News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Housewife vs Belly Dancer - Part 3 - The End

• 1 Replies

fivesix

Housewife vs Belly Dancer - Part 3 - The End
« on: December 18, 2008, 04:59:08 PM »
Rhonda's head is trapped between Shirley's thick thighs as the housewife is grinding the belly dancer's face into her crotch. Rhonda's arms and legs are moving slower and slower as the belly dancer is suffocating from the smother. Sweat is glistening on the both the women's bodies as Shirley's sweat-soaked white cotton panties cling tightly to her body forming a second skin on her big curvy butt. Shirley finally releases Rhonda's head and sits back on the belly dancer's stomach. Sweat is pouring off of Rhonda's face as she is gasping for air, trying to keep from passing out.

The housewife leans forward so that her huge naked boobs are hanging down in the belly dancer's face. Drops of sweat roll off of Shirley's massive breasts and splash on Rhonda's already sweat and tear-stained face. Shirley begins to swing her large right boob so that it is slapping against Rhonda's face. There is a loud smack! with each hit and the exhausted belly dancer moans as sweat flies from her face and the housewife's breast.

Shirley leans back again and looks down at her swollen left nipple which is still red from where Rhonda had bitten it earlier. She then looks down at the belly dancer's small exposed perky breasts and says, "My mama always told me not to just get even, but to always get ahead." With that, Shirley grabs Rhonda's right boob and bites hard into the nipple. Rhonda lets out a weak scream as her legs kicked wildly.

Finally, Shirley sits farther back on Rhonda's body, so that the belly dancer's battered belly is exposed. "Let's take care of this precious belly of yours," Shirley growls. She then begins slamming her left fist as hard as she can into Rhonda's belly. She hammers the belly dancer's stomach with punch after punch, each blow getting harder and faster. Rhonda begins coughing and gasping for breath. "Stop," she whimpers. But, Shirley savagely growls, "Shut up, skank!" as she continues to hammer away at the belly dancer's stomach. Rhonda can barely breath as she begs for mercy, "Please....no more.....you win.....I give.....I can't breathe.....please....you're killing me..." Finally, Shirley's husband speaks up, "She's had enough, Shirley. You win."

The housewife slams one more hard left fist into Rhonda's belly as the belly dancer sobs uncontrollably. Shirley leans close to Rhonda's face, "I thought you were going to beat me and still have time for dessert. Well, now, you little skank, it's time for my dessert." With that, Shirley lifted the belly dancer roughly to her feet by the hair. She drags Rhonda over in front of the women of the dance class who are wide-eyed with shock at seeing the curvy housewife so uterrly destory the sexy belly dancer. Shirley forces Rhonda on her knees in front of the other women and says, "Tell them who the better woman is!" Through her tears, Rhonda whimpers, "You are."

Shirley then drags Rhonda over to where her husband is and slings the belly dancer to the ground. Shirley looks at her husband and sees his excitement at seeing his big sexy wife so completely dominating the fit and toned belly dancer. "This is for you, honey," the housewife tells her husband as she begins rubbing her pretty and sweaty foot all over Rhonda's face. "Kiss it," she commands and the belly dancer obeys. Shirley then looks down at her foot and says, "Look at my foot. It's all sweaty and dirty. Lick it clean, you little skank!" Rhonda's tongue come out of her mouth as she begins cleaning Shirley's foot. When she finishes, Shirley makes her clean the other foot with her tongue, too.

Finally, the housewife looks down at her sexy feet. "You did a good job on my feet, skank. That gives me an idea. Here's the deal. Every week my husband is going to bring me to class fifteen minutes early. When we arrive here, you will kiss my feet in front of my husband before he leaves. Then, when he comes back to pick me up after class, when my feet are all dirty and sweaty from the dancing, then you will lick my feet clean with your tongue like you just did now. Do you understand?" Rhonda weakly nodded her head and whimpered, "Yes." Shirley then walked over to her husband and kissed him deeply. He pulled her curvy sweaty body close to him and squeezed her big sexy butt cheeks. "I can't wait to get you home," he whispered.

For the next ten weeks of the twelve week belly dancing class, every week Shirley and her husband arrive early and Rhonda kisses Shirley's feet. Then after class, Shirley's husband arrives again and watches the belly dancer clean the sexy housewife's dirty and sweaty feet with her tongue. After the twelve week class ends, Shirley goes to sign up for the next quarter's belly dancing class but is told by the YMCA director that the instructor has resigned her position and turned in her final notice. Shirley asks for some contact information for Rhonda hoping that in the future she might be able to entice the belly dancer for a rematch, but the director tells Shirley that Rhonda has asked that none of her contact information be given out. "What a shame," Shirley says to herself, "I'd love to beat that belly dancing skank again, but there are other women out there to fight..."

The End

wondermoose

Re: Housewife vs Belly Dancer - Part 3 - The End
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 05:14:48 PM »
Great ending to a great story! Shirley is unbeatable.