News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Do women enjoy catfights more than guys???

• 72 Replies

Offline stacykat

• its fight time
Re: Do women enjoy catfights more than guys???
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2010, 06:05:39 AM »
well ya i like to watch when two girls fight, and if two coworkers fought after work you better believe that i would be there cheering it on.  and yes, if some girl challenges me to a fight i don't back down.  i'd have no problem going outside to settle things

Offline stacykat

• its fight time
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2010, 06:26:09 AM »
well i don't know about alot, but ya i've gone and taken the fight outside a lil bit.  usually if its like a spontaneous fight or something so we don't break anything inside ya know.  but i haven't had to take it outside in a bit, mainly cuz its winter and too cold for me

Offline stacykat

• its fight time
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2010, 05:46:07 PM »
well the last time me and another girl stepped outside to fight was around like the end of summer.  i was at a party with my bf at the time and was just having like a nice conversation with another guy when his gf came over and got all in my face.  we argued for a bit and she is the one that asked if i wanted to go outside.  i'm not one to back down so i followed her outside and we went at it for a bit, just mainly hair pulling and punching.  i knocked her down and she was on her knees and i was hitting her before it was stopped after a few minutes of fighting

battlinbrenda

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2011, 06:12:59 PM »
I have never gotten into a fight at work, after work, at a barbecue, bar, party or such.
I do enjoy watching other women fight and I have discovered that I enjoy the competitiveness of a one on one battle with another female as long as there are some rules.  My husband enjoys the fact that I do this and likes watching, but can't say that he likes it anymore than I do.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2013, 03:08:11 PM »
It's been awhile on this subject. Just wondering if anyone would like to comment. Hope we get a few responses.

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2013, 08:42:48 PM »
Thanks cfight for bringing this old post back up.  I had not seen it before.  I am sure that there are a number of newer ladies with IRL experience who might have something to add.  Either watching or fighting.  I sure hope so and would appreciate current feedback.
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2013, 11:17:31 AM »
right tru!
we should keep this point of view alive and kicking. Personally i think women dont enjoy more, but this is my feel as a guy and my imagination of multiplying my arousement when seeing two women/girls fighting with the exitment other guys are having. tough decision i guess
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2013, 08:01:34 PM »
Wow... this subject was dragged up from ancient history here.  lol.  Thought I would jump in with my experiences.  I think the most revealing experience was when I was in the National Guard out to the bars with my friends and their wives/gf's (unfortunately mine was not there).  A friend who was in the guard with us and was a bouncer in the bar came to our table and told us how we had missed the best catfight he had ever seen there just the night before.  It was the women at the table who really seemed to be excited by the story and asked questions.  Maybe the guys (like me) were holding back, but the women were clearly more excited about the conversation than the guys.  They talked about it quite a while after the bouncer left our table as well. 

I suspect that for women it is not a turn on like for guys, but more of an empowering/liberating thing.  Society has so repressed the ability of women to fight back that the idea of a catfight completely shatters that mold.  I think the women identify with the combatants and long for that kind of freedom, to settle things woman to woman instead of the long drawn out verbal sparring and backbiting that they are typically forced to resort to.  Obviously this is becoming less and less the case with women as catfights become less and less stigmatized by society.  In some areas, catfights are more common than male fights according to some news reports.  But I would still guess it is not the norm.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2013, 06:18:29 AM »
LOL what a question...I would imagine because women are becoming so much more aggressive and competitive these days. And there is always the humiliation factor.  Women love to take their rivals down to the bare primal level and leave them there.  Men just hope they end up showing some tits and kissing.

Not sure about the men just hoping they might see some tits or kissing.  I know that was a seinfeld theory, but I don't think that is really what we are looking for.  Nobody would complain if it happened, but I don't think that is the turn on for us.  I think it is a more primal thing for us too.  But it has been functionally weeded out of our society for a long time.  It is rare and strangely erotic.  I suspect there is some primal darwinism element to it as well. 
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2013, 03:11:46 PM »
Have heard it said that when women watch a catfight they identify with one of the two combatants and often imagine the other woman to be a rival of their own. They are said to usually enjoy the fight more if the woman they identify with overcomes the other woman as this allows them to vicariously triumph over a rival of their own.

Also have heard it said that women will often fight or wrestle another woman they are secretly attracted to sexually as this allows them the close body contact they could not otherwise experience with that woman. It gives them an excuse to entwine their bodies and to strain against each other much as they might in a sexual encounter. :)
i agree with the first part that when i watch the women fight i often imagine myself instead of one of the combatants and imagine i would do in such a condition
fight like cats

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2013, 08:48:46 PM »
   I am new to this sight. This is a good topic. I have seen a few fights in high school and a 2 in college. One as a new teacher-I may tell you about that one (it had benefits) if I get the guts.
    The first one was a brief skirmish between a cute brunette and a cheerleader girl (brown hair). They got into a short hairpulling scuffle on the school lawn during lunch break. The cheerleader pulled the brunettes hair so hard I thought shed' take her head off. A quick submission and plead for giving up. Everyone around including the girls were excited. One other cheerleader yelled for her friend to strip her. Too bad huh?
    The other fight involved several girls against one. A new girl in our senior year was kind of a loner. It was a small school and because she was stacked several of the cooler girls were jealous of her. She had her blondish hair cut just like Farrah Fawcetss-guess that dates me kind of huh?
    Anway we were all on a big stage set that was set up for a class play. We had gathered there before the session was to start. Teacher had not showed up yet. But a very foxy assistant teacher was kind of in the background.
    Well the hot blonde made a mistake of standing too close to about four cool girls (cheerleader types-mean snotty girls) who were all sitting on chairs in a row.
    One of the hottest babes in the class came up and started hassling the blonde; they traded nasty name calling; suddenly she pushed the blonde backwards and she fell down onto the laps of the cool girls. Wasn't really much of a catfight but one girl pulled her hair; they held her down and began to feel her up. They ran their hands over her chest-she had on a heavy sweater....she had very sexy legs and kind of fishnet style stockings....they felt her legs; pulled up her sweater to expose her flat abs and belly button and just the bottom part of her bra. All the girls were giggling, laughing and you could tell they were excited....a few stiff nipples....the blonde struggled to get away but they held her down; one girl that was always teased about her tiny breasts, slipped her fingers under the blondes sweater...
    "Yeah, squeeze her tits," one babe said.
      I thought my "excitement" would break through my pants. I happened to look around and see the lovely but strangely quiet teachers assistant. She didn't make a move to stop the "fun" and her nipples were clearly rock hard and visible in her rather modest blouse. I figured right then that women-whether older or younger enjoyed or got excited about catfights or any girl on girl action.
     And then we heard the teacher coming in the hall. Fast action....One embarrassed blonde pulled her sweater down as everyone scurried to act like nothing happened.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2016, 01:33:46 AM »
Hi everyone. I thought I try to resurrect this and see if anyone has comments about it. Hope for some good results.

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2016, 10:33:27 AM »
Always believed that woman really enjoyed and get turned on watching other woman fight.  I posted 2 accounts on this forum, Nov. 2015, and Aug. 2015 supporting this belief. you might want to check them out.

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2016, 11:29:27 AM »
your right fightfanatic, I never gave an account of the second fight, Bobbie v Suzie.  According to my wife (at that time) Bobbie and Suzie, both big tits,  slapped and pulled hair for a minute or two before it was broken up. My wife also said that there was a girl there that she particularly didn't like.  She said she wouldn't have minded taking her on.  No, they never fought, though I often asked my wife what she would like to do to this other girl in a catfight.

Offline Queen of Clubs

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2016, 04:56:16 PM »
People all around the world, both female and male enjoy boxing and wrestling, a good catfight is infinitely more appealing to me. I'll admit I find boxing a bit dull to watch, the idea of doing it is far more attractive than watching it, wrestling can be fun to watch, I know it's pre-arranged but to me that doesn't make it any less enjoyable as a spectacle it's pretty damn impressive what they pull off to entertain people. A lot of people just like watching fights so we really shouldn't forget that when talking about the appeal of catfights.

As for catfights a big part of the appeal in watching a real one is that it is completely real, anything could happen and that is pretty thrilling even though an actual fight really doesn't last long in my experience. There is also the fact that because it is a real fight it represents a genuine instance of people being able to free themselves from rules and all that baggage that makes us different from other animals and just do what they want. To me that is massively attractive, just being able to do what you what fuck the rules, fuck what is expected. Heaven!

For me it is that point that I think might result in women enjoying catfights more than men. I imagine deep down most guys would like the ability to just let loose and punch someone if they pissed them off? Isn't it in all of our natures to be competitive and somewhat adversarial? A real catfight is an opportunity for us to do that, there is of course also the huge thrill of winning which I think is intensified from coming out on top in a one to one physical competition with someone you really don't like, whatever your motivation.

For scripted catfights, well, who doesn't love seeing two attractive people beating up on each other? Oh no completely occidentally all of their clothes have fallen off, darn.