News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NORTH vs. SOUTH: City Cousin vs. Country Cousin

• 6 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
NORTH vs. SOUTH: City Cousin vs. Country Cousin
« on: March 11, 2011, 02:13:25 PM »
                           North vs. South: City Cousin vs. Country Cousin, New York Knockout vs. Southern Belle a “Red State” vs. “Blue State” battle by: Supporturgoddess

Few things are as sexy as a battle between two beautiful, equally matched women. Fights between enemies can turn vicious. Sometimes friends make the worst enemies, but when it comes to the kind of conflicts that can leave the loser emotionally and physically devastated, no one fights as wickedly, as brutally, as down-and-dirty as…family.
       One word best described New York native Lacey Rae Hudson. The twenty-three-year-old woman was hot! From jet-black hair that fell to her shoulders to huge, sensitive, vulnerable brown eyes, the 5’3” city girl came equipped with all she needed to reduce most men to melted butter. Her breasts were disproportionately large for such a relatively small girl. Tanning beds gave her skin a tan year round. Her most impressive assets, however, were below the waist. Lacey’s legs and hips were unmatchable, at least among her competition. Though countless men had made offers, Lacey was in no hurry to settle down. She preferred the company of a small group of male admirers her age that she had known and worshipped her for years. Lacey could shut down almost any woman. As far as she knew, she only had one true rival.
       Lacey’s cousin, southern belle Becky Jean Smooter, was a country goddess with blond hair that fell halfway down her back. Her tan was noticeably lighter than her cousin’s because it was all-natural, and therefore changed with the seasons. Only two months younger than Lacey, The 5’2” beauty queen’s legs could almost equal Lacey’s, but it was her top half which was beyond compare. The country girl’s breasts were surely among the wonders of the world. Also all-natural, they appeared to defy gravity. It seemed two large, perfectly formed orbs had been fashioned and then glued to the petite girl’s chest. Becky weighed ten or twelve pounds more than her fit cousin, but her weight was in all the right places, making her a bit softer, shapelier, and more voluptuous. Each woman had her advantages.
       Lacey scurried around her New York apartment. She hadn’t seen her cousin in some time, and…she had plans for her.
       The cousins got off on the wrong foot from the start. Separated geographically, each had been told all about the other by her mom long before they met. When they finally had a chance to meet, each desperately wanted to impress the other. Lacey went on and on about the splendor of “The Big Apple”. Although only wanting to seem interesting, her boasts came out as a scathing indictment of the tiny town Becky lived in. Becky was determined to teach Lacey exactly what a country girl could do. She took Lacey to a local lake. Doubting the “city girl” could even swim, Becky challenged her to a race. Becky was openly stunned to learn Lacey could easily out-swim her. Lacey was equally irked when she learned Becky could out-climb, out-jump, and outrun her. A fierce competition began.
       Though the girls became close friends, they were always trying to outdo each other. Competitions often ended in mild roughhousing. Their mothers did NOT approve.  They often had to pull their daughters apart.  Becky’s usual response was a shrug, and the comment, “Aw, shucks, maw. We’re just havin’ fun.” Becky would inevitably apologize, even when the fight was Lacey’s fault. Then they would go back to acting like best friends. Eventually their mothers put a stop to it, warning that if they couldn’t behave like ladies, they wouldn’t be allowed to visit. The cousins devised countless clever competitions, so they could keep their rivalry going and yet stay out of trouble. Most were simple, while others ranged from ridiculous to absurd. They competed over everything.
       As long as they lived states apart and only saw each other a couple of weeks each year, this arrangement worked well. However, during an economic downturn, Lacey and her mother were forced to move in with Becky and her mother. Both Lacey and Becky were used to being the undisputed queens of their domains. The competition took on a fierce, personal tone. The girls competed over everything from boys to friends and in everything from festivals to pageants. The girls changed from being best friends into bitter enemies. Sick of the nightly screaming matches, their mothers reluctantly agreed that Lacey and her mom simply had to move out. Though Becky made a last minute attempt to apologize, in Lacey’s mind, things had gone too far. The competition turned into a lopsided route, in Becky’s favor. Lacey believed Becky had gloated. The former friends parted without even saying goodbye.
       Lacey winced. The educated, empowered twenty-three-year-old recalled the pain of her first--and only--defeat. She also remembered swearing revenge. There was just something about her beautiful, blond cousin that brought out her claws.
       Years passed since their last encounter. Then the grandmother they shared died. Lacey and Becky attended the funeral, but they didn’t say a word to each other.
       Family ties are strong. Becky decided the feud had gone on far too long. The feud went completely against her sweeter-than-honey nature. She reached out to her proud cousin and apologized for gloating. Lacey apologized for being too stubborn. Lacey invited Becky to come to New York for a visit. Becky accepted.
       From the moment Becky arrived, tensions grew. Each woman was privately stunned to see how beautiful the other had grown. Each felt a twinge of jealousy. Lacey took Becky to all the usual sites, showing her around town. Becky was awed by the scope and pace. Becky knew she was a fish out of water.  Lacey knew it, too, and went out of her way to find ways to prove it. Becky didn’t appreciate being made to look like a naïve country girl, but she wanted to reconcile with Lacey, so she didn’t complain.
       Late on the last afternoon of Becky’s short visit, Lacey insisted she go to the shore with her and her friends. She wanted to introduce Becky to her to her boyfriends. Becky resisted, but Lacey refused to take NO for an answer.
       A short time later, Lacey’s tight group of boyfriends, Terry, Wayne, Evan, Lee and Jimmy, arrived at her apartment. They flirted with Lacey, teasing her about her tiny, bright-blue bikini.
       Jimmy was in awe.
       “So,” Even asked, “when do we meet your cousin?”
       The bedroom door opened. Out stepped southern belle Becky-Jean Smooter, in a stunning, red, string bikini. Anyone passing by out on the sidewalk might have thought Lacey’s apartment was overrun by coyotes or wolves. Howls filled the air. Becky did her best to feign a demure blush, but in reality, the pageant queen lived for attention. Her demure smile broke into a wide, toothy grin.
       Lacey’s jaw dropped open. She didn’t like the way HER men were ogling her beautiful, blond cousin. She didn’t like it…at all!
       That night, the self anointed Queen of New York seemed almost invisible. Lacey watched as her longtime admirers fawned over Becky Jean. Even Jimmy, who loved Lacey most, couldn’t keep his eyes off the country girl. Though Lacey had sincerely wanted to reconcile with her cousin, she had wanted to end the feud as the winner. She had planned to take her cousin swimming because she knew the boys worshipped the ground she walked on. Lacey wanted Becky to have to sit back and watch while a group of young men tended to her every whim, while almost ignoring Becky. That plan had blown up in Lacey’s face! Lacey watched helplessly, as Jimmy and the other boys rubbed suntan lotion on the buxom blonde, competing for the honor. Lacey had never felt so jealous! Worse still, Becky kept giving her over-the-shoulder, sly grins. She was flirting with Lacey’s boyfriends on purpose!
       The group finally returned to Lacey’s apartment late that evening. The moment they arrived, Lacey shoved Becky into her bedroom and locked the door behind her.
       “Enough’s enough, Becky Jean! I know what you’re trying to do!”
       Becky played innocent. “Whatever do you mean?”
       Lacey hissed. “Can it! I see the way you’re all over my boyfriends! If you’re so innocent, why are you in that skimpy bathing suit?”
       “What was I supposed to wear to go swimming?”
       “Those guys are MY boyfriends! They were supposed to--” Lacey bit off her words.
       “What were they supposed to do, Lacey?” Becky took a very wide stance, putting her hands on the sides of her hips. “I came here in good faith. I even apologized to you. What did you do, cousin? Could it be that you weren’t satisfied with calling our feud a tie? Could it be that you insisted I go out with your boys because you expected them to be all over you, while ignoring me? Could it be you wanted to show me up?” Becky smiled, challengingly. “Could it be that I saw through your wicked plan, tore it to shreds, and threw it back in your face?”
       Becky stood nose-to-nose with her cousin. “I practically begged you to let me go home early, but you just had to spring your trap. You wanted to prove you were more popular than me, and then to rub my face in it! Well, the shoe’s on the other foot now, isn’t it? I was willing to call our feud a tie. You were too petty! You had to win!”
       Lacey shoved Becky back. “Liar! You…won our old feud, because it was over boys and contests from YOUR hometown! Of course you want to end it there! You’d be the winner! How does it feel now, Becky? When I had to live down south, you went out of your way to prove how much more popular you were than me! You rubbed MY nose in it!”
       Becky shook her head. The Southern accent that only came out when she was excited came through. “That ain’t true! I was never nothing but sweet to you! I gave up half my room and half my life to make room for you! This is the way you repay me? I can’t help it if those ol’ boys liked me more than you. I didn’t do it on purpose, but this…this was planned! I can’t help it if your plan backfired! I can’t help it if your boys like me more than you!”
       Lacey’s eyes narrowed. “You’re such a stuck-up little princess! You’re so sure you can beat me! Well, ‘Cuz’, those boys aren’t the hicks you’re used to! If you think educated city boys will fall for your southern charms, you’re even dumber than you look!”
       Becky’s mouth formed a perfect oval. “Oh! Oh! If you want to fight, we’ll fight!”
       Lacey jabbed her finger in Becky’s chest. “Get this straight, you Kentucky fried, chicken-lickin’ bimbo! This is MY house! That means we play by MY rules! We don’t say one word about what happened in the past, understand? I mean it!”
       Becky nodded. “Fine, but I’m staying the night. Let’s see who your boys REALLY prefer!”
       Lacey shook Becky’s hand. “You’re on! I’ll humiliate you!”
       The girls opened the door to the bedroom. The boys, who had been listening with ears to the door, fell into the room at their feet.
       Jimmy looked up, sheepishly. “Uh, is everything all right?”
       “Everything’s fine,” Lacey said. She bypassed the chairs, sinking down to the carpet at the boy’s feet. Refusing to be outdone, Becky Jean sank to the carpet across from her. As the group talked, Lacey did her best sexy, vulnerable routine, but she was hopelessly outclassed by Becky. The pageant queen knew how to assume any pose and make it seem natural. It was New York theater vs. Southern pageantry, pout vs. perky. Perky won. Lacey sulked, watching her boys shower her cousin with compliments.
       Lee spoke up. “I’ll bet you’ve been in beauty pageants, haven’t you?”
       Becky proudly replied, “Oh, sure I have! I’ve won a ton of ‘em! I even took third in the state pageant!”
       Wayne looked back and forth between the cousins. “Hey! Lacey used to live with you! Did you ever compete against each other in a beauty pageant?”
       Becky held her lips tight, but she smiled widely.
       Terry laughed. “You did! It’s written all over your face! Admit it!”
       Evan grinned. “I’ll bet you won! You did, didn’t you?”
       Becky finally gave them a quick nod. “I beat her both times!”
       The boys howled.
       Lacey went pale. She sat back, her legs out in front of her. Becky stood as tall as she could on her knees, grinning; hands on hips, looking very much like a victorious fighter hovering over her defeated rival.
       Lacey looked up, eyes wide. “We shook hands! You promised not to talk about our past!”
       Becky shot back. “You promised to show me a good time if I came to visit you, not to set me up to stab me in the back! You’re just getting’ what you deserve!”
       Evan teased, “What’s wrong, Lacey? Are you jealous? She can’t help it if she always beat you--”
       Lacey couldn’t believe her ears! She said, “Those judges were just dirty old men! They liked her skimpy swimsuit!”
       Terry grinned. “I imagine they liked what was in it!”
       Becky laughed aloud.
       Unable to stand it, Lacey got up and shouted, “Get out of my House!”
       Lacey shoved Becky, hard.
       Becky spun, almost shoving Lacey down. They stood toe-to-toe, fists clenched.
       Always the peacemaker, Jimmy said, “Hey, calm down, ladies! I know! You both talked about how you used to find ways to settle your disputes without fighting. Why can’t you do that now?”
       Lacey looked at Becky, unimpressed. “I can beat her any day!”
       Becky’s big, blue eyes narrowed. “You’re on! So…what kind of competition will it be?”
       A wicked smile spread over Lee’s face. “Isn’t that obvious? You two can compete in a one-on-one beauty contest, with us as the judges!”
       Becky’s smile vanished, “B-But that ain’t fair! You’re HER boyfriends!”
       Lacey smiled, devilishly. “What’s wrong, Becky? Do you know your body is no match for mine?”
      The boys called out, “Ooh!” Becky couldn’t back down.
       Lacey switched on some music. The Northern beauty in the blue bikini stood beside the Southern beauty in the red bikini. The girls danced. The boys watched in spellbound ecstasy. Knowing Lacey was receiving just a few more whistles, Becky slid her body out on the carpet, crawling like a tigress between the boy’s legs then rolling over onto her back, kicking her legs up and wide apart with the skill of an Olympic gymnast. Seeing the tide turn strongly in Becky’s favor, Lacey fought back by doing a pole dance, using the boys as poles. They could barely stand it! Refusing to be outdone, Becky responded by giving the boys lap dances. The song ended. Sweating heavily, the boys wrote out their votes on slips of paper, and put them into Jimmy’s upturned baseball cap.
         Jimmy handed the cap to Lacey, to read aloud. Four boys had chosen Becky, only one had chosen Lacey. Lacey’s jaw dropped open.
       Becky threw back her full, blond hair. “I won! Just you remember, I tried to leave before I even met yore’ boys! You just had to play yore’ games! Well cousin, I won, and you lost!”
       Lacey shook with fury. “I hate you! I’m sick of your smug grin and cornpone accent! I’m sick of the way you always win! This isn’t over yet, ‘Cuz’! I’m not through with you yet!”
       Becky’s usually-suppressed Southern accent rang out loud and clear, as her temper flared. “I don’t want to do this, cousin, but I sure as Hell ain’t backing’ down! You wanna’ go ‘till one of us cain’t go no more? Let’s do it!”
       The boys could barely control themselves.
       Evan said, “I know. We’ll each right down ideas for competitions on slips of paper, and put them in Jimmy’s cap. You’ll draw them and compete at them one at a time. Whoever wins the most events, wins!”
       The boys hurriedly got ready. Having won the beauty contest, Becky got to choose the next event. She closed her eyes, reached into the cap, and pulled out her choice.
       “It’s a frozen popsicle treat lick-off!”
       The boys groaned their approval. The girls sat side-by-side in chairs. The boys brought each girl a popsicle-style frozen treat. Terry said, “Begin!”
       The girls did their best to put on the sexiest show possible. Becky ran her extended tongue along the treat, bringing the boys to the edge of their seats. Lacey curled her tongue around her treat. Lacey then put it down her mouth, shut her lips around it, and slowly moved it in and out. After two minutes, time was up. Again, the overheated young men voted on who had done it better.
        By a vote of three to two, Lacey won. Becky was stunned!
        Lacey reached into the cap and pulled out the next event. She grinned, devilishly. “It’s a striptease!”
       The boys went wild.
       Already down to their bikinis, the young women retreated to the bedroom to put on more. Lacey had a clear advantage. She had her entire wardrobe to choose from, while Becky only had the clothes in her suitcase. The women emerged. Lacey wore knee-high boots, hot pants, and a halter top. Becky wore a daring, V-cut, purple dress and heels. Music played. Lacey slowly unzipped her boots, revealing her incredible legs. Becky Jean struck back. She had Lacey shaken, when she had Jimmy slowly unclasp and remove her heels. Lacey shimmied out of her hot pants, spun, and then bent low in front of the whistling young men. Becky Jean played coy. She pretended to be shy, even afraid. Then she let Lee unzip her dress. She then had Wayne slowly pull her dress down around her luscious ankles. She sat back, and had Jimmy pull the dress off her feet. Lacey pulled off her top, giving her dance all she had. Becky danced beside her.
       Becky Jean won by a unanimous decision.
       Lacey was ready to jump her cousin, but she held her temper back.
       Becky rolled her hand around in the cap and chose the next event. For the first time, an event would be decided girl-against-girl, and not by a vote.
       “The next event is…a gumball challenge!”
       Terry produced a gumball about half the size of a golf ball. He held it in the palm of his hand. Becky stood on one side, Lacey on the other. They held their hands behind their backs. The object was simple. Whoever had the gumball in her mouth when time ran out would win.
       Terry shouted, “Go!”
       The girls leaned down, bumping their heads. Each girl used her lips, trying to pull the gumball to her. The result was that both beauties kissed all over Terry’s hand. He shuddered. Unable to keep control with their lips alone, they turned to using their tongues. Tongues smashed together and snaked around each other, slurping and tugging, each trying to get the gumball into her mouth. Terry’s hand filled with saliva, as the girls ran their tongues flatly over his palm, their hungry mouths all over his hand. Poor Terry couldn’t control himself. He shook violently, dropped the gumball, and ran into Lacey’s bathroom.
        Lee stepped up with another gumball. The battle began again. Hot, wet tongues snaked around the ball and around each other. Becky outmaneuvered her cousin, slurping the gumball into her mouth. Lacey refused to lose. She went in after it! Hands behind her back, Lacey backed Becky against a wall and pressed her lips to Becky’s forcing her mouth open. Red faced, Becky was in shock! The cousin’s tongues wrestled over the gumball. Each girl moaned and whined… but in the end, Lacey’s tongue won out. She took the gumball into her mouth.
       Lacey stuck out her tongue, showing off the gumball on it, taunting a garbled, “Come and get it!” to her cousin! Becky came in, going for the ball. Their mouths pressed hard…tongues locked in battle…until suddenly, Lacey drove Becky to the floor. The Northern girl in blue lie on top the Southern girl in red, taunting and frustrating the country girl to the verge of tears! Lacey pinned Becky and used her tongue to roll the gumball up and down the side of Becky’s face, daring her to go for it!
       The event ended. Lacey won a stunning victory! The cousins were tied, with two wins each! Both were absolutely determined to do whatever it took to win!
       Lacey gloated, and then chose the next event, so-called “Indian Wrestling”. The girls stood facing each other, the inside of one of each girl’s foot touching the others. They clasped hands, while each held her other hand out behind her for balance. Staring eye-to-eye, they faced each other down.
       The boys started them. Each tried to force the other to lose balance and fall to the floor. Becky felt her bare feet sliding back, as Lacey overpowered her. She fought back, using her superior upper body to put pressure on Lacey. Their bodies slapped and pounded together. Breasts banged and bellies slid…until with a sudden yell, Lacey fell at Becky’s feet. Becky had won another event. 
       Lacey looked up. Becky stood over her, posing proudly in victory.
       Becky chose the next event. “It’s a plain old test of strength….a mercy match!”
       The cousins stood toe-to-toe with determined expressions on their faces. Slowly, cautiously, they wiggled their fingers together. They searched each other’s eyes for any sign of weakness.
       Lee said, “Begin!”
       The fight was on. Hand-in-hand, the girls strained. Muscles flexed and pumped. Arms shook, and legs quaked from pressure. Faces reddened. Lacey felt her hands being bent back over her wrists. She fought back with every ounce of strength. Now Becky’s hands were forced back over her wrists. Her knees began to fold. One knee hit the carpet, then the other.
       A few of the boys cheered, “Come on, Becky! Get up! You can take her!”
       Becky shook violently. She bared her teeth. Fingers and toes turned purple. She looked like a stick about to snap. The Northern girl poured on the pressure. The Southern girl would not rise again.
       “Yeah!” Terry yelled. “Now make her squeal like the family pig!”
       The pressure forced Becky to drop her head and bury her face in the carpet. Lacey humiliated her cousin, putting her foot on the back of Becky’s head and rubbing Becky’s face in the floor. The boys roared with laughter.
       Beaten and helpless, Becky finally shouted, “Mercy! I give up!”
       The boys cheered.
       Lacey stepped back and threw up her arms. “It’s over, Becky! You had to beg! I won!”
       Becky looked up with fire in her eyes. “Ain’t nothing’ over, Cousin Lacey!”
       The boys agreed.
       Lacey reached into the hat and chose the most unusual event. “Ha! I’ll win this one for sure! It’s foot vs. foot, toe wrestling!”
       The girls sat on opposite sides of a low coffee table. Each woman put one bare foot up on the table between them. Heels down and toes in the air with soles facing each other, their feet became like fighters facing across a ring.
       Jimmy laughed. “Begin!”
       This was a barefoot battle in the most direct sense. They slapped sole on sole. Becky’s slightly thinner feet fell back a few inches. The cousins repeated, slamming the bottom of their feet together, using their feet like tiny sumo wrestlers. Becky’s foot gave ground. Almost forced off the table and out of bounds, Becky-Jean wrapped her big and second toe around Lacey’s big toe, putting her foot in the equivalent of a headlock. Lacey yelled. Becky forced Lacey’s foot over on its side, using her sole to cover the inner side of Lacey’s foot.
       Boys counted, “One! Two!”
       Lacey pulled free. Soon Lacey’s fuller foot had Becky’s in retreat again. Toes wiggled between toes, until the girls began a test of strength. Lacey’s foot prevailed. Lacey borrowed her cousin’s technique, wrapping two toes around Becky’s big toe and slamming Becky’s foot down so hard Becky cried out and had to spin around in her chair to avoid falling to the floor! With the top of Becky’s foot down on the table, Lacey pinned her sole on sole. Face red, Becky shook her head in pain.
       The boys chanted, “One! Two! Three!”
       Lacey stood her foot straight up and down on top Becky’s foot, flexing her toes in the air, looking like a victorious fighter standing over a defeated loser.
       They sat back and put their feet up again, to begin the second round. Again it started as a sumo-style match, slamming their feet together. Lacey won again. This time Lacey slammed Becky’s smaller foot down with such force the southern girl cried out, forced completely out of her chair and down to her belly on the floor. Becky slapped the carpet wildly, as Lacey ground her foot down into Becky’s foot, smashing it into the table. Finally, Becky surrendered.
       Becky rubbed her foot. Lacey held up her hands in victory.
       Lacey chose the next event. “We’re going to leg-wrestle.”
       Becky’s blue eyes filed with distress. “That ain’t fair! We just went foot-to-foot! She nearly twisted my ankle off! I need a few minutes to recover!”
       Lacey didn’t see it that way. She took her position on the carpet, lying flat on her back. Becky had no choice. She lay down side-by-side with her cousin, lying in the opposite direction. Each threw one leg up, wrapping them together under their knees. Each girl used her leg to try to roll the other onto her shoulders. Their thighs slapped and slid. Their legs fought like boa constrictors in battle. Lacey’s legs had an edge at the best of times. Given her previous loss, Becky stood very little chance. Lacey rolled Becky onto her shoulders.
       “One! Two! Three!”
       Lacey won yet another contest.
       Breasts and bellies heaved.
       Lacey chose one of the final events. “What’s a booty bump?”
       Lee explained. “You’ll stand back-to-back and hook elbows. Then you’ll thrust your hips back against your rival’s hips, until someone gives up, or time runs out.
       The girls took their positions, back-to-back, elbows hooked. Lacey’s blue-clad bottom pressed firmly against Becky’s red-clad bottom. Both felt unexpected sensations, but they suppressed them. This was war!
       They began. They took turns, thrusting their hips back against each other. Each yelled from impact. Lacey tried to spin her cousin down by the elbows, but Becky was too strong. Beautiful hips smashed together again and again, making sounds ranging from dull thuds to crisp slaps. The fight went on and on. Finally, Becky’s slightly superior hips took control. She forced Lacey against a wall, slamming her hips into Lacey’s hips again and again. Eyes huge, Lacey shook her head, trying to take it.
       Face glowing red, Lacey cried out, “Okay! I give! Uncle! Mercy!”
       The boys went wild. Lacey fought tears of embarrassment.
       Only two events remained. Becky made her choice. She blushed, grinning at the boys. “The next event is a blind kiss-off, a taste test!”
       The young men eagerly sat in a row across the couch and in chairs. The cousins used some of Lacey’s long socks to blindfold the young men. Lacey went first. She knelt silently and gave the first boy in the row her best French kiss. When Lacey finished, Becky gave him her best kiss. The next boy received the same pleasure. They worked down the line. In the end the boys were expected to write down whose kiss was better, ‘girl one’ or ‘girl two’. When the votes were tallied, Southern Belle Becky won a unanimous vote.
       Becky Jean lit up like a light bulb, grinning ear-to-ear. Lacey strained not to cry. These were HER boyfriends! Even Jimmy, the most loyal of her suitors, preffered Becky’s kiss to her own!
       Lacey looked at Becky. Her blood boiled!
       “There’s only one event left,” Evan said. “We all know what it is. It’s time for an all-out wrestling match!”
       Becky shook her head. “This’ll prove who’s better, once and fer’ all. I don’t want to do this to you, Lacey. Cain’t we just call it a tie? Do we really have to--?”
       Lacey hissed, “You’re such a smug, spoiled little bitch! Listen to you! You’re so sure you’ll win! You don’t want to embarrass me? You better worry about what I’m about to do to you!”
       Becky’s chin firmed. “Just you remember that I tried to be nice!”
      The cousins ran together. Their bikini-clad bodies met with a loud slap. They struggled. Lacey rammed Becky back against a wall, then threw her to the floor. Becky sat up, legs wide apart out in front of her. Lacey sat behind her, catching the country girl in a full nelson. Becky strained until her face turned red and veins stood out in her forehead, but Lacey had her. Lacey wrapped her legs around Becky’s midsection, and squeazed.  Becky gasped. The country girl just couldn’t power out of the city girl’s hold.
       “Hang on,” Lee shouted. “Don’t let her beat you!”
       Frustrated, Becky reached back, seized the Northern girl’s black hair, and flipped her down over her shoulders. Lacey crashed down on her back between the sitting country girl’s legs. Instantly, Becky slapped her thighs around Lacey’s face and clamped them shut, squeazing Lacey with a leg scissors. The girl in the blue bikini kicked wildly, but could not free herself. Her effort backfired, slipping her head down so Becky’s legs were on her neck. Lacy looked up at her boyfriends in terror and sadness. Lacey’s feet pounded desperately until Becky released the pressure. Then Lacey gasped for air. Lacey’s black hair was wet and stringy. Each time Becky worked her, she couldn’t breathe. She poured with sweat. The southern belle in the red bikini had the Northern big-city girl in the blue bikini all but helpless.
       Terry said, “The only thing about Lacey I was sure was better than Becky was her legs. Looking at them now, I have to admit that Becky’s legs are better, too. I have to say Becky’s the better girl, head to toe!”
       Becky loved it. Unable to speak, Lacey’s bulging eyes and open mouth spoke for her, almost crying, “No! Don’t say that! Please don’t say that!”
       Becky said, “I don’t wanna hurt you, cousin. Give up! I beat you!”
       The idea of losing to Becky yet again was more than Lacey could stand. She grabbed Becky’s tiny ankle, pulled her leg up a bit, and bit the bottom of Becky’s bare foot with all her might! Becky shouted madly. Lacey rolled the country girl over, still viciously biting her foot. Once she was firmly in control, she switched to twisting the southern girl’s ankle, brutally. At her first opportunity, Lacey spun on Becky’s back, snaked her arms under her cousin’s armpits, and leaned back, pulling Becky’s top half up off the carpet while her weight pinned Becky’s lower half down. The brunette in blue forced an honest scream of pain from the blonde in red. Pain filled the southern girl’s face.
       Lacey taunted, “I DON”T mind hurting you, ’Cuz’. You’d better give up, while you can!”
       Becky looked up at her fans, letting out, “I--I--I--”
       Lacey dropped her cousin and pulled her arm up behind her back, in a chicken wing. Determined to prove her best assets superior to her country cousin’s, Lacey wrapped her legs around Becky’s legs, dominating them, rendering them useless. Lacey twisted Becky’s arm like a corkscrew. Becky’s face turned violet and twisted in anguish. Her free hand slapped the floor in agony.
       Lee shouted, “Don’t give up!” Terry yelled, “You can take her!”
       The Southern Belle looked up sadly, face pale. “I--I’ll try.”
       Becky put all she had left into breaking free. She was about halfway successful, when the girls started to roll. What followed was several minutes of all-out, body-on-body wrestling, as hot and sweaty as you can imagine. They pushed each other to the point of cllapse, bodies grinding and shaking from strain. They ended up rolling slowly, each girl choking the other. Finally, Becky ended up on top. The girl in red mounted the girl in blue, sitting on her chest, her feet out in front of her, pinning Lacey’s arms. Lacey cried out, helplessly. Becky grinned, as she choked her cousin out. Lacey let out tiny, sad little wheezes, as her eyes closed and she faded off.
       Suddenly, Jimmy pulled Becky’s arms off.
       “You’re hurting her!”
       Becky jerked her arms free, shouting, “I ain’t gonna hurt her…too bad. If it’s over, call it over! Otherwise, let us go!” Becky lifted her foot for a potentially knockout stomp, but seeing her cousin helpless, she showed a little mercy.
       The blonde in the red bikini flopped down across the glassy-eyes brunette in the blue bikini. Becky kicked her feet up behind her, grinning ear-to-ear. “One! Two! Three! That’s it! It’s over! I won!”
       Becky stood over Lacey, foot on her chest, preening. Lacey grabbed Becky’s foot, twisting her ankle sharply. Becky shrieked and fell. “I--I never gave up! This isn’t over!”
       The boys cheered.
       Lacey tried to crawl away on her back.
       Becky teased, “Oh, you ain’t getting away from me!”
       Becky reached down and seized Lacey’s foot. Lacey pulled it free and kicked both feet into Becky’s belly. Becky let out a loud “Whoof!” She staggered a few steps and then fell. Gasping for breath, Lacey crawled on top of her, drumming Becky’s belly as best she could. The girls rolled, but the Northern girl wound up on top. With Becky on her front, Lacey pressed her knee into Becky’s back and pulled her arm up behind her.
       Lacey’s face could barely hold her huge smile. “Hey, guys, wanna’ see me make her beg and admit I’m the better girl?”
       Everyone cheered.
       Lacey brutally bent each of Becky’s fingers back, one at a time. Becky looked up, her beet-red face showing her agony! Lacey demanded, “Beg me! Give!” She pulled Becky’s fingers back. Some made popping, snapping sounds. Becky let out hysterical screams, her feet kicking in a blur behind her. Still, the proud southern belle refused to surrender. Lacey spun, grabbing Becky’s foot. She began pulling Becky’s toes back and twisting them.
        Tears streamed from Becky’s eyes. “It ain’t fair! I pinned her! I beat her! I would’ve finished her, if ya’ll hadn’t pulled me off! O-o-w-w-w! It ain’t fair!”
        Lacey sat up straight on Lacey’s back. She pressed her foot flatly on the bottom of Becky’s foot, forcing Becky’s leg straight out behind her on the carpet. She hugged Becky’s other thigh. She bent that leg at the knee, pulling it back over Becky’s back. The result was to put Becky into a kind of forced split. Thighs on fire, Becky must have felt Lacey would rip the little blonde country girl in half, starting between her legs! Becky screamed in agony. She looked briefly back over her shoulder, her tearing, blue eyes expressing horror and helplessness.
       “Say it,” Lacey demanded. “Beg! Admit I’m the better girl!”
       Becky grabbed at the carpet, trying to pull free until her fingers turned white from pressure.
       Jimmy said, “Come on, Lacey. You’re really hurting her!”
       “Good!”
       “She’s your cousin! Can’t you just--”
        “Back off! After all these years, I’ve finally got her! I’m finishing this!”
        After about a minute of torture, Becky cried, “I cain’t take no m-o-o-o-r-e! I give! I give u-u-p-p-p!”
        Lacey demanded, “Say the rest of it, Becky Jean!”
       “D-don’t make me--”
       “Say it!”
       Lacey yanked back mercilessly.
       Becky screamed and burst into tears. “You win! I quit! Y-you’re a b-b-better girl than me-e-e-e! Oh please, I’m beggin’! Mercy! Merci-e-e-e-e-e!”
       Lacey dropped her cousin’s leg and stood up. The boys went wild, throwing up the New Yorker’s wrists in victory.
       Lacey gloated. “You’re a total loser, you southern-fried, blond bitch! Before long, everyone we ever knew is gonna’ know I PROVED that I’m better than you! Now, crawl away like the loser you are!”
       Becky slowly rose to her knees, her face streaked with mascara-tinted tears. She cried, “It ain’t fair! I had her beat, but you pulled me off! It ain’t fair!”
       Becky charged her cousin, tackling her down. Lacey hit on her back and fired her foot up straight into Becky’s face. Becky fell to her back, almost cross eyed. The little southern belle had simply been through too much. She had nothing left to fight with. Lacey drummed fists into Becky’s unprotected belly, and then she drew back and gave her a teeth rattling punch to the jaw.  Becky fell limp, but Lacey kept punching Becky’s stomach until Jimmy pulled her off. Lacey grinned widely, hooked under Becky’s knees, and rolled Becky onto her shoulders.
       “One! Two! Three!”
       Becky’s eyes were closed, though she moaned a little. Lacey looked down and said, “Kiss my foot, bitch!” She smashed her foot into her cousin’s face until Becky Jean Smooter was out cold.
       Laughing with the joy of triumph, Lacey sent the boys to the kitchen, to retrieve their phones and other gadgets. She had forced them to leave them in another room during the contest. After all, she might have lost! Once the guys had their camera phones, Lacey went to work. She posed on her cousin, using poor Becky as a prop in the “Lacey Rae Hudson Show”. She sat on Beccy’s face, rubbed her foot on her mouth, you name it, while the guys took pictures.
       “Well,” Evan said, “you couldn’t have asked for a clearer victory.”
       Jimmy looked down at the country girl. “Uh, she’s still out cold. Don’t you think we should--?”
       “She’ll be all right,” Lacey insisted.
        “What do we do with her now? Should we wake her?”
       A devilish grin spread over Lacey’s face. “I have a better idea. It’s still early. Let’s hit the town, to celebrate! First, though, I…have something to take care of.”
       Lacey snatched up Becky’s ankle, dragged Becky into the bedroom, and locked the door behind her.
       Some time later, Becky Jean regained consciousness. She didn’t know how long she had been out. She saw that Lacey had left her on her bed. She had been fully dressed in old clothes, rags, really. A note was pinned to her chest. She read it.
       “I kicked your fat, phony, Southern butt! Get out of my town, loser. You’d better be gone before I get back!”
       Becky had lost. She had no choice but to obey the rules and follow her cousin’s orders. She sat up. Something felt…odd. Oh, No! She checked to be sure. Her eyes grew huge. It was true!
       Becky had no time to worry about her pride. She hurriedly packed and raced to a bus station. While her big-city cousin parties, the sad little country girl left town, a beaten girl.
       About a week later, Becky Jean learned how complete her defeat was. While in Lacey’s bedroom, she learned Lacey had stolen her panties! About a week later, Becky received dozens of pictures from her cousin. Many were of Lacey posing in humiliating positions over the defeated country girl, as Lacey’s boyfriends laughed and cheered in the background. Becky’s humiliation didn’t end there. After her victory, Lacey had gone out on the town to party, and she had taken the pictures…and Becky’s panties…with her! There was photo after photo of Lacey proudly displaying her “trophy” in various bars, holding up Becky’s panties, surrounded by laughing patrons! Lacey made countless photocopies of the pics of her posing over the unconscious Southern Bell. Lacey ended the night at her favorite pub, where she let them hang Becky’s framed panties over the bar, along with the enlarged photos of Becky’s humiliating defeat! Lacey became a legend. Poor Becky Jean would never show her face in New York again.
       Southern Belle Becky Jean Smooter had fought by the rules, given it her all, and lost. All she could do was to slink back to The South, lick her wounds…and plot revenge! She swore that if she ever got her hands on her cousin again, this time, she wouldn’t hold anything back or let anyone stop her! A country girl prayed that one day soon she would get a rematch with her city-girl cousin! 

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
Re: NORTH vs. SOUTH: City Cousin vs. Country Cousin
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 12:25:09 AM »
Bravo sir! One of my favourite stories ever. Here's hoping for a sequel. Maybe on Becky Jean's home turf this time?

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 11:41:29 AM »
awesome. I enjoyed this.  :D
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline beth35

• Bring it, girls!...hee! hee!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 04:12:57 AM »
Hot story!!! I look forward to the next battle and hope that it escalates! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 05:30:12 AM »
       I plan to write a sequel to this story. The rematch will take place in the South, in Becky Jean’s territory. I will TRY to have the rematch posted within about one week.

Supporturgoddess

Offline Savant

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 05:54:24 AM »
       I plan to write a sequel to this story. The rematch will take place in the South, in Becky Jean’s territory. I will TRY to have the rematch posted within about one week.

Supporturgoddess

Awesome! Take your time though. I'm sure it will be worth it.

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 04:35:40 AM »
       Since I've already written a rematch to the original story, I'll likely go on to write other stories about other battles for now. If at some point in the future I decide to write a third and deciding fight between these two, who would you want to win, New York Knockout Lacey, or Southern Belle Becky Jean? Just wondering....