News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

catfights in literature

• 99 Replies

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: catfights in literature
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2022, 02:41:02 PM »
One might ask: what was the point of the epilogue?
You clearly feel it was an insult to the reader's intelligence but I doubt that was the author's intention. I think his idea was to anchor the story at a precise moment in time – the period when Tony Blair was prime minister and the UK was often styled 'Cool Britannia' – partly for the benefit of younger readers who perhaps can't imagine life without video streaming, smartphones and all the rest of it, and would otherwise find parts of the plot incomprehensible, but also to add a note of nostalgia, which I think it does rather well.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2022, 12:27:32 PM »
I am a fan of JT Edson's work. I have several of his books, with many more in ebook format. They are not the easiest books to find at your local used book store, but they are out there. He did love writing about a good catfight.
Excuse me, where can I find JT Edson books in ebook format please?

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2022, 02:29:08 PM »
I am a fan of JT Edson's work. I have several of his books, with many more in ebook format. They are not the easiest books to find at your local used book store, but they are out there. He did love writing about a good catfight.
Excuse me, where can I find JT Edson books in ebook format please?

Have you tried either of these locations?

https://readfrom.net/j-t-edson/

https://www.amazon.com/jt-edson-kindle-books-Store/s?k=jt+edson+kindle+books&rh=n%3A133140011

DuMitcha Jones

« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2022, 09:12:02 PM »
Tokyo Girls Destruction.... One word: Chaotic. You should go see it! It's awesome!

Written by Betten Court

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2022, 10:32:19 AM »
Anyone know if it is possible to have the stories of ET EDSON in Italian?

E' già difficile trovarle in inglese ... figurati in Italiano!

Offline Marculaso

• I am an Italian man and writer.
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2022, 07:07:18 AM »
Nel caso, ho scritto per diletto personale racconti di catfight.
Aveste piacere di parlarne o condividere, su Trillian: Italiancatfight
MARCO

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2023, 08:08:49 PM »
The other series that seemed to have some catfights was the Longarm series by Taber Evans.  I remember stumbling across this book in the library in the donated books section in High School.  At our library, you could just take these donated books and you gotta believe I took this one.  No idea if this was the only one with a catfight or if they all did.

I've never read Taber Evans' Longarm series.  Is the fight in the story as sexy as the picture on the cover?

I had no idea there were that many of them.  Book #22

If I remember right, even more so.  The women are of course fighting over him.  And he just watches the whole thing smiling.

The series is hundreds of books. It's 23 pages worth of Amazon results. Any tip? Ideally the title? Am I looking for a catfight right on the cover?
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2023, 08:42:37 PM »
In spanish,  two fine fights in "La Barraca" and "Cañas y Barro", two books from the begining of S. XX.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 08:43:29 PM by Dario »

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2024, 10:40:17 PM »
In spanish,  two fine fights in "La Barraca" and "Cañas y Barro", two books from the begining of S. XX.
¡Son obras maestras!

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2024, 06:05:40 AM »
Is there a link to the side to the catfight of the Western longarm