News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Housewife vs Belly Dancer - Part 1

• 0 Replies

fivesix

Housewife vs Belly Dancer - Part 1
« on: December 14, 2008, 08:04:51 PM »
Here is the first part of a story based upon the poll in this post: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,1180.0.html

Please read this story and then vote in the poll for who you think will win.

Shirley is 37 years old, 5'4" and about 200 pounds. Despite the weight, she has a very pretty face with short brown hair and is very curvy and feminine with very large breasts and a sexy curvy butt. She also has very sexy, perfectly pedicured feet with her toenails painted a bright red. Her best friend Kate, who is 34 years old, 5'6" and about 250 pounds, convinces her to join her in signing up for a weekly belly dancing class at the YMCA. She tells Shirley that it will be good exercise and also she can learn some sexy moves to surprise her husband with. Shirley agrees and when she and Kate attend the first class, they find that all the other women taking the class are young and skinny. The instructor is Rhonda who is 26 years old, 5'6" and about 140 lbs. Rhonda wears a belly dancing outfit that shows off her sexy midriff, long toned legs, and tight little butt.

From the moment that the first class starts, Rhonda begins picking on Shirley and Kate, making jokes about their weight. Shirley's temper begins to flare up, but she controls herself until the class is over. Once the class has ended, Shirley and Kate wait for all the other women to leave before approaching Rhonda the instructor. Shirley says, "I didn't appreciate all the jokes that you made about my friend and me." Rhonda smiles and answers, "Oh, I think it's good that two, shall we say, super-sized ladies like yourselves are trying to get some exercise. Just try to be careful. This is a little more physical than lifting potato chips from a bag to your face." Shirley grits her teeth and begins clenching her fists, trying to control her anger. "If you make another comment like that, you'll be picking yourself up off the floor," Shirley warns. "Bring it on, fat girl!" Rhonda replies still smiling. It is obvious that she is not taking the threat seriously. "If you're serious, my husband loves to watch me knock cocky little skanks like you down to the ground and make them kiss my feet," Shirley replies. "Oh, you would be the one kissing my feet, fat girl, and your husband can kiss them, too. In fact, if he's a good boy, I might let him kiss some other parts of my body, too," Rhonda shoots back with a smile. "That's it skank! Name the time and place," Shirley says, nearly losing her temper. "I just love an audience," Rhonda replies. "Why not bring your husband to class next week and we'll settle this in front of him and the whole class."

The next week, Shirley and her husband and Kate come together to the class. Rhonda is dressed in her belly dancing outfit again, showing off her toned, sexy body. Shirley strips down to her white bra and white cotton panties for the catfight. Rhonda stands before the class and announces to the other women what is going to happen. "This little fat girl seems to have a problem with my teaching techniques, class. So for your enjoyment, I'm going to take some time and teach her a few personal lessons before we begin." Rhonda smiles and laughs as she turns to face Shirley. The two women begin to step towards one another.

Rhonda slaps Shirley in the face. Shirley slaps Rhonda back hard nearly spinning the belly dancer around. Rhonda recovers and punches Shirley's huge left boob causing it to jiggle in her white bra. Without hesitation, Shirley slams her left fist into Rhonda's small right breast, knocking the belly dancer back about two steps. Rhonda quickly realizes that she won't win this fight in a blow vs. blow match. So, she changes strategy, she fakes a slap to the head with her left hand as she quickly sends her right fist into Shirley's big belly. As the housewife reaches up to block the feigned slap, she is caught off guard by the hard fist to the stomach. Shirley groans loudly and doubles over as the wind is knocked out of her. Rhonda grabs Shirley's short dark hair with her left hand and slams her right fist into the back of the housewife's head, sending the larger woman crashing to the floor.

Rhonda straddles Shirley's big belly and begins punching the housewife's huge breasts. The angry Shirley reaches up and grabs two handfuls of Rhonda's long dark hair and pulls back as hard as she can. As the belly dancer cries out in pain, several strands of hair come out in the housewife's hands. Rhonda rolls onto the floor off of Shirley. Rhonda is now laying on her side and Shirley kicks her thick leg out sending her sexy foot crashing into the belly dancer's belly. Rhonda rolls over on her back as Shirley stands to her feet. The housewife then stomps her left foot down hard onto Rhonda's flat belly. Shirley then stomps on Rhonda's left breast and then on Rhonda's face. The belly dancer cries out in pain and the housewife begins rubbing her pretty foot over Rhonda's face, humiliating her in front of all the dance class students. Shirley then further humiliates the belly dancer by reaching down and ripping the little belly dancer skirt of Rhonda, exposing her dark red thong. Shirley flips Rhonda over face down and straddles the belly dancer's back and begins spanking her sexy toned butt. The room fills with the loud smacks of Shirley's hand hitting Rhonda's firm butt cheeks as the dance students watch wide-eyed, seeing their instructor suffering the humiliation of a spanking. Rhonda's butt is so toned and firm, however, that after about a half a dozen slaps, Shirley's hand begins to sting. Shirley rolls the belly dancer back over and straddles her sexy flat belly. She looks down at Rhonda's small breasts and shakes her head. "Poor pathetic little boobs!" the housewife taunts. She then begins slamming her massive breasts down on Rhonda's chest. "Let me show what a real woman's boobs are like," the housewife says, smiling, as she grabs Rhonda by her long dark hair and pulls her head into her massive chest for a boob smother. The dancer's toned legs and arms begin to flail wildly.

Remember to vote for who you think will win here: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,1180.0.html

Also leave any comments that you have about the fight or the fighters, who will win, or what moves or attacks you would like to see in the fight.