News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

mom was always getting into fights

• 6 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
mom was always getting into fights
« on: January 01, 2011, 01:32:55 AM »
When I was growing up my first memories is of my mother screaming at my father & barking orders at him. She was crazy & she drank & did drugs, & I saw her attacking my father, punching him & pulling on his hair. My father was a gentleman and he seemed like he never knew what to do. Not many people liked my mother, she was always starting trouble. Many people seemed to be afraid of mom. Mom's whole world revolves around herself. She's bossy, dominant & always seems to get her own way & she has a very explosive temper. I have seen mom get into a few fights, once she got into a shouting match with this skinny brunette in the parking lot of the mall. The woman was probably 6" shorter than mom. The smaller woman was very angry and very animated as she got up right in mom's face screaming. Mom lifted the woman up by her white blouse and mom started punching the woman in her nose over & over again until the woman was crying & begging mom to let her go. Mom shoved the skinny woman backwards really hard & she ripped her blouse off. The brunette was wearing a small white lace bra, & she stumbled back and she fell over onto the ground on her ass. A large crowd had made a circle around them & they were cheering. Mom grabbed the brunette's hair with one hand & she pulled the woman up on her feet. I remember the woman screaming. Mom held the woman by her hair & she ripped the woman's bra right off with her other hand & two pads that were snuffed inside the woman's bra came flying out. Mom bent down & picked one of the pads up off of the floor and she showed it to everyone screaming, "look at this skinny little bitch's tits, they're made out of foam rubber." The whole crowd was laughing as the woman's tiny little breasts were exposed. That was when security showed up & the little brunette ran behind them hiding from mom & crying and trying to cover her tiny little tits. It took two security guards to try & hold mom back. Mom was kicking, punching, scratching at the two security guard & they could barely contain her. They were very relived when the police came & arrested my mom.

The only reason I could think of that attracted dad to mom, is how beautiful she is. Mom has medium length light blond hair and a milky white complexion. She's 5'10, 135lbs 34C-23-34 and she is always well dressed, made up and looking good. When I was 7 dad finally had enough & he divorced mom. The big reason mom had a custody fight with dad was because the money. She seemed annoyed and wasn't much of a mother, and once dad was gone she started seeing men who paid for a maid, payed for the drugs and the alcohol, took mom out, bought her cars, jewelery and spoiled her rotten. Mom was shameless, she was even seeing men from the neighborhood, married men.

I'll tell you about one more fight before I tell you the big story. Mom was fucking Donna's husband. Donna was the tough talking, beautiful Italian woman from the neighborhood.  Donna was no small woman. She was about mom's height, but she must weigh 200lbs. 36DD-30-38. Donna has a very pretty face with medium length brown hair, but she is chubby and out of shape. Donna found out that mom was fucking her husband & she actually showed up while he was on the house. I was playing in the garage behind the car. It was a large 2 car garage, but only mom's car was there because dad had already moved out. The garage door was open & Donna walked in screaming, "get out here Robin you fuckin whore. Where is he, where is my cheating husband. Is he in the with you." The garage lights when on & the door started to close as mom walked out of the house into the garage with the remote in her hands.

Mom put the remote down on the trunk of her car as she walked over to Donna & she put her hands on her hips & said, "what was that bitch." Donna looked so much bigger & stronger than mom I remember being afraid for mom. Donna was very angry & I remember her face was bright red as she started telling mom off and accusing her of having an affair with her husband. Donna was threatening mom & I thought she was going to punch mom's lights out. Mom called out, "Anthony, Anthony get out here. Your fat cow wife wants to know if we are having an affair. Anthony walked out into the garage and Donna lost her temper & she started punching Anthony & turning to face mom and cursing & threatening her. Donna grabbed the back of Anthony's shirt and she started tearing it & punching him in the back of his head as she screamed & cursed at him.

Mom grabbed the back of Donna's hair & she started pulling Donna off of Anthony screaming, "get off of my man you cow." She wrenched Donna off of Anthony and Donna was screaming and she swung around and the clocked mom right in her eye. Mom's eye started to turn pink & get all puffy as mom stumbled back a few steps. Donna swung a wild hay-maker right at mom's face, but mom managed to lean back & Donna's missed mom completely. Donna was off balance & as she regained her balance mom sent her right fist into Donna's stomach. Donna groaned and bent over in pain grabbing her stomach. Mom grabbed Donna's hair & she pulled her standing up strait & she pounded her right in her fat cow stomach again. This time she really punched the air out of Donaa's stomach & Donna groaned & she doubled her over holding her aching belly again.

Mom grabbed Donna by her hair & she yanked her head up. Then she shoved her head down right into her rising knee. Her knee smashed right into Donna's jaw, & her teeth knocked together & chattered in her head as her head swung strait up in the air. Mom started bouncing Donna's jaw off of her knee again & again. Then she didn it once more time & she let go of Donna's hair & Donna's head snapped up & back & Donna was stood strait up on her feet. Donna was seeing stars and her eyes were swimming in her head & her legs were all rubbery. She had this completely blank look on her face. Mom grabbed Donna's dress with both of her hands & she shoved her back hard. Donna's dress ripped right off of her body in mom's hands as Donna stumbled backwards on her high heels as she stumbled backwards on her high heels until she hit the brick wall of the garage.

Mom held Donna up  by her hair against the garage wall & mom was laughing as she screamed, "look at her Anthony, Look at your tough fat cow wife now Anthony. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. she doesn't look so tough now, does she." Mom let go of Donna's hair & she screamed, "look at you, look at all that flab, no wonder your husband doesn't want you any more."
Donna had tears welling in her eyes, & her face was beet red and weakly she pushed mom away as she started to walk across the garage. Tears started rolling from Donaa's eyes and she cried out, "alright, enough, you win."

Mom grabbed Donaa's hair & she yanked her backwards screaming, "where do you think you're going cow. I'm not finished with you yet. Donna was crying & begging mom to let her go, but mom is vicious & mom was enjoying herself. She ripped Donna's huge bra right off of her chest & Donna's big flabby breasts came flopping out of her bra. Mom started punching Donna's huge breasts screaming, "look at these pathetic saggy tits you cow." Donna was crying & begging mom to stop, but mom wouldn't stop. Mom punched Donna hard in her nose, & blood started to roll from Donna's nose. Mom screamed, "tell your husband what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you are Donna." Donna was crying even harder but she didn't say a word. Mom started punching Donna's face. First she pummeled her eyes over & over again until her eyes were all swollen & black & blue & then she she punched her nose again & again until blood was gushing out of Donna's nose. Donna's face was covered in blood & it was dripping all over her & all over the garage floor, & then Donna's knee's buckles & she fell over onto her hands & knee's. She was hugging mom's legs & crying & begging mom to stop.

Mom grabbed Donna's hair & she started yanking at it screaming, "get on your fuckin feet Donna & tell your husband that you';re a stupid, pathetic fat cow, & he deserves a beautiful, sexy woman like me." She yanked Donna up on her feet & mom screamed "say it cow." Donna cried out "I'm a stupid, pathetic fat cow Anthony and you deserve a beautiful, sexy woman like Robin. Mom was laughing as she screamed, "alright get in the house cow, now we're really going to give your husband the show of his life. Now get on your knee's & crawl into the house you whore." Donna was crying & submissive as she obediently got onto her hands & knee's & crawled into the house.

I waited a while & then I made my way into the house through the doggy entrance. I quietly snuck up to the bedroom door & peaked in. Donna was lying on the floor with tears & black makeup & blood rolling from her face. She looked like a beached whale all pathetic & submissive. Mom made her crawl over to the bed and told her to lick her feet. Mom sat on the edge of the bad while Donna licked her feet for quite a while. Anthony seemed to be very turned on watching mom dominating his wife because his cock was hard as a rock when mom told him to lower his pants. Mom told Anthony to walk over to them & she grabbed Donna's hair & pulled her head up. Anthony's huge hard cock was hanging almost right in front of her face. Mom laughed & said, "tell Anthony that his big, hard cock is mine now." Donna was crying but i could hear her say, "Anthony's cock is yours now Robin."  

Mom told Donna to lay down on her back. Donna was lying there & mom reached up under her skirt & pulled her panties down. She said, "now tell Anthony you are going to worship my beautiful pussy while I worship his cock. Donna cried out, I'm going to worship Robin's beautiful pussy while Robin worships your cock Anthony. Mom lowered her pussy down right on Donna's face forcing Donna to eat her out while Anthony stuck his large erect cock into mom's mouth.

As you can see mom is a very tough woman. My dad got remarried soon after mom's fight with Donna & dad's second wife had two fights with mom. The first one was very short before it was broken up, but dad's second wife shocked everyone & had gotten the best of mom. Mom couldn't fight my step mom again for 11 years because as much as she wanted to, she stood a chance of losing the large support checks for me if the judge said I could move in with dad. Right after my 21st birthday, when the support was over my mom & my step mom had a slug fest that had been building up for almost 12 years, & both the violence & the domination & humiliation was taken to a whole new level.

Offline Ready5

Re: mom was always getting into fights
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 07:05:30 AM »
Great story!

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 11:02:47 AM »
Great story. Thanks

Offline MikeyZ

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 05:53:44 AM »
nice story

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 11:58:57 PM »
Dad's second wife Chris is a real sweetheart. When dad married her I was about 10 years old and I could feel that she truly loved and cared about me. I spent a lot of time with dad and Chris because mom wanted the support checks and to party. Chris always tried to talk nicely about mom, but mom was always calling Chris names and cursing her and threatening to kick her ass.
Chris is very pretty, 5'5", 125-130lbs, 34D-26-34 with bright red hair and light freckles. Chris always dressed very well & wore makeup, but where mom looked more like a slut, Chris looked more like a working mom or school teacher.

One day I was at the mall shopping with Chris. We were just about to leave the mall when we ran into mom. Mom had obviously been drinking and may be doing drugs too, but I must admit she didn't look good. It was summertime and mom was wearing a short low cut yellow minidress and she was all made up. Chris was wearing jeans and a white button blouse and she was made up pretty too. Mom saw us and she walked over and started arguing and calling Chris names and Chris grabbed my hand and we started to walk off toward the door to the parking lot.

Mom walked quickly after us and she grabbed my other arm roughly and screamed "how dare you walk away from me when I'm talking to you." Mom was hurting me so Chris let go of my hand and
told mom to let go of my arm because she is hurting me. Mom's face turned bright red and she let go of my arm and walked right up to Chris. Mom was looking down at Chris and looked so angry I became very scared as mom started screaming at Chris that she was my mother and she would treat me any way she wanted to treat me and if Chris had anything to say about it she would be happy to slap Chris silly and shut her up once and for all."

Chris grabbed my hand and she quickly started walking toward the door of the mall into the parking lot with mom right behind us ordering Chris "get back here bitch, I'm not finished with you yet." We didn't make it to the end of the building before mom almost caught up to us. Chris told me to move over against the wall of the mall and not to be scared and as she let go of my hand she spun around to face mom screaming, "what is your problem." Mom punched Chris right in her nose making Chris' nose bleed & knocking Chris backwards on her high heels. I was so scared for Chris as I saw mom pull her right fist all the way back and lunge forward after Chris, but now it was Chris' face that was bright red and before mom had a chance to throw her punch, Chris took her right fist and smashed it right into mom's nose, and her punch stopped mom dead in her tracks.

Chris grabbed mom's dress and she started smashing mom's nose over and over again. The whole top of mom's dress ripped and blood was dripping out of her nose and all over mom's face and yellow dress and exposed yellow bra as security grabbed Chris and pulled her away from mom and mom fell over onto the ground. Security had seen the whole fight from the television camera's and there were a few people that witnessed the fight. They let Chris take me home and mom got arrested. Mom was forced to take drug and alcohol tests and to attend a program for 6 months. The court gace Chris an order of protection and told mom that if she got into trouble again they would take me away. Mom had no choice, she wasn't going to give up the support checks.

Mom kept calling Chris all sorts of names and she really hated Chris. She kept telling me that when I was 21 and the support checks were finished, she was going to beat the living shit out of Chris and teach her a serious lesson she would never forget. Over the years mom started telling me how she was going to dominate and humiliate Chris. I couldn't even imagine some of the gross things that mom threatened to do to Chris. Chris told me not to worry about it and not to think about it and after their fight Chris became my hero. It was almost 12 years before mom and Chris got to fight again.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 05:28:29 AM »
Chris grew to be the mother I always wanted, my friend and my hero. She went to school when I got in trouble and when I needed a parent to go. She hung with my girlfriends and went out of her way to make them feel at home. My girlfriends & I could tell Chris anything. We talked about boys, sex, college and she was always so cool.

As I was growing up Mom was getting worse and worse and Chris was much more my mother than mom. Dad and Chris decided that it would be easier and better to keep giving mom the support money even if I spent most of the time with them. Mom seemed to be partying more each year and she had all these very strange people in her life. There were bikers and S&M people and sometimes when I came home I would find people tied up and handcuffed, and half of the garage was turned into some sort of dungeon. One time when I was 16 years old and I came home and there was a woman suspended in mid air with huge dildos strapped into her ass, pussy and mouth, & her ass was all red and black and blue and had blood rolling and dripping onto the floor.

When I was 17 one of mom's lesbian biker woman tried to make it with me. As weird and insane as some of the things that I saw at mom's house, it was mom's threats against Chris that always bothered me the most, especially the dildo experience in the garage, because when I told mom that this was sick, mom told me that it was getting really close to the time she would find Chris & this is nothing compared to what she was going to do to Chris. Chris helped me through all the weird & crazy experiences and when I came back from mom's and told Chris all the crazy events, Chris always found a way to make me laugh, & as my hero she always re-assured me that if mom stepped too much out of line she would beat the shit out of her again.

Things started to get much more intense as my 21st birthday approached. Mom's threats got more intense, she would go into great detail of what she was going to do to Chris, always telling me how she was going to punch her eyes until they're swollen shut, & break her nose, & bust her lips open & knock each & every last one of Chris' teeth right out of her head.. Mom would make fists and show me how she was going to punch Chris. Mom told me that she was going to turn Chris into her permanent slave and when she was finished with this ugly slut, Chris would beg her to be her slave. I was so scared I wanted dad to move out of town and hide Chris. Mom was just crazy and it scared me.

My 21st birthday came and the money stopped & Mom was even crazier. Things really came to a head it's Saturday night & Mom shows up at dads house with two of her biker friends. Mom is all dressed up in her Mistress outfit. She has on a black latex micro mini skirt, & a very sheer, low cut white see through button blouse with her half exposed breasts in a white push up bra, fish net stockings and 5" high heels. I have to admit even with all the drugs & drinking mom looked pretty good for a woman in her mid forties. She's 6'3" in her high heels & she  might have put on 10-15lbs. all equally proportioned and her stomach still looked toned.

The bikers grabbed me & dad & mom told Chris is was time that they had it out once and for all and if she wins the fight Chris would have to leave and she would get all the money dad gives to her, but if Chris wins, she would leave town & never bother them again. Chris has on 3" heels so you can just imagine how mom towered over Chris. Chris' red hair still looked great & Chris is still very pretty but she has put on quite a few pounds and is flabby 185lbs, 36EE-32-38.  Chris is wearing a white dress & stockings.I would have been a lot more scared if I hadn't seen Chris punch mom out like a professional boxer the last time they had a fight. Then I really got excited when Chris confidently said, "alright, lets go out to the garage & settle this once and for all."

Mom said, "this is a fight to the finish & no one interferes as the two woman walk out into the middle of the 2 car garage. " Chris agrees and mom raises her fists up & says, "you don't know just how long I'v been waiting for this you fat cow. I'm going to knock the shit out of you & then I'm going to make you my fuckin slave. You're going to do whatever I tell you to do." Chris raises her fist up too & the two woman just stand there in the middle of the garage, both of them with their fists raised up like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.

Chris goes after mom with her left fist, but as mom raises up to block Chris' punch, Chris sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into mom's nose, strait into it. Mom's head snaps back & mom stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. My heart was beating faster and I get a feeling of jubilation as I cheer "yah, hit her." Chris sent her right fist plowing again "bang," right into mom's nose, strait into it, snapping mom's head back. Mom stumbles backwards a few steps on her high heels & when her head comes back forward blood is rolling from her nose.
I can feel a big smile come across my face & I'm making a fist & jumping as I scream, "pound her Chris." Chris goes after mom & she smashes her right fist "bang," right into her nose again.

Now blood is really rolling from mom's nose down her chin & onto her breasts and white blouse as her head snaps back, but before mom can fall backwards or do anything, Chris grabs mom's blouse & she holds mom up right in front of herself, screaming right in mom's shocked face, "I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to knock the shit out of me, & look at you, you can't even fight," & mom doesn't say anything, she's fuckin startled. I have this warm tingling feeling inside of me, my hero is beating the living shit out of my wicked mother & I'm so excited.

Chris shoves mom back hard & mom's blouse rips right off of her chest in Chris' hands as mom stumbles backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the garage wall, & "bang," her head does too. I'm jumping up & down & screaming, "come on Chris, hit her again." Chris walks up to mom & she grabs her hair with both of her hands & she yanks her head forward, then quickly she shoves her head back hard, "bang," right into the wall again. Mom's head bounces off of the wall & I am jumping up & down screaming, "bash her head in Chris, knock her silly." Chris jerks mom's head forward screaming right in mom's face again, "have you had enough yet bitch, or do I really have to knock some fuckin sense into you."

All of a sudden I can see mom's knee come up & smack "boom," right into Chris' stomach. Chris groans "oooaaahhh," as she lets go of mom's hair & she grabs her stomach & starts backing away from mom. I can feel butterflies in my stomach, oh Chris straiten up." Chris does start to stand up strait, but as she does mom goes right after her & she sends her right fist plowing "boom," right into Chris' flabby gut. Mom's fist seems to sink deep into Chris' stomach & "ooofff," she knocks the fuckin air out of Chris again. Chris grabs her stomach & she doubles over in pain gasping for air. Mom grabs Chris's red hair with both of her hands & she jerks her head up, then quickly she shoves Chris' head back down as she raises her right knee & "bang," Chris' jaw smashes right against mom's rising knee. You can hear Chris' teeth knock together & chatter in her fuckin head, but mom still has a hold of Chris' hair.

Mom starts shoving Chris' head down & raising up her right knee & she's "bang, bang, bang, bang," bouncing Chris' jaw over & over again against her rising knee. I feel like I swallowed my heart as involuntarily I cry out, "oh no," & I try to step forward to help Chris, but one of the bikers grabs my shoulders & pulls me back. Mom bounced Chris' jaw one more time off of her knee & she let go of Chris' hair. Chris' head swings strait up in the air & Chris is stood strait up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when it does seeing stars, fuckin stars. Chris is knocked silly, her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head & her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try & maintain her balance as she starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back, & then she just gets this silly little smile across her face.

Chris's knee's buckle right under her & Chris falls over onto her back on the ground, & Chris is so fuckin dazed she doesn't even know where she is anymore. dad started to lean down to help Chris, but one of the biker guys grabbed him & said, "stay out of this." Dad & I started to protest and to beg mom to leave Chris alone, but mom laughed as she leaned over & she grabbed Chris by her red hair & she started wrenching at her hair. The pain seemed to wake Chris up & Chris started screaming "aaahhh," as mom dragged her standing strait up on her feet. Mom was laughing as she let go of Chris' hair & she grabbed her white dress with both of her hands & she held Chris up right in front of herself, screaming right in Chris' dazed face, "I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up, & look at you, you can't even fuckin fight you fat cow," & Chris doesn't say anything, she's fuckin startled.

Mom is laughing as she screams, "now you're going to tell everyone just what a big, fat stupid pathetic fat cow you really are." Chris still knocked so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more, & she just has this goofy grin across her face, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Mom shoves Chris back hard, Chris dress rips right off of her body as she stumbles backwards on her high heels like a floppy doll until "boom," her body hits the wall of the garage again, & "bang," her head does too, & Chris just goes sliding down the wall with this silly little smile across her face.

Mom walks over to Chris & she grabs her hair & she wrenches hard, & Chris screams "aahh, My hair, let go." as mom pulls her forward onto her hands & knee's. Mom stops dragging Chris across the rough cement by her fuckin hair. She's swinging Chris around the garage like a limp little rag doll & Chris' knee's are getting all scraped & bloody, & her stocking are ripped, & Chris is screaming in pain "aahh, aahh, my hair, please let go, you're hurting me," but mom really didn't care. She lets go of Chris' hair & she takes the sharp point of her right high heel & "boom," she kicks Chris right in her ribs. Chris groans "aaahhh," as she grabs her side her side. Mom kicks her again & Chris groans "aaahhh," as she rolls over onto the cement holding her aching side.

Mom starts "boom, boom," stomping on Chris & "boom, boom,, boom," kicking the fuckin shit out of her & I can feel tears starting to well in my eyes as I see my hero getting beat up. Tears start rolling down my cheeks & I start crying out, "enough, stop, leave her alone, please leave her alone," but mom is crazed & she seems to be enjoying this. She grabs Chris' hair & she wrenches her head up screaming, "get up cow, get up on your feet you fat fuckin whore, I'm not even finished with you yet." Mom drags Chris back up onto her rubbery legs, & Chris is screaming, "aaahhh, please stop," as mom rips her hair right out of her head, & when mom lets go of Chris' hair, Chris' legs almost buckle, & Chris starts to sway back & forth on her wobbly legs. 

Mom grabs Chris' huge white bra & she starts laughing as she holds her up screaming, "I beat you up you fat, pathetic cow, & now I'm going to beat up those flabby, pathetic fat cow tits of yours."  Mom rips it off, she rips Chris' huge bra right off of her chest & Chris' huge flabby milky white breasts just come flopping out of her bra. The two bikers are screaming." Mom shoves Chris back against the wall & she starts pummeling Chris' huge breasts, "boom, boom, boom, boom," right fist, left breast, left fist, right breast over & over again. Mom is using Chris' huge breasts as punching bags. Feebly Chris is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, "stop, please stop," but mom won't stop. She just keeps on "boom, boom, boom, boom," pounding Chris tits until Chris' tits are all swollen & black & blue.

Mom screams, "alright cow, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone you're a stupid, pathetic flabby fat cow." Chris has tears welling in her eyes & she's still holding her hands out in front of herself as she cry's out, "no, stop, please enough, you win enough." Mom balls her right fist up hard & tight & she smashes it "bang," right into Chris' nose screaming, "how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough you fat cow. I'll tell you when you had enough." Mom punches Chris "bang," right in her nose again. Chris' head swings back "bam," right against the wall. Chris cry's out, "please, I'm begging you, please stop," but mom is getting off on beating the shit out of Chris & she's not going to stop."

She starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Chris' nose. She's smashing Chris' nose over & over again, & Chris, her head is swinging back & "bang, bang, bang," banging against the garage wall. Mom is punching Chris' face in, she's knocking Chris' nose in again & again until first blood is rolling from her nose, & then blood starts gushing out of her nose & Chris gets this submissive look on her face & tears start rolling from her eyes as she cry's out, "I'm a cow, I'm a stupid, pathetic flabby fat cow." Mom starts laughing hysterically as she grabs Chris' hair & she pulls her over onto her hands & knee's. She's dragging Chris around the cement floor on her hands & knee's & she screams, "that's right you fat cow, & now you're going to moo for everyone, you're going to fuckin moo & show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are."

Chris' already scraped & bloody knee's are getting scraped again & now Chris is crying even harder & crying out, "please, I'm begging you, I'm a cow, moo." I'm crying even harder & I'm begging mom to stop, "please mommy, please stop, I'm begging you please stop," but mom is having too much fun & she's not going to fuckin stop." She leaves Chris on her hands & knee's & she walks around to her side. She holds Chris' hair with her left hand, holding her head down to the ground & she grabs Chris' panties & she rips them right off of her. Then she takes the open palm of her right hand & she starts "bam, bamn, bam, bam," smacking it across Chris' ass. She's spanking Chris's ass over & over again screaming, "get it through your head cow, you're my slave, you're my fuckin slave & you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on bitch, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me."

Mom is spanking & spanking Chris "bam, bam, bam, bam," over & over again & Chris' ass starts turning first pink & then red, & then it starts swelling up & turning black & blue. She's leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Chris' ass, & Chris is crying even harder now & she starts crying out, "I"m your slave Mistress, moo, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress, moo. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress, moo."  Mom is still holding Chris' hair & she takes the middle finger of her right hand & she shoves it right into Chris' ass hole. Chris leaps up trying to get away from mom,  but she can't. Mom has her left hand laced tightly through Chris' hair & her middle finger shoved high up into her ass & Chris just can't get away. & Chris has a look of horror & panic as she desperately starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of mom's finger crying out, "get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me," but mom is really getting off on this & she isn't going to stop.

Mom screams, "come on cow, lets hear you moo again." Chris' huge milky white breasts are just flopping around & she's crying like a baby as submissively she starts "MOO, MOO, MOO," mooing like a cow over & over again. Mom pulls her finger out of Chris' ass hole & she screams, "now get on your knee's slave." Chris obediently gets on her hands & knee's right in front of mom & mom holds out her finger, the finger that she just shoved into Chris' ass hole & mom is laughing as she screams, "suck it cow, suck my finger clean." Chris is scared, & she's totally submissive to mom now & she grabs her right hand & holds it right up to her lips & she starts licking & sucking mom's finger over & over again. Mom pulled her finger out of Chris' mouth screaming, "now lay down on your back slave."

I was crying hysterically as I watched poor Chris being humiliated like this. Chris lays down on her back on the floor of the garage, & Chris is crying like a little girl. Mom stands over Chris & mom is laughing as she lowers her panties screaming, "now you're going to moo again cow, only this time you're going to moo right into my wet, hot pussy, now let me hear you moo." Chris is looking up at mom though her dazed, tear filled eyes & she takes a long deep breath and she starts "MOO, MOO, MOO," mooing like a cow over & over again. Mom lowers herself down & sits her wet hot pussy on Chris' face & Chris is mooing like a cow over & over again into mom's cxnt, "MOO,  MOO, MOO." mom had an explosive orgasm right on poor Chris' face, & then mom told Chris to leave. "just walk out of here & don't look back or I'll kick your ass all over again.

Dad offered mom $25,000 to let Chris stay. Mom stayed & made Chris lick her pussy all night until she sent the biker's to the bank with dad to get the money...... 

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 02:39:17 AM »
great story love the domination and humiliation