News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Custom Story Writing

• 0 Replies

Offline Dedwriler

Custom Story Writing
« on: March 17, 2024, 01:31:28 PM »
Hey there everyone,

If you are in need of someone to bring your fantasy ideas to life, then I'm always here. Just drop me a message or email me at damcritha@gmail.com. We could discuss about the story you need thoroughly and get into the work. I guarantee you that I'm gonna make your desires come true and satisfied.

Another special thing is I would give you the introductory part of the story we discussed, giving you the second chance to really know whether I'm the right guy for the project and once you've given me the order consider it done. I will write every bit of the story as you asked and you can read few reviews of the stories I've written before. If you feel that I'm lying check out my Fiverr account (ask me the link, I don't think I can attach links with this post).

Thanks
Dedwriler