News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighting Wildcats Marie vs Ellen Topless fight Released for Download

• 3 Replies

Offline FightingWildcats

• Approved Producers
In December we released a DVD special featuring Marie and Lady Ellen in what ended up being a topless brawl.  We have now released this video also on our download store.  So anyone who missed out buying the dvd because they wanted to wait for the High Def or Standard Def download now is your time. 

This is one crazy catfight.  Both women start off in small bathing suits but that doesn't last long and the tops come off.  There is wild punching and kneeing.  Crazy breast and crotch attacks.  Hairpulling, facesitting, and trashtalking.   Both of these women really want to win but one comes to take home the victory. 

Check out this awesome fight.  You can also watch a high quality trailer at our website.
http://www.fightingwildcats.com

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline shgalac

Re: Fighting Wildcats Marie vs Ellen Topless fight Released for Download
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 02:14:12 AM »

Great. Beem waitin' for a new one. Already downloading it.

Cheers

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 12:18:10 AM »
Ellen is so tough

I shudder the thought of facing her
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Kurt

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 04:56:25 PM »
Polish should have gotten tougher instead of giving in to Marie