News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Teacher VS The Class Bitch

• 5 Replies

Offline overkill18360

The Teacher VS The Class Bitch
« on: January 18, 2014, 10:43:02 PM »

It was a warm April day without a cloud in the sky. I decided to wear a black skirt was black pantyhose and a turquoise blouse. Being I’m five nine, I don’t wear heels. I grabbed my keys and headed to St John’s University where I taught English Lit.
It was a long day and I was looking forward to going home and soaking in the tub with a glass of wine. My last class was my Masters class.  I hated this class.

Barbara was a little taller than me. At thirty years old, six foot two inch frame with a cute curvy body, short black hair and if I had to guess 36B tits. She was stunning.

The one thing about Barb, she was a big pain in the ass. She always interrupted the class with some fucked up comment. Plus it didn’t help that her three pals were in the class. They’d antagonize her into starting with me.
Today was no exception. No sooner did they sit Barbara started.

“Soooo Mandy, what the fuck was this book all about?” She said.

“Did you read it?” I asked.

She was getting to me. I could feel the heat in my face.

“Yeah, I read it. Still don’t get it. Why don’t you just explain it Bitch and cut the crap.” She said.

I wanted to ripe her hair out right then and there but held back.

"Why don’t you see me after class and we’ll talk.” I said.

The class finally was over and when everyone was gone Barbara and her three friends approached. They all had smirks on their face. Something was up but I didn’t know what.

“Sit down ladies and I’ll explain the book to you. I have one question before we start. This is a Master class and neither of you has ever read “The Taming of the Shrew by Shakespeare?”  I asked.

Barbara started walking toward me. One of her friends went to the door and locked it. I was getting nervous not knowing what they were up to. Barbara got in my face. I could smell the Chinese food she must have eaten. She put her hands on my desk and leaned in closer. I looked at the others and they were seated in the front row of the room.

“Are you being a smart ass…Mandy?” She asked.

I’ll tell you this I’m not short and I had to look up at her. I was getting mad. This Bitch was nothing but a pain and I wasn’t going to back down.

“Yes, I am. You and your stooges have been a pain in my ass ever since you four set foot in my classroom.” I answered.

Barbara looked at her friends and laughed. She turned her attention back to me.

“Seems to me like you want to do something about this? Do you Mandy?” Barbara said.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked.

“Tell you what. If you beat the shit out of me, my friends and I do all the work in the class and no more smart asses. If I beat your ass you have to give us A’s and take all our shit during class.” She said.

“What are the rules?” I asked.

“No biting.” She said.

“The only thing I have is we fight in bras and panties. I don’t want my clothes ripped and your friends stay out of it.” I replied.

“Sounds good. No matter what happens you three stay out of it.” Barbara said.

We both started taking off our clothes. They were shocked when I removed my blouse showing my 34D breast. We were both ready and I could see she didn’t think I’d fight her.  That was to my advantage.
We approached each other slowly. Barbara went to pull my hair and I slapped her across the face. She moved back a few steps holding her cheek. I moved in and grabbed her hair and pulled and shook her head back and forth.
She grabbed my hair and did the same to me.

“Shit, that hurt.”

I let go of Barbara’s hair and slapped her face again. She held on to my hair which was fine with me. I slapped her with the back of my hand and caught her on the mouth. Blood started coming out her upper lip. I was getting excited and slapped her again. She released my hair and put her hand on her bloody lip. Seeing the blood Barbara got real mad.

“You fucking cxnt. You cut my lip. I’m going to fuck you up for that.” Barbara said.

She charged and punched me in the face. I saw stars and was hurt. She caught me good on the temple. She grabbed my hair and started slapping me across the face was fast open hands.
I was loopy but not out. I knew I had to do something but what. This Bitch was crazy and pounding me pretty good. I saw my opening and moved back to get enough room and shot my foot between her legs. Barbara released me but just stood there eye bugging and not breathing. 
I pulled off her bra and threw it aside. I began slapping her small tits. Barbara was helpless and I was enjoying beating her ass. I grabbed her hair and bent her head back and elbowed her in the nose. Blood poured out. Tears started rolling down her face. Barbara moved back.

“You broke my nose.” She said.

Thinking she was done I moved in to finish this. As I got closer she punched me in the mouth and split my lip. Blood poured down my chin. Barbara then removed my bra and my breast came flying out.
She started slapping them with hard open hands and between slaps she’d pinch and pull my nipples.

“Let go of my nipples you Bitch.” I shouted.

Barbara listened and let go only to punch me in the stomach. I doubled over holding my stomach. She moved around me and pulled my hair bending my head back.
This time I was on the receiving end of an elbow to my nose. Now my lip and nose were bleeding. I was down on my knees holding my face. Barbara kicked me in my pussy. I didn’t know what to hold my face or pussy. I rolled on the floor in pain.

“You give up Bitch?” Barbara asked.

“Not on your life.” I said standing wobbly legs.

Barbara charged and I waited till she was close enough and punched her square in the face. She stopped short and I grabbed her nibbles and pulled for all I was worth. Barbara screamed and I smacked her across the face. It was time to end this. I didn’t know how much longer I could go.
While she was still dazed I punch her cxnt and Barbara doubled over. I yanked her hair and threw her to the floor. I was on top of her. My knees holding her shoulders down, I thought of The Karate Kid 3 and started slapping her face back and forth.
Barbara was crying like a baby but I didn’t stop.

“I give. You win. Please stop.” She said through teary eyes.

Her three buddies started to get up and head toward us.

“Sit the fuck down. She won fair and square.” Barbara said to them.

I got off her and she picked up her clothes and the four of them left my class. As for the deal, Barbara kept her word and the four did all the work and gave me no more shit in the class. I went home after the fight and soaked in the tub with a bottle of wine.

There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: The Teacher VS The Class Bitch
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 04:08:05 AM »
Very nicely done. 
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 04:42:03 AM »
Thanks for the comments. Glad you both liked it. Working on one about a female cop.
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 09:33:26 AM »
One for the teachers ... YEAH!!!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 05:21:15 PM »
very good story

Offline serenafan

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 06:58:33 PM »
Loved it