer to your question, I'd prefer to hear a story about you winning than losing, but any story is better than none!

As to this girl, well its one thing to talk about fighting but another to actually do it, whilst we all liking talking it, a realfight means that someone can get hurt, and really i wouldn't like to see you hurt, or anyone else for that matter.

Whilst its nice to have a decider at the moment you've got it at one all, so why not leave it at that. Of course sometimes you can find yourself in a position where you have to fight but often its better to leave it alone and walk away.

Anyway up to you, if you do decide to fight  then good luck and I hope you win ! All the best S.
Thanks for your concern Simon, but I think I'm ready to take her on.  There's just been too much bs back and forth since our last fight.  Time to settle this thing

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2011, 05:11:42 PM »
Thanks for your concern Simon, but I think I'm ready to take her on.  There's just been too much bs back and forth since our last fight.  Time to settle this thing

Angie BS between you two? If so, care to share some of her comments? Speed

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2011, 12:00:00 AM »

She just keeps calling me out.  Says I'm a slut and she'll kick my ass again.  Says I have no guts and I'm afraid of her.  I'm sick of it.  If it's a fight she wants again, I'll give it to her, very soon, too.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2011, 08:16:08 PM »

She just keeps calling me out.  Says I'm a slut and she'll kick my ass again.  Says I have no guts and I'm afraid of her.  I'm sick of it.  If it's a fight she wants again, I'll give it to her, very soon, too.

When do you think it will happen then?
I hope it happens sooner, rather than later.  I've got butterflies in my stomach waiting for this to happen.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2011, 10:19:12 PM »

When do you think it will happen then?

Don't let her get inside your head and please don't fight her just cause most of us have urged you to. I would love nothing more than for you to whip her ass once and for all, but only if it's what you want to do. It sounded like she beat you rather handily last time and I certainly don't want that to happen again, so I hope that you have trained hard and that she will be overconfident. Sorry if you have answered this already, but aside from the weight advantage, how do you two compare, Boobs, Ass, Legs, etc? I wish you the best of luck and hope to see a pic of her after you finish with her. Speed
I hope it happens sooner, rather than later.  I've got butterflies in my stomach waiting for this to happen.